[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are inhumans so terrible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Why are the Inhumans so terrible, /co/?

I mean, you think Marvel would TRY to make the Inhumans likable since the Inhumans are suppose to be the X-Men's replacements (since Perlmutter is butthurt at Fox for owning The X movie rights).

But it's like Marvel is trying to make the Inhumans the worst dicks ever. The only good Inhuman is Ms Marvel.
>>
>>86325509
OP, you just don't understand business and business ethics.
>>
I just don't understand why everyone always acts so retarded.
Give me a reason people act why they act and I can enjoy it
>>
Inhumans being standoffish dicks in pretty in character
>>
File: 1469644013125.png (374KB, 376x444px) Image search: [Google]
1469644013125.png
374KB, 376x444px
>>86325509
>The only good Inhuman is Ms Marvel.

And that's only because you forget that she is an Inhuman most of the time.
>>
>>86325721
not Crystal, the only character she's ever had is wanting dicks
>>
>>86325509
The Inhumans have always been pretty dick-ish.
>>
>>86325810
kek
>>
>>86325509

>The only good Inhuman is Ms Marvel

Black Bolt. Reader.
>>
>>86325905
>Soule OC
Kill yourself.
>>
>>86325689
In the comics I think the writers have been brainwashed by modern TV into thinking that your lead characters don't have to be likable. Every acclaimed TV show is about assholes, so they think that's how you make a successful character.

With the Inhumans they also have the problem that they were really never supposed to be likable. They're (literally) racist and consider themselves genetically superior to ordinary humans. They're like the Addams Family, they can be entertaining but you can't make them warm.
>>
File: page_8.jpg (661KB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
page_8.jpg
661KB, 1920x2951px
>>86325810
Why must you remind us.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.