[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deaths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

What character death did you see as something that was essential or that "it was time" for it to happen? I always thought that the legacy aand influence (whether good or bad) the character leaves behind is what makes the death worth it.

So many has died in the panels of comic books, which of those had made a huge impact on you, /co/?
>>
>>86316929
Only uncle Ben and Bruce/Martha Wayne are trully dead.
>>
>>86316929
Those middle three panels blatantly being the exact same picture slowly unzoomed makes it look weird
It's like her hair froze in time
>>
>>86316976
It's not exactly the same like a shitty webcomic.
It's just the same shot redrawn.
It can be argued that it's for impact, or just lazy.
>>
>>86316942
Also Kyle's girlfriend Alex.
>>
>>86317006
If you look at the line art you can tell that some of it is straight copy pasted.
>>
>>86317127
>Phil Jimenez
>>
>>86316976
>>86317006
>>86317013

I don't understand why this is such a big thing, it's not like you can zoom in/out on a page like you do with a camera when you shoot a film. Panning, zooming, tilting does give quite a dramatic effect if used appropriately. I see this as a slow zoom out from a 2 person shot which is very intimate to a long shot that shows us the reveals the...oh, whatever

the artist's lazy
>>
Richard Rider

Pretty sure I wasn't the only one clamouring for his end and for him to be replaced by a cancer surrogate.

My prayers were answered
>>
Gwen Stacy. i got started on comics with ASM paperback collections from the library. i wasn't expecting it at all and it hit me real hard.
>>
>>86316929
Happened to read this issue a week after my Aunt died. Never was big reader on Wondy but my bro had a collection so I read what I grabbed and it had to be this. Cried like hell.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.