[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

K6BD - Kill Six Billion Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: WON114.jpg (1MB, 950x1229px) Image search: [Google]
WON114.jpg
1MB, 950x1229px
>“Yes, she is beautiful. Radiant, even. But make no mistake, our queen is star-kin. She is one of those hungry immortals that peel the flesh from the corpse of heaven, like the starving ghosts from our oldest and most terrifying stories. Our queen is not merciful. Our queen is our eternal slaver, and her whips are ten-thousand miles long.”

>– The last king of Mykos

First boss battle incoming
>>
How many pages do you think we'll get of hot demiurge-on-inheritor battle? I'm hoping for a dump of at least 5 or so.
>>
>>86281028
>How many pages do you think we'll get of hot demiurge-on-inheritor battle?

I'm really afraid to even guess.

Abaddon has proved that he's way too original and creative to really predict what he's going to do next.

Hell, I half-way expect a SMASH CUT to Cio for the next page.

Oh, the screaming would be epic! :D

For that matter, I could see this going a lot of ways.

Mottom wants the key of Keys so she can try for more of that sweet eternal life. All-out battle with Al-Yis-Un fleeing with some of that teleport action.

Mottom play-fights Al-Yis-Un to teach the Incipient God-King how to fight the other Demi-urges, then dies gratefully, free at last of her hated crown.

Mottom begs to go with Al-Yis-Un, to be her mentor, in exchange for leeching power to sustain her life.

Mottom goes TARD RAEG on Al-Yis-Un, leading White Chain to save her but get smashed in the process. Our Heroine tard rages right back and wins through sheer brute power and not-giving-a-fuck. This also opens up the sweet arc of going into the Void to fetch White Chain and finding Juggsy as a free consolation prize.

Another Demi-urge intervenes and kills Mottom themselves. Alli and company run like mad in the carnage.

Something Else.

There's almost literally no way to know where this is gonna go, and that's kinda awesome.
>>
>>86283672
that sounds pretty convoluted, but I could see it. Allison has been slowly becoming more proactive in her quest what with the black demon rhyme battle and destroying the husband tree. I do feel like this is the frame for Cio to come barreling in for sure.
>>
File: 1452400361609.jpg (31KB, 448x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452400361609.jpg
31KB, 448x640px
>>86281028
>Our queen is star-kin
>preferred pronouns are star, starmie, starself
>>
File: starro-03.jpg (12KB, 299x311px) Image search: [Google]
starro-03.jpg
12KB, 299x311px
>>86287126
starro is triggered
>>
Also wondering what Maya is gonna try an pull at this stage. I feel like we may get a full team up at this point with Ally, Cio, White Chain, and Maya. I'd post a picture of Jadis' prophecy with this post, but K6BD is giving me a 'bandwidth exceeded' error right now.
>>
File: gotchu famalam.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
gotchu famalam.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>862882
Print version here. Maya is in the white box, she's pretty obviously recoiling away just like the other deities, it's really only Cio, White Chain, and Zoss on her side.
>>
>>86288545
was meant in reply to >>86288216
I accidentally the last 1 and 6
>>
>>86281028
>First boss battle incoming

Man that's just the boss for level 1
>>
>>86288702
yeah, 1st boss battle, m8
maybe you misread it
>>
>>86283672
If anyone intervenes, I'd expect it to be Maya again. She's clearly following Al-Yis-Un to keep her alive.

We could get an interesting exchange between her and Mottom. My money's on them recognizing each other; weren't there hints that Maya's a demiurge?
>>
>>86288545
>>86288595
Right, I forget that all evidence both inside and outside the comic points towards her being an antagonist, but I keep mentally thinking of Maya as an eventual ally for Allison. Must be too wooed by her sick feats.
>>
>>86290307
So you thought she'd be a kind sole?
>>
>>86287126
Lel
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.