[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Already into issue 6, what the hell is even going on anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: moon knight cover.jpg (339KB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
moon knight cover.jpg
339KB, 1249x1920px
Already into issue 6, what the hell is even going on anymore?
>>
>>86351259
I don't know why Marvel is allowing the book to just make no sense whatsoever. Being an editor at that company is literally the second easiest job in existence outside of working as an immigration officer in a white country.
>>
>>86351259
It's a story from the point of view of a completely schizophrenicbeam who may or may not be moon knight
>>
>>86351259
yeah, kinography is hard to follow and understand at first

do you think the comickino is a meme?
>>
>>86351259
yah i never picked up moon knight before this one. i had to read up on the lore, obviously. the dude has multiple personalities and they can die off. usually they stay dead, like the one that died to the god. the other personalities dont know about each other. so thats why hes freaking out.
heres a good sum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR2zmgJ5Ee8
>>
>>86351259
>>86351612
>i have never read a Moon Knight comic before
>i don't have the capacity for simple reading comprehension
>i am literally 12
>>
I haven't read it since issue two because I'm lazy
But is it actually confusing or just denser then your average cape comic because it seemed fine back then

I also don't know much about moon knight, I didn't even read the Ellis arc
>>
>>86355256
It's not really dense but you know how the average comic book reader is...
>>
>>86351259
Only on issue 3, I'm not super confused, I more just feel like I was misled by the big #1 on the cover. I've never read anything moon knight and I feel the comic just kind of expects me to know things that I don't about the character or series.
>>
>>86356214
>Only on issue 3
I stopped reading with #5 (it just keeps crawling further and further up it's own asshole).

I'd read the whole of the LAST run w/o any issue following things at all and after Plutona, Hawkeye and Extraordinary X-Men I just don't trust Lemire to be going anywhere with it.
>>
>>86351259
>Lemire not meeting expectations

BUSINESS AS USUAL MOVE ALONG
>>
File: image.jpg (882KB, 931x2435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
882KB, 931x2435px
>character is crazy
>makes the comic crazy ass shit with beautiful art (kino <---let this meme die)
>>
I feel it as non-impactful and meandering since we all know it's a part of a dream, so the deaths and splitting of his supporting cast, which was a big part of 4-5 issues, holds no meaning.
Morrison did the hallucinating and crazy character stuff better in Black glove and RIP.

>>86355170
Not the same anon, but Moench's Moon Knight was nothing like this.
>>
>>86352039
yes. and a very awful meme
>>
>>86351259
Kinda feels like The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath. It's a fun wild ride
>>
>>86351259
It's being crazy for the sake of crazy because that's what Moon Knight has been marginalized to be, it's his niche and gimmick now. And it's boring as fuck.
>>
>>86366233
far better and more imaginitive than Ennis doing edgy for the sake of edgy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.