[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does their civilization survive if they only have one female?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: smurfs-004.jpg (693KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
smurfs-004.jpg
693KB, 2560x1600px
How does their civilization survive if they only have one female?
>>
Smurf magic
>>
>>86373648
Because they don't sexually reproduce, a stork brings them.
>>
They have one female servicing a large group of males. That implies a species that lays eggs.
>>
With all the Smurfette is the Town Whore jokes

She was made by Gargamel so what happened before that?
>>
>>86373648
Spores?
>>
Is it me or we have this thread like once a week?
>>
>>86373648
The Stork delivers a new baby Smurf on each blue moon. Maintaining a steady population means averaging roughly one death every two years.
>>
>>86373778
SMURFS DONT LAY EGGS!

I WONT TELL YOU THIS AGAIN!

PAPA SMURF HAS A FUCKING BEARD!

THEYRE MAMMALS!
>>
The female isn't even a part of their species, they were exclusively male and the female is an artificial being made by Gulga- made by Guruga- made by the G man.
>>
>>86374534
G-spot rocks the g-spot
>>
Smurfette isn't even a real smurf. She's a homunculus created by Gargamel to make the smurfs fight each other.
>>
File: maxresdefault2.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault2.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>86374534
Gargamel. The name's Gargamel.
>>
>>86374610
I only have D&D lore to go on for this, but wouldn't a homonculus imply that she was created from Gargamel's blood? If I recall, she was created from clay, wasn't she? I think that would make her a golem.
>>
>>86375081
Right, right, thanks.

So yeah, Lady Smurf was made by Gilgamesh.
>>
>>86373648
The males give birth
>>
File: Sassette_Smurfling_Comic2.jpg (77KB, 290x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sassette_Smurfling_Comic2.jpg
77KB, 290x400px
Sassette a cute.
>>
>>86373665
>>86373712
>>86374339
>>86374425
>>86374534
>>86374610

This.

Now as to where the Stork comes from: There's the question that needs to be asked. Where is the Stork getting the new baby Smurfs from, exactly? Is that Stork like the Goose who Lays the Golden Eggs but with stork eggs or are Smurfs in fact born from said Golden Eggs lain by a hidden Goose the Stork is keeping secret?

>>86375143
This person is asking a similarly correct question. Fun fact: Sassette, the little girl Smurf with red hair was created by the three Smurflings because they wanted a girl to play with and found out Smurfette was artificially created.

Does that mean Sassette is technically those boy's child? And who created Grandma Smurf, the third and final female Smurf introduced?
>>
>>86373648
I'm pretty sure some smurfs are chosen to be reverted back to an earlier age.
>>
File: 18m4gd8h8wwhfjpg.jpg (18KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
18m4gd8h8wwhfjpg.jpg
18KB, 280x210px
>>
>>86375278

Fun Fact: Three Smurfs (Natural, Slouchy, and Snappy) fall into Father Time's clock and become children. They create Sassette to be a sister for Smurfette before Grandma Smurf is introduced.
>>
>>86375262
>>86375326

Edit: Grandma Smurf is actually Nanna Smurf, my bad.
>>
File: Mah nigga. (JFK).png (195KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Mah nigga. (JFK).png
195KB, 512x384px
>>86374573
>>
There's no reason to believe that none of the identical 'male' smurfs are females, or that the species even had sexual dimorphism to begin with.

I prefer to think the Smurfs spawned off each other asexually somehow, and Smurfette was built out of a misunderstanding of how Smurf biology works. So she's not so much their 'female equivalent' as a mismash of Smurf appearance and human female anatomy.
>>
>>86373648
They were literally made by Gargamel. There's no explanation for why he did this but then lost them or the ability to make new Smurfs.

Their "civilization" is entirely artificial and doesn't need to make biological sense. It did not arise, it was created.

There are other female smurfs, like Sassette and Nanny Smurf.
>>
>>86375262
Storks evolved from dinosaurs.
>>
>>86375549
I thought Gargamel only made smurfette to infiltrate their society so that he could eat and/or turn them into gold.

As far as antagonists go his motives never were very clear.
>>
>>86375262
>final female
Well, I know a lot of people don't consider the movies to be canon, but I still like Vexy.
Hackus is an annoying piece of shit, though.
>>
>>86375262
The boys took Sassette to Gargamel to complete the spell that brings her to life. Because of this, she often calls him Papa Gargamel.
>>
>>86376398
She is probably the only smurf interested in attempting human sex, if only for the sake of being rebellious.
>>
>>86375081
Right, she was made by Girugamesh.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.