[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been over a year since the last issue. TF2 comics thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0149.jpg (288KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0149.jpg
288KB, 1024x768px
It's been over a year since the last issue.

TF2 comics thread.
>>
File: HNI_0095.jpg (15KB, 294x296px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0095.jpg
15KB, 294x296px
>>86370815
>Overwatch
>>
its been nearly that long since I cared about TF2. Atleast ill be able to play my beloved Helltower again.
>>
File: 1450155153905.jpg (106KB, 585x430px) Image search: [Google]
1450155153905.jpg
106KB, 585x430px
>>86370815
>TF Comics #6 & 7 listed as "coming soon."
>>
all they need is an artist, a writer, someone to plan out and animate those nifty click-through scenes, maybe someone to flip through and make sure they're not breaking any laws or causing any lawsuits, and then bam they're done

how can they not do that in two months, it makes no sense
>>
>>86371393
Because of Valves "do whatever the fuck you like" policy.
It may sound good on paper for keeping up the staff morale, but productivity is deep in the shitter.
>>
File: 1469141837089.gif (285KB, 200x187px) Image search: [Google]
1469141837089.gif
285KB, 200x187px
>>86370867
>family guy
>>
File: HNI_0097.jpg (142KB, 404x547px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0097.jpg
142KB, 404x547px
>>86371467
>Yo-kai Watch
>>
Embrace tranquility ot bite my shiny metal ass
>>
>>86370815
>Valve time

I can't for the life of me understand why they're neglecting it so hard when the game is still such a huge cash-cow after all of these years.

It's a shame, because the TF2 comics are some of the funniest I've read in a long time. The comedic timing of panels popping up without you having seen the image beforehand is very effective.
>>
>>86372665
Because it's still making them tons of money without them doing anything. It's better to let the community strew for a year generating profit then shake up the cage every once in a while.
>>
>>86372705
The community also creates loads of content for them squat free. Things like the Saxxy awards generate fans and interest without Valve having to do a thing themselves.
>>
I don't mind them taking their time, since it is free and they're usually very high quality.

Whenever Valve rushes something, it usually becomes a big mess. Look at Meet Your Match, for example. It's a fun update, but only a month after they fixed all the launch issues.

Damn. They really need to hire more people.
>>
>>86372890
It took them 7 years to implement a matchmaking feature. I wouldn't call that 'rushing'. They've just lost touch with the user-base. Anyone who actively plays the game would have been able to tell them on the spot what needed to be changed in causal mode before sending it out.
>>
>>86372665
Valve is essentially a very large R&D department. They have more money than they will ever need and all they need to do is maintain a storefront. Nobody has any hold over them and regardless of what they do, they will make more money than they did the day before.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.