[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney XD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0126.png (95KB, 2000x1133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0126.png
95KB, 2000x1133px
Why is this channel so much better than the normal Disney channel?

The normal one has degraded into all live action shit.
>>
You just answered your own question, seriously

Disney XD is the cartoon focused channel just like Toon Disney was a decade or so earlier, if you like cartoons obviously it will appeal to you more
>>
>>86378819
Basically this
>>
>>86378767
>The normal one has degraded into all live action shit.

That's the answer. Though, I don't even think that all live action kids shows are that bad. The problem is that they're super formulaic and the storylines are dry and predictable. You could probably come up with a pitch off the top of your head that would fit in on DC, Nick, or CN.

>Quirky Protagonist
>Sassy bestfriend
>Weird kid who is friends with the group
>Vague love interest
>That one teacher (either cool or pure evil)
>High school drama
>>
They've deliberately offloaded their cartoons onto this spinoff channel to try to increase interest and get people to shell out for a pricier cable package.

Instead they've only managed to diminish interest in otherwise excellent cartoons by making them less accessible.
>>
>>86379213
They used to be better.

Wizards of Waverly place was actually pretty good and normally didn't fall for cliches. Normally there superhero shit isn't terrible, but the quality has seriously dropped recently
>>
>>86379489
It's almost like they realize adult manchildren with disposable income have more interest in cartoons than the tween girls who watch Disney and grew up with Hannah Montana and HSM
>>
>>86378767
>>86379213
>>86379668
There sitcoms are shit and even as a kid i hated them. What type of retarded brats want to watch teenagers have highschool drama with bad humor instead of a funny cartoon with interesting characters?
>>
>>86379763
Ones in high school?
>>
>>86378767
OP wasn't around for when the channel was yanking Motorcity and Tron:Uprising viewers.

Anyways, it sucks that you have to go to the spinoff channel if you actually want to watch animated programming.
>>
>XD
Neck yourself, fucking cretin.
>>
You answered your own question, OP.
What I find even more baffling is how so nonexistent the effort into making each shitcom unique is.
You could swap around entire casts and it'd still be the same show.
>>
Yeah, it's better, but not by much. They usually churn out shit and the few good things they do have they cancel.
>>
Yeah, it's better than actual Disney Channel, but shit does it have a few bad shows. Ever hear of Pickle and Peanut?
>>
well the answer is that I seperate the two types of shows on disney, despite the name difference they are both disney, just one shows live action and the other shows cartoon, this is to provide the prefered type of show for the audience
>>
>>86379825
i don't know anyone from highschool who actually watched those

it was big back in middle school though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.