[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dofus/Wakfu thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: ravi.jpg (86KB, 684x574px) Image search: [Google]
ravi.jpg
86KB, 684x574px
Grab a plate!

links
http://pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

And Dofus Touch just released
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhguFFHWc1M
>>
File: odi6v6S8gn1sh8fwzo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
odi6v6S8gn1sh8fwzo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x270px
Smug Duck strikes again !
>>
http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/586568-dofus-steam-ny-comic

Link only works for NA proxies but the short of it is that the Dofus mmo and movie are coming to steam. I hope people buy the latter.
>>
>>86292649
>smartphone games that want access to my media files
For what purpose?

>And my mic
FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
>>
>>86293449

At least it does not ask you to show your passport
>>
>>86293258
Next time copy-paste the article text from geoblocked websites like your link.

But here you go, for (You):
>>DOFUS on Steam and at NY Comic Con
>2016-09-12 15:00

>No, you're not dreaming: what you see appearing out of the steamy mist – built on the strength of 12 years of work, 12 gods and numerous dragons – is DOFUS, the MMORPG ready to take on the world. And it hasn't come alone...

>>DOFUS on Steam
>DOFUS will arrive very soon on Steam, probably before 2017. This is a change of direction for our MMORPG because it is going to open us up to a whole new audience. Woo-hoo!

>No major changes for you guys, except the possibility to play on servers with more players, which can only make the game better.

>But wait, there's more good news: in addition to Dofus on Steam for the English-speaking community, it will be also be accompanied by... *drum roll please*... the film, DOFUS Book I: Julith! The feature film will actually come free with certain packs on the video game platform. There will be other ways to obtain the film as well. We'll have more information about that in the next few weeks (the suspense!)...

>The launch on Steam is a huge development for us. It's like a second launch, a return to our origins, but in a new territory with a totally fresh and active new community to reinforce our loyal community (you guys!).

>Spread the news to as many people as possible and we'll see everybody in the game really soon to celebrate the new developments in your favorite MMO!
>>
>>86294167

>>DOFUS at New York Comic Con
>We are really getting closer to our English-speaking community in the second half of 2016! Ankama will be at this important international event to meet professionals in the scene and show them what we can do. We're counting on you to come along and support us if you can! We will be presenting DOFUS Touch (available on tablets and smartphones) [out now] and Krosmaga, the card game of the gods, which will be available in the world very soon (maybe on Steam too…).
>>
>>86294167
Thanks anon. I couldn't read it myself.
>>
File: vlcsnap-1518-01-22-19h52m10s227.png (1MB, 1280x706px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-1518-01-22-19h52m10s227.png
1MB, 1280x706px
>>86294167
>The movie flopped so hard, they're giving it away with mmo hats
>>
Will the movie contains subs on steam or what?
>>
>>86296117
I hope so. From their youtube clips, it seems they at least have a script for subtitles. Why they weren't be on the blurays is beyond me.
>>
File: plan.jpg (54KB, 876x630px) Image search: [Google]
plan.jpg
54KB, 876x630px
bim
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.