[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Boondocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (129KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129KB, 1280x718px
Why is this the best show created?
>>
It had the decency to never throw a chair at you.
>>
File: sandwich1.png (165KB, 608x336px) Image search: [Google]
sandwich1.png
165KB, 608x336px
This show provides me with tons of fap material but none of them use their eroticism properly
>>
>>86335412
Uncle Ruckus what are you doing on the internet.
>>
>>86335529

what did he post ?
>>
It was satire on black American culture and made by an actual black man who knew his shit. Unfortunately, it failed because it was exactly what I mentioned.
>>
>>86334764
probably the last good show made by AS
>>
>>86334764
i only watched this show for Uncle Rukus, the real star of The Boondocks
>>
>>86335830
Watch mods delete tho
>>
>>86335655
>because it was exactly what I mentioned.
Yeah
Sure
THAT was the reason
>>
It had it's ups and downs
>Ups
It had some great one liners
Tackled some real shit from time to time
The music was always a solid 8/10
>Downs
So fucking preachy, especially around season 3
Every episode that's a Riley focus is awful
Tom in general
>>
>>86335848
They rarely delete Boondock threads, no matter how crazy they get and they rarely aren't crazy.
>>
>>86336213
>Riley focus awful
>Forgetting the spray painting episode in season 1
Shit taste
>>
>>86336258
I'll bite that bullet and say most of them.
>>
Tasteful social commentary about blacks in America is fairly rare, especially for a cartoon.
>>
File: Nigga Moment.webm (434KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga Moment.webm
434KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1468118903190.png (596KB, 1131x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1468118903190.png
596KB, 1131x1154px
>>86336213
>So fucking preachy, especially around season 3

It's fucking satire what did you expect?

The Boondock's strongest point was its volume of comedic elements. Minute by minute, scene for scene, this show managed to maintain a dramatic tone, and tackle serious or "preachy" issues, while still being hilarious all the way through. The Boondocks is like Band Geeks level of humor efficiency; every episode.
>>
>>86335514
How do you mean?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3XgpPhUEFE
>>
File: dick-riding-obama-o.gif (613KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
dick-riding-obama-o.gif
613KB, 320x180px
>>86336353
I think my issue is around S3 it lost the hilarious part. It's a "Black President, Huey Freeman" is a fucking bore to watch cause I feel like it's trying to say something first and be funny last. Although dancing JB gets a chuckle.
>>
>>86336307
>Tasteful
Boondocks is a lot of things, tasteful might not be one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWPm3k3YIew
>>
>>86335880
Whenever a black person makes a clear critique or shows some understanding about black people, immediately, it's taken as a blugeon to bitch about black people over EVERYTHING.

There are people who thought "crabs in a bucket" was about black people, rather than Stinkmeaner's Gang being a bunch of assholes
>>
>>86336505
To be fair, not just Stinkmeaner's Gang specifically but just the type of assholes who'd start Nigga Moments in the first place but yeah the first part is right. And that's why Chapelle's show was cancelled.
>>
>>86336748
Lets just be glad it ended as a nearly perfect show. Just try to imagine season 8 of the Chappelle Show.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.