[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wordgir is literally every thing i want in a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Wordgir is literally every thing i want in a girl
>>
2smug
>>
underage and followed around by an animal that throws its feces
>>
>>86285670

This bitch actually Dora, I ain't even notice.
>>
>>86285188
what the fuck is her origin? How is she princess of an alien planet but also the child of 2 shmucks on planet Earth?
>>
>>86285188
Wow. I wanted to edit an image with a "smug levels" thing like this. I thought it was an original idea so I was going to literally make a post somewhere and then edit it onto the image. It's interesting that someone came up with the idea independently of me. Just more evidence that the morphogenetic field theory is the truth.
>>
Could you at least find a different image?
>>
>>86285188

Isn't this a kid's show? Not talking about CN or Nick, like legit for kids still learning to talk
>>
>>86285188
Pedo much?
>>
MOOOOODS
>>
>>86286051
it's on PBS, and it's supposed to teach vocabulary, yeah.. but it teaches vocabulary words at a level so low that the viewer shouldn't logically be able to understand enough english to have any idea what the show is about, or any of the dialogue. it's weird. I feel like the vocab words are handed down from somewhere else
>>
>>86285886
>what the fuck is her origin? How is she princess of an alien planet but also the child of 2 shmucks on planet Earth?

She was adopted by the 2 shmucks.

>>86286051
>>86286542

It's meant for Magic School Bus / elementary school aged kids, I think, not pre-school kids.
>>
>>86285188
wooooooorrrdd up
>>
>>
File: becky_and_tobey_kiss.jpg (107KB, 900x813px) Image search: [Google]
becky_and_tobey_kiss.jpg
107KB, 900x813px
>>
>>86285188
Shut up Misha.
>>
Violet is better
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.