[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will it end /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4756.png (239KB, 785x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4756.png
239KB, 785x510px
How will it end /co/?
>>
Ezra becomes an inquisitior and tries to kill the team but they end up all dying
>>
It's got at least seven seasons. Disney picked up the entire run of the series.
>>
>>86368380
Ideally for me, time skip with some members missing and they're regrouping to Endor so they can end the war
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 370x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 370x352px
I'm only half way through season 2, REEEEE
>>
>>86368455
The war doesn't end at Endor
>>
>>86368438
No, it's a three or four season show.

There was a leak a few years ago predicting Thrawn for season 3, short haired Ezra and the green lightsaber for Ezra. It also said this was always intended to last three/four seasons. Someone link me if you have the source, I remember reading this a few months ago but can't find it.
>>
>>86369947
I only found this, it says nothing about how long the show will go for.

http://makingstarwars.net/2016/01/rumor-the-largest-cameo-in-star-wars-rebels-chistory/
>>
>>86370064
>http://makingstarwars.net/2016/01/rumor-the-largest-cameo-in-star-wars-rebels-chistory/
Nah, it's not this. It's back from 2014 or 2015
>>
>>86368380
With the opening scene of Rogue One
>>
Does Tourbillon still hang out in threads?
>>
>>86368421
>Ezra becomes an inquisitior and tries to kill the team but they end up all dying

Sort of that like that, but I think only Kanan and Ezra will die. Exactly like that one training session where they both "kill" each other.
>>
>>86370569
The director behind the show already said it can go up to and past ROTJ.
>>
>>86370569
The writer of Rogue One is doing some episodes, it'll tie in for sure
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
Ezra will become Snoke.
>>
>>86368380
Poorly
>>
>>86368380
If I had to guess, they can only stay within the current timeframe for one or two seasons now. I would guess that most of the characters that survive go into exile somehow and may reappear in a new series set between episode 6 and 7. (Even though it wouldn't make much sense)
>>
>>86368380
Everyone dying
>>
>>86368380
Shore leave on Alderaan.
>>
>>86374378
this
only this
"We're finally out of danger, we can finally relax a little."
>>
>>86368380
Rogue One
>>
>>86370620
I don't think Ezra and Kanan will make it that long the way things are going. Not that I would mind Kanan and Luke teaming up only for Kanan to be cut down by Ben Solo!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.