[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Marvel still deliver on their Bill of Rights?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (518KB, 647x1892px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
518KB, 647x1892px
Does Marvel still deliver on their Bill of Rights?
>>
File: BAGSEID IS.jpg (99KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
BAGSEID IS.jpg
99KB, 768x576px
> number 10
>>
>>86289481
No, no they don't.
>>
>>86289481
god, those were the days
>>
File: Chen Computer.jpg (8KB, 243x190px) Image search: [Google]
Chen Computer.jpg
8KB, 243x190px
>>86289481
1 is impossible to fulfill

2 No.

3. hahaha No.

4. Yes... I think at least. Nobody has forced me to buy horrible shit i don't like from marvel but, have they ever tried to package subpar crap with something good to sell it? If so then change this to a no.

5.Yes - Have they ever shut down any conventions/forums? If so then change this to a no.

6. Can't say.

7. Probably not.

8. Yes

9. haahaha no.

10. No.
>>
>>86289481
1. well there are various varietys of shit
2. I suppose the storys are mostly easy to follow maybe made a bit harder by the crossovers but marvel has always been like that
3. Well sure you have the right thats a right granted by the goverment but bendis sure as hell will not accept criticism and he clearly does not care
4. I suppose so as much as they might want us to think you have to buy champions this one kind of feels like they had 9 rights and just shoved this in to make 10
5. I guess some jock might call you a nerd though
6. Was this ever a thing people did im newish to comics but from what i have seen almost everybody is called by either there full name or surname but i suppose not even bendis will get mad if you call him brian
7. I dont read enough marvel to know how much they let people know whats going on but i assume so (well except what the fuck editorial is doing thats behind closed doors
8. Not bloody likely now that they are owned by the company that despretly wants everybody to think they own the rights to fairytales
9. Nope i dont think any company takes unsolicited submissions anymore
>quality
I guess some of its kind of good and it is ultimately subjective
>decency
[Unsolicited opinions on Israel]
Nope
>sense of humor
Oh good lord no only people more pissy then current marvel writers are the previous batch of idw mlp writters
>>
What would the new marvel bill of rights be
>>
File: 0EYgkqJ[1].png (5KB, 136x164px) Image search: [Google]
0EYgkqJ[1].png
5KB, 136x164px
>>86291144
>>
>>86289481
>10
I want to bring that back really badly.
>>
File: 1471626028315.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
1471626028315.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>86289481
>>
File: 1457761914581.jpg (35KB, 346x349px) Image search: [Google]
1457761914581.jpg
35KB, 346x349px
>>86291162
10/10
>>
>>86291144
1. You have the right to order as many variants as you want
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.