[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F is for family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What does /co/ think? I liked it but ended too early.
I feel it is what bojack would be if it were a family with no furries.
>>
>>86312373
I feel liked it. Excited for season 2.
>>
F is for Fake is one of my favorite movies ever
is this related at all?
>>
>>86313012
Dunno. But now I will watch it and see if something relates them although i don't think so.
>>
>>86312373
seemed too nostalgic for an oldfag time period
>>
I like it but sometimes I think the part with the kids feels a bit out of place. I know they're trying to cover all aspects of the family but it's just weird hearing Bill Burr swearing like crazy and then seeing a scene with kids talking like kids.
>>
>>86313012
The orson welles film? No, not even tangentially related.
>>
>>86312373
I've been meaning to check this out; one of the creators went to my school for a little while.

It looks really Fox-y. Am I wrong?
>>
>>86315585
oh
ok
nevermind then
carry on I guess
why would they play on the name if its not related
that's not cool
>>
>>86315573
>das the joke.jpg
>>
>>86315778
Are you retarded?
>>
>>86312373
it deals with drama a lot better than some other cartoons, like bojack and rick and morty. the other two like to just fling it at you like shit, where f is for family, when the drama hits, you can see why it came at you.

its not as funny as the other two also, but i did enjoy it
>>
it's kinda like king of the hill but 70s
>>
>>86315754
It is less comedy than is would expect, does rely a lot on cursing sometimes though. It has been so long that I can't remember much but the dad had huge ass rants when he got pissed off that was where most the cursing came from. But at the end of the day it was a show about an Al Bundy level character who just suffers all six episodes.
>>
>>86315573
The kids swears too, so it's not like there's a huge change it in tone.
>>
>>86317699
Doubles of truth.
I also think you can relate to some of the stuff that happened during your chilhood while watching.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.