[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've been wrong the whole time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

We've been wrong the whole time
Superman isn't the Jesus allegory, batman is.
>>
>Has been getting rid of gothams demons for years

>Is seen as bad by the press and higher ups, but good by it's people

>Lex luthor (Jew, Pharisees) orders superman to publicly execute batman

Red capes=Roman soldiers
>>
File: wp_ss_20160918_0009.png (369KB, 1280x674px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160918_0009.png
369KB, 1280x674px
Batman is seemingly killed.
He defeats satan (S) and he CARRIES him like a cross
>>
File: wp_ss_20160918_0012.png (715KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160918_0012.png
715KB, 1280x768px
God vs Man.

People see batman as a supernatural force, a god, yet people see superman as a man.
>>
>>
>>86369049
>>86369029
Angel of the lord vs satan
>>
>>86369049
>>86369091
>>86368840
So Doomsday is Longinus?
>>
>>86368840
Everyone is Jesus according to Zack Snyder.
>>
>>86368840
So what you're saying is, Batman will die in JL2.
>>
Not really, it's more along the lines of Batman seeing himself as a Jesus allegory, especially in the dream sequences.

From being lifted by bats from the cave to the posted GIF, along with a variety of other examples, Batman saw himself as the sole savior of the Gotham, and by extension the world, against the forces of evil, e.g.: the sex traffickers, and in his mind at the time, Superman.

After the Martha confrontation, Batman realized how wrong his delusions of paranoia+grandeur were, and, his visions stopped and he instead worked towards a common goal with the aid of others.
>>
>>86369584
No, batman died spiritually in bvs, and is reborn a non killing batman, who's had his faith restored in humanity.

He's like the old testament god.
>>
Superman is more like Moses.
>>
File: 1472899342746.jpg (158KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1472899342746.jpg
158KB, 1500x1500px
I prefer Hypercrisis threads T B H
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.