[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help cant draw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1473795851610.jpg (39KB, 450x344px) Image search: [Google]
1473795851610.jpg
39KB, 450x344px
How would i create storyboards for comics if i cant find anyone to draw my idea
>>
>>86380436
If you can't find someone buy someone
Commission an artist to draw them for you
>>
>>86380562
Ok so what if im running on not that much money and i want to be mear the artist to watch and make sure everything looks right other than the final image
>>
>>86380593
You ask for discounts and watch them work via livestream
Better yet git gud and teach yourself to draw
>>
>>86380436

Learn how to write, and write an actual book, faggot.

all these goddamn fanfiction writers that think if only their shit ideas had good art it would change everything.... jfc.
>>
>>86380674
Not sure if the book would have the same appeal as a comic. I know my idea is good, lel, but if i get it drawn out then the actual scenes would be intact with whats happening. Never liked books
>not dumb
>>
>>86380737

I wasn't trying to suggest you're dumb but this sounds like the kind of thing you've cooked up in your head as some great idea when it probably needs some fleshing out and honestly, if your work relies that heavily on illustration maybe the writing needs some work.

the art serves the words, not the other way around, unless you're writing some sort of throw away action thing, and who wants to spend time on that kind of crap non-professionally
>>
>>86380830
True im never good with words, and my drawing sucks, so if i have an image in my head ill have to draw it out, right now i have ten pages of just ideas and how i want things to go, plus this is just as a hibby, so thats why money is kinda questionable, but i wouldnt mind getting money off of it
>not jewish
>>
>>86380977

Be more descriptive, your outline should be somewhat like .... a movie script or tv show script with outlines of what the scene entails and things like that, if you DO find an illustrator that can only help them bring your idea to fruition in the way you want.

Google some stuff about script/comic writing, its more than just "i have all these amazing ideas zomg"
>>
>>86380436
Learn to draw? It would take a lot of time and effort but it seems like an invaluable skill if you want to make a comicbook.
>>
>>86380593
Tough titties I guess.

If you can't draw it yourself, pay someone to do it for you. If you can't pay someone, you're shit outta luck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.