[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Carol leading this team?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: ultcvrrgb-193103.jpg (262KB, 655x994px) Image search: [Google]
ultcvrrgb-193103.jpg
262KB, 655x994px
Why is Carol leading this team?
>>
Because you can't have savage colored folk running around without a strong independent white woman to corral them.
>>
because she has cosmic experience and she's an Avengers veteran field leader
jk, Marvel is pushing her because movies
>>
File: mug.png (203KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
mug.png
203KB, 396x396px
>>86330801
She created it.
>>
>>86330801
I honestly wouod perfer if Carol wasnt on the team. Her being the only non black person is distracting.
>>
>>86330801
She isn't. She's just in front because she's white.
>>
To push the movie nobody particularly wanted.
>>
>>86330936
MAC isn't black. Neither is Galactus.
>>
>>86330801
She's not. They say it specifically that no one's in charge ( so they all, in effect, think they're in charge)
>>
>>86330801
Why does Carl still exist?
>>
File: tumblr_nscyww58m01sn9379o1_500.jpg (183KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nscyww58m01sn9379o1_500.jpg
183KB, 495x750px
>>
>>86330841

This was always weird to me. Everyone is black for some reason and the leader is white. Why not Blue Marvel and BP as the Superman and Batman of the team?
>>
>>86331498
Carol isn't the leader and Ms. America isn't black.
>>
>>86330801
branching out to movies, gotta push characters that can sell movies.
>>
White person leading minorities disguised under the guise of white women being some sort of discriminated group
Are we really surprised?
>>
>>86331471
Mostly Kevin Fiege
>>
>>86330801
Strong white female. /end thread
>>
>>86331434
>MAC isnt black
Isnt she ? she looked black in Gillen young avengers.

Also Galactus technically doesnt have a race, he is just pure cosmic energy
>>
>>86331531
yeah she is
I mean, she's space-hispanic, but she's still black
>>
>>86331702
>Also Galactus technically doesnt have a race
Exactly, so he's not black.
>>
>>86331434
>Galactus isn't black
That pimp hat disagrees.
>>
>>86331897
>Hispanics are black
Going to be honest with you, family. I snorted.
>>
>>86330801
Is that T'Challa? He should be leading the fucking team.
>>
>>86332126
The team doesn't have a leader.
>>
>>86332173
Yes and no.
Of the team's members there's a retired superscientist faux superman, an interdimensional teen, a former Avenger, a big guy that stepped out of a cosmic egg, and then there's the team founders Carol and T'Challa.
Out of all of them only 'Marvel and 'Panther are active leaders within the superhero community. Both have agendas, both are commanding other political and superhuman forces, both are known for causing problems in Avengers books.
I myself would say that Black Panther is more in charge because of the whole Illuminati, sovereign royal, supergenius thing...
... But this whole thing was Carol's idea and she is making a big comeback these days.
>>
>>86331976
Is Sammy Sosa black?
How about KAT?
Irv Gotti?

Spoiler: You're an idiot!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.