[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whomp! - Pig Kahuna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1473996227-2016-9-16-Pig-Kahuna.jpg (263KB, 600x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1473996227-2016-9-16-Pig-Kahuna.jpg
263KB, 600x1125px
http://www.whompcomic.com/comic/pig-kahuna

It's all fun and games until you're in a prolonged civil suit with a porcine claimant to your intellectual party. This is my formal announcement of my new comic "Whemb!" as the courts found it "obvious" that the main character of "Whomp!" was a pig dressed in human clothes. They delcared that the likelihood of Ronnie being an actual human were "laughable, yet the comic didn't actually make us laugh.
>>
But can it eat chicken nuggets? Surely that is the true measure of a man.
>>
>tfw no http://www.whembcomic.com
>>
>>86323116
I was expecting the hidden text to just be "oink" repeating multiple times.
>>
>>86323397
Please, the pig's smarter, better looking and far more trustworthy than Ronnie.
>>
i see Sad Fat Man comic is currently at the 'artistic insecurity' stage: presumably this month's patreonbux have cleared.

estimated time until 'i'm soooo fat and neurotic lol' or 'anime is stupid and i'm stupid for watching it' comic: two weeks, or until frustrated boredom kicks in again
>>
maybe we'll get a surprise Classic Ronnie throwback with his "replace" and "chicky nuggs" haha
>>
This is why you always look up your local laws on swine butchering before executing your pranks.
>>
>>86323156
Look at second panel, on the table in front of it
>>
File: 2010-06-15.jpg (344KB, 765x902px) Image search: [Google]
2010-06-15.jpg
344KB, 765x902px
>>86323334
Ronnie should have gotten that domain and put up a couple comics drawn in early Whomp! style
>>
>>86323667
You have to bleed them out or the meat will be toxic.
>>
>>86323962
Is that not the case with other meats?
>>
>>86323700
An empty box. You don't really think Ronnie would give away a full box to a pig?
>>
>>86323998
Not really. Pig blood is the main one that will fuck you up, even when cooked.
>>
File: Blutwurst_444928.jpg (24KB, 375x356px) Image search: [Google]
Blutwurst_444928.jpg
24KB, 375x356px
>>86323998
>>86324058
Which is why pig blood is commonly eaten as sausage all over the world?
>>
>>86323998
Most animals have sicknesses that humans can't catch, but pigs and humans can trade a large number diseases. That's why a lot of places won't let you raise pigs within the city limits.
>>
>>86323455
M Dude you know you need Ronnie.
>>
>>86323906
>Ronnie should have gotten that domain and put up a couple comics drawn in early Whomp! style

http://nudehelsinki.com
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.