[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teen Titans Discussion!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: slade.jpg (31KB, 417x624px) Image search: [Google]
slade.jpg
31KB, 417x624px
I just recently downloaded more than watchable copies of Teen Titans and that inspired me to purchase the entire show on DVD.

They managed to take a show of characters that were relatively unkown (at least to me) and gave them distinct personalities.

The show had some amazing arcs and mini adaptions of classic Teen Titans stories (Judas Contract, Trigon Arc). It also had one of the most amazing episodes of any animated series (Haunted). So in honor of this show post things you liked, disliked, or wish you could have changed about the show.

>Favorite Episode
WIthout a doubt Haunted.
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Teen-Titans/31?id=531

>Favorite Story Arc
Honestly all of the Season Finale's rank REALLY highly in my mind. Although I would have to go with Apprentice just because it was your first real taste of how sadistic Slade was as well as how competent Robin is.
>>
Why is Brother Blood not nearly as popular as he should be?
>>
>>86382592
Shill more please. Show was mediocre at best.
>>
>>86382632

t. TTG fan
>>
File: 3198468-brother_blood.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3198468-brother_blood.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>86382613
I have no idea. After seeing Brother Blood almost take over the Titans East team and headquarters I immediatley read through his wikipedia page. Shit was cash. Also it was really refreshing to see a Finale focus on someone other than Robin.
>>
>>86382592
The show was really funny too, which I think a lot of people forget. The episode where they all dressed as Robin was hilarious.
>>
File: Sladewarning.jpg (40KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sladewarning.jpg
40KB, 720x480px
It's not often that I find an adaption of a character I enjoy more than the character it's based on. I definitely fancy mastermind martial artist Slade as opposed to mercenary sociopath Deahtstroke.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZW-kUFiOGE
>>
>>86382669

Dude should be mega over.

He's literally a batshit android who rejects his humanity
>>
>>86382785
It's too bad literally every arc that he's the focus of in the comics is terrible.
>>
>>86382669
They should make a version of him that's a Cyborg rogue in the comics, Brother Bloods always being resurrected so they could do it. Cyborg's best villains and stories were literally all in this cartoon I swear.
>>
>>86382959
Does he... have any other rogues?
>>
>>86382780
Did the show ever explained his endgame and why he wanted to take down the Titans besides "hur durr im evil" ?
>>
>>86383195
Literally boiled down to "i wanna take over the world"
>>
>>86383216
That and "I wanna leave a legacy in the form of mentally scarred and tortured children". Would have been intersting if they revealed his desire to acquire apprentices stems from his alieniated relationships with his children.
>>
>>86383022
He hasn't had a book until a year ago so no
>>
File: Red_X.png (318KB, 800x2109px) Image search: [Google]
Red_X.png
318KB, 800x2109px
WHO IS RED X!?!?!?!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRlstd9wms4
>>
>>86383337
You can take the implications of bits of dialogue and a photo of him as a safari hunter across the series to infer his comic background to the character.

Just assume this is a Slade Wilson that decided to make up for his shitty life by being a fullblown monster than a relatively good-hearted mercenary.
>>
>>86382669
>>86382959
Brother Blood was a Raven villain originally, right?
>>
>>86384013

I think so, not sure though.
>>
>>86384013
More hers than anybody elses, though he did fuck with Dick some like he did Raven
Then Johns made him into a Trigon worshiper
>>
>>86383556
I'm writing an outline for a story that features Red X. It turns out he's an obscure character from a little known 90's series Hacker Files, along with being the main characters online girlfriend.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.