[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ed, Edd & Eddy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Started watching from the first couple of episodes. The pacing is weird at times but it's pretty good.
Any episode recommendations?
>>
File: life has many doors ed boy.png (184KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
life has many doors ed boy.png
184KB, 600x436px
>>86343078
1+1= Ed
>>
>>86343131
Was literally just about to suggest this myself.
>>
>>86343078
All of them but you have to watch them. some episodes are so good they'll surprise the shit out of you, but you gotta watch them all once.
>>
I forgot how noisy this show is. Like, it's a great show and I love the jazzy bgm but holy shit can it not shut up for a second?
>>
>>86343131
>>86343151
This episode will stick with me forever.
>>
>>86343131

The day the Ed's got high as fuck and we don't even know how.
>>
>>86343270

>complaining about the music and sound effects
Those are some of the show's strong points, man.
>>
>>86343601

The show's sound design is brilliant, I'm not arguing against it, but it's just gogogo 100% of the time. It reminds me of the constant background score in the original DBZ dub.
>>
>>86343270
The sound direction generally knows its place

And it could always be worse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm_7QDTFGsU
>>
File: 1459271303372.jpg (132KB, 652x573px) Image search: [Google]
1459271303372.jpg
132KB, 652x573px
I was never good at remembering episode titles, but my favorite one is the one where they made a company in their driveway.
>>
>>86343131
ED BOYS
>>
>>86345197

You're thinking of "They Call Him Mr. Ed", which I agree is a fantastic episode. I like how it really shows off the general charisma the Eds have, since they didn't do anything beyond pretending they had a company and they STILL got the kids eating out of the palm of their hands.
>>
>>86343078
I'm amazed with /co/ sometimes, do you really watch whole episodes? I grew out of it, it just isn't very good.
>>
File: 0d9.gif (869KB, 464x315px) Image search: [Google]
0d9.gif
869KB, 464x315px
Alright /co/, east or west?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHyiEcyh-Ds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJhU2UoDJ6I
>>
>>86343131
The GOAT
>>
>>86345197
The episode names seemed completely random to me. I don't remember a single one outside of 1 + 1 = Ed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.