[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like the last laugh's on YOU, /co/!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: vlcsnap-2016-09-15-13h52m15s425.png (676KB, 1281x546px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-09-15-13h52m15s425.png
676KB, 1281x546px
Looks like the last laugh's on YOU, /co/!
>>
This movie was so fucking lame it depressed the hell out me. I imagine it's what my parent's feel when their rock star idols die of old age or something, like a dog that hides under the porch to die.
>>
I just heard it was bad, but what was really wrong with it? It feels like a difficult premise to fuck up
>>
File: Wait....png (443KB, 981x502px) Image search: [Google]
Wait....png
443KB, 981x502px
>>86288690
....Wait what? That didn't make sense.
>>
File: 1.png (79KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
79KB, 230x230px
>>86288690
It has to be better than Into the Nexus, right?
>>
File: elaris.jpg (45KB, 414x542px) Image search: [Google]
elaris.jpg
45KB, 414x542px
>>86289184
The only good thing in the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QgZxlPGptw
>>
File: tumblr_o7taikMEBR1sasycvo2_500.png (672KB, 468x594px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7taikMEBR1sasycvo2_500.png
672KB, 468x594px
Posting Best Cora.
>>
>>86289201

It was simultaneously relentlessly paced, with no time for breathers, and REALLY boring.
>>
File: That's Our Nefarious.png (518KB, 777x504px) Image search: [Google]
That's Our Nefarious.png
518KB, 777x504px
I will admit, I did enjoy the movie despite its problems.

And as shameful as it may sound, I did have a bit of a geek out moment when pic related happened.
>>
>>86289184
It's not even a movie, its JUST the games cut scenes, in fact ITS LESS! There was more animation in the game.
>>
It was ok, but incredibly SAFE.

There's barely any tension beyond what's happening in the final battle. While we know Nefarious' plan was to wipe out everything in one go, the fact that every planet Drek and he blew up had been empty meant that the final threat wasn't all that great because he wasn't raising the ante, he was just going all out because "Hey, it's the climax!"

Beyond that, the other problems were Ratchet and Clank not really bonding so much as just quipping in tandem, and the movie-only characters were one-dimensional as hell. Shame, seeing as how there was no reason to not use Skidd, Al, Helga, and Sasha from the games.
>>
>>86289201
Ratchet and Clank barely interact and they barely fire their guns. They immediately take the piss out of their own story in the first few seconds of the film, which, given how broad it and the cahracters are, really didn't help its case.

Paul Giamatti and Stalone were fun. So were Qwark and Nefarious, but that's a given. Not enough to save the movie though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.