[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: kQQoAlx.jpg (145KB, 1153x851px) Image search: [Google]
kQQoAlx.jpg
145KB, 1153x851px
Remember
>>
I'd rather not
>>
>>86319897
I remember
Fuck you monkey paw, all I wanted was another Chloe
>>
>>86319897
/CO/! LISTEN TO ME! IT'S FELICITY! SHE'S THE KEY! YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT HER! FEAR HER!

AM I TOO LATE?
>>
>>86319897
That was season 1 and the start of 2 though, we didn't know what was coming damn it.
>>
You faggots got what you deserved
>>
>>86319897
To be desu Felicity was much more likeable than Laurel the first two seasons (when Laurel was the primary love interest), but as soon as they started pushing Olicity Laurel's writing got better and Felicity's got worse. I'm pretty sure that, had they kept Laurel as Oliver's waifu, we'd all be praising Felicity and hating on Laurel now.

This problem isn't limited to Arrow btw, all the pairings on the CW shows are shit and have unlikable love interests.
>>
>>86319897
Once again /co gets it's just deserts.
>>
>>86320929
*desserts
>>
>>86320999
http://grammarist.com/spelling/just-deserts-just-desserts/
>>
>>86320929
>>86320999
>>86321304
To be fair, it's not as though we don't deserve deserts.
>>
>>86319897
You fuckers of course i remember, there was me and 2 or 3 other anons who were trying to warn you all how shitty Felicity was but no, we were dismissed as Laurelfags or worstgirl fags. How times have changed.

This is the future you chose /co/
>>
>>86319897
>fun quirky character that has a good minor role in the team dynamic and helps contribute to rounding out the effects of Ollie's vigilantism on the world around him

>make her a main character but also change her role to hijack the purpose of several other members of Ollie's supporting cast and make every subplot and main plot revolve around her emotional well-being

I will not apologize for liking S2 Felicity so much. The writers fucked up by making her a main focus of the show, and that changed the elements that we liked about her originally.
>>
>>86319897
yeah i memba

All that this proves is that the writers can't make a lead female for shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.