[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman v Cap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

File: FB_IMG_1474158870659.jpg (44KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474158870659.jpg
44KB, 550x400px
Let's settle this once and for all.
Try and prove me that Cap stands a chance against Batman. The only rule are that you can only use canonical shit
LESS GO
>>
Simply them running into each other and having to punch it out? Capt America.

In Gotham or someplace where Batman and get in extra gear? Batman
>>
>>86352672
Cap is demonstrably stronger, faster, tougher, and has more experience. Most of Batman's standard arsenal is just things Cap has seen a thousand times. In a straight fight, Cap, no contest. If he has time to prepare and knows who's coming? Probably Batman.
>>
During a crossover they admit that cap would win
>>
>>86352672
the met during ww2 and Cap canonically beat Batman

all Marvel comics are canon to their own continuities within the Marvel multiverse, ergo Cap canonically beat Batman in one of the few crossovers where they've directly fought
>>
>>86352817
Wait, in what fanboy world is Batman strong enough to throw something that big at Cap, and fast enough to throw it before Cap...moves out of the way? Cap can see faster than bullets, and only got a bloody nose from Gambit turning his own armor into a bomb.
>>
>>86352672
for once can we get a specific version of cap or batman to talk about? because people will start pulling the most bullshit stuff that happened decades ago and hasn't happened since. How about ultimate captain america vs new 52 batman
>>
>>86353006
And he still moves out of thew way, or just lits the shield. You remember the shield, the thing that absorbs impact so he can block punches from the God damn Hulk without getting flung into orbit? Unless Bats can throw something faster than bullet, plink,shield stops it every time. And it's interesting that your "more ways" argument requires Cap to be a moron. You think all he does is punch things?
>>
>>86352858
Can you please demonstrate how much stronger, faster and tougher than Batman, Cap is?
>>
File: aj-02-06.jpg (604KB, 1024x1571px) Image search: [Google]
aj-02-06.jpg
604KB, 1024x1571px
>>
File: aj-02-07.jpg (480KB, 1024x1566px) Image search: [Google]
aj-02-07.jpg
480KB, 1024x1566px
>>86353314
>>
>>86353314
>>86353326
Please don't come with the argument that Batman admits defeat here because he doesn't.
>>
>>86353314
How well can Captain America fight?

I thought he was just a soldier in WWII before he was thawed out?
>>
>>86353390
Some people say he fights every single martial arts in the planet which I find stupid. He's under daredevil in skill, probably at the same level as Wolverine.
>>
>>86353390
He fought martial artists pre and post thaw. Crossbones also had incredible martial arts skill.

This fight just doesn't make sense though since Batman wins due to plot armor from popularity.

Should he? It doesn't really matter. He would. How in God's name they let Cap win in the crossover I'll never understand.

In a "fair" fight they're both massively intelligent, resourceful and consistently defeat opponents far stronger than them. They're too similar.
>>
File: Smiling Batman.jpg (201KB, 593x557px) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Batman.jpg
201KB, 593x557px
>>86352672
This is a question? I mean, I don’t claim to be an authority, but my understanding of the matchup goes like this:

- Steve Rogers is the sole recipient of the Super Soldier Serum which bumped him to Peak Human Capability.
- Bruce Wayne went on an obsessed world tour to train himself to the Peak of Human Capability.

- Steve Rogers became the premier hand to hand combatant of his setting with Boxing, Judo, and a crapton of life experience.
- Bruce Wayne became a top tier hand to hand combatant by mastering every fighting style on Earth, followed by a crap ton of experience.

- Steve Rogers has an unbreakable, aerodynamic shield made from an adamantium/vibranium composite, and high security clearance with SHIELD allowing him access to extensive records on his foes, the ability to commandeer military vehicles, and found new superhero teams whenever he damn well pleases.
Bruce Wayne.
- Bruce Wayne is the head of a multi-billion dollar company, which he skims off of to fund the development and creation of a ridiculous array of top-tier human-level technology. Rocket powered cars, stealth VTOL jets, and powered armor suits that let him go a few rounds with Superman. He also has collected extensive files on any established threat in his universe.

- Captain America is an international icon, beloved and respected by people all over the world.
- Batman, despite saving the world on many occasions, is a figure shrouded with mystery rumor.

- Steve Rogers editorial superpower is to Always Be Right.
- Bruce Wayne’s editorial superpower is to Never Give Up (or Always Be Prepared, take your pick)

Basically, Batman wins and then the press crucifies him. Of course, he’s Batman so he just keeps doing his thing from the shadows.
>>
I thought it was canon Cap was the better hand to hand fighter?
>>
Doesn't Batman fight against stronger shit on the reg in the Justice League? Not saying he'd be stronger than Steve, just harder to put down
>>
>>86353267
You mean besides seeing faster than bullets and tanking his own armor exploding?
>>
>>86353850
Just like batman is faster than a bullet and can tank a missile on his chest?
>>
>>86353682
Point of order, how can Batman be "peak human" when Cass Cain is demonstrably stronger and faster than he is?
>>
>>86353885
Batman isn't faster than bullets, google what aim dodging means. And there's a difference between your armor stopping something, and your armor being the bomb itself.
>>
>>86353982
Superhuman levels of training?

This is a setting that has Karate Kid in it.
>>
Batman>Superman(In literally every single comic, Elseworld batman for ex)
There for
Batman>Captain america
>>
>>86353314
>>86353326
I can't stand these narration boxes. So fucking annoying and pointless, offers nothing to the narrative, just like the images speak for themselves.
>>
>>86353326
Also I hate actions shots of just closeups on blows. Just feels like random places limbs butting against each other, just randomly.
>>
File: blackwhite2-batbulletblock-1.jpg (226KB, 658x986px) Image search: [Google]
blackwhite2-batbulletblock-1.jpg
226KB, 658x986px
>>86354007
Explain to me how this is NOT being faster than a bullet. Batman us deflecting them, with his fists, while standing still.
And about the armor feat it's not fair to invalidate it just because it was an armor feat. It is like invalidating Ironman's feats because he wears an armor, the costume IS part of what Batman is and it can resist a missile straight to the chest what is way more damaging than anything Cap can try to do.
>>
>>86354333
Dumb animeposter
>>
Can't Cap bench like 2000 lbs?
>>
File: 1472657381011s.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1472657381011s.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
>>86354487
kys o.p. honestly. Your obviously retarded and your life wI'll only get harder. think about it
>>
>>86354333
says the guy who goes to a board that makes threads about autistic bucktooth girls playing instruments everyday. Go fuck off back to /a/.
>>
File: Bruce Lifts, Bro.jpg (110KB, 657x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Lifts, Bro.jpg
110KB, 657x1094px
>>86354645
I remember it being 800lbs, but that was like twenty years ago. I'm sure there's been some power creep.

Still ... 1575lbs on display and the stack goes off the top of the panel. 2000 would be a surmountable difference.
>>
>>86353326
He literally just says it's conceivable but he knows something bigger is happening.
>>
File: Numbers.jpg (72KB, 501x785px) Image search: [Google]
Numbers.jpg
72KB, 501x785px
>>86355217
And, on the offhand chance I don't have a damn clue how to read a weight machine ...
>>
>>86352672
They already fought in the comics and Batman admitted that Cap was better. I don't care if you think crossovers are non-canon, they're more canon than your opinion.
>>
File: Lady Shiva.jpg (29KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
Lady Shiva.jpg
29KB, 500x332px
>>86355440
I've "conceivable" that Lady Shiva could beat Batman. Or Deathstroke.

How's that working out for them?
>>
>>86352672
Captain America is a Hydra agent.

Batman is a superhero.

Batman wins, revealing Cap's true loyalties and he is forever disgraced.
>>
>>86355440
No he didn't.
>>
>>86355217
He's lifting 300 lbs here. 300 total. Each weight is 25 lbs.

... If you're trolling, well done .
>>
Cap's stronger, faster and more durable than Batman.
Batman has a far more versatile kit and skill set than Cap.
It entirely depends on scenario.
>>
>>86353982
Batman isn't peak human. The world record for weight lifting is ~580 lbs. The man had to dedicate his whole life to lifting that much. Batman can hold up to 2 tons (http://imgur.com/a/S9JXO) and is much faster than an out of control speeding car (http://imgur.com/a/tPeRv/).
>>
File: Cheeky cunt.png (219KB, 448x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeky cunt.png
219KB, 448x1011px
>>86355783
Less trolling, and more "I know I've seen Batman lift 1,000lbs" combined with "I've only ever done free weights and didn't take the two seconds required to think that they'd number machine weights cumulatively"
>>
>>86355440
Someone literally posted the page and he said it was conceivable.
>>
>>86353267
All Cap media and all Batman media, any of either demonstrates this. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>86352879
This is an outright lie. The only time they ever competed in a direct crossover (no expy's) was in a DC vs Marvel special during the Amalgam crossover, and Batman won through preptime shenanigans in the sewers. Yes, it's as stupid as it sounds, but if you're going with MUH CANON at least be accurate.
>>
>>86356945
But if you accept that fight as canon, you have to accept this one as well.

Which is patently ridiculous.
>>
Reminder that Batroc, a guy Cap regularly mops the floor with, is in Batman's own words 'one of the toughest fighters he has ever encountered'.
>>
>>86356945
They did meet in DC vs. Marvel but I don't recall it going down like that. I believe they both stood down as Batman admits Cap's fighting abilities are on par with his own but Batman doesn't have Cap's stamina. After that they had to find out what as going on that brought them to each other's universe.
>>
>>86357039
Random Gotham goons bringing down the average.
>>
>>86357027
True, the whole thing seemed like a cash grab between their IPs.
>>
>>86355383
God, this is...just terrible... I take it this is a moving train? still doesn't compare to cap.
>>
>>86357168
You're thinking of JLAvengers, not Marvel vs DC.
>>
>>86355217
Cap has mentioned many times that he can bench press a tank, which is significantly heavier than the 300 lbs Batmanz is struggling with here.
>>
>>86357027

Did they fuck behind that counter or something? That's the only way I can see Wolverine beating Lobo, outlasting the rawest fucking he'll ever receive in his entire life and Lobo passing out from exhaustion.
>>
>>86357193
And aliens, metahumans, and gods bring it up
>>
>>86357435
>Cap has mentioned many times that he can bench press a tank, which is significantly heavier than the 300 lbs Batmanz is struggling with here.

Definitely don't remember 616 Cap saying that he can press a tank, Ultimate Cap, maybe. 616 Cap is bullshit superhuman strong, but not toss cars around strong like Spider-Man.
>>
>>86352919
Then new 52 Batman would win, since he transitioned into rebirth Batman and Ultimate Cap is ded like the rest of his universe.
>>
>>86354244
Prove he only moved after the gun was fired. Except you can't, because the comic doesn't show that at all. Nice try.
>>
>>86356057
I'm sorry but where was the weight of those sarcophagi given? Because it's not in that comic.
>>
File: Batroc.jpg (95KB, 730x580px) Image search: [Google]
Batroc.jpg
95KB, 730x580px
>>86357569
Okay, fair. However, leaving powers aside and focusing only on the stated "fighters" angle is going to give Batroc a little bit of a boost.

Of course, I'm talking as one of Batroc's like ... two fans. Life gives him super-strong legs, and the guy just runs with it. I can't help but root for the poor bastard.
>>
>>86355783
He's never been to the gym
>>
>>86357435
Where in the fuck did you read that?
>>
>>86359717
The old man had free weights at home, I never had a reason to go.

Admittedly, my form is probably super shitty.
>>
>>86354114
>pointless, offers nothing to the narrative
I think without the text you don't instinctively know from the art that they're purposely NOT bringing their A-game
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.