[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /co/ remember us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 20

File: 480x270_17993.jpg (45KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
480x270_17993.jpg
45KB, 480x270px
hey /co/ remember us?
>>
>>86285893
Cyrus is a fucking douchebag, I hoe he dies soon.

Also his ''League'' friends are a bunch of ''first world problems'' douchebags as well.

''Well, you clearly are just jealous that-''

And then they just try to say ''is not me, is the other person! I'm awesome!''

Fuck those pieces of shit, glad that nobody cares about them anymore
>>
these guys were terrible people and I'm glad that site went under to be quite honest.
>>
>>86285893
Corey and the other black guy is doing a show again. You can hear him review movies and all kinds of shit with other black people, which is still funny as hell. Not sure what the other two are up to.

>>86285975
Which one was Cyrus again?

Really miss these guys.
>>
Somebody explain who they are and why they're bad people? I'm out of the loop.
>>
>>86286045
cyrus was the fat one
>>
File: 1471663278583.gif (2MB, 286x306px) Image search: [Google]
1471663278583.gif
2MB, 286x306px
>double toasted went from Korey and Martin to the literally who show

Mistakes were made

Honestly though, you'd think someone else would have tried to do the animated movie critic thing since they went down.
>>
>>86286104
See, he didn't really bug me as much as the annoying fucking hipster who left before they disbanded. Still like Korey, though.
>>
>>86286159
You mean the guy writing the Doctor Strange movie?
>>
>>86286159
you mean carlyle? he was the only guy I could actually stand, then again, I met these guys irl and know a loooot of behind the scenes crap which I probably shouldn't talk about.

these guy are not good people.

also I'm really surprised to see this thread here.
>>
File: 1469449747791.gif (2MB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1469449747791.gif
2MB, 500x490px
https://youtu.be/JfpjUv-x8U4
https://youtu.be/iGFpKXYUvVk
https://youtu.be/DUb76auBTxw

>tfw no more cohost 3000 ever again
>>
File: Carlyle.jpg (11KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
Carlyle.jpg
11KB, 206x206px
>>86286190
Based Carlyle. He actually did something with his life.
>>
File: Sinister-Movie-Ethan-Hawke.jpg (28KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
Sinister-Movie-Ethan-Hawke.jpg
28KB, 500x285px
>>86285893

Korey was an unstable unlikable bastard.

Martin always seemed out of touch and played his old card ad nauseam,

Chris in comparison did a decent job but was still an insufferable douche at times.

Co-Host, was there and had his moments.

Keep living the dream, Cargill.
>>
File: spongecorn.gif (422KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
spongecorn.gif
422KB, 220x165px
>>86286214
>I met these guys irl and know a loooot of behind the scenes crap which I probably shouldn't talk about.

You know what you have to do.
>>
>>86286214
Get off 4chan, Jeff. Don't you have a site to run?
>>
>>86286374
not jeff but NOW you have me curious. whats his beef with the spill crew?
>>
File: CoHost_3000_5.png (361KB, 657x600px) Image search: [Google]
CoHost_3000_5.png
361KB, 657x600px
Remember that time Korey flew out to do a spill meet up and when he got there it was just a kid who took him to Ruby Tuesdays?

Boy was hilariously livid.
>>
>>86286504
what?
>>
File: 1457406456246.jpg (42KB, 324x278px) Image search: [Google]
1457406456246.jpg
42KB, 324x278px
>>86286504
Nigga, you pulling my leg? Wow, that's just... wow.
>>
>>86286407
Korey canned him and Jason pretty much last minute because he didn't want to believe that the site was hemorrhaging money. So they basically got thrown out on the streets with no jobs and no real warning. Jeffs a pretty laid-back guy so he kinda kept the beef to a minimum but Jason seemed way more salty about it.
>>
remember that time they discovered 4chan?
>>
>>86286590
holy fuck I knew these guys were terrible but I could never even imagine THAT links?
>>
Hard to to believe two of these guys got their own show in Nat Geo.
>>
>>86286504
YES! Fuck that was funny. He was expecting a big group to take him out on the town. Instead he hung out with some teens at the mall.
>>
>>86286639
The loading bar closed shop a bit before the site went down in like 2013 or whenever, it's been awhile. You can Korey allude to it in some of the podcast from around that time but honestly idk the exact ones. I just really liked the loading bar so I remember following the situation. A few months after they were let go Jeff and Jason opened up rageselect and you can hear them talk about it in some of the early podcast. Anyway, Jeff is still at rageselect with rotating co-host from their general friend group that does not include any of them (i.e. No Korey, Cyrus or Martain) while Jason is doing a National Geographics show.
>>
>>86286656
I'm glad. Jason is hysterical. I hope Jeff is doing okay still. I kinda stop going to the site since Jason left and the new cohosts kinda suck.
>>
Who the fuck is the Spill Crew?
>>
>>86286811
Why does co host dislike the spill crew now?
>>
>>86286908

Old skool animated reviewer guys who tricked a corporation into sponsoring their bullshit and lavish parties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pCaGSvIfoQ
>>
>>86285975
>Also his ''League'' friends are a bunch of ''first world problems'' douchebags as well.
>that time you missed a few LEOGs and came back to it
>almost everyone had been replaced, except for Chris and Martin
>went from having Jason, Beau, and little Jason to some random fucks who barely knew anything about comics
Martin's explanation of Batman RIP is one of the best things I've ever heard. The difference in quality between that, which was like 18 LEOGs in, and the later stuff is astounding.
Even the earlier stuff with like three people is good.
>>
ok but thoughts on dr. nerdlove?
>>
Corey and Martin are doing well with Double Toasted. Carlyle does movies now. Cyrus has/had some podcast and Co-host is MIA. RIP in peace Co-host.
>>
I legit miss Co-host. He always seemed like such a nice guy. I loved just listening to him talk, he had a good vibe to him, y'know? Like, if you met that latino, he'd be calm and kind, with some playful ribbing on the side. Never once felt like he was an asshole to me.

Korey I've come to accept isn't as swell of a fella as he might have seemed, though I don't really hate him or anything. Just wasn't that "cool big brother" he seemed to be.

Chris was a holier-than-thou asshole. Also he refused to pronounce "women" correctly. Not COULDN'T, he REFUSED to. He was that much up his own ass.

Martin... I don't really remember much about him to be honest. He was just kinda boring.

Cargill was based as fuck and it both saddened me and excited me when he left to pursue his writing career- and succeeded in it at that. Godspeed you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>86285893
Had fun when I was a kid. I don't want to look back on that out of fear I'd cringe hard at ever liking them.
>>
Didn't pan pizza post his stuff on their website way back in the day?
>>
File: PLub2R9x.jpg (55KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
PLub2R9x.jpg
55KB, 404x404px
>>86287256

I'm lovin that Carlyle's still doing his B-Movie podcast, Junkfood Cinema.
>>
>>86285893
Who are these people and why does everybody seem to hate them?
>>
>>86287297
Why?
>>
anyone remember nick hodges? whats he up to now?
>>
>>86287429

I mainly hear him on Digital Noise at One of Us and on Rage Select.
>>
>>86286043
>these guys were terrible people and I'm glad that site went under to be quite honest.
Why are they bad people? What did they do?
>>
>>86287566

They had opinions.
>>
>>86287264
>Korey I've come to accept isn't as swell of a fella as he might have seemed, though I don't really hate him or anything. Just wasn't that "cool big brother" he seemed to be.

Why is Korey not as good as you thought he was? I dont remember him doing anything too bad, other than being a dick every now and then.
>>
Corey/Co-Host reviews were the best.
>>
>>86287406
I think I'd rather enjoy my nostalgia than going back and realizing how bad it was. Especially if I learn some behind the scenes bullshit that makes them out to be primadonna douchebags for having an internet review site.
>>
>>86287135

And the worst part is that those guys were SJW's before the SJW's.

''Thugs and criminals calling Catwoman a ''bitch'' is problematic!''

''You shouldn't show rape ever!''
>>
File: image_99.jpg (54KB, 412x627px) Image search: [Google]
image_99.jpg
54KB, 412x627px
>>86287381
Oh shit, I had no idea he had a podcast. I'm gonna marathon that shit now.
>>
>>86286241
>Based.

He was the biggest fucking pleb of all of them.
>>
>>86287755

The just released a Transformers: The Movie episode.
>>
File: 1406987183454.jpg (24KB, 431x411px) Image search: [Google]
1406987183454.jpg
24KB, 431x411px
>>86287264
>>86287686

what happened???
>>
>>86287663
CoHost 3000 is the best one on the show. I wish he was on Double Toasted. Its just not the same without him.

>>86287750
Even on their new show they are still annoying fucking leftist. "Obama is the greatest president ever" and shit all the time.

That one whore Danielle, I think, and the other little faggot Will said something about white men "being the craziest group" or something like that. A bunch of fucking losers.
>>
>>86287264
>Martin... I don't really remember much about him to be honest. He was just kinda boring.

Martin was like a potara fusion between Chris and Cargil but Cargil's personality clearly taking over.

So he was kind of a douche every once on a while but even then he wasn't as smug as Chris, I would really love to beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat just because I know he is going to cry about that being unfair
>>
what is this behind the scenes stuff everyone is talking about? I wanna know!
>>
>>86287847
Probably fucking nonsense drama. Who knows, who cares. It was years ago and everyone has moved on.
>>
File: image.png (829KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
829KB, 1136x640px
Korey isn't the same guy he used to be

He got funnier
>>
>>86287847

Stuff ten times seedier than the worst of Channel Awesome.
>>
>>86287819
it's funny you say that because these people like to "talk" sjw shit but when it comes time to actually do sjw shit, they chicken out.

I'm mostly mad at these people for some deeply personal reasons. Stuff I don't feel comfortable talking about on here. but I WILL say a lot of it includes sexual assault of certain spill members...
>>
>>86287903
This is an anonymous image board website. Just tell us whats up or im going to assume you're bullshitting.
>>
File: 004www.jpg (265KB, 1628x2336px) Image search: [Google]
004www.jpg
265KB, 1628x2336px
>>86287904

Come oooon, talk! I will draw lewds for you!
>>
>>86287903
spill the fucking beans yo
>>
>>86287960

Is that, pancake batter?
>>
File: 1471880628642.png (382KB, 648x826px) Image search: [Google]
1471880628642.png
382KB, 648x826px
>>86287795
>it updates weekly
There is good in the world.
>>
>>86287991
yes.
>>
I'm sure it's something like Korey or Co-Host or somebody felt up a drunk unconscious chick and were just creeps.
>>
>>86287904
>these people like to "talk" sjw shit but when it comes time to actually do sjw shit, they chicken out.

On Spill, yes. On Double Toasted it seems like they go on 30 minutes rants about politics all the time on every show. Its part of the reason why I stopped listening, to annoying.

Double Toasted also turned into the Korey Show guest starring literally who and their literally who friends that I have never heard of and dont care about.

>I'm mostly mad at these people for some deeply personal reasons. Stuff I don't feel comfortable talking about on here.

It sounds like they did something honestly wrong. I want to know what these people are actually like, thats why im asking. I want to know if these jokers from my late childhood are actually pieces of shit I should never have listened too.

>but I WILL say a lot of it includes sexual assault of certain spill members...

You have to tell me more about this. Thats some extreme shit. Who did it and how did they get away? The story doesnt sound as simple as that.
>>
>>86286190
>>86286241
It's really the most surreal thing. Who'd of thought, the first time you stumble on one of their videos. Come on though Carlyle, Where the Wild Things Are is great.
>>
>>86288055
well, ok.

basically nick hodges specifically sexually assaulted with implications of rape to a spill member (not saying who but I'm sure you'll remember) he dated. it apparently came out that more girls were chalking up that nick hodges does this shit. and it pisses me off because korey is probably fully aware of it and doesn't give a flying shit.
>>
>>86288055
>Double Toasted also turned into the Korey Show guest starring literally who and their literally who friends that I have never heard of and dont care about.

It really pissed me off went he brought some random girl that dind't knew shit about shit and all she had to add to the conversation is ''Lol, I would fuck him! lol I'm a slut!''

I mean, fuuuuuck, he had a kickstarter that gave him like 300k or some shit! And he brings idiots to the show that don't add shit to it!
>>
>>86288100
What about the other guys on the loading bar? Didnt they care? Didnt anyone else care about this? Korey is a bit rapey himself so I expect that reaction from him but its strange that everyone was just cool with this happening.
>>
>>86288100

Which one was Nick Hodges again? I remember hearing that name a lot from Korey
>>
>>86288106
>he brought some random girl that dind't knew shit about shit and all she had to add to the conversation is ''Lol, I would fuck him! lol I'm a slut!''

God I hate her more than anyone else. Shes as stupid as a bag of rocks but everyone treats her like shes smart.

I remember she was on one show talking about her new boyfriend that was a "nice handsome guy" and she was laughing and making fun of him saying things would work out between them. She has no fucking shame.
>>
>>86288189
British guy on the loading bar.
>>
>>86288158
I don't know how much they know about it to be honest. But the girl who dated nick (who I assume still mingles with the spill crows..I'm personally no longer associated with her) posted a youtube video talking about it so I assume people figured it out. But yeah no one really seemed to give a fuck.

I personally was also sexually abused by a (well known) spill member whom I dated. and it was the same thing. literally no one gave a single fuck.
>>
>>86288189

The dopey where's waldo lookin british motherfucker.
>>
>>86288211
Dont take this the wrong way, but I can sort of understand why some wouldnt believe you.

When a girlfriend says her boyfriend raped her, its honestly a 50% chance she is lying and these kinds of things almost never go to court, its a he said she said thing.

Ive had girls lie about being raped for sympathy points in my life, it even made me distance myself from my best friend at the time.

These small, almost cult like communities always attract the unsavoury types. When bad things happen, many dont care or just want to forget about it.
>>
>>86288262
nah it's cool. you're absolutely right though.

There really was no proof sadly and it is a he said she said thing. so I apologize. But this was my personal experience with these people so I guess you can understand why I feel salty.

but at the end of the day the website ultimately did attract the lowest of the low and I don't know why I was so shocked.
>>
>>86288194
>everyone treats her like she's smart

Wha? Dannielle's always being countered and even when she says something rational she gets sarcastic remarks from Korey.
>>
>>86288307
She has the intelligence level of a smart dog. I dont even know why they let her on the show. Thats what I mean.
>>
File: 1437644140083.gif (1MB, 426x230px) Image search: [Google]
1437644140083.gif
1MB, 426x230px
I've tried to like Double Toasted but outside of Korey and Martin dynamic, they're new "crew" is fucking awful
>Cory Goodwin is the definition of a 90s kid and his game show is not funny
>they allow Danielle on camera where she says stupid shit and no one calls her out
>they let the whigger rap on camera
>fat Mexican guy who knows nothing about movies
>Tommy literally went to jail for man slaughter
Martin holds it all together but most times he looks like he's just at tired old man surrounded by young people.

Without Cyrus or Co-Host there, its all futile to me.
>>
>>86288299
>and I don't know why I was so shocked.

Im going to be honest here, women are always attracted to the worst places and people and they always act surprised when things turn out badly.

I liked Spill but I would never actually meet them in real life, let alone associate with their fan base. These are strangers on the internet and many the mental health of many is questionable at best.

Im sorry things turned out so badly though.
>>
>>86288364
>>Tommy literally went to jail for man slaughter

What a weird happening. I still cant believe it.

Do you feel like Koray and Martin handled that well? They just pushed it to the side. Felt weird to me.
>>
>>86288394
it's ok. at the end of the day it was a learning experience and I was very young and stupid at that. Hell I made my fair share of mistakes but there's really no going back. can't live in regret you feel?
>>
>>86288439
>can't live in regret you feel?

Many people do live in regret. I do. You shoudlnt live in regret though. It will ruin you.
>>
>>86288436
whose tommy?
>>
>>86288299
Not that anon, but I believe you.
>>
File: 1449695129758.jpg (30KB, 620x508px) Image search: [Google]
1449695129758.jpg
30KB, 620x508px
>no more Lets Do This
>Korey recently sold out to Loot Crate
No point in watching anymore
>>
>>86288466
http://kxan.com/2016/02/16/driver-returned-to-scene-of-january-hit-and-run-denied-involvement/

Some artist or some shit that was on Double Toasted and was set to become part of the main cast. Killed some woman because he wasnt paying attention. Its uncertain if he tried to get away with it at first, but he eventually turned himself in.

I think hes under house arrest.

>>86288474
You should neither believe or disbelieve. Its a story on 4chan. It just adds perspective.
>>
>>86288543
well, fuck
>>
>>86288364
>>Tommy literally went to jail for man slaughter
What the fuck so that's why he not there anymore I thought it was because he had shit opinions and was high all the time
>>
So the shady thing is Korey not talking about the rape?

I mean, if is something that he can't proof and as we said, is been known that girls fake rape somethings and I bet that Korey has been victim of that.

Not saying that he is free of guilt but it doesn't comes out as downright douchey
>>
>>86288656
sometimes it pissed me off how out of the blue Korey would allow any random person on the show
>>
>>86288364
Comparing current DT to Spill is like apples to oranges. DT caters more towards a broader audience like people who unironically say "nigga" and shit like that, but it's still enjoyable and has its moments. I personally listen to the full podcasts as much as I can and it gets a lot of laughs out of me.
>>
>>86288696
I cant help but feel that there is a noted quality decline.

I dont know. Korey and Martin can carry a show or two by themselves, but they just cant manage an entire website. They dont have the charisma.
>>
>called Korey out once for not knowing shit about comic stories yet trying to act like he did
>he personally shit posted at me for 2 days over it
Korey comes off as a very bitter angry man at times.
He'll fly off the handle over nothing and him becoming his own boss hasn't helped his ego
>>
>>86288694
One of them is an amazing porn artist actually
>>
>>86288756
d-do you know which one
>>
>>86288747
Hes a 40 something year old unmarried black dude. He doesnt have kids and his entire career revolves around entertainment aimed at teenagers. His life is empty and he fills the void with whores and intoxication.

I think if your career is about playing video games and watching movies you slowly become more child like and petulant over time. That kind of work always seem to infantilize you.
>>
File: image.png (125KB, 535x772px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125KB, 535x772px
>>86288796
<spoiler>http://lookatthatbuttyo.tumblr.com</spoiler>

Very western-y stuff
>>
>>86288955
Oh shit its this guy I seen his work before
>>
>>86288747

you know, you're not exactly the better man in that situation
>>
>>86287256
>Co-host is MIA.
Hes living the dream, he got hooked into doing JAV porn by Hitomi Tanaka
>>
>>86287648
Korey would fuck anything that moved, including other guys GFs, Wives and Daughters.
>>
>>86285893

literally who
>>
>>86288955
Oh hey, I know that guy! What episode was he on?
>>
>>86289728
Somewhere on the Soundcloud around July I think, he didn't say much and Korey kept saying he sounds like Bill Cosby
>>
>>86286236
God is sometimes too goo for this earth and has to back-track a bit, he did it this time by taking Co-Host 3000 from us.
>>
>>86285893
>We never got that last broadcast with all 5 of them together.
It should have held out just a little longer so we could have gotten that.
>>
>>86288364
This is clearly only a hobby for Martin, since they mention that he´s a teacher,
>>
>>86288679
I am just annoyed at how much they buy into celebrity bullshit. Well, they always say that said bullshit doesn´t matter and is always just PR-crap people pull in hollywood to keep celebrities relevant, but GOD DAMMIT if they themselves aren´t talking a lot about it.
>>
>>86287221
He's great. This whole site could take a page out of his book.
>>
>>86287381
It's amazing how good it is when you consider how awkward Carlyle could be on A Couple of Cold Ones. I remember sometimes Korey would a question as a segue and Carlyle would respond with a one word answer and there would be a few seconds of dead air. It always seemed like Korey was really carrying that show.

But Junkfood cinema is amazing. I guess Carlyle just isn't a natural at freeform conversation but can talk like crazy about the little known movies he loves. More power to him!
>>
>>86288106
Korey ran one of the cleanest kickstarters I've ever seen. He did exactly what he said he would do and is still going to this day. It's his prerogative who he puts on the show.
>>
>>86290871
my deepest regret
>>
>>86291928
I was listening to his stuff back when it was just his podcast on SoundCloud before people encouraged him to give it another shot.
>>
>>86286856
Oh I don't know, it's always good when he tortures Grant with a JRPG or has Sarah around to scream at horror themed games.

Still it's a damn shame the Loading Bar went under. The banter was great and everyone had a tailor made role to play.

Korey moderated and got mad at shit.
Jeff knew about technical stuff and got mad at shit.
Jason was a jerk and got others mad at shit.
Kevin had the best burns and was laid back.
And Nick.
Nick was everyone's bitch. Deservedly so.

I still can't believe Nick has a well going solo podcast about history. I can't imagine listening to him for more than a couple of minutes without someone bullying him.
>>
>>86288821
He made bank selling the old site.
>>
>>86289670
Sup child.
>>
>>86285893
Spill was good until roughly 2012.

Korey became a really obnoxious "everything is racial" retard
Cyrus turned into "I'm always right: The Guy"
Leon and Cohost stayed based
Carlyle left too soon, though Doctor Strange is looking weak

Double Toasted is garbage. All they do is bitch about race in the dumbest circumstances.

I don't bother with Cyrus' thing because he's shit. Jason used to make me laugh though.
>>
>>86288821
And yet his new site keeps expanding, with him having to move into bigger studios and renting venues to accommodate more people.

He's also getting married to his turkish girlfriend.

I'm not invested in this or anything, but trying to paint him as a loser just doesn't work at the moment.
>>
>>86285893
>Listen to LEOG
>Starts off with mostly just Cyrus, Leon, Jason, and Bo with some Grant
>Get into some good topics with good conversation attached
>Enjoy it a lot
>Few weeks in
>Everyone talks over eachother
>Annoying party talking constantly in the background
>Everyone needs to mention their drunk
>Cringey-as-fuck unfunny females act like they're hot on the air and steal time
>"Hurr Hurr shut the fuck up Grant!"

Women and drinking ruin everything.
>>
>>86285893
I had some great times on this website. The animated reviews were a great hook but quickly became less important than the podcasts. Toward the end they were having trouble producing them in a timely manner after seeing a movie.

The League of Extremely Ordinary Gentlemen could be fucking hilarious at times. I got a lot of good advice about how to be a nerd without being bitter or antisocial. I got into a lot of great shows by listening to their discussions about them (Community, Breaking bad). All the great themed episodes and musical breaks. And they did elaborate shit sometimes. Anyone remember the time Rubio was making fun of Harris talking about anime and they got into a huge argument and Harris stormed out? And it was so perfectly in character for both of them and the tension leading up to it was so palpable and the awkwardness afterward so real, only to find out the next day on facebook it was one enormous prank that Harris and Rubio planned together? Good fucking times.

I liked it whenever Martin would fill in for someone and the podcast would get wistful and soft spoken for a while. Martin must have that vibe that makes you want to think back. I remember an episode of Let's Do This where Cohost of all people, went on a trip down memory lane, talking about the one and only time he ever shoplifted as kid and how guilty he felt. Martin and Chris would do this at the beginning of LEOG sometimes, remembering stuff about their youth. It was a nice contrast to the usual antics of most of the podcasts.

ACOCO was a mixed bag due to Carlyle being such an irascible cohost. Sometimes it was hard to get the guy to say anything! I think Korey and Martin make a more natural freeform discussion pair and they carried that over to DT.
>>
>>86292214
(Continued from above)

And to say nothing of Let's Do This. The craziest goddamn podcast on the internet. Cohost was pure personality! Korey and him were the perfect team, they made each other laugh every week and it never felt forced. Too many great moments to list, I just remember dying of laughter. If you go on youtube you can find videos where someone edits the videos they would watch with the audio of them discussing it. Worth it if you ever listened to the show and wanted to see what they were seeing. Martin said it best, the show where you listen to two guys watching youtube videos. And it was fucking great!

I respect Tony's decision to not want to follow up Spill (I guess he didn't want to be a podcaster/critic for the rest of his life) but damn, is his absence felt. My best to him whatever he's up to!

Sorry for the looong post but I wanted to share some of my good memories on this site (since who the fuck else but an anonymous message board would give a shit about my memories listening to a podcast?) and contribute something other than "they're bad people!" and "DT isn't as good as spill was".

Long live the league! Get to the chopper! Better than sex!!
>>
>>86292011
He was going to move to turkey but the people urged him to stay. Those were harrowing times.
>>
>>86292138
They do a similar podcast on Chris's new website but they limit it to a small roundtable more similar to the earlier LEOG.

Not gonna like tho; part of me misses the sheer anarchy of the later episodes of a podcast. It was like being at party without the hassle of actually going to one.

But they've made it a rule "no more 10 people talking at once" shows. Shame.
>>
>>86292269
I hated those episodes, because it would always devolve into people yelling and trying too hard to be funny. The only guy there I want to sling jokes like that was Jason, because he was extremely funny.
>>
File: spill-dot-gone.jpg (20KB, 657x260px) Image search: [Google]
spill-dot-gone.jpg
20KB, 657x260px
The last image on the update carousel before the website was shut down. That one hurt.
>>
>>86286590
Did any of these guys go by FungusMonkey? I couple months ago on a DT show Korey lost his shit at a tweet from one of these guys who said the same thing you're saying. His side of the story was that he had no choice but to let the people go because the site was a sinking ship. He did everything he could to help the guy get back on his feet and even took money out of his own savings to help him. IIRC the guy refused Korey's help and left bitter. Korey mentioned he even cried on a call-in show about.
>>86288821
He's actually getting married and living the dream now.
>>86290883
Martin is Based as fuck and the only reason why I still listen to DT.
>>
File: tumblr_ndq6vzbOBT1tc941vo1_500.jpg (107KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndq6vzbOBT1tc941vo1_500.jpg
107KB, 500x524px
Never forget.

I miss Tommy so fucking much. Goodwin is alright but he's still a poor man's Tommy. Ray actually stepped up in hilarity ever since Shae left. I think it was mentioned that he had a thing for her so he was probably holding back so he could look cool in front of her. Shae was never funny and her leaving just killed two birds with one stone: She's gone and Ray is the second most Based person on the site(behind Martin).
>>
>>86292677

FungusMonkey was the Spill site's/community's moderator, and that guys was a huge fucking faggot. Arrogant and condescending as fuck, and all of the long time regular members on the forums hated his fucking guts.

I was glad when he got fucked over, especially after he banned for no reason towards the end of the site's life as a sort of final fuck you because he never liked me either. It was fun to see a shitstorm started over/for me though. Good times.
>>
>>86292739
>Hits and kills lady
>Goes back to the scene but doesn't call the cops, and doesn't admit that he was the driver and pretends he was just walking by
>Friend has to call it in because he was never going to

Fuck Tommy.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.