[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate Spider-Man thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 57bdfed0133aa.jpg (92KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
57bdfed0133aa.jpg
92KB, 1100x619px
So Gwen was from the Ultimate Universe and her powers are tech based

How did you guys feel about this episode?
Its on kisscartoon
>>
I feel like that's fucking retarded.
Why is Ultimate Spider-man completely incapable of doing anything right?
>>
When is Anya Corazon?
>>
>>86366266
Their Deadpool episode was okay.

It's a zany off the wall comedy series, so obviously memepool is the only character they can portray decently, albeit in a whitewashed kinda way.

I don't watch Spider Family Guy anymore
>>
>>86366369
this

and they might as well add Silk for an Asian qt, they're not going to go into her shitty backstory or shitty behavior in the real Spider-Verse
>>
>>86366249
Spider-Gwen was handled the same way as in the comics.

>This was the most uncanon fuckery I've ever seem, I don't remember S-Gwen coming from Miles universe.
>>
>>86366376
It gets surprisingly watchable after a while.
>>
>>86366249
now.. I am one of the few ones that actually watches this so let's see what went wrong with this episode:
1) "Oh hey Miley, Yeah I know who you are after some massive research!"
So a.. 16-ish years old girl is able to discover the identity of a superhero who was active for.. half a year before disappearing?

2) Ultimate Spider-man is literally the center of the universe

3) Gwen and May have somehow made a hightech crimefighting lair as well as gear that allows your average teenaged girl to fight superpowered villains on a regular basis?
Where the heck did they get the money from?

4) Why couldn't Gwen just have spiderpowers?
And why would Wolfspider even "web" her? What power would he get from that? being able to be on tumblr or whatever it is young girls do these days?

5) Gwen is in the ultimate universe.

6) no Gwen/Peter/MJ love-triangle ;__;
>>
File: Wut_52df0e_5906682.gif (248KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Wut_52df0e_5906682.gif
248KB, 400x300px
>People watching USM.
>>
A Bait-N-Switch Hatchet Job... Even if you're not a fan of SG, you can tell Marvel Animation gave zero fucks and squeezed her in for toyetic purposes only...

Making her a Miles fanboy with no actual powers of her own is insulting and raises more than a few questions like If Spider-Sense can be duplicated with a computer algorithm, why does Spidey's tech based villains keep losing to him?
>>
Captain Stacy was awful in this. He was also against Spider-Gwen, but he had a better motivation in the comics.

Reminds me of how Spectacular Cap. Stacy called out JJJ for his irrational hatred of Spidey.
>>
Why are the finales to these multi-verse arcs so awful?

First Spider-Goblin and Giant Mech Electro, now the evil Spider being defeated by the POWER OF LOVE!
>>
>>86367125
Its not bad
>>
>>86367125
>doing complete sentences in greentext
>>
>>86367577
Did you honestly expect anything different from this shitfest of a show?

Ultimate Spider-Man was mediocre as fuck cartoon from the get-go but seemed to degrade into something even worse with every season. I'm surprised that anyone here is still putting themselves through the torture of watching it.
>>
>>86368571
Except it's only gotten better the farther it goes
>>
>>86369052
No, it didn't. Stop your shilling.
>>
>>86369052
It really hasn't and it's kind of pathetic to see you try to shill it

>>86368479
>>86366505
Just accept you have shit taste.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.