[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show wasn't that bad, was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: brickled.jpg (422KB, 1187x1014px) Image search: [Google]
brickled.jpg
422KB, 1187x1014px
This show wasn't that bad, was it?
>>
I mean.

I watched the first episode and it was at least worse than any Family Guy episode I've ever seen.

For what that's worth.
>>
>>86326291
No, it was worse.
>>
File: help.gif (2MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
2MB, 400x267px
>>86326291
I saw one episode.

I've never been the same.
>>
>>86326291
The fact that you are asking if it was "that" bad means you already know it is in fact that bad
>>
>>86326291
I was sick during a hurricane a few years ago and remember watching a few of these episodes in succession while I was stuck in bed.

I didn't hate it, I didn't love it either. I was entertained, but didn't leave a large impression, good or bad. Which is funny, because a lot of other "/co/ approved" shows give me the same feeling, like Archer and Rick and Morty.

Take that for what you will
>>
>>86326291
It's just the regular punching bag comedy show /co/ needs for talking shit about, because this is so rebel, cool and hipster, for some reasons /co/ are thinking normies are obsessed by this kind of shows and not offended by, simply because a bunch of little kids and teens laughs watching it, if they /co/ were more aware of the reality they will realize that normies are naturally leftists, they don't watch cartoons for most of them and hate this kind of offensive content.

OP you will understand that /co/ need to vomit his hatred on some stuff by years, and after some years this stuff will be strangely loved without shame, one exemple is /co/ finally admit they loves early 2000's show, before they just simply can't love anything who wasn't made after 1999 concerning children show.

In this case, Brickleberry is the actual Comedy Central punching bag, before that it was revival Futurama and again before that it was Drawn Together. (they are pretending hating the movie but don't realize it's literally the same humor than in the uncensored version of the show, just the animation is crappy because low-budget).

There are one thing they can't stop of bitching about is Zombie Family Guy, it's one of their argument for talking shit about Brickleberry because the art looks like Seth shows.
>>
It was bad, but enjoyably bad like Drawn together. The episode where Steve was a country singer had me in stitches.
>>
>>86326291
Decided to binge this cuz I couldn't find anything good on Netflix. Yea the first episode isn't that good, if anything I'd say it's the worst simply because it's the one that had to introduce everybody. After that episode it begins to gain some momentum. It's not my most favorite thing but I find it just as enjoyable as American Dad, Family Gay do I get /co/ points for doing that?[\spoiler], Rick and Morty, Futurama, and just about any other "adult cartoon" out there.

>give any show 3-5 episodes before deciding if it's shit or not.
>>
>>86327344
Whoops, forgot how to spoiler
>>
It was a bad show. Cringe humor, shitty characters, typical "adult" humor talking animal that a lot of adult cartoons seem to have nowadays, boring altogether.

Daniel Tosh shilled this cartoon so much on his show, solely because he was the voice of the stupid talking bear.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.