[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's another Bojack is depressed episode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: o-BOJACK-facebook.jpg (185KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-BOJACK-facebook.jpg
185KB, 2000x1000px
>It's another Bojack is depressed episode.
>>
>>86297393
Actually, if you look at the picture, this is clearly a crossover episode
>>
>>86298379
Don't do that.
>>
How many seasons do you think it has left? How will it end?
>>
so every episode?
>>
>>86297393
>heh heh this show is so deep and is clearly for sophisticated adults like me because every episode is dark and depressing and nothing fun ever happens

Why do people watch this shit again?
I don't watch cartoons to deal with shit I deal with in real life every day.
>>
>>86298839
It will end with Bojack dying, and then earning a posthumous oscar for his carrer
>>
>>86299097
It'll end with Bojack becoming a Scientologist and further alienating his friends
>>
>>86299016
Contemplating your own pain can have some calming effect
>>
>>86299097
>BoJack dying

>implying he deserves the sweet, painless relief of death and an end to his suffering

Nah
>>
>>86297393
But that's literally every episode
>>
>>86299097
The best he'll get is a failed suicide attempt.
>>
>>86299016
I liked it while it consistently portrayed all of their flaws as negative and didn't try to shill them as okay. It's the cleverest damn show in recent memory, really funny. But if you're gonna be this heavy you've gotta work extra hard not to screw up. You can't have characters doing something that will forever be hanging over the show, and be worse than anything else they do later. You have to escalate their faults gradually, and you sure as hell have to make sure they're portrayed as faults.
>>
>>86297393
How good is Vern Fenwick in ít?
>>
>>86297393
So has the time for /co/ backlash come for Bojack?
>>
>>86304845
There's backlash for everything now. The second it starts someone already has a retort about how shit it is ready to go. It doesn't mean anything except that 4chan hates people enjoying things.
>>
>>86299016
If you want to drown yourself in mindless faggotry go back to /sug/.
>>
>>86304845
There's been backlash from the beginning, it's always the same /tv/ memers going on about "muh depression" and "this show is reddit".
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.