[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come people hardly ever talk about or praise Superman TAS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: superman64.jpg (51KB, 522x467px) Image search: [Google]
superman64.jpg
51KB, 522x467px
How come people hardly ever talk about or praise Superman TAS?
>>
File: notsamefag.jpg (368KB, 1027x768px) Image search: [Google]
notsamefag.jpg
368KB, 1027x768px
but

we do
>>
shitty kids show

the entire DCAU is crap

best Timm project is Gods and Monsters
>>
/co/ does not talk about good things that we like often.

>>86295825
this guy is incorrect. DCAU was awesome for its time.
>>
>>86295751
I recently read the tie-in comics and I have to say they're pretty good. The final issue has Livewire kinda redeeming herself.

The show middles on average most of the time though, I haven't seen many bad episodes, my favorites are the ones with guests like Flash, Dr Fate and Green Lantern.
>>
Because Batman isn't in it.
Also, it doesn't really hit the highs that Batman TAS does, but it also doesn't hit the lows it does.
>>
I like the Ruby Spears show better tbqh.
>>
>>86296005
I've seen a couple episodes of that. It was alright, shame it's been completely forgotten.
>>
>>86295751
i like it better than btas, i just wish supes got more cartoons, his last show was legion and that was a team show
>>
File: tmp_7223-sweating11646979313.png (32KB, 284x337px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7223-sweating11646979313.png
32KB, 284x337px
>>86295895
The, that's um, ...yeah
>>
The cartoon was okay, but the tie in comics, especially the Millar and Scott McCloud issues, were great. They were tiers better than the normal Superman comics DC was publishing at the time.
>>
>>86295751
Is there a tool-assisted speedrun of Superman 64?
>>
Probably the best origin story. No shitty over-complicated crap. Just Brainiac being a dick
>>
>It's a Darkseid episode

GOAT
>>
>>86298404
Yeah, the first episode was just about Superman dad and Brainiac.

There was no Zodd in the cartoon but Jax-Ur and Mala.
>>
>>86295751
One of the unwritten rules of /co/ is that we don't talk about things that everyone considers to be good.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.