[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that one time Homer was hired to kill Prince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-09-19-0226-31.webm (3MB, 788x442px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-19-0226-31.webm
3MB, 788x442px
>that one time Homer was hired to kill Prince
>>
>>
FUCKING offended
>>
>>86386201

Why is the Simpson so prophetic?
>>
>>86386237
Because they already did that.
>>
File: 485926.jpg (17KB, 679x422px) Image search: [Google]
485926.jpg
17KB, 679x422px
>apple airbuds
>>
>>86386237
>someone dies on the simpsons
>literally everyone dies
>prince wasnt even murdered
>>
>>86386264

Well it's someone famous who died before getting old and they specifically showed that famous person being killed. So yeah, I'd say that's a little different.
>>
>>86386278
No not really.
>>
>>86386278
>Well it's someone famous
That's the only reason anyone takes notice. I've got news for you anon, celebrities are just people like everyone else.
>>
>>86386201
He's dead, isn't he?
>>
To those who don't belive The Simpsons is prophetic, explain how they knew who would become our new president?
>>
>>86386959
Make two episodes. Air the one featuring the candidate that won.
>>
>>86386959
>"It was a warning to America," writer Dan Greaney tells The Hollywood Reporter.

>He adds: "And that just seemed like the logical last stop before hitting bottom. It was pitched because it was consistent with the vision of America going insane."
>>
>>86386974
I don't think that's referring to what you think it does.

The episode that predicted a Trump presidency was the episode where Lisa becomes president-elect and makes a comment that the economy went to pot after President Trump.
>>
>>86387761
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Party_presidential_primaries,_2000#Trump_enters_race
This isn't his first attempt at running.
>>
>OMG guize teh sampsons are so prophetic!!!!1

Please drink bleach and sleep on broken glass
>>
SIMPS DID 9/11
>>
>>86386278
Charlie Sheen is going to die before he hits eighty. I guess I'm a psychic now
>>
>>86386201
Prince?
>>
>>86387817
>taking stale bait

Hasn't school started back up already?
>>
>>86388600
Springtime school holidays have just started for ausfags.
>>
>>86386264
>literally everyone dies
speak for yourself, mortal
>>
>>86386264
>prince wasnt even murdered

Killed by an "accidental" "overdose". Wake up, sheeple.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.