[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you watch it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (65KB, 240x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 240x355px
Will you watch it?
>>
No because best girl wasn't in it
>>
>>86285908
yes, they are screening it my country, which is kind of awesome because I thought I wasn't gonna be able to watch it there.
>>
File: surf.gif (499KB, 490x376px) Image search: [Google]
surf.gif
499KB, 490x376px
>>86285908
of course
>>
>>86286311
I don't know why I love so much the sillyness of this show.
>>
>>86285908
without a doubt.

>>86286038
where are you?
>>
>>86285908
Im gonna pre order my ticket
>>
>>86286560
>where are you?
Chile. We also got the killing joke screening but in like 2-3 theaters in the whole country
>>
>>86286634
huh. I'm in Brazil but haven't heard anything of screenings of this movie in here
>>
>>86286818
they gave the news yesterday, so maybe during the week they will said something in the brazillian theaters? or check your theather facebook page, they always put that kind of stuff there, at least that's how I got to know here.
>>
>>86285908
As a rule DC's animated films are shoddy pieces of trash made for cents on the dollar by North Korean slaves and interns at WB's sound department.

The trailer did nothing to change that perception - Burt Ward and Adam West sound awful and have no inflection in their voice as if they're simply reading their lines. There was little of the stylistic choices that made the original series iconic and the Batman '66 book a hit - it seems like another by the numbers picture by DC with a superficial coating to trick nostalgic audiences.

So no, probably not.
>>
>>86286311

This shit is real? I thought Italian Spiderman just made it up
>>
File: Perseverance.png (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Perseverance.png
86KB, 600x600px
>>86285908
Watch it? Anon, I'm going to blind buy and enjoy the hell out of it.
>>
>>86286462
i love it because it was the 60s and they were having a lot of fun with being what they had to be
brave and the bold, on the other hand, i can't stand, because they're having fun with what they shouldn't be bothering with in this day and age, instead of dragging us further out of the pit of the restrictions of the past
>>
>>86287155
we all used to say "why can't executives give us what we want? we're people, give us what we want like you give what you THINK people want to THOSE people"
now we finally are getting, sort of, on paper, what we want
but we have no money
so they're showing us how much they value us as customers
>>
>>86288738
I have plenty of money. Comic books, memorabilia, and figurines aren't hobbies for the poor. They could take their time and make a quality product but they don't because they know enough people will eat it up.

It's a business and we're taken for granted. Minimum effort for maximum profit.
>>
>>86288907
>I have plenty of money
unless you have sunk $20,000 into Batman '66 comics and merchandise, you don't count
>>
>>86289062
Then who the fuck are they marketing this film to?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.