[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 10

File: IcePresident.png (206KB, 381x408px) Image search: [Google]
IcePresident.png
206KB, 381x408px
Was he right?
>>
File: The ride never ends.png (305KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
The ride never ends.png
305KB, 620x330px
>>86291138
I need to stop giving this show hope. I only keep watching to see how the ride ends.....which it won't.
>>
>>86291201
Yeah It's mostly shit but there's a few good episodes worth sticking around for every now and then.
>>
>>86291138
Give a rundown for those of us who jumped ship long ago
>>
>>86291382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLbyjaF8Cyc

Rundown since when? Flame Princess breakup? Breezy?
>>
File: 1463827257807.png (885KB, 1078x659px) Image search: [Google]
1463827257807.png
885KB, 1078x659px
>>86291413
>Taking this faggot's opinion seriously

Doesn't help that this is the only video he's made when he legitimately hates the show and isn't played off as a joke. He's really just butthurt.
>>
>>86291382
If you were so much of a fagoot to jump ship why bother going back on? Stick with SU, Loud House or Star Vs.
>>86291413
>Rebecca Sugar
>talent
>saving the show
Opinion disregarded
>>
>>86291443
He is not wrong though
>>
>>86291413
>shit that happened two to three years ago
You faggots are insufferable, I didn't realize its still 2013.
>>
File: 1465099976802.png (163KB, 307x339px) Image search: [Google]
1465099976802.png
163KB, 307x339px
>>86291531
Because you agree with him.
>>
>>86291138
Will we see him again?
>>
File: 1441140753874.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441140753874.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>>86291531
>Marceline is a good character with great episodes
>BMO episodes are good
>Finn is still obsessive and depressed
>Finn and Jake are not there anymore
>Rebeca Sugar was caring the show
These all read like shit you see regularly posted by shitposters and rock lovers here. In fact

>So This is Basically Steven Universe
>1:30 length
>So This is Basically Adventure Time'
>3:36 length

Now it makes sense.
>>
>>86291531

>and a restraining order
Misinterpretation, FP broke up with Finn because he used her insecurities against her. They are friends now, after the events of Bun Bun

>Jake is a doughy lay about that teaches Finn to bottle up his emotions
Never, Jake has given bad advice, which would have been better to say. He does still care though, and wants to do the best he can.
>he doesn't teach Finn anything
I think what matters more is that he is there for Finn, and Finn doesnt need a role model. He does fine, and teaches himself which is arguaby better than having someone tell you what to do.
>PB clones and murders
No evidence, for the murder part. Murder would be the unjustified killing, and we have yet to see that. The cloning bit was a little purposeless, so what?

>1/3 problems PB 2/3 Problems Jake
Made up statistics, and ignores Ice King is the start of conflict many times too. Or even a minor character. Or even Finn. "Hitmat" "Mortal Folly" "It Came From the Nightosphere."

>Gross out humor
Never once

>Lul so random xD
So what? He is not criticising anything, he is describing.

>stories that lead to no where
Such as? There are conclusions, just not the one you would have preferred, or the conclusion has yet to come. Reminder in the past 5 months we have only had about 2-3 episodes, thanks CN.
>Every season finale we see Lich
We do use the Lich a lot, I will count season 2 because even thought Heat Signature was the finale, the prod. code suggest Mortal Folly/Recoil is the finale. Once in season 4, and that's it. Season 5 finale didn't even feature the Lich, season 6 featured Orgalord. It's wrong, "5 seasons frozen in amber," that episode was the second season, and the Lich spent time as the snail, then stuck in the time room, and now is a man child.
>>
>>86291531
>Romantic subplots
A minority of episodes, especially the ones featuring Finn because that's technically a subplot and not a stand alone episode. So what? Finn rebounds off a war crime? He was never with her, just rejected. Finn was dumped by FP for using her insecurities against her.
>Best episodes don't feature Finn and Jake
"Dad's Dungeon" and "What Was Missing"? "Mystery Train" "Wake Up/Escape From the Citadel" "The Lich" This guy, I swear. He says this, and you faggots agree with him, but yet constantly bitch and moan how Finn and Jake aren't focused on 100% of the time anymore. You guys irritate me. NONE OF YOU CALLED THIS OUT
>Rebecca Sugar does her best to give the show redeeming qualities
Based on what? Rebecca didn't do it alone, we also had Adam Muto, and now have some good storyboarders Aleks Sennwald and Polly Gou. Hanna K. She left midseason 5. Complete bullshit.

>Finn arm
A criticism not even myself can ignore. I feel the complaint of this mostly comes from people expecting a robot arm. I can see why, but it isn't over. Finn STILL has interest in a bionic arm, evidenced in "Preboot."
Notice how he doesn't answer the "so what" many times. It's because THIS VIDEO IS NOT A CRITIQUE, NOR SHOULD IT BE TAKEN AS SUCH. This video is SATIRE.
>>
>>86291578
Adventure time also has about twice the number of episodes
>>
>finn magically gaining his fucking arm back instead of the mechanical arm that has been teased in all of the alternate realities
>stupid fucking flame princess being a mary sue bitch
>all these shitty fucking bmo episodes
>>
>>86291849
>shitty BMO episodes
Angel Face was great go fuck yourself. BMO Noire was great, too. BMO Lost and Football are the only ones I really have a problem with. "The More You Moe, The Moe You Know" was okay. Definately not shitty, I enjoyed that episode. That's about 5 episodes right there out of 238, and about 2 of them can really be considered shitty.
>Finn got his arm back
No? His arm is gone, that "arm" he has is the grass sword. You're just mad he didn't get his bionic arm. He is still interested in it, in "Preboot" he admires Tiffany's bionic arm Dr. Gross made him.
>>
>>86291849
>all these shitty fucking bmo episodes
Finally, someone understands.
>>
>>86291542
To be fair what happened in the last three years?
Just a bunch of running around with no payoff, and no it doesn't have any payoff, I watch the show too you are not some sorth of divine understanderer of this shit
>>
>>86291697
>Murder would be the unjustified killing,
I'm pretty justified in killing you right now
>>
>>86291770
>A minority of the episodes
How about the only episode that are given plot relevance?
>Bitching about Finn and jake not being the center of the attention
It's more like when they are they are horrible
>Finn can still loose his arm
What? Every Thursday? By this point nobody cares it has been done
>>
>>86291893
What about we kill Finn and replace him with an identical Finn with Finns memories and we while everyone memories of what just happened?
>>
>>86291697
>There are conclusions to every story
Technically we forgot about it and nothing happened would be a conclusion too
>>
>>86291945
>what happened in the last three years
I'm going to start exactly three years ago.
>Demon Blood Sword is broken
leads into Finn discovering the grass sword
>Betty is now in Ooo
>We meet Finn's father
>Prismo dies (later revived through a plan he had)
>Finn loses his arm (albeit replaced)
>Jake improves the relationship he has with his children
>PB isn't as suspicious and paranoid with others, even knowing that there are people planning to invade
She is more laid back
>Magic Man is now Normal Man, Betty has turned into a wizard
>Finn no longer cars for his father, and somewhat resents him
>Orgalord attempts to rise to power
>The relationship between PB and Marcy improves significantly, practically best friends
>We learn more about Ice King's crown
>Finn becomes better with women
>Finn and FP are now friends
>Finn Sword is altered with the Grass Sword
(To be explained)
This season finale will reveal what happened to the humans, and we [might] see Finn's mother
>>
>>86291138
Personally what I hate about the show that I can't stomach anymore is the introducing shitty new lore this far in like marceline vampire sexcapades or that ice girls sexcapades
The seeds that they planted early on have matured into trees and chopped down and burned in the show and now they want more? It feels like an adventure time sequel ever since fire princess showed up and now it's evident
>>
>>86291893
>No? His arm is gone, that "arm" he has is the grass sword

Did you not watch the last, like, season?
>>
>>86292047
Except that's not what happened, James sacrified himself, and PB knew that it couldn't be anyone else, because she couldn't clone another Finn and Jake. She cloned James so his legacy could live on.
>>
>>86292097
Yes, did you? The grass sword IS his arm, rather than being wrapped around his arm eternally.
>>
>>86292085
So basically a bunch of shit nobody asked for or cares about with the bits that do completely misshandled and reverted to status quo and magic man fucked up from the show?
Is this your epic comeback? Is this your burn?
This is exactly running around doing Jack shit you just confirmed I'm right
>>
>>86292102
I'm talking about the grass arm wich is a sword but also isnt
>>
>>86292027
>only episodes given plot relevance
Can you elaborate?
>Finn can still "loose" his arm
I'm trying to give you faggots hope that Finn getting a robotic arm is still very probable, but yet you act like its a bad thing, or don't want to acknowledge it. Yes it happened, but get over it. More shit happens in the show.
>>
>>86292110
It made a cocoon to grow him a new arm, which it's part of
>>
>>86292117
Nice damage control
>shit no one asked for
Where is this sense of entitlement coming from?
>completely mishandled and status quo
I'm telling you what happened, not what changed forver. And that applies to about two of my examples.
>magic man fucked up from the show
Kek, you know that this is a major point I made, which is why you're trying to make it appear that it has no impact.
>is this your burn
You took on the notion that I was even trying to because you felt it. Wasn't my intent but you are visibly rustled.
>>
>>86292128
>Elaborate
Adventure time seasons have plot episodes that develop all along the season and are resolved around the end with a bunch of episodic nonsense in between fire princess was a big chunk of that seasons plot meaning when we got bored of Shelby getting a brother we had fire princess to look forward too
>I'm giving you hope
Hope of what? I wanted to see Finn loos his arm once, it happened, it didn't satisfy anyone, I don't care if Finn looses his arm every other episodes and is replaced with a whacky new thing I wanted to see it once and it happened once I'm no longer interested, I don't want to meet Finns long lost uncle or see him date magma princess either that also happened omce
>>
>>86292137
No, the grass arm is his sword. His arm literally transformed into grass, this suggest the arm he has isn't his own. You don't summon swords directlyout of your hand.
>>
>>86292157
>Damage control
You are really pathetic you know that? Defending am awful show onli that nobody even cares about anymore, do you have some sorth of emotional trauma centered around it?
I claimed nothing happens except a bunch of running around with no payoff and you listed a bunch of running around with no payoff
>>
>>86292165
That's not elabortation, be less vague.
>I wanted it to happen once
Well tough fucking shit, you're entitled to nothing
>>
>>86292157
>I'm telling you what happened, not what changed forver
Then why did you start arguing in the first place?
>>
>>86291578
Adventure Time has twice as many things wrong with it than SU, so of course the video would be twice as long.

Gravity Falls video was on point too.

>The bit about Wendy being put back in the box.
>>
>>86292182
How so?
>>
File: Untitled9.png (94KB, 528x234px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled9.png
94KB, 528x234px
>>86292171
>the grass arm
Does this look like a grass arm to you?
>>
>>86292157
>Only happens twice
Both the only two things people cared about
>Playing magic man off
No I singled it out as the only change I care about and it isn't exactly good, I liked magic man and they didn't exactly replace him with anything good
>Entitled
To what? Entertainment? Are you ok with them showing a jar of mayo for every episode of next season?
>>
>>86292190
To provide things that happened with some plot relevant impact. Not a list of all things that forver changed although I did provide some. The swords being destroyed are changes made forver. I'm focusing more on things that made an impact. Notice how I didn't include Maja raiding the Candy Kingdom, APTWE making more appearances. I didnt feel there was enough impact
>>
>>86292186
That's a detailed explanation, do you have aspeegers?
>Though shit
Though shit to you writer, nobody cares about anymore, you ruined it for everyone
>>
>>86292205
Logical fallacy
>if it looks like a duck
>>
>>86292205
Have you not watched the show? The grass sword is his arm now, this is proven canon.
>>
File: 1473625206302.jpg (1MB, 1920x2910px) Image search: [Google]
1473625206302.jpg
1MB, 1920x2910px
>>86292200
How about we just feature Finn relieving the events form the comic gregory I can illustrate them with a single page
>>
did anything happen after finn found out his dad was an asshole and his arm turned into a weed? stopped watching around that time
>>
>>86292216
No, but just because something happened that I wasn't expecting, I'm not going to bitch about it.
>no good change
I dont care wether or not you liked something happening, not to mention that's completely subjective. If they make a shit episode it's a shit episode.
>>
>>86292227
You in highschool?
Tough shit, not though. Tough (tuff) Though (th "o"). No that's not a detailed explanation, give me relevant evidence, and tell me how it proves what you're arguing.
>>
To people complaining about the ongoing narrative, this has never been Adventure's time focus. AT is a slice of life, stop bitching about wanting the show to be something it never was in the first place.
>>
>>86292266
>Adventure times fans are officially ok with a static jar of mayo
>I don't care
And who cares about you?
Do you think I'm the only one tired of this bullshit? There is a reason showrunners and creators bail
>>
>>86292239
>>86292233
Not relevant to the discussion.

Anon said the show shouldn't have magically given Finn a normal arm back for animation convenience, and you're just sperging out over how it's not a real arm

If it isn't, why did it make the change from being a lump of vines to literally just Finn's arm with a sword inside? Why isn't it green or have any visual cues at all?

The whole point of that episode was to give Finn closure, in the least subtle possible way.
>>
>>86292289
Do you even understand what I'm arguing? I need to know because I feel like talking to you is wasting my time
>>
>>86292296
It's so kids can watch a first season episode and then a new episodes and they don't get confused about the lack of biological arm
>>
>>86292292
>reading comprehension
Notice how I refer to the episode featuring a jar of mayo as a shit episode. You didn't ask for my opinion on wether or not I enjoyed a change/happening, I gave you happenings.
>show runners bailed
To make their own shows or work on their own work because working on a successful show offered opportunities?
>>
Adventure time is what happens when Writers write too much.

Finn started out the last human on earth going through light hearted adventures in a Post-Apoc DnD inspired universe.

Now he's some kind of Abstract primordial being who reincarnates and has girl troubles.
>>
>>86292296
>no visual clues
That thorn is a nice one. My point is the arm Finn has is not his own, he didn't get "his" arm back, he got a replacement. I'm being technical, and my main reason was to let you guys know that a bionic arm is still a possibility.
>>
>>86292301
ad hominem
>>
>>86292296
Well technically his right palm has a thorn. Noone even mentioned animation convenience until you anyway...
>>
>>86292319
What show has penndelton been doing lately?
>Reading comprehension
You referred to a static jar of mayo as an unexpected episode
I guess that's how low the bar has been set
>>
>>86292334
>abstract being
He is a reincarnation.
>girl troubles
Did you watch season 7?
>>
>>86292354
That's not a point I'm asking legitimately if you understand what I'm trying to say because I think k you dont
>>
>>86292358
No, I was referring to a mayo episode being shit, and if it did happen it would just be a shit episode for me. And I am referring to entitlement as, feeling what I expected to happen to happen, and if it doesnt the episode becomes shit.
>>
>>86292312
As opposed to his use of different swords throughout the different seasons? Or the fact that he did have a giant vine arm for a while?

Regardless, that's exactly what anon said. They reverted the change for superficial reasons, ignoring the plot implications

>>86292341
>>86292355
>the thorn
Yes, I said the grass sword is part of his regenerated arm. I meant to say there are no cues that would imply the arm in general is not his own
>>
>>86292369
Care to explain? I'm still waiting for an elaboration.
>>
>>86292366
>A-Abut did you watch Season 7.

No, because the show lost me at something like Season 4.

Because the show changed from "Adventures with Finn and jake" to "Stupid storyarchs that go nowhere and focuses on everyone but Finn and jake for every episode"
>>
>>86292393
Kids aren't going to focus so much on swords
>>
>>86292393
I am aware, I mean your arm literally turning into a grass tentacle obviosly suggest the arm Finn has is his own, and a sword coming out of your arm definately means your arm his yours. Or did you mean in general. We aren't children, we can inference. You shouldn't need a significant visual cue to tell you that the arm Finn has isn't "his" own.
>>
>>86292398
I asked you a question can you answer questions? Do you understand questions?
>>
>>86292403
>every episode
exaggeration

>story arcs that go nowhere
Name one.

How can you possibly think an opinion you have is still relevant for 4 years and over 100 episodes.
>>
So glad nobody watches this shit show anymore. Not even CN gives a fuck about the series either.
>>
>>86292428
The meteorite
>>
>>86292418
Of course, I will have a better understanding of what you're attempting to say if you ever bother to clarify and be more concise, which you haven't done.
>>
>>86292443
So what exactly do you think I have been arguing about all along?
>>
>>86292428
Every single thing in Adventure Time leads back to the status Quo.

Meteorite lead to nothing.

Grass Sword lead to nothing.

Lich lead to nothing.

Everything in Adventure Time is solved by the Plot itself refusing to progress.
>>
>>86292440
Care to elaborate? Tell me why it went nowhere, what meteorite?
>>
I'm just surprised people still watch this trash.
>>
>>86291138
I feel alone in thinking the quality has been consistently high. Although I can understand why people were turned off by its tonal shift around season 5/6, when it focused heavily on existentialist themes, and less episodes focusing solely on Finn and Jake.
>>
>>86292452
Whenever you bother to elaborate I will be able to effectively answer your questions. Your argument is that the only episodes that have plot relevance are romance ones. How so?
>>
>>86292416
>I can perfectly logically come to the conclusion that the arm is not his own, with full certainty
What makes you so sure that it's 100% more logical that the plant grew a near perfect replica of his arm out of nothing but plant matter, as opposed to having helped his body regenerate a real arm, with slight alterations to allow the grass sword to live in it?
>>
>>86292453
>grass sword lead to nothing
Lead to what? What are you expecting it to lead to?
>Lich lead to nothing
Oh like discovering Prismo, alll the many dimensions, how the world would be if he never existed

What meteorite? The Comet?
>>
>>86292487
In both possibilities neither is Finn's arm.
>>
>>86292453
Adventure Time has no master plot. Why do people still not get this? It does resolve several story arcs within it though such as - Lemongrab, Magic man, Martin. I expect we haven't seen the last of the grass sword either.
>>
>>86292455
We expected something exciting to happen, instead it got resolved in the last few minutes with just talking
Expecting things out of adventure time is a mistake we won't make again. Did it got resolved? Yeah did it being us joy? Entertainment? Excitement? No, maybe for you then again just look at the sonic fandom.
Let me tell you about the fan fallacy
You start with 100 fans and then the show takes a dive in quality and you loose 20 and you say so what? Fans still love it and you are right the 80 fans left love it
Then it happens again and you loose 30 and you again say well fans love it and you are right all 50 fans love it
And then it happens a third time and the ones left that sticked to you through two quality dives get pissed and this time 40 leave and you are left with only ten fans
And then the show gets cancelled and you wonder how could it happen if fans love it
>>
>>86292524
this, we still have future episodes to look foward to
>>
>>86292520
You are less knowledgeable of the human body than an average 13 year old.
>>
Oh people get that it has no master plot or whatever, doesn't change the fact that it's gone to shit.
>>
>>86292524
>>86292487

If it has no master plot it should stop trying to have one then.

The Lich was set up as this big thematic villain and instead he was beaten by a pile of piss.

Nothing Finn or Jake did helped, at all.

Same with the Grass sword and him losing his arm, we saw echos of it constantly in different dreams and other Finns, yet the payoff is nothing, he builds something up then kills it in a single episode and everything goes back to normal.

None of the Arcs were filled out properly, they were all designed to have BIG DRAMATIC PAYOFFS and then bam, everything goes back to the EXACT SAME status quo.

has PB gone back to being the leader of the Candy Kingdom yet?
>>
>>86292531
>we expected something exciting to happen
That's very broad, but did you ever consider if you even had reason to believe what you expected. Let me be more clear. In The Music Hole, we first heard it would be a battle of the bands. I expected the quintet from WWM, solely because of bands being mentioned, and I saw a storyboard panel featuring Marceline singing. No we can bitch about it not being entirely about a battle of the bands because it was advertised as such. We should not bitch about a quintet not being present.
>>
>>86292544
How so? Ad hominem. Your cells literally switching from human cells to cells forming a cell wall containing cellulose is logical? Our arms cannot do that, so he arm we see can not be Finn's. We need "magic" for that to work
>>
>>86292548
>he hasn't seen season 7
>>86292553
PB usurped Crunchy after KOO was kicked out
>>
>>86292568
What happened was boring, it wasn't good by any stretch of the word
It could have led to anything but it led to something really shitty
If I knew it was leading to that I wouldn't have watched it, I regretted watching it
>>
>>86292605
So the Status quo has returned despite how much PB "loved" being free.
>>
>>86292612
>what I wanted didnt happen wahh
>>
>>86292618
She also loves her citizens more. You can love more than one thing, shocking? I know right? Her citizens were begging for her return.
>>
>>86292622
I literally said anything could have happened as long as it was good
I guess you just love shit that much
>>
>>86292553
I mean, I don't know what you're expecting? I mantain the disappointment comes from people expecting the show to be something it's not. Why does the show need to drastically change its status quo? If it did, it would no longer be adventure time. The whole premise of the show is a boy growing up in a magical world. Every change is gradual. But this is what I love about the show, it is a reflection of real life.

"Everything stays,
But it still changes.
Ever so slightly,
Daily and Nightly,
In little ways,
When everything says."
>>
>>86292637
I don't remember anyone begging on to return save for the banks guards who we pretty much made to worship her
>>
>>86292658
What defines good is subjective, you cant please everyone.
>>
>>86292666
Is the show not supposed to be fun?
Fun is all I expect
>>
>>86292590
>How so?
Cells are replaced around your body constantly, yet you claim that if a large piece is lost and then regrown, it's not part of your body.
>We need "magic" for that to work
Which is absolutely unheard of within the AT universe :^I
>>
>>86292668
Starchy didn't like the change, neiher did Crunchy. Notice how he referred to her as Princess despite her no longer holding that title. Begging mostly from the banana guards, but it is blatant they would rather have PB.
>>
>>86292696
>cells are constantly replaced
Yes, but by identical cells. Our cells contain no cell walls, it isn't in their DNA. Our cells literally cannot make cells belonging to another kingdom.
>>
>>86292681
Excitement, comedy, action, drama, anything, buildup, high stakes, struggle, anything that could have gotten me invested in what was happening on screen
When the much opened the portal to the prison I loved it, it was unexpected but I should have seen it coming, it was new, ir was different, it had things I has been waiting for and dying to know about.
And. Y the end the only good thing in the season was that that one episode because it set up expectations and I don't even mean lore or plot expectations I mean I expected to be entertained and I wasn't and nobody was
It reaches a point when you have to acknowledge you aren't pleasing anyone while still taking up space and Money that could be used for something better, if you want to do wathever and not care about people watching make a webcomics and stop wasting peoples time
>>
>>86292683
Fair enough. The show has changed a lot from seasons 1-3 to now. I like the existentialist tone of the more recent episodes, but it's not everyone's cup of tea, which is fine. I'm just sick of people calling it "objectively awful," when I see it as a matter of preference.
>>
>>86292681
No it isn't, it isn't fully subjective or else a black screen would be good too
>>
>>86292753
>you aren't pleasing anyone
Just millions. Not everyone thinks like you
>>
>>86292725
And why do you believe Finn's new arm is made of cells with cell walls? He wouldn't be able to move it normally if it did.
Either way, you said ''In both possibilities'' the limb currently in place of Finn's right arm wouldn't be his own, which is what I called you off for.
>>
>>86292766
>it isn't fully subjective
it isn't fully objective either
>>
>>86292666
>Expected Adventure Time
>Get dissapointed when it is not Adventure.
>W-WHAT DID YOU EXPECT

I wanted lighthearted adventures of a boy in a surreal world.

Not 2deep5u stupidity.
>>
>>86292760
Its nobody's cup of tea
It's just what fills slots
Who even cares about adventure time anymore?
Literally people stopped caring long ago you are going Simpsons route, bringing back crank Grimes because you have shattered your relationship with fans so bad you have no clue as to how to bring them back beyond throwing shit around hoping something sticks
Do people still watch the Simpsons? Most people watching wherent alive when the show got to season 18
>>
>>86292773
"grass sword"
Grass is a plant, ergo cell walls made if cellulose. Techincally it can move, plants already lean towards the direction of sunlight. This tells me that an arm of a human, cannot do this. "Magic" explains how the grass arm function.
>>
>>86292790
If you think a black screen is good adventure time turn off the computer and you got infinite adventure time
There are rules, rules can be bent a little but there are rules about what makes tv fun and only a complete master of the medium can disregard the rules and still come up with something great
Adventure time drones aren't that at all but they think they are for some reason
>>
>>86292793
>>86292814
Cool, you don't have to like it. I'm just trying to present a different opinion to break this circlejerk hatred towards this show.
>>
>>86292814
>who cares about Adventure Time
Oh you know, the group of people that host a talkback for every episode of Adventure Time that has ever aired. The million people that watch new episodes
>>
>>86292843
>enjoyment is objective
>>
>>86292840
>the grass sword exists therefore his arm is made of plant cells
2/10 logic there buddy
>>
>>86292894
>grass is made of animal cells
Did you fail 6th grade?
>>
>>86292867
You ever thought people made a "circlejerk of hatred" because people did like early Adventure time and hate how it was slowly turned from something about adventure into something about tumblr tier drama and stupid life lessons.

I don't care about PB's dykelove problems and how she's a nazi dictator. I want to see Finn go out and be a badass hero.
>>
>>86292909
>the sword is his arm
You can't base every one of your arguments on a baseless assumption lad, but feel free to try about 4 more times
>>
>>86292867
>Cirklejerk hate
It's the other way around
>>86292868
Little kids who don't even like it but their moms leave the tv on while they play with a tablet
>Show TalkBack
So the autistic fandom?
>Millions of people
Come on, kids aren't going to buy the toys or the comics or the cereal or the tie in shit because it's shit and nobody likes it anymore, sure if you give it good timeslots it will get good numbers since there isn't much competition yet, that's what adventure time has become a slot filler just like SpongeBob keep making episodes so we have something to stick there when there is nothing else
>>
>>86292949
>human cells can transform into plant cells if they ever so desire
>>
>>86292879
Yes but if your enjoyment is swallowing sharp objects you get send to the mental ward
>>
>>86292982
>it is absolutely impossible that Finn and the grass sword are separate entities
1/4
>>
>>86292971
>AT is slot filler
Yet we have been on haitus for alomst three months
>>
>>86292922
Of course. People hating current adventure time is a perfectly valid opinion to have, even if I feel differently. I like both early and current adventure time, but I can understand how people don't like the current direction.
>>
>>8629299
You haven't explained why that is. How can they be seperate entities if his arn literally transformed into a grass tentacle. This grass sword IS his arm
>>
>>86293002
SpongeBob gets a new episode every 4 months
Timefiller time
>>
>>86292971
There is clearly circlejerk hate towards this show on /co/
>>
>>86293031
>his arn literally transformed into a grass tentacle
When did it? The grass sword just latched on to his shoulder and substituted for his arm while also providing a cocoon for his normal arm to grow back.
>>
>>86293073
oh wow, I'm an idiot, never mind
>>
>>86293031
>>86293113
2/4
>>
>>86293113
The Comet
>>
>>86292085
>This season finale will reveal what happened to the humans, and we [might] see Finn's mother
And how do you know that?
>>
>>86292085
>>Magic Man is now Normal Man, Betty has turned into a wizard
I dropped it about here, this show is so fucking shit.
>>
>>86293406
>he doesnt use google
>>
>>86291138
>Was he right?
Who?
>>
I don't remember anymore. I don't remember any of the plotlines in Adventure Time anymore.
>>
>>86291443
to be fair Breezy is probably the stupidest thing that's ever happened
>>
Bad choices tanked the show
>>
>>86296160
>he hasnt seen season 7
>>86294656
https://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_episodes
>>
>>86293944
>Not liking "You Forgot Your Floaties"
shit taste desu
>>
>>86293052
That makes no sense. By that logic any show is filler. You're choosing which show is filler because you say so
>>
>>86292987
Nice exaggeration
>>
>>86291413
Literally everything he said in this video was true.
>>
>>86292085
>Demon Blood Sword is broken leads into Finn discovering the grass sword
Oh so the worthless sword leads Finn to discovering another worthless sword that neutralizes a character arc and occasionally shows up sometimes so the writers can pretend they have an idea of continuity?
>Betty is now in Ooo
And ii goes nowhere
>We meet Finn's father
And it goes nowhere. It might have gone somewhere but the writers decided they didn't like character progression and just did away with any lesson Finn could have learned.
>Prismo died
>Finn loses his arm
And both of these are undone
>Jake improves anything
No he doesn't. He talks to his kids like once every 10 episodes and their relationship never changes. It's the same plot over and over again.
>PB is more laid back
Of course she is. She can clone her people after sending them to die for her. What does she have to be worried about?
>We learn more about the Ice King's crown
Yeah, we do. And everything we know about it would lead someone to believe it would be a lot more important to people to find out how it works than fucking off to one corner of your giant field planet for a season until the writers remember the crown again
>Finn becomes better with women
HAAAAA HA HA HA HA
>Finn and FP are now friends
Except he still wants in her pants. I guess he didn't learn anything after all. Not surprised.
>>
>>86292393
Finn had different swords even when he didn't lose one.
>>
>>86291790
It's not like he talked about all the show's episodes. He only watched up to season 5 and barely described the plot at all.
>>
>>86291413
AT's shitty now but basing that on a guy who hated it from the start is dumb, literally only thing he said in this video that was on point was how they fuck up plots/
>>
File: 1467240642442.png (217KB, 651x548px) Image search: [Google]
1467240642442.png
217KB, 651x548px
>>86292194
>Adventure Time has twice as many things wrong with it than SU
Found the rock lover
>Gravity Falls video was on point too.
And even then he still called it the best cartoon this decade.
>>
>>86298725
>muh opinions about Finn's swords
Uh, good to know?
>Betty goes no where
She makes another appearance in "You Forgot Your Floaties," after her debut in "Betty." She is trying to fix Simon, unfortunately ends up as a wizard(or witch) herself. She makes another appearance in "King's Ransom," where she screws around with Ice Kings Crown. The topic makes further appears in "Broke His Crown," where we see an AI of Betty inside Simon's crown. How can you say it went nowhere? We're not even done.
>Finn's dad did nothing
Were you expecting a man that abandoned his son in the forrest to be a good guy? We already saw in his physical debut that he didn't care about Finn, why would you think he would improve. We know he has access to technology, and he didn't even bother searching for Finn. He left Finn to die.
>status quo
It still happened, I already set it was reversed why did you repeat what I said?
>Jake improves nothing with his children
Except in "One Last Job" Jake Jr. wanted Jakes attention, and made up with him. "Ocarnia" Kim Kil Whan learns to accept his father the way he is, and knows that Jake loves him. Jake hangs out with T.V. in "The Diary" like father-son, whereas before T.V.'s impression of Jake was that guy he met only twice.
>PB sends Candy Peeps to die for her
No, she let James sacrifice himself so the three characters that have the most appearances don't die. PB even told Finn that she wouldn't be able to clone Finn.
>Crown rant
What am I reading here, exactly?
>Finn is not better with women
Watch "Flute Spell," than come back. Finn used to be an awkward mess that was dependent on Jake, now he is able to hook up without as much assistance. He is able to speak with FP without spaghetti for fucks sake. That's a far greater improvement than what we saw in "The Red Throne."
>Finn still wants FP
Debatable, but I'm guessing you didn't watch "Bun Bun" so you wouldn't know.
>>
>>86298725
Forgot to add
>same plot over and over
Vague, without evidence, and how so?
>>
>>86291138
Don't matter, he's not real.
>>
File: iceprincesidebar.png (31KB, 265x338px) Image search: [Google]
iceprincesidebar.png
31KB, 265x338px
>>86291138
Who the fuck is this? Did Ice King finally a baby?
>>
File: ice_mom_by_malengil-d5p0xr9.png (109KB, 382x532px) Image search: [Google]
ice_mom_by_malengil-d5p0xr9.png
109KB, 382x532px
>>86306822
>>
>>86306822
From the episode "Five Short Tables," aired like, a few months ago? Heres how he is introduced, Ice Queen shows the penguins her own fan fic, and has her own interpretation of what a gender bend world would look like, instead of Ice King we see this guy, I think his name is President Snow or something close to that.
>>
>>86307240
Ice President, reading to Flynn and Jaques about his fanfiction, Lynn and Janet.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.