[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It really fucking bothers me how in this cartoon, Deathstroke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: Slade's_face.png (319KB, 701x526px) Image search: [Google]
Slade's_face.png
319KB, 701x526px
It really fucking bothers me how in this cartoon, Deathstroke the Terminator can't beat a bunch of teenagers on his own. Does anyone remember Identity Crisis?
>>
>>86288283
this is why you don't give casuals identity crisis
>>
>>86288283
you know he was just toying around with the titans right?
>>
>>86288283
i always thought his long game was to turn robin into his apprentice to fuck with batman or something.
>>
His objective wasn't to exterminate the Titans.
Robin could take out the team on his own easy, Slade could too.

His objective was to make Robin his ward and rub his solid throbbing members up and down Dicks butt.
>>
Beast boy can solo Slade
Raven annd starfire stomp
>>
The show at it's worse is better in every conceivable way than the steaming pile of shit that is Identity Crisis.
>>
>>86288283
he was courting them
>>
>>86288283
>Identity Crisis
>I'm a Green Lantern so Imma punch a guy directly instead of making a construct
>>
>>86288487
>Black canary just lt stood there with a bag over her head.
What is this shit?
>>
>>86288487
Stop nitpicking, this is honestly one of the most badass scenes in comic history.

Just look at it.
>>
>>86288533
Looks like shit
>>
>>86288438
This show at its best is worse in every conceivable way than Young Justice.
>>
>>86288283
I prefer Deathstroke as his usual merc self, not a criminal mastermind. Probably why I didnt like the ARROW version either but then again everything is shite on that show
>>
>>86288283
don't watch Son of Batman
>>
>>86288615
I feel like this should be posted in every thread no matter the topic.
>>
>>86288283

sooo clearly you've never read the comics these are based on, where he tries ineffectually to kill a bunch of (ok they aren't really like teenager teenagers they're all legal adults cept maybe BB, cant quite remember been a long time since i read these) teenagers.
>>
>>86288615
>>86288726

For DC animated films, you need to watch to be entertained. You can't bring the same levels of criticism.

Son of Batman was fun. Just suspend a little belief and enjoy it, and look past its flaws. The most annoying part is actually Damian's voice.
>>
>>86288283
>It really fucking bothers me how in this cartoon, Deathstroke the Terminator can't beat a bunch of teenagers on his own. Does anyone remember Identity Crisis?

T.Retard who doesn't realize that different continuities of characters are different.
>>
>>86288848
The most annoying part was chain-guns firing crossbow bolts. Actually, there wasn't a single enjoyable span of more than 30 seconds in that entire movie. It was all fucking awful.
>>
>>86288891
Different continuity or not, Deathstroke is not meant to be a jobber or weak character, he is supposed to be a one-man army.
>>
>>86288917
Fair points.

I thought Nightwing was done really well though. His interactions with Damian were funny.
>>
>>86288963
Which is why he jobbed all those times, right?
>>
>>86288533

HOWWW >!>!>????
>>
>>86288533
Why does he drop his aura when he hits him?
>>
>>86288963
>a one-man army.
>vs a demon witch, an alien sun, a human battleship, the entire animal kingdom, and a shorter one-man army
He held his own pretty well considering.
>>
>>86288963
Deathstroke as a character is a joke.
>He's basically Batman, but without the no kill code
>another white guy highly proficient in a vast array of martial arts
>isn't Ra's Al Ghul
>can stand toe to toe with Bruce despite being way past his prime
>oh, he's also Nick Fury too
The fact that they play him straight makes him more silly than Deadpool.
>>
>>86291560
You're a joke.
>can stand toe to toe with Bruce despite being way past his prime
Slade has a super-soldier serum. He's basically DC's Vietnam War Captain America. Read some comics.
>>
>>86288533
>honestly one of the most badass scenes in comic history.

No, it really isn't.
>>
>>86292026
So he's Captain America, Snake Eyes, and Nick Fury. You're right. This isn't silly at all.
>>
>>86288283
This show ruined Deathstroke for years until Based Priest got around to fixing him.
>>
>>86293435
No, it's awesome.
>>
>>86293392
>>86288544
I didn't know there were still Kyle fans left alive
>>
>>86288283
Why is it I never see any claims of batman hiring Deathstroke to challenge the titans and thus turn them into a decent hero group?

this isn't even that difficult of a stretch. Bats wouldn't be able to do the job of his own (cause he's already Batman and robin would notice) so he could just hire the worlds best mercenary to ensure what they went up against wouldn't immediately kill them.
>>
>>86294688
>ok, slade, now if you end up submerged in lava after you get terra to destroy the Titans from the inside and she betrays you, make sure your mask has magic dust on it to drive robin completely insane.

>Also, if the Titans end up killing you, don't forget to make a deal with trigon to get your body back.

>Why does Alfred keep telling me not to adopt anymore kids?

This is why that theory is stupid to me.
>>
>>86288533

i like how it just works too
its like "maybe if i can overpower his willpower with my own..."
>>
>>86294839
Well if you actually read the words on the page you'll see it isn't actually working.
>>
>>86288283
>Does anyone remember Identity Crisis?
Yes. It was fucking horrible.
>>
>>86288533
you misspelled "retarded"
>>
>>86288335
>I... I wasn't even trying, baka.
>>
>>86288533
The dumbest thing about this is that Kyle's ring literally only works for him not to mention the artist with a ring that can create anything goes for a haymaker instead of some cute anime tiddies with boxing gloves. This shouldn't have even happened.
>>
>>86288283
Batman 666 kills Deathstroke the Terminator
>>
But he beat them like several times.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.