[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death of x #1 unlettered preview also no official x-men thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 432
Thread images: 50

File: image.jpg (31KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 182x277px
CUT MY FRANCHISE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST X-BOOK

SUFFOCATION

NO X-MEN

DONT GIVE A FUCK IF THE INHUMANS WIN
>>
File: Death-of-X-1-Guice-Variant.jpg (100KB, 700x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Death-of-X-1-Guice-Variant.jpg
100KB, 700x1063px
>>
GOD DAMM IT
>>
>>86132032
Oh hey, Superior Juggernaut is back.
>>
File: Death-of-X-1-Cover-1.jpg (110KB, 700x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Death-of-X-1-Cover-1.jpg
110KB, 700x1062px
I FUCKED UP THE COVER FUCK
>>
File: Death-of-X-1-Preview-1-1.jpg (50KB, 700x541px) Image search: [Google]
Death-of-X-1-Preview-1-1.jpg
50KB, 700x541px
>>
>>86132096
Genosha II?
>>
File: Death-of-X-1-Preview-2-1.jpg (86KB, 688x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Death-of-X-1-Preview-2-1.jpg
86KB, 688x1044px
OH LOOK ONE OF BENDIS AWFUL X-KIDS OPENED HIS FUCKING MOUTH

>>86132109
Is actually Muir Island, so yeah Genosha 2
>>
File: Death-of-X-1-Preview-3-1.jpg (96KB, 688x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Death-of-X-1-Preview-3-1.jpg
96KB, 688x1044px
BEAST GET OUT OF THE PREVIEW REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>86132051
>Karnak walking around the mists like whatever

Triggered.
>>
File: I VS x BINGO 2.0.png (3MB, 1799x1222px) Image search: [Google]
I VS x BINGO 2.0.png
3MB, 1799x1222px
HERE IS THE BINGO, GOOD FUCKING LUCK MY X-ME
>>
so we're finally going to learn the awful thing Cyclops did that they've been teasing for so long? Are we going to see a man be so right, a whole comic book universe remains ass-blasted even a year later?
>>
>>86132096
>>86132146
>>86132182
Is this Kuder? What the fuck is up with this coloring?
>>
>>86132228
Just fill in B1 now.
>>
>>86132182

Magik was the traitor??
>>
Ok now is the time to discuss what canposibly be good about RessurXtion.

A + X was good, I would not mind an I + X book again.
>>
>>86132228
Cyclops was right should be the free space
>>
>>86132346
How you figure that? Also that's Emma.
>>
I am keeping my distance.
Because I know that some of my favorites like Surge, Transonic, Dust, Mercury and all them are gonna wind up dead.
>>
>>86132351
This.
>>
>>86132182
So this is it right? Scott is dead the big event is over, well at least was fast.
>>
>>86132383
>How you figure that?

all those other people died from the poison gas while she clearly has an antidote or something because she knew about the attack beforehand

It's fairly obvious even without lettering
>>
>>86132443
Yet her body language is clearly shows her being surprised. What are you seeing?
>>
Here's what bugs me. They keep saying how Cyclops is Hitler, but what does he do that's so damaging? All the Inhumans are living in the present.
>>
>>86132757
Yeah if anything the Inhumans are hitler since they gassed a bunch of people

Anyway we'll learn what Cyclops did in this book
>>
>>86132757
The only Hitlers is Marvel editorial.
>>
>>86132418
>Dust
>Marvel
>killing off a muslim in this day and age
>>
>>86132032
>STILL thinking anyone gives a shit about the O5
>>
>>86132808
>>86132842
I'm really baffled how Marvel wants Inhumans to be a big hit when they're doing everything to make them dirt bags.
I mean, this picture alone shows they don't know what they are doing. >>86132051
Even worse is that Medusa just goes around and acts like a bitch to everyone and faces no repercussions ever. Say what you will about Emma Frost, but other characters hate her. Medusa acts like shit and nobody bad mouths her.
>>
>>86132051
Hahahahaha WHAT

That's an official image? I though some anon just juxtaposed two unrelated spreads for contrast.
>>
>>86132350
Mutant Night at the Quiet Room could be fun.
>>
>>86132921
Do people still really think they want the Inhumans to be nice? Medusa was nice before secret wars, she has been going hyper bitch mode since the start of ANAD. They are probably leading to a heel turn.
>>
>>86132146
>the triplets still represent Emma, Jean, and Selene
This makes me happy
>>
File: 1458138150477.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1458138150477.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>86132991
I'd like more Quiet Room in general. It's probably the only good thing re:inhumans post-secret wars
>>
>>86132984
No, that was the official image attached to the announcement for Death of X. It was all over every press-release-based news article, and shows up in their annual previews magazine advertising DoX.
>>
>>86132921
Maybe making them look like assholes is the point, the mist wasn't killing mutants and Medusa was generally nice before ANAD.
>>
>>86132146
You best not be talking shit about my mugga Goldballs
>>
>>86132009
I am so excited for this little event, Inhumans and Muties should have been at war since day one
>>
>>86132984
Bingo card designer here. The original image was as shown here, I just split and flipped them.
>>
>>86132999
>>86133033
Which was funny, because they removed Crystal and started to make Medusa act like her pre-Secret Wars.
>>
>>86132182
I don't like the coloring, especially on beast. It's got that weird mock 3d look that brian peterson stuff tends to have.
>>
>>86133046
>liking Bendisshit
Don't ever reply again.
>>
after Scott 'dies' in Death of X I want him to come back as Gorgon like in that one timeline, so we can have Gorgon vs Medusa for pottery
>>
>>86132418
Shut up Sherwoode
>>
>>86133046
sod off bara bator
>>
>>86133133
I don't think Scott has ever been Gorgon

He's been Basilisk though
>>
>>86133031
Why the fuck would I read any of those? X-Men died a long time ago, and watching editorial parade around its corpse is just morbid.
>>
>>86132418
>Surge making an appearance
>Muslims getting killed
Transonic could die, but I doubt anybody would care. She was only good as a sexy mutant which describes 97% of all mutants in the X house.
>>
>>86133028
This
>>
why can't bubbles fix everything?
>>
>>86133169
>Basilisk
Right, shit, I fucked up.
>>
>>86132228
>BB jobs
>BB uses his voice and nobody dies from it

Seems a bit redundant.
>>
>>86133258
Literally ran into the cloud when it first appeared
>>
>>86133297
is she retarded?

actually.... don't answer that
Bubbles is the best thing Bendis has ever done
>>
bubbles!
>>
File: x gonna save ya.jpg (263KB, 750x1139px) Image search: [Google]
x gonna save ya.jpg
263KB, 750x1139px
The Dream Will Never Die
>>
>>86133258
>>86133348
>>86133378
Christ I hope she never comes back.
>>
so I mean, what is Inhumans stated stance/word on this? are they simply fine with killing mutants.. because?

why the fuck is Hank with them?
>>
>>86133407
but, bubbles!
>>
File: Tabula_Rasa_Eva.jpg (53KB, 200x337px) Image search: [Google]
Tabula_Rasa_Eva.jpg
53KB, 200x337px
whatever happened to my favorite Australian mutant,Tempus?
>>
>>86133348
Well it was before the M-pox so they could ignore it. It was back during Inhumanity and I believe a couple mutants got hit with the mist, I don't recall who else.
>>
File: tempus x-men.jpg (121KB, 626x900px) Image search: [Google]
tempus x-men.jpg
121KB, 626x900px
>>86133435
being cute in heaven
>>
>>86133420
'this is a great tragedy, but, like, black bolt did that, not us. We're totally working on a cure for the pox and stuff'
>>
>>86133420
They don't want to kill mutants, they have Beast living and working with them to come up with a cure for the M-Pox, they don't want to go to war with the mutants

But they don't actually care enough to just let someone destroy the cloud because they need it to give Inhumans powers.
>>
>>86133435
He found out about the fan art, so he made her into a total bitch in the last issue, and she hasn't been seen since.
>>
>>86133420
>so I mean, what is Inhumans stated stance/word on this? are they simply fine with killing mutants.. because?
It doesn't come up a lot but they want to cure M-pox. Crystal actually saves a bunch of mutants next week according to the preview. They blame it all on BB.
>why the fuck is Hank with them?
To cure M-pox but he sucks a fixing things.
>>
File: ZA WARUDO.jpg (93KB, 837x384px) Image search: [Google]
ZA WARUDO.jpg
93KB, 837x384px
>>86133507
WRRRYYYYY
>>
>>86133489
then their indifference is an act of War.

I mean, its either stop the cloud and fight the Inhumans, or DIE.
>>
>>86133474
Also we aren't telling the world that it was Black Bolt who released the mists because if the world governments knew that it was the Inhuman king who released a biological agent on the world they might blame us. And we aren't going to imprison him or anything for the countless lives lost, we're just going to let him have his midlife crisis and run a bar
>>
>>86133420
They hate the roaming terrigen clouds as well because the gas is sacred to Inhumans. Beast is with them because he is working on a cure. Why none of the countless logical ways the cloud could be dealt with in the Marvel universe hasn't been utilized yet isn't explained. The closest to something like that that's happened was Storm pushing the clouds away from a building with wind.
>>
>>86133507
>>86133529
Cullen Bunn hints that he might use her again.
>>
>>86133545
Everybody knows The Inhumans released the mist they just don't care because doesn't effect normal humans and Attilan got btfo in the process.
>>
>>86133133
>that one timeline
Age of X
>>
>>86133547
WE'LL BUILD A FAN TO KEEP THE MISTS OUT
AND MAKE THE INHUMANS PAY FOR IT
>>
>>86133437
Emma, the Cuckoos, and Kitty?
>>
File: 47_22.jpg (421KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
47_22.jpg
421KB, 1000x1537px
>>86133631
Everyone knows it was an Inhuman who released it, but they don't know it was by the Inhuman king. The Inhumans are literally blaming it on "rogue actors" instead of their duly appointed leader
>>
>>86132051

I would sincerely love to know what the thinking behind images like this is. Does Marvel WANT us to hate and resent the Inhumans, or have they just picked up on the fact that they accidentally already made us hate them and now they're just capitalizing upon that hatred in order to create pathos for sales? If so, I wonder what the long-term game-plan is for a franchise of characters who the fans actively detest and which Marvel is willing to encourage the fury towards.
>>
>>86132350

Black Bolt and Cyclops duo mini, Team up with the x-men and royal family to fight a huge threat, or Karnak fucks Magik.
>>
File: 1461387980118.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1461387980118.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>86133969
>Karnak fucks Magik.
>>
>>86133950
they want us to get mad
they don't really care what part specifically we're mad about, so long as we get mad
>>
>>86132146
is that guy Maddrox?
>>
>>86134653
It could be Iceman
>>
>>86133851
>they don't know it was by the Inhuman king
Edusa does.
>>
>>86134080
Would you have preferred Black Bolt?
>>
>>86134726

Doesn't have a dick in his mouth, so... not Iceman.
>>
>>86133851
I doubt the Inhumans outside the family know either and beyond that only Maximus and BB know it was planned before the Thanos thing.
>>
>>86132009
fuck comics
let the MCU reign
>>
>>86133569
If they bring her back to join Uncanny X-Men I'd be so happy.
>>
>>86134824
How about inhumans go fuck off and die
>>
>>86134653
No tattoo
>>
>>86133489
I thought it was because the Inhumans need the cloud to survive? Wasn't that the reason why Storm refused to send the cloud into space?
>>
>>86134287
>>86133950
It's pretty fucking terrible how Marvel is treating a series as iconic and established as X-Men but damn. The sheer asshurt actually convinced me to give the Inhumans a try just to see what the fuss is about and I found myself liking them a lot, even if the quality is all over the place.
>>86133547
Didn't they establish that they need the cloud to keep going and make a shitload of Inhumans to stop whatever is coming after the Skyspears?
>>
>>86135134
couldn't she just contain it within one area? she is an omega level mutant.
>>
>>86135134
>Storm refused to send the cloud into space?
That never happened
>>
File: marvel shills.png (470KB, 571x466px) Image search: [Google]
marvel shills.png
470KB, 571x466px
>>86135187
>The sheer asshurt actually convinced me to give the Inhumans a try just to see what the fuss is about and I found myself liking them a lot, even if the quality is all over the place.
>>
>>86135134
there's a sort of vague implication that the cloud is so anti-mutant that it interferes with her powers whenever she directs them against it.

Until they i've us an actual explanation I'm gonna keep assuming that the first nuhuman transformed by the bomb was a mutie-hater that got turned into a terrigen elemental, like how Hydro-Man is with water and Sandman with sand
>>
>>86135187
>Didn't they establish that they need the cloud to keep going and make a shitload of Inhumans to stop whatever is coming after the Skyspears?
They said they needed everyone
>>
I totally forgot, Axel Alonso and other gave a interview about Death of X today

http://www.cbr.com/live-x-men-and-inhumans-go-to-war-in-death-of-x/

>Marvel PR’s Chris D’Lando kicked off the talk by setting the stage for the event, talking about the jump ahead in time eight months following “Secret Wars.” This is of particular interest since Cyclops died during that time and a major event caused a schism between the mutants and Inhumans. D’Lando said that there will also be brief info about the upcoming “Inhumans vs. X-Men” event in the call as well.

>Charles Soule said that the Cold War analogy between the two factions was very apt and discussed the Terrigen Mist, which gives Inhumans life and kills mutants. “We wanted it to feel like an intractable conflict, and in order to get there something very intense had to happen before we launched our stories,” said Soule.
>>
>>86135653

>Lemire added that “something really important happened involving Cyclops and he’s dead, but clearly that’s one of the central things we’re exporing — how that happened and what it means. We don’t want to spoil that here, obviously. This cold war aspect, there’s various factions within both the Inhumans and X-Men. There’s not one blanket way the X-Men react or the Inhumans react. There are different mutants that think differently about the Inhumans. You have Storm’s team which is trying to coexist and save mutants, and then there’s Magneto’s team which is more proactive and aggressive. Dennis Hopeless is writing the young X-Men who are trying to live their lives. When we see the conflict erupt, there won’t be one face for the whole group, there’ll be factions.”

>“Both sides see themselves as heroic,” said Soule. “The Inhumans and X-Men would rather be saving the world than fighting. They’re on a collision course and ‘Death of X’ shows how bad it all was, and shows what it would be like if the two sides collided.”

>Alonso said that the story stands on its own two feet and fills in the gaps between “Secret Wars” and the X-Books that launched last year. “This functions as a prelude to the war in ‘Inhumans vs. X-Men.’ You’ll understand in this series why this war is inevitable,” said Alonso.
>>
>>86135718

>Lemire’s book, “Extraordinary X-Men,” featured Storm rejecting Cyclop’s actions — actions we’ll see in “Death of X.” “We’re going back eight months before my first issue,” said Lemire. “It was a different landscape. We’ll see what caused the teams we have now to form. You’ll see Cyclops actions, which are more shocking and surprising than I think most readers could guess.”

>Charles Soule’s “Inhumans” series started with Beast joining the team. Soule said he wanted his “Inhumans” series to feel like something major had happened prior to its start. “It’s all part of building up the anticipation towards ‘Death of X,” he said. “People want to know how we got there. It’s clear that Beast left the mutants to work with the Inhumans, and not everybody is happy about that. Crystal, the sister of the queen, has been sent out into the world to make sure that if war breaks out again, she’ll have as many people on the Inhumans’ side as possible. This is all coming together in a huge battle, which will be ‘IvX.'”

>Artist Aaron Kuder will be making his Marvel debut with the event. “Getting Aaron over here has been a labor of love over several years,” said editor Nick Lowe. “I’ve been a fan of his for a long time. We were so glad to see him take on this book and bring his A+ game. He’s turning in the best work of his career. It’ll make people jump out of their chairs. The first issue is stunning and he’s almost done with the second issue now.”
>>
>>86135134
But they literally don't even need Terrigen. They only use it to put their children through Terrigenesis and give them powers.

But they are still Inhuman. Karnak is the perfect example of an Inhuman who never got powers but is still Inhuman. And the Inhumans like to brag that they've had an advanced society since long before homo sapiens crawled out of their caves, they had a society long before Randac discovered the mists and what they could do for Inhumans.

They just want powers
>>
>>86135758

>“One thing about this book is there’s a lot of characters,” said Soule. “I think, some of that you can lose emotional context because you’re focusing on so many characters. But Aaron has a strong emotional content, you know what everyone’s feeling. He’s innovating in the way these characters are represented. It’s a fresh take on a big superhero battle.”

>“He’s not so much an artist as a cartoonist, meaning he’s a strong and gifted storyteller,” said Lemire. “It’s like having a third writer on the book, the way he interprets the script in order to communicate our ideas.” Lemire said he’s had his eye on Kuder’s work since even back when both of them were working on books at DC Comics.

>The series will mark the first time we’ve seen Cyclops and Emma Frost in almost a year. “I’ve been writing the X-Men for a year now and it felt like something was missing because Scott and Emma are so important,” said Lemire. “This feels like coming full circle and getting to the missing piece creatively.”
>>
>>86133851
Yeah, most of the blame for the bomb going off is placed on Maximus. He did build it afterall.

Exact same thing that happened with Earth-X. Maximus builds the T-Bomb, Black Bolt triggers it, all the blame is put on Maximus while Black Bolt gets to keikkaku silently.
>>
>>86135791

>“Emma is one of my favorite characters in all of X-Men canon, I’m having a blast with her,” said Soule. “Cyclops has a point of view and he’s really rich to write.”

>“I’m so excited for this book to get out there,” said Lowe. “We’ve been planning this for so long. The day Jeff signed on to do the X-Men, we’ve been meeting to talk about this and ‘IvX.’ They’ve been such a joy to work with, and to bring this huge story to bear with important moments but incredibly personal moments as well, I cannot wait for it to be in everyone’s hands.”

>On working with Soule, Lemire said that their process is seamless. “It seems like a very easy collaboration. The important thing is going into it, the easy way to divide the work was that I do stuff that’s X-focused and he does Inhumans focused. That’s how it started but as we’ve gone on, whoever is more excited for one scene gets it and we split it up that way. It’s pretty effortless, no big fights yet.”
>>
>>86135759
we can't even convince americans to have less guns, you think you can convince moon men to give up on superpowers?
>>
>>86135791

>Soule added that there’s lots of “getting on the phone and emailing, and letting ideas simmer and gestate before we put them down on the page. I have so much respect for Jeff. He’s a real talent, so we started the project with that feeling towards each other and it’s been easy.”

>If Cyclops and Emma are the primary X-Men on one side, Soule said that Medusa and Crystal play a big part on the Inhuman side. “As far as their motivation, the Terrigen is a huge part of Inhuman society and it makes them who they are,” added Lowe. “Any time the Terrigen is involved, you know they will jump to its defense.”

>Lemire said that the series will also focus on some seldom seen and obscure X-Men and Inhumans as well, not just the heavy-hitters.
>>
>Speaking to “Uncanny X-Men” #600, the last time we saw Cyclops and Emma, Lemire says that the discovery that the Terrigen is poisonous to mutants spurred him into action. “It’s so seismic that it kind of pushes back and changes everything,” said Lemire. Alonso said that readers will understand why Cyclops changed his mind from his peaceful speech in #600 to what he does in “Death of X.”

>Regarding the title, Lowe said that once the “beats of the story revealed themselves, ‘Death of X’ is a very important moment for the X-Men. We live in an age where it’s hard to keep story beats secret and keep a lock down on things, but it was a cool title that fit. So we made a big marketing platform with it, with lots of covers.”

>“If you heard ‘Death of X,’ would you want to read it?” joked Soule.
>>
>>86135187
Yeah, there was that whole plotpoint where Black Bolt "revealed" that the reason he let loose the mist was because some massive threat was coming that they needed inhuman powers that had since been bred out of the Attilan inhumans' genepool to help stop. Only way to find those lost powers would be to expose random people with inhuman genes with terrigen in hopes that one of them has the needed powers.

Considering this whole inhumanity plotline is ripped straight out of Earth-X, I would imagine the "huge threat" that's coming are the Celestials.

But then that hasn't been brought up even once since, so that could very well just be a dropped plotline.
>>
>On the topic of Beast and Human Torch, Lemire said they both play “really big roles in ‘IvX’ — maybe more so than in ‘Death of X.'”

>“I think Beast is always trying to think his way through problems,” said Soule. “This feels like a problem he should be able to solve with his mind, but we’ll see how this works out. He gets involved in ‘Death of X,’ and as far as the Human Torch, he’s Medusa’s boyfriend. He brings a lot of loyalty to Medusa, but he’s not an Inhuman. He gives a new perspective to the story.”

>“The addition of Beast and Human Torch to ‘Uncanny Inhumans’ was a big shocker with that book,” said Lowe. “This sets up that move for both of them. If you remember when the Torch joined, he wanted to help the Inhumans with PR. This will show you why he needed to step in and help them.”

Nick Lowe said that one major thing has >changed as they’ve gone from working on just “Death of X” to both this series and “IvX.” “That’s what’s cool about working on these in tandem, is that one can change the other,” said Lowe. Alonso added that they had an “IvX” retreat with the writers, and it has heavily involved and both stories have influenced each other.

>“When I first came on, the story was in the works then and it’s been percolating and evolving for a long time,” said Lemire. “The more concrete ‘Death of X’ became, the more ‘IvX’ changed. They work in tandem that way, and it’s a great way to work.”
>>
>>86132844
She's a Mutant, that makes her scum because muh film rights
>>
>When asked if this is the start of putting the X-Men front-and-center again, Lowe said Marvel is always trying to make the best comics they can. Alonso added that questions like this, that presume that Marvel doesn’t care about the X-Men, are kind of insulting to the writers that work on these books — specifically citing the big “Avengers vs. X-Men” series from 2012 that put the team front and center. “We want to make all of our books popular, we didn’t lock ourselves in a room for three days because we’re disinterested in the X-Men,” said Alonso.

>“One of the big things, during the eight-month gap and not seeing ‘Death of X’ right away gave us mystery, which I thought was intriguing and made them compelling,” said Lemire when talking about the decision to wait to tell this story.

>Soule added that “part of the fun of being a fan of comics is talking about what the hell happened, and setting this up like a huge thing has happened has given fans time to put their own theories out there. Now it’s time to pull the curtain back.”

>“It was always our plan to take our time and tell this story,” said Lowe. “We did that jump, we had a lot of stuff we wanted to do to take advantage of that jump and give our fans a new way to enjoy the books. There’s big plans for all this kind of stuff, and it was always planned for this to come later and lead into ‘IvX.’ It was a one-two punch.”

>Since this follows directly after “Secret Wars,” a question was asked if we’ll see direct ramifications from that series — which also featured the death of Cyclops. “I think it will take more than just one phone call to get into Jonathan Hickman’s time machinations before and after ‘Secret Wars,'” said Lowe. “This was in the cards since we knew ‘Secret Wars’ was coming. We knew there would be a big shake-up and that’s why we paired Jeff with Charles, who’s our Inhumans guy. You won’t see what happens in this story coming
>>
>“I felt a lot of responsibility writing Scott because he’s such an important character,” said Lemire of writing the story of Cyclops’ death. “We didn’t take it lightly, for sure. There’s a sense of freedom to finally tell the story we’ve been teasing for a long time. There’s a responsibility to do it right.”

>“I’m having ‘Death of Wolverine’ flashbacks,” said Soule. “This is a story that will be very impactful to the X-Men in a number of ways. There’s a lot of legacy here.”

>When asked directly about Emma Frost, Lemire said that they really can’t talk about her at all without giving anything away. Lowe added that her joining the X-Men was a huge moment, so getting her “back on the stage as we go into ‘Death of X’ was major. Once you see what happens in ‘Death of X’ #1, you’ll get a better idea of how she and Cyclops perceive how dangerous the situation for mutants on Earth is.”

>“Especially in this story, she’s tragic, which I hope doesn’t give anything away,” said Soule. “I don’t think there’s any accident that she turns into a diamond as her secondary mutation. She makes herself very hard. In this story we see a lot of what makes her tick and what matters to her and why she makes the choices she makes. I think Emma has one of the best stories in the whole arc. A lot of characters do, but she stands out.”

>But while Emma hasn’t been a part of the books in the past year, Lemire did say that following “Death of X” she will have a major role in the X-Universe moving forward.

Lemire just confirmed that Emma wont die in Death of X and that she will be back as headmistress of the Jean Grey School
>>
>>86136027

the Beyonders massacred the Celestials in the lead up to secret wars, who in turn got BTFO by Doom, who in turn had his stolen powers given to Reed,

so now they're gonna need to come up with a replacement big bad
>>
>>86132228
pushes new relaunch should be crossed out
>>
>Regarding the teen Cyclops, Lowe revealed that the young Scott of “All-New X-Men” and “Champions” will have a bigger role in “IvX” than “Death of X” — as will the rest of the time-displaced original team.

>When asked if they think “Death of X” will help draw readers of one faction to the others’ books, Soule said he doesn’t think about that — he only tries to make great comics. Lemire added that he doesn’t really think about the fans so much as just writing the best story he can. “You try to write the X-Men and Inhumans as well-rounded and multi-faceted characters.”

>When it comes to tone, Lemire said he told Kuder to go for the same vibe of Ridley Scott’s “Alien.” Soule agreed, saying that he thinks the genre is in line with horror due to the emotions that are felt during it. And since both sides of the book involve huge rosters, “Death of X” will feature a smaller group representing each side. “Magik plays a pretty big part, a couple of unexpected characters like Goldballs play big roles,” said Lemire. “We focused on a core group for each side.”

>The conversation shifted towards the frequent use of death in recent Marvel events and comics. “We’ve put a lot of cool characters on the table right now that are gelling with readers,” said Alonso. “I don’t see the universe as shrinking or getting smaller. As you know, dead is dead in comics. We all know what could happen down the road. This is a common trope of comics. It makes our art form unique. You can do this, but you have to sell the story. But we have no plans to bring back Cyclops after this death.”
>>
>>86133950
They've said before that hate sells more than apathy. By making X-fags HATE the inhumans, they probably think that'll do more for sales than if they just didn't give a fuck about them.

And, to be fair, the constant stink and seething hatred X-fags throw towards the inhumans is certainly giving them way more attention than they'd be getting otherwise. And, quite frankly, the Inhumans work better when they're in more antagonistic roles.
>>
i don't wanna read this interviews because so often nowadays it's a recap of issue 1
>>
>>86136103
>>“I’m having ‘Death of Wolverine’ flashbacks,” said Soule. “This is a story that will be very impactful to the X-Men in a number of ways. There’s a lot of legacy here.”
Death of Wolverine was garbage
>>
>Lowe added that “one of the best things about how we craft these stories, there isn’t an event checklist on the wall. Every time a story comes up or someone suggests a character dies, it goes through a rigamarole of why. We’d rather not. You can go back to ‘Second Coming’ when Nightcrawler died. We went through all this, was it necessary to the story? We really don’t do it willy nilly or easily. You’ll see some compelling points made during the course of ‘Death of X’ or ‘IvX.'”

>A major death that was coming in “IvX” was actually scrapped because it was discussed and didn’t seem necessary. “It would have been done just for the sake of doing it, so we aren’t doing it.”

>“Death of X” is a self-contained four-issue closed story, with no tie-ins, and Soule said they’ve taken great pains to make it accessible to new readers. And while “IvX” will have tie-ins, it will also be accessible.

>Closing up with a question about Kuder’s work process, Lowe said he’s been working on the book since March or April. “He’s moving along at a good clip, his work is incredible. This book will push him so high in the stratosphere. We got Morry Hollowell coloring him, he did the original ‘Civil War’ series. We wanted to put our biggest talent on this book.”

>“Death of X” #1 arrives in stores on October 5, and will play out across four issues in October and November.

Holy shit that was a lot.

>>86136163
Read motherfucker, I did this 4U
>>
>>86135915
>Medusa and Crystal play a big part on the Inhuman side
And Black Bolt is stocking shelves?

>he Human Torch, he’s Medusa’s boyfriend. He brings a lot of loyalty to Medusa, but he’s not an Inhuman. He gives a new perspective to the story.”
Johnny is gonna betray her, and I'm glad it will end that terrible plot device pairing

>Emma hasn’t been a part of the books in the past year, Lemire did say that following “Death of X” she will have a major role in the X-Universe moving forward.
Emma frost school of witchcraft and mutanttry
>>
>>86136112
Anon, Reed brought back all the Celestials after Secret Wars.

The only thing Reed wasn't able to bring back was the Living Tribunal, which is why The One Above All Else had to pick a replacement to become the All-new All-different Living Tribunal.

And the only thing Reed purposefully didn't bring back was Thanos, because you have to draw a line somewhere.
>>
it's really sad this is leading to Civil War 3. Everyone vs Mutants and Inhumans
>>
I think Alonso just threw dirt on one of the most prevalent theories about this event. He says, "they have no plans to bring Cyclops back however." That's basically a confirmation of what I already suspected. There will NOT be any ambiguity to his death. This isn't going to be a case where there's no body or anything. They're going to make it as official as possible, just as they did with Wolverine and Professor Xavier.

Can /co/ live with a death Cyclops, can you guys accept accept Tyke into your hearts.

I am sure I wont, no matter how much Kamala X Tyke or Viv X Tyke there is.
>>
>>86136235
Isn't BB a bartender?
>>
>>86136235
>And Black Bolt is stocking shelves?
BB has pretty much washed his hands of all this shit. He's just off running his bar.
>>
>>86136141
>Champions” will have a bigger role in “IvX
Might be able to cross out Ms Marvel gets derailed by the event
>>86136198
>A major death that was coming in “IvX” was actually scrapped because it was discussed and didn’t seem necessary. “It would have been done just for the sake of doing it, so we aren’t doing it.”

Guesses on who it would have been? Also does that mean no major deaths?
>>
>>86136299
No, the O5 are shit and need to be killed
>>
>>86136362
If it was Beast and they decided to spare him while Cyclops continues being dead then I will be fucking livid.
>>
>>86136305
bar proprietor. He owns the place. Someone else is serving the drinks, I think it was that rainbow guy
>>
>>86136236
>didn't bring back the living tribunal
>dropping random people into the 616 like old logan and gwenpool
>Didn't remove M-pox so the Inhumans could have their cake and eat it too

Is Reed the worse god ever?
>>
>>86136362
Probably Triton, nobody cares about him, he is the perfect "lets kill him for drama" character.
>>
>>86136438
Better than Doom.
>>
>>86136438
>didn't bring back the living tribunal
Eh, there had to be a limit to his powers. It took all of the beyonders working together to kill the last living tribunal. Even with their powers, I imagine recreating him would have been too much.

And anyways, now we get Adam Warlock as the Living Tribunal, so that's nice.
>>
>People still care about Inhumans
>People care about the trainwreck that is X-men
Why? Why do just eat shit over and over again. Just put down the comic remember the good arcs and let it die. There's no other way to kill the comic other than forgetting it exists.
>>
>>86132182
Scott's X is WAY too fucking huge
>>
>>86136508
>>People still care about Inhumans

No one cares about the inhumans. They're like mosquitoes, they just hang around and leech off others
>>
>>86136570
It makes more sense for him to be able to see out of that though
>>
>>86136438
>>86136505
Actually, the one above all brought back the living tribunal, in the last Starling book starring Adam Warlock, Adam Warlock is the new tribunal.

>>86136508
I did that, I am reading DC rebirth, but since I dont buy comics and I visit /co/ a lot, is inevitable that i check out the current state of x-books
>>
>>86132009

OP, gotta hand it to you, that's a pretty funny little jingle you got there. I KEK'd.
>>
>>86132921
It's the Roman Reigns effect...

Everyone and their grandmother knew that Marvel wanted to push Inhumans as a replacement for the mutants in their MCU plans but rather than take their time and build the brand like they did with X-Men (Remember, mutants didn't start doing gangbusters until the Claremont era) with solid titles like Ms. Marvel, Marvel pushed the Inhumans to the moon and cooled the jets on X-Men as to not endanger the Inhumans' push...

Unfortunately, this meteoric rise also also highlights the fundemental flaws with the Inhumans that could've been ironed out with time in developmental but rather than admit that, Marvel's running with the narrative that the fans just don't get the Inhumans, which just makes people hate the Inhumans more.

Also, the fact that the Inhumans' contributions so far to the MCU have been appearances on the effectively non-canon lead balloon that is Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't help matters
>>
>>86132009

Also if Marvel did get rid of the X-Men I wish they'd do so in a way that frees up all the names. Nothing pisses me off more than making a super hero or villain and having a name in mind and looking it up to find it's already used by some half-alien half-human half-mutant in one X-book never to be used ever again.

Marvel itself can recycle all those names too.
>>
File: ;3.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
;3.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
>>86136629
Thanks you
>>
>>86136586
>No one cares about the inhumans
I care about the inhumans. Was introduced to them through the Fantastic Four, and always liked the things I've read with them since.

What they've done with the inhumans since Infinity has been pretty bad, but don't hold them turning shitty thanks to current Marvel against them. Almost everything has turned shitty thanks to current Marvel. X-men, too.

Don't fall for Marvel's bullshit "us vs. them" marketing that they're trying to push on you. We're all in this together.

Plus with the movie cancelled, Marvel is probably going to stop pushing the inhumans so hard. They'll both be on the chopping block then.
>>
File: 5424938-death_of_x_3_cover.jpg (790KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
5424938-death_of_x_3_cover.jpg
790KB, 988x1500px
When does it come out anyway?
>>
This shit right here was so god damned glorious and so god damned wasted.

Truly the worst part of secret wars was the wasted potential.
>>
>>86136613
Did you not read the posts you were replying to? Did you just see the words "living tribunal" and feel like chiming in with your hot knowledge?

Also
>Starling
>>
CUT MY FRANCHISE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST X-BOOK

SUFFOCATION

NO X-MEN

DONT GIVE A FUCK IF THE INHUMANS ARE WINING

the wining makes it sounds better, we just need an anon to do a vocarro
>>
>>86136733
Oops my mistake then anon.
>>
>>86136666
Go home, Mephisto. No one wants your memes here.
>>
>>86136570
Thank you! I thought I was the only one who noticed. It's way too fat.
>>
>>86133046
Fuck off Benis
>>
>>86136712
October, 4 issues, double-shipping.
>>
>>86133969
>Black Bolt and Cyclops duo mini

If Cyclops knows BB released the mist it should be a min of Scott Summer coming to kill that mother fucker.
>>
>>86136696
>Don't fall for Marvel's bullshit "us vs. them" marketing that they're trying to push on you. We're all in this together.

Nah, Inhumans fans need to be tarred and feathered. They need to be made into an example of what happens when you buy into Marvel's shit
>>
File: 5424939-death_of_x_4_cover.jpg (2MB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
5424939-death_of_x_4_cover.jpg
2MB, 988x1500px
>>86136818
Ah, all right.

Thanks.
>>
>>86136438
>bought back all the cosmics like galactus

>bought back all the alien races and civilizations in the universe

>tfw he did that with multiple universes

>tfw bought back all their earths

>tfw its in his character to preserve all life just like when he saved a dying galactus

>tfw all doom did was take multiple sections of EARTH and coddled it together to rule as god

>tfw old man logan jumped into 616 because of his shitty Bendis Mini series

>tfw he purposely never revived Thanos

>tfw he reverted Earth to its pre-8 months later time skip so he had no idea about the inhumans mostly because the mists never killed mutants before in the past

>tfw after doom stole his family he healed the bastards face

Yeah Reed is totally the worst god
>>
>>86136886
Your husbando is shit

>smartest man in the world
>won't cure AIDS
>>
File: 1473280598644.png (896KB, 839x979px) Image search: [Google]
1473280598644.png
896KB, 839x979px
>>86136869
>favorite Marvel characters are Black Bolt and Cyclops
>they become mortal enemies
>Cyclops gets killed and has his name dragged through the mud as a pariah
>Black Bolt gets cucked and removed almost entirely from the inhumans while Medusa becomes the main character
>>
I think I might be done with Marvel. Seriously. I was a huge X-men fan for years but haven't bought shit since Secret Wars. It's just all so dumb and they *insist* on shitting on the characters people like.

Then they give us a pale imitation.

>"Hey, you guys like correctclops, right? Here you go, after we kill him off you can read about the teen version of him that doesn't know shit.

Are you fucking serious?

But it's not like DC is any better. They keep changing their god damned minds about everything.

I think the last invincible might be the last comic book I buy.
>>
>>86137030
Why not give Valiant a shot?
>>
>>86135265

Storm is not an omega level mutant
>>
>>86137141
>Why not give Valiant a shot?

You know what? I will.
>>
>tfw no mini about Cyclops going full operator and storming New Attilan solo while having 0 lines of dialogue
>>
>>86133348
she was, until they decided to make her a time traveling self righteous hypocrite.
>>
Is it bad that I still want to see Blackbolt and Medusa int he MCU?
>>
>>86137625
>Is it bad that I still want to see Medusa int he MCU?
Nah, senpai, but also kys
>>
What's gonna happen to my nigga Quentin?
What the fuck is even happening?
>>
>>86137664
cant do that until i get to see my husbando Black Bolt on the bigscreen anon
j/k i just got out of a mental hospital for fucking up a suicide attempt lucky me
>>
>>86132228
If original Jean Grey (not the teen one from the past) makes a cameo, can you mark as "The Phoenix shows up" ?

I really hope she doesn't show up but it's still possible.
>>
>>86137224
And THAT is how you succeed in Marketing!
Bravo!
>>
>>86137890
so..........the O5 is just gonna stay in the present, huh?
secret wars would have been a good time to put them back.....but no.........what the fuck are they even doing with that. evidently they're here to stay, but that leaves a huge fucking plot hole
>>
>>86137696
At worst he'll be incapacitated.
Marvel has already chosen another innocent youth to be the sacrifice on the Inhuman's altar of Inhuman/Kree war preparation.
He may end up being one of the mutant multitude who will suffer the debilitating effects of the M-Pox that the mists cause, but it's just as likely that that self-interested brat will just choose to sit this one out.
I hope you're willing to accept either one of those eventualities.

(but this is going to be a really bad event for snarky telepathic mutants)
>>
>>86137890
she can come back whenever a writer wants since last we saw her she's was busy gathering all the pieces of herself from across the cosmos. So you can just have her declare 'Finally finished doing that'
>>
>>86137958
Worse.
I can see them killing some of the older versions to further justify the presence of the past versions.
>>
>>86138117
KILL BEAST

MAKE HIM PAY
>>
>>86137890
The Phoenix itself *is* Jean, or at least a part of her. Anytime it shows up that's a little piece of Jean there.
>>86137958
Not only are they staying in the present . FOREVER . , the "shocking" death that Marvel had planned for their IvX event was going to be one of them.
>>
>>86138117
meh
get rid of Hank
he's become a shit character in recent years anyway

Cyclops is too important, Bobby is gay so they have to keep him......that leaves warren, and no one cares about him, adult hank is an idiot. so.....keep Scott and Bobby; kill Hank/Warren/Jean?

>>86138237
kek
>>
>>86136184
no it wasn't
>>
>>86136680
Keep it up, OP.
>>
>>86136153
>They've said before that hate sells more than apathy
ironically at this point most people are feeling enough of both at the same time that Marvel's sales are stagnating compared to pretty much every other company in the industry
>>
>>86132009

Oh, are the X-Men dying again?
>>
>>86138549
(not them)
You have to admit that the mastermind that finally does him in being none other than some WeaponX scientist he forgot to kill is really anticlimactic.
>>
>>86138713
It's like a whole species of aunt may
>>
>>86138811
But more fuckable.
>>
>>86136613
Well, A Adam Warlock is the Living Tribunal. 616-Adam Warlock came back at the end of the 3rd Infinity book basically asking what the hell happened.
>>
Two characters that die: . Goldballs and Emma Frost

Two characters that live: Cyclops and Wolverine

You know I'm going to be right.
>>
>>86139253
you mean All-New and Old Man Wolverine?
yeah we know they live
hopefully Cyclops survives so does all the New Mutants
kill Goldballs dead
>>
>>86139253

oh man scan bro should name himself ulysses or homer
>>
>>86139253
Goldballs lives. He's under Bendis' protection in Miles' book
>>
>>86139253
Goldballs is alive. Emma will appear in IvX.
>>
>>86139311
>>86139382
Okay, you caught me... Goldballs *MIGHT* live.

Still, students from the Cyclops school are going to die. Illyana's going to be really pissed about it and blame Cyclops even though he dies too. Storm's camp is going to be proven right. And it's going to be so freakin' tragic that everyone postpones their Inhumans/mutants war.
Someone's gotta bite it.
>>
are we all praying based >>86139297 Scanbro shows up
>>
>>86136974
Pretty sure he has. He has a lot of inventions that other companies would try to give him money not to release so they dont get out of bussiness. That being said he does release his inventions from time to time after a certain time limit and its heavily implied he can't solve every world issue because he choses family over science.

Don't write the guy off. Read his shit.
>>
>>86133264
He doesn't necessarily have to job and not kill anyone. He could still clear a battle field by KOing everyone.
>>
>>86133028
Those issues were legit hilarious. Leader vs Mad Thinker.
>>
>>86140825
I enjoyed it.
>>
>>86136444
That and he just fucked over Medusa hard in the Civil War tie-ins.
>>
>>86132051
>Rubbing the salt on wounds from page one onwards

As expected of Marvel.
>>
>>86133028
>ywn get a Quiet Room ongoing that's just Black Bolt silently dealing with shenanigans
They could've launched it out of Civil War and had a cover with Black Bolt playing the piano while both sides beat each other up behind him!
>>
>>86132146
>Muir Island
That's a rock in the sea with a single research lab.
It doesn't have a huge fucking city on it.
>>
>>86132991
what's the Quiet Room?
>>
>>86132146
>>86132182
What's with this garbage art?
>>
>>86133028
>Quiet Room
>good

You probably think the Hellfire club is good too
>>
File: 1453312977018.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
1453312977018.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>>86136069
>Alonso added that questions like this, that presume that Marvel doesn’t care about the X-Men, are kind of insulting to the writers that work on these books — specifically citing the big “Avengers vs. X-Men” series from 2012 that put the team front and center.
>>
>>86132182
Sooo Scott dies like a bitch ? No big fight, no revelation ? That's... anticlimatic
>>
>>86142438
>mfw CBR brigade defended Hopeless and Lemire with all their strength
>>
>>86133529
yare yare daze tempus kun nine seconds
>>
>>86136739
If I dropped Marvel tonight
Chances are that I might
>>
I haven't been following Marvel since Secret Wars, did they started something between mutants and inhumans to try and branch up the TV serie and the comics?
>>
>>86136696
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>86143009
yeap
>>
>>86143126
This is why nobody likes you X-fags.
>>
>>86139253
I can't see Goldballs dying due to him being a BENDIS creation and a cast member in another BENDIS book -- I think it'll be HomoMorph or whatever they decided to call him in the end because who the fuck gives a shit about shapeshifters anymore?
>>
>>86137030
>I think the last invincible might be the last comic book I buy.
they're are loads on indie and franco-belgin comics to buy
>>
>>86143168
As an X-fag, I don't agree with him >>86143126

Inhumans were very rich back in the day and quite interesting.
I'd say that despite the push on inhumans books, they are being butchered more than x-men.

I mean, they are basically supporting genocide.
(Well, every single no-mutant and beast is supporting genocide; really makes you think)
>>
File: 1464579190929.png (350KB, 461x526px) Image search: [Google]
1464579190929.png
350KB, 461x526px
>>86143264
there is literally LITERALLY nothing wrong with genocide
>>
>>86133114
>>86133167
>>86136807
>Hatin on Goldballs
What happened /co/ you used to be cool?
>>
>>86143228
Him and fake Elixir can bite it.
>>
>>86132757
DUDE, HE WELDED THE TECTONIC PLATES

LIKE OMG HOW HITLER-ISH

DIDNT HE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Jokes aside, I'm not really sure whats so bad about welding the plates. Pressure is probably gonna build up but at worst, a mega volcano is gonna open up in a populated area which seems kinda low if we compare the parts of the Earth thats populated VS not populated
>>
>>86143279
only when is done to other people besides mutants.
>>
>>86143279
Well, it's clear that there is nothing wrong with mutant genocide at least.

Genosha, Decimation and now the terrigen cloud, and mutants are still as hated as ever, labelling Cyclops as a maniac for calling for a revolution to save mutants.

>>86143315
And they went and killed the real Elixir
>>
>>86143368
>And they went and killed the real Elixir
Twice.
>>
>>86133258
>>86133348
>>86133378
10 bucks says she blames Cyclops for this too
>>
>>86143390
He's going to get better
>>
>>86143396
>2016
>not blaming Cyclops
>>
>>86143433
You think they'll go for three times in two years?
>>
>>86133378
>>86133348
She was a bitch who blamed Cylcops for the shit that SHIELD did and went back in time to prevent a person from being born.
>>
>>86133489
This.
I dont care that they got beast looking for a cure or that "boo hoo we dont want to go to war"

Theyre still letting people die so they can give others powers and let them join their special club. Thats evil, no two ways about it.
>>
>>86143491
X-Men Annual is about Elixir coming back, though from the sounds of things, he'll go evil.
>>
So long story short on X-Men status quo?

Way I see it, is Marvel Studios not likely to get righs back for them so that's why they bury them.
And they trying to promote the Inhumans, for which no one gives a fuck about (and no one ever will).
Sucks to be Marvel, dude.
>>
>>86133851
God, does every new character we see in Marvel have to look like a Tumblrite
>>
>>86135187
>The sheer asshurt actually convinced me to give the Inhumans a try just to see what the fuss is about and I found myself liking them a lot
You're part of the problem
>>
>>86143821
Good the Academy X generation kinda deserves to go full Brotherhood

Hopefully he can grab Hellion, Surge, Pixie, Rockslide, et al while he's at it
>>
>>86143885
Its the audience their going for
>>
>>86144040
Don't they know they're a bunch of fucking posers who will never really care?
>>
>>86143264
They kept a race of slaves, genocide isn't too put of character for the inhumans
>>
>>86132228

muh phoenix 2 when?
>>
>>86133724
O5 Jean as well, and Magik
>>
Should I focus my hatred and anger on Marvel or Fox? I'm just a very disconcerted Xfag right now.
>>
>>86144586
Marvel, Fox isn't writing these comics
>>
>>86144586
focus your anger on me. I did it. I did it all for you. The genosha, the m-pox, all for you.
>>
>>86144586
Marvel.
There is really no reason why they should be pissing all over the X-Men. Marvel feels broken with how much they are leaving out the X-Men.
>>
File: Mattcrying.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Mattcrying.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>86136983
>Cyclops gets killed and has his name dragged through the mud as a pariah

Not to mention this as a possibility as well...

>More mutants die due to Cyclops not being around to fully stop the terrigenisis mists
>Mutant race is made fully extinct at a certain point
>Inhumans are flourishing and proceed to practically replace mutants.

All of what Cyclops did was for the mutants. I don't even care what Marvel does to try to make him look worse than Hitler. The guy at least didn't want his people to die. Now he has to be sacrificed because Marvel fucked up and made his viewpoints agreeable and they want the Inhumans to take over the mutant's place.
>>
What really pisses me off about all this is how no one is mad at the Inhumans for what they did. What country wouldn't be at war with a group that let loose a Bio weapon one the earth and then has the gall to claim that the victims of this weapon are their property.

Honestly I couldn't imagine a Nation on earth that would let these fuckers into their country looking for victims they could snatch up.

Then we have no one dealing with the mists themselves. Thor could create a tornado and contain the mists with ease. silver surfer could transmute the mists to something harmless. Shield had a cosmic Cube and could have wished it away. The cloud being a thing for more than a few days makes no sense what so ever.

I use to love both the X-men and Inhumans. They represented how every part of Marvel had its own ecosystem and how different and exotic the marvel world was. Marvels Pretty much driven me away from both books.
>>
TRIGGER WARNING, the last page of All new inhumans will make you mad.
>>
>>86144313
I'm counting the days
>>
File: ANINHUM2015011-int2-2.jpg (131KB, 700x1062px) Image search: [Google]
ANINHUM2015011-int2-2.jpg
131KB, 700x1062px
Refugee analogy, which should not make people mad since mutants are escaping a cloud that travels around the world.
>>
>>86145063
>humans caring when something happens to mutants
Do you even read comics anon?
>>
File: ANINHUM2015011-int2-3.jpg (124KB, 700x1062px) Image search: [Google]
ANINHUM2015011-int2-3.jpg
124KB, 700x1062px
Hey look Frenzy
>>
File: ANINHUM2015011-int2-4.jpg (115KB, 700x1062px) Image search: [Google]
ANINHUM2015011-int2-4.jpg
115KB, 700x1062px
This feels like Hitler was offering to rescue the jews from the death camps
>>
>>86145209
Should they have left them to die
>>
>>86145156
Good old Spider-Man on the cover gimmick.
>>
>>86145187
>Do you even read comics anon?

Apparently more than you considering I'm specifically talking about how the gas is targeting regular people and no one is doing anything about it.

If some rouge country released a gas that transformed random people into a a certain race and that country then came to your country trying to collect your people they transformed as their own you would be sure the the host countries would be quick to tell them to fuck off and declare open hostility if not War.

Hell its been shown that not everybody survives the mists with the Inhuman gene. People are dying form the exposure if there Genes aren't strong enough.

Even from a government standpoint that some gas gives random people dangerous powers that could be harmful to themselves and others yet they haven't mad even the slightest moves against the cloud. they don't even evacuate citizens to cafe locations when the no the cloud is coming or test for the inhuman gene so they could move these people to safety.

The fact that nobody has dealt with it makes no sense period.
>>
>>86145187
It's happening to humans too though, random people are getting dangerous uncontrolled superpowers just like mutants. I mean if they hate mutants it makes sense they would hate Inhumans for the same reasons, maybe even more because they come from a toxic cloud they don't understand. By the way it's a fucking cloud, why doesn't Storm blow it away?
>>
>>86145609
>mutants/i
>regular people

>inhuman hybrids
>regular people

>The fact that nobody has dealt with it makes no sense period.
Welcome to every event ever. It is when they ignore all logic in favor of conflict.

And if you actually did read comics you would know why no country tries to attack the Inhumans.
>>
>>86143900
That's terrible anon. I'll be sure to devote half a second to thinking of that next time I'm reading Inhumans.
>>
>>86145209
It's a hell of a lot better than the next to nothing they've been doing.
>>
>>86145672
Your Logic is shit.

>
And if you actually did read comics you would know why no country tries to attack the Inhumans.

And what is Silent War.
>>
>>86145639
The difference is that there's a lineage to it with the inhumans. The only way you could turn into an inhuman is if one of your ancestors is an inhuman. It's like finding out you're 1/32nd Cherokee or some shit. On the other hand, ANYONE's kids could end up turning into mutants.

Also, there's no inhuman equivalent to Sublime.
>>
>>86145910
>And what is Silent War.
Something that is complete irrelevant to the current Inhuman situation. Just to help you out this is the reason why no country is fighting the Inhumans right now.
>>
>>86146004
wrong image
>>
>>86146004
>tfw your "power" is to be engine
>>
>>86146029
ah, manipulation through mind control but she's a hero because it promotes a positive cause. She really is a tumblr proxy
>>
>>86132051
This never stops hurting
>>
>>86146122
Diplomat, not hero.
>>
>>86146029
I want to kill that bitch
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS HAVOK?
>>
>>86142301
Black Bolt's nightclub.
>>
>>86145952

>What is the x-gene in that 1/32 humans being expressed allegory.

Inhumans being anyone or Mutants being anyone is still the same. With all the fucking humanity has done, you'd never know if a person was Inhuman until they get gassed and get powers. Same for mutants, the x-gene activates and whammo mutant powers. So lineage shit is still shit, especially since x-genes are passed from the father anyway and can stay dormant like Inhuman genes.

>Inhuman Sublime

We had the Unspoken who was actually a good guy at first who freed the Alpha Primitives from Inhuman slavery and realized that their Slave Engine machine was too powerful for Inhuman hands. Black Bolt got angry at his brother (Unspoken) and attacked him because he took away the tyrant toy because he didn't think BB or any Inhuman was ready for it (which was true!). Time skip with BB slandering his name by making him the Unspoken and constantly demonizing him he snaps and wants all Inhumans dead and humans turned into Alpha Primitives because of BB driving him insane. He was still a villain but it goes to show that Inhumans are always creating their own villains by being complete assholes and pieces of shit.
>>
>>86148257

crackpot theory is theres a twist and Hitler Cyclops is actually a disguised AXIS'D Havok
>>
>>86136869
Black Bolt will have 2 Summers notched

REEEE
>>
>>86148878
That's /my/ theory actually. At least I've been shilling it.
I just wanna see some indication in the previews that he's out and about.

He's been conspicuously absent from all the promo material.
>>
>>86148930
Or nobody gives a fuck about Havok to write him.
Surprise, surprise.
>>
File: 1.jpg (23KB, 370x363px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23KB, 370x363px
>>86149024
;_;7
>>
>>86148853
>freed Alphas
He didn't free them he was just nice to them. Black Bolt freed them

>Demonizing him
He didn't, they just never spoke of him, never allowed anyone else to speak of him, and erased him from any documentation

>wants all Inhumans dead
He wanted to fuck up the humans in order to get the BB to let him back in, by this point he had already gone insane from isolation and thought the Inhumans hated the humans after Silent war.

They didn't cause him to go insane, he could have just lived with humans or something he chose to live in a cave in china for years. BB got exiled and didn't do some stupid shit like that.
>>
File: Castlevania_legion.jpg (41KB, 300x370px) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania_legion.jpg
41KB, 300x370px
>>86145952
>>86146029

Personally I want tumblr bitch to fight against a mutant who's powers were based on seeing spirits or communing with the dead. They get gassed but as their powers go haywire and they die all of the spirits of the mutants killed by the mists flood the mutant's minds flood them and warp them into something like the guy in the pic. When they pick the mutant up and try the mind meld, she gets overloaded with visions of every death caused by the gas. Bonus points if she actually lives through each death as if it was her own and either dies or goes catatonic from shock. Then that mutant proceeds to do the same with every Inhuman they see, flooding their minds with the sensations of dying from M-Pox and being gassed to death.

He could be the Inhuman's Sublime. Personally since they like using legacy names make this mutant the new Legion or Holocaust.

Powers would be having a mutated form like my pic, being able to channel powers of mutants that died from the gas, and overloading people with visions of all of it's deaths. Plus plays on the creep factor of a creature like this screaming in pain, full of M-Pox blistered bodies, and whispering things like make it stop, why did you do this, you could of stopped this, murderer, etc at Inhumans.
>>
>>86132009
>CUT MY FRANCHISE INTO PIECES
>THIS IS MY LAST X-BOOK
>RESURR(X)ION??
>NUHUMANS???
>DIS MUGGA DON'T GIVE NO FUCKS!
>>
>>86132051
I haven't read comics in years what is going on? the Inhumans are killing the mutants?
>>
>>86149671
Yes
>>
>>86149680
what the fuck? this is so stupid is this for the fucking movies?
>>
>>86132051
>Kamala riding Lockjaw

I'm pleased by this.
>>
>>86149671
The terrigan mists that give Inhumans their powers are also poisonous to mutants.
>>
>>86136983
What was the excuse for not only cucking Black Bolt but also i've seen people saying he was never married to Medusa?
This pisses me off way more than Peter/MJ.
Also:
>Tfw reading Claremont's X-Men for the first time and realise that X-Men are the best thing from Marvel
>Tfw they're getting fucked in the comics simply because Marvel Studios cant make X-Men movies
WHY.
>>
>>86149723
>Inhumans
>movie
lol not anymore

>>86149734
>have also become poisonous to mutants.
Otherwise a host of core Xbabes would already be dead.
>>
>>86149671
Marvel's chosen people are gassing the minorities
>>
>>86149756
>i've seen people saying he was never married to Medusa?
wat
>>
>>86149734
>>86149758
so is everyone going to die? what's the point are they even popular? I can't remember a Inhuman besides black bolt
>>
>>86149802
>so is everyone going to die?
No, or if they are Gillen will revive them
>what's the point
Needed to build hype for that 'movie'
>are they even popular?
Considering Uncanny X-Men like tripled their sales, no.
>I can't remember a Inhuman besides black bolt
Medusa is hawt
>>
>>86149730
Bestialityfag pls go.
>>
>>86149231

>BB Freed them

Only after realizing that Unspoken was right to let them live like they wanted to, even if they had the mind of a 6 year old. Only after Unspoken showed that Alpha Primitives were getting shit ended did he do so and only because the Unspoken showed the world the Inhumans slave practices. I'll admit BB help free them but if Unspoken hadn't gone ape then BB would still have done the slavery.

>Erasing his identity and making him a Lord Voldermort expy is not demonization and not being honest about what Unspoken was fighting for.

Uh okay anon... Maybe BB was right to want to have control over a weapon that could enslave all of humanity at the time. Sure Unspoken goes nuts later but BB would never unleash something like that on humanity or anything that would ever harm humanity and benefit Inhumans.

>Xenogenesis did not want all Inhumans dead.

Okay fair enough. At best the Inhumans that survived would have been Alpha Primitives too, others would be dead from the event similar to M-Pox (hmmm that could actually be interesting as a heel turn on Inhumans).

Fair enough about the cave thing but even for Unspoken, Inhumans have a victim complex bigger that Mutants, Apartheid, Holocaust, etc combined. He was shit to live in the cave and not try to integrate with humans but then again BB made him a boogeyman and shunned by his own people. Silent Wars make him think that Inhumans hated humans (which they kinda do) and he saw his own twisted way of redeeming himself in the eyes of Inhumans by fighting the enemies of his people. While still wrong this shit was all cyclical because of BB and Inhuman bullshit.

BB is in self imposed exile but everyone still sucks his cock whenever he gets out of the Quiet Room. He just realized that with all the bullshit he did (T-Bomb was him), he could let Medusa go "anything you can do I can do better" while he has time off. Different than Unspoken who was hated and feared by his people.
>>
>>86149802
>so is everyone going to die
No in fact no named mutant has died yet
>>
>>86149723
That, X-Men continuity being such a mess and people resisting fredh starts, Wolverine isn't the guest star sales boost he used to be and X-23 not working as a replacement, and the racism allegory being a joke now.
>>
>>86149874
>Only after realizing that Unspoken was right to let them live like they wanted to, even if they had the mind of a 6 year old. Only after Unspoken showed that Alpha Primitives were getting shit ended did he do so and only because the Unspoken showed the world the Inhumans slave practices. I'll admit BB help free them but if Unspoken hadn't gone ape then BB would still have done the slavery.

Anon what comic books have you been imagining. The Alphas were freed because Maximus made an android that was powered by their ill will and the Inhumans guilt. The unspoken had no part in it.

>Okay fair enough. At best the Inhumans that survived would have been Alpha Primitives too, others would be dead from the event similar to M-Pox (hmmm that could actually be interesting as a heel turn on Inhumans).

Xerogene doesn't effect Inhumans at all, the unspoken said this himself, he even stands in it. Reread mighty avengers anon.
>>
>>86149905
Damn.. I liked X-23 until X-factor, is Hope still relevant? I think she was the last good thing from Cable & Deadpool
>>
File: marvels chosen people.jpg (248KB, 895x959px) Image search: [Google]
marvels chosen people.jpg
248KB, 895x959px
>>86149760
>Marvel's chosen people
>>
>>86149988
No, Hope was dropped hard.
>>
>>86134824
>BOLTED
>>
>>86149988
>>86150013
>Hope
Has a kickass showing in Spurrier's run and is never mentioned again.

She probably got written out of existence or something.
>>
>>86149988
>is Hope still relevant
>still
Hope was *never* relevant. AvX should have made that clear.
>>
>>86149990
What happened to Rogue's hands?
I don't read UA
>>
>>86150072

inb4 Ewing uses her
>>
>>86150073
>>86150072
never read AvX sadly.. are there any good arcs to read into this thing they are doing?
>>
>>86150104
She's hit by Terrigen.
>>
File: black bolts reverse gang bang.jpg (74KB, 636x367px) Image search: [Google]
black bolts reverse gang bang.jpg
74KB, 636x367px
>>86150027
>>BOLTED
Black Bolt's harem is the only type of BLACKED that /co/ can get behind.
>>
>>86150188
Were they shown since Secret Wars?
>>
>>86148930
The most recent issue of Uncanny X-men had Magneto having some vision of the future that had Havok in his Planet X gear.
>>
>>86150104
>What happened to Rogue's hands?
She's got "Cloud Cancer" ie Terrigen Poisoning.
>>
File: 1471734728986.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1471734728986.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>86150107
That'd be fine. If anyone uses here that'd be fine--except Benis.
>>86150132
>>86150238
pic

>>86150130
>never read AvX sadly
>sadly
haha, oh you, such a kidder.

Also, no not really.
>>86150229
True
>>
>>86150205
nope they don't exist etc etc. Honestly Hickman was setting the universals as the heir to the fragmented Kree Empire. Might as well have them rule it.
>>
>>86150264
>fragmented Kree Empire
Weren't they back in full swing during Infinity?

Man the whole War of Kings/Realm of Kings basically went nowhere, didn't it.
>>
>>86149875
That's actually a good point. We have yet to get confirmation of a single named mutant that's died from M-Pox. The only mutant we know has died is Cyclops, and from the sounds of it, he died during some terrorist attack against the inhumans, not from m-pox.

Even the people suffering from M-Pox are more often than not just shown basically having super-cancer but still being alive. Rogue is suffering from M-Pox and she's still fighting just fine other than her arms looking all tumor-y and coughing up the occasional blood.
>>
>>86150309
>The only mutant we know has died is Cyclop
see >>86136869

Personally, I like the idea that someone poisoned the cloud because otherwise, as several people have noted, Emma and the cuckoos, etc. would be kill by now.
>>
>>86149756
No, he was married to Medusa. They just got divorced.

And anyways, since Black Bolt is the person that triggered the bomb that's killing the mutants, they had to write him out of the narrative so the inhumans don't look bad. They can just go "oh, it wasn't us, it was Black Bolt." "Well, where is Black Bolt?" "Eh, he's off running a bar in New York. Just forget about him."

Basically, Cyclops, despite being the best mutant, is being treated like a pariah by other mutants, and the inhumans are doing the same with Black Bolt, despite him being the best inhuman.

But hey, I'd take off running a bar as part of a mid-life crisis over being FUCKING DEAD.
>>
>>86150418
>They just got divorced
I thought they were just separated.
>>
>>86150288
>Weren't they back in full swing during Infinity?
Yes, but since then, Bendis had Hala blown up and now they're a fragmented shell of their former selves that has apparently split off into various factions. Also the Supreme Intelligence is dead again. Guess Marvel didn't like the idea of a Double-Reed off in space.
>>
>>86150428
... is there a difference?
>>
>>86135718
>“The Inhumans and X-Men would rather be saving the world than fighting
Wait, the Inhumans give a shit about saving the world?

The Inhumans? The assholes who lived in the Himalayas until they found out they could live on the Moon and REALLY truly isolated themselves? Those Inhumans?
>>
>>86149756
>This pisses me off way more than Peter/MJ.
Yeah, other than Reed/Sue who basically don't even exist anymore, they were like the longest running marriage Marvel had left. And the two had a special relationship that isn't seen among the other couples. So yeah, I was not happy either when they had BB blow up Attilan, feign his death, and then get kicked out to go have his midlife crisis in that bar from Secret Wars II.

And now Marvel is probably going to have him kill another Summers off (or two?) and trigger more X-fags against him.
>>
>>86150539
>Secret Wars II
Secret Wars IV, you mean.
>>
>>86136630
You put time and thought into this post, anon. Your effort is noted. Good job. :)
>>
>>86150130
>are there any good arcs to read into this thing they are doing?
No. And I'm not saying that to be a dick: the cloud was released as a very minor part of Hickman's Infinity Avenger's storyline/event which was *supposed* to lead into Inhumanity; but the latter was a complete clusterfuck of delays and scattered unrelated stories that went nowhere.

All you need to know is that in order to prevent Thanos from getting his mits on the Terrigen Crystals BB and is crazy brother blew them up which resulted in a cloud (which do to Editorial Mandate was impossible to contain or neutralize by people like Tony Stark and Reed Richards even though they have people like Thor and Storm on speed dial). Also this is a "modified" form of Terrigen because we're just going to ignore established cannon that says that it should cause secondary mutations in existing Inhumans and be fucking fatal to any pure human (after giving some of them short term powers: see Silent War).

So this is just an excuse to have Decimation 2.0 (aka "No More Mutants) via the Cloud rendering the X-Gene inert (no more Mutants manifesting at puberty) and the current living muggas sterile as well as killing them off via Cloud Cancer.

Cyclops being X-Hitler is something that they started shilling after Secret Wars relaunched everything with a 6 month time skip but haven't ever actually explained AT FUCKING ALL. So for the better part of a year now people will just go off on rants about "YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID!" with x-fags getting more and more fed up with how exactly the opposite of true that is for the actual readership of the books.

Hopefully *this* will be the Big Crossover Event That Will Totally Change The MU FOREVER !!one!!!eleven!!!! where enough people fail to pony up for it to trigger a change in Editorial direction. (If that's even possible anymore. God I'm bitter.)
>>
>>86150457
>Bendis
Say no more.
>>86150480
Yes.
>>86150539
>a special relationship that isn't seen among the other couples
It's a bummer. They had a really cool dynamic, but oh well.

Hell, I don't even mind that BB Earth-X'd the place. He's the mcfucking King, which reminds me of Namor and Maximus waxing poetic about monarchy in New Illuminati. It's not like there are many heroes that could even hope to stand up to him, let alone villains.
This whole inhumanity thing has just been really, really dull and full of wasted potential.

>>86150827
>God I'm bitter
This.
I stopped reading right as Benis took over the X-books, and have been catching up over the last few months after moving and reorganizing my floppy collection--had like 12 issues of Hickman's Avengers I never read and I caught the cape bug again.

I've liked a fair amount of what I have read (not much really), but I should've stayed out.
>>
>>86150428
>I thought they were just separated.
And she's taken over as Queen and is banging Jonny Storm. I mean: i dunno if she got the Inhuman Pope to issue an Annulment or not, but ...

(come to that: maybe she's like Black Panther where she can just declare shit null and void?)
>>
You x-fags had 30 years of good comics, why can you guys let the inhumans and avengers have a good decade of comics for once, geez.
>>
>>86151027
Better question:
Why can't we just have good comics all around?

Also, Inhumans had a nice run last decade through Hickman's F4.

>let
As if it's up to us, bait-kun.

>>86150977
>she's taken over as Queen and is banging Jonny Storm
Yeah, that's why it'd be better if they were divorced. Makes BB look very bad.
>>
>>86150428
Soule said divorced, she can declare her marriage void just like they did crystals.
>>
>>86151197
>Soule said divorced
Oh, guess I missed that. I've only been reading Uncanny Inhumans.
>>
>>86150943
>have been catching up over the last few months
The only consolation I can offer is that it its surely less frustrating to read in trades/binging than it was when it was coming out. Shit like 'Last Will And Testament of Charles Xavier' dragging out for more than half a year had people pulling their hair out at the level of decompression and general "GET TO THE FUCKING POINT YOU FAT FUCK!!!" even moreso than usual with Bendis.
>>
>>86151027
Except the Inhumans and Avengers have been having shitty comics for a while, especially in the Inhumans.
>>
>>86132228
>beast is hypocritical

nope. surprised assholes are still pushing this shit back up in themselves.
>>
>>86149024
>has never read Mutant X
>>
File: 1473023823078.jpg (62KB, 540x501px) Image search: [Google]
1473023823078.jpg
62KB, 540x501px
Not like this...

Not like this dammit
>>
>>86151261
>'Last Will And Testament of Charles Xavier'
I actually enjoyed Bendis's UXM a far sight more than I thought I could, but even binging it, there was just this absolutely stupid wall and any momentum completely vanished. Not to mention how contrived the whole arc was. Xavier being an asshole is nothing new, and the big reveal of him being an asshole was very stale compared to the times it's already been done.
I dropped ANXM pretty quickly though. It just sucked.

I liked Uncanny Avengers (probably the only book I regretted not following through with at the time).

I think what really turned me off of capes was Spider-Man dying. Ends of the Earth was pretty good, and would've stuck the landing if Pete had gotten his body back, but noooooo. I can't stand mind-swap plots, so I just said fuck it and that was that. I was really bummed at the time. Still am I guess. Bothered me more than OMD, even.
>>86151518
I think his point was that the current crop of authors have shit taste in mutants.
>>86151555
Chocolate and sprinkles?
>>
>>86151518
Can you find some older book?
>>
File: strawmanuse.jpg (68KB, 960x430px) Image search: [Google]
strawmanuse.jpg
68KB, 960x430px
>>86143264
>beast
>supporting genocide
>>
>>86151629
X-men unlimited 6
>>
>>86151629
x-factor
>>
>>86151629
wait >>86151695 >>86151726
wat?
>>
>>86151618
>current crop of authors has shit taste in mutants

i think it was just bendis.
>>
>>86151753
has havok in it. someone remarked that people don't give a fuck about havok. that is false. havok is much more interesting than cyclops

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havok_(comics)
>>
>>86151831
No, he asked for older appearances

Technically the X-Facotr answer is newer and older, and I wanted to funpost

I think Havok is sweet and his powerset is awesome.

>>86151754
Havok got some air time in Benis's book, albeit briefly. Lemire and Bunn have no Havok.
>>
>>86149874
Unspoken was a shitty Slott retcon. BB genuinely tries to be progressive but his society restricts him a lot to the point they are ready for a coup everytime Maximus comes along.

The primitives were freed in a comic around the 70s or 80s. Around that time he ended up dissolving the genetic council that held sway in much of inhuman society. Which was after the the council tried to prevent him and medusa conceiving Ahura and tried to takr him away after he eas born.
>>
>>86151831
Remender pls.
>>
File: CemUembW4AAwY74.jpg:medium.jpg (32KB, 484x512px) Image search: [Google]
CemUembW4AAwY74.jpg:medium.jpg
32KB, 484x512px
>>86152013
!!!!!!
>>
>>86132182
>>86133489
>>86133530

>>86133545
>>86133545
>why none of the countless logical ways the cloud could be ealth with in the marvel universe hasn't been utilized yet isn't explained
THIS. iceman alone could use cold to condense it... i could be burnt off, it could electrocuted... writers are just taking a piss

let me guess. beast does the logical thing and tries to solve a problem without violence and the characters are written in such a way to impetuously attack him so the fans turn against him some more. looks like marvel wants beast, the multi-team player, to be alienated.
>>
>>86152075
>let me guess. beast does the logical thing and tries to solve a problem
Beast should know that he is incapable of fixing anything. It's illogical for him to try.
>>
>>86152536
>Beast should know that he is incapable of fixing anything. It's illogical for him to try.

Hey, I found a cure for the mists. It also turns you blue. And into a cat for a few years. Then a monkey. Even after the cat phase ends, you'll still be giant pussy and turn on all your friends.

>No thanks doc.
>>
>>86152899
>you'll still be giant pussy and turn on all your friends
Kek.
>>
>>86151831
>havok is much more interesting than cyclops

Havok is a race traitor.
>>
>>86152934
Hey, he came around.

And he wasn't a race-traitor, he just didn't care for the Mutie moniker.
>>
>>86152966
>Hey, he came around.

He was inverted. It only took the red skull using Xavier's powers to turn his personality inside out for him to help his brother and his fellow mutants. Let that sink in.
>>
>>86132032
It's all about the ANAD X-Men my dude
>>
>>86153044
It wasn't Skull entirely Skull, it was Strange and Wanda.

>Let that sink in.
And yet, I'm still right that he came around.

>tfw Memender X-Books
I really wanted to see what he had planned.
>>
>>86153044
>help his brother and fellow mutants
Yeah, help them to do evil shit. By your own reasoning, he's a fantastic person.
>>
I generally hate the authoritarian bent in nerd literature. Whenever there's a king/queen, I hope that the story is about pulling that monarchy down. If you boil it down, I want the inhumans to get btfo exactly because they have a queen.
>>
>>86153152
>And yet, I'm still right that he came around.

When someone uses mind control to make you do something, you get exactly zero credit for that shit. Does Bucky get the blame for killing Stark's parents?

No?

Then Havok doesn't get the credit for remembering that his people need help.

>>86153170
>Yeah, help them to do evil shit.

Yeah that speech in Washington was the most insidious shit I ever saw. lol.
>>
>>86153493
Actually, Bucky did get the blame. It's why Tony cheap shotted Steve.
>>
>>86153677
>It's why Tony cheap shotted Steve.

Tony hit Steve for helping the man who killed his mother and kept that shit a secret from him. There was nothing cheap about it. The dude betrayed him. While the argument can be made that Bucky wasn't culpable, Steve had no passwords to make him choose Bucky's freedom over Tony's right to know what happened to his mom.

I'd have hit him too. If you say otherwise, it's cause you don't love your momma.
>>
>>86153413
Except we're more likely to get every Inhuman EXCEPT Medusa BTFO

Seriously, nobody can seem to get a good punch in on her.
>>
>>86153893
>Seriously, nobody can seem to get a good punch in on her.

If it was easy, it wouldn't make for a good story, would it?
>>
>>86153965
The fact that nobody hates her like Emma screams the forced love
>>
>>86134951
Stfu /tv/
>>
Im not keeping up with either of these. What is going on?
>>
>>86136027
>I would imagine the "huge threat" that's coming are the Celestials.
Thor kills them with Jjarnbjorn
>>
>>86154584
Read the thread. I'm not trying to be rude either, but there's some pretty decent summaries in here already.
>>
>>86132228
BLACK BOLT MAKE HIS NEW KINGDOM OF MUTANTS
>>
>>86136027
>I would imagine the "huge threat" that's coming are the Celestials.

Remember when Scott Summer told the celestials to fuck off? Nice to see plan A from the inhumans involved killing all those dudes off.
>>
>>86154882
I don't remember that.
Issue/run?
>>
So they're saying Scott is really dead and not coming back?

Dropped. Fuck you, Marvel.
>>
>>86155603
Gillen's
>>
File: The Uncanny X-Men #3 - Page 20.jpg (829KB, 2560x1943px) Image search: [Google]
The Uncanny X-Men #3 - Page 20.jpg
829KB, 2560x1943px
>>86155603
Gillen, first arc of Uncanny X-men volume 2
>>
>>86156383
>>86156414
Oh, right. I read that.
>>
>>86156414
Holy shit, you can see magneto fear in his face, he has never face real Gods like the celestials.
>>
>>86157013
>fear
That's sadness.
He doesn't want to have to rip them apart.
>>
Mike Choi variant showing Black Bolt getting an upgrade.
>>
>>86150309
Dazzler Thor died on panel
>>
>>86157869
I wanna see the other 3
>>
>>86157869
HANDS OFF
>>
>>86157869
How many Variants does this thing have? I feel llike I have seen at least 6 for the first chapter and two for all the follow ups.
>>
>>86132009
>cause cyclops lost his sight

>Proff lost his mind

>wish the writers would tell me it's fine

>Magneto lied
>nightcrawler died
>wish the writers would tell me it's fine
>>
>>86158173
>>Magneto lied
NO, OPTIMUS
>>
>>86154588
I wish the Apocalypse Twins could return.
They shit they pulled, despite Kang's nosiness was fun
>>
>>86159375
Their first real appearance was kickass.
That Celestial just got his shit kicked in.
Poor Genocide.
>>
>>86159406
>Genocide
He just got btfo'd in Uncanny by Magneto.
He can't catch a break.
And his father's followers would rather make the new Apocalypse Archangel or Evan.
>>
File: Genocide death.jpg (552KB, 981x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Genocide death.jpg
552KB, 981x1003px
>>86159552
I know that was incredible.
>>
Something I want, that will NOT happen, is for Emma to be pregnant of Ruby Summers if Cyclops dies.
>>
They keep saying cyclops is dead but in one of the solicits it says "with cyclops missing and presumed dead"

this is just going to show what cyclops did/what happened but also show he's still alive but in hiding and will be back for ivx

one of the IVX variants has him facing off with black bolt
>>
I'm not reading Marvel's new shit. Plenty of old comics which are actually fun to read, so I don't bother.
But I really wanna know.
What's happening to X-Men now? Are they all dead? Have they become villains? Have they broken up?
>>
>>86164043
You don't care, remember? So just go back to /tv/, you casual.
>>
>>86162479
HOOOOO

Havokclops becomes realer and realer every day!
>>
>>86164043
There's some good explanations in the thread.
Not trying to be rude, but others have already said it well.
>>
>>86164155
If you're reading Marvel's new bullshit, you're the fucking casual.

>>86164244
It's a big thread and I'm pretty sure as such is /co/, most of what has been said is shit. Like this guy right here, >>86164155
Ain't gonna go through it, just a quick summarizing post, that's all I need.
>>
>>86164043

Yes. Sadly.
>>
>>86164332
Earth X happened, but after some time skip nonsense the mists are now giving mutants cancer even though thewere fine before.
It all comes to a head SOON™
>>
File: Wolverine Fuck you.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine Fuck you.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>86132009
>Wants to push the Inhumans
>Does so in a way that makes them completely unlikable

Modern Marvel folks. I hope the Inhumans movie really does canceled just to bite the comic side in the ass.
>>
>>86164385
And the X-Men are trying to destroy the mists and that is putting them at odds with the Inhumans?
And how did Cyclops die?
>>
>>86164429
>And the X-Men are trying to destroy the mists and that is putting them at odds with the Inhumans?
It will be in Inhumans vs. X-Men ;^)
>And how did Cyclops die?
We don't know yet. We don't even know that he did.
>>
>>86164451
Alright, thanks.
If Cyclops is dead, and leave us only with kid Cyclops, it's gonna be so fucking disappointing.
As is most else, they come up with lately.
>>
>>86158116
Enough incentive variants for Marvel to inflate numbers and say Inhumans were stars of best selling book.
>>
>>86151027
Well, am all ok for that but do they really have to miserably drag the muties down just for the Inhumans and the rehab society to gain traction?
>>
>>86164422
If your comic title doesn't make at least the top 20 in montly sales, should not be made a movie.
This is a mistake that will cost Marvel alot of money, when their nobody titles flop.
Inhumans if it ever gets made, will be the prime example of that.
>>
>>86164648
None of the MCU are top 20 sellers, hell the X-men aren't even top 20 sellers and yet no flops.
>>
>>86164761
Hard to get into top 20 when DC floods the market with #1.
>>
I've hated the X-men for years but I have wanted to read some RIGHTclops and I like Lenore's Bloodshot work. Should I check it out?
>>
>>86164785
Hasn't Marvel had more No. 1s in the last several years complared to DC. Say since New 52?

I've been out of the loop.
>>
>>86164813
Well, considering Lemire has yet to write Rightclops, no.
Soule is DoX.
Rightclops is Morrison's NXM, then Brubaker's run-Second Coming. You may continue through AvX and into Bendis's UXM (UXM was actually fairly enjoyable, surprisingly so, it just has one arc you should skip and another that is about 3 issues too long).
Peak Rightclops was Utopia, in my opinion. Actually, that's pretty self-contained and not too long of a read either.
>>
>>86164471
>it's gonna be so fucking disappointing.
I'm ready. There is a theory, seems to be prevailing at the moment, that Cyclops in Death of X, isn't Scott, but his brother pretending to be him. Haha CYKE'd you out!/spoiler]. Alex got his mind fucked and became like a fuck humans type after the Axis event a couple years back.
>>
>>86164815
Come on anon. It was dumb bait and you know it.
Not surprised to get one (You), though.
>>
>>86164912
>It was dumb bait
Yeah.
>and you know it.
I figured it was, but I thought my cordial response would defuse it.
I've got a (You) surplus (from a Morrison thread) at the moment so it's all good.
>>
>>86164761
They don't have to be top 20 sellers, currently. But if they had a long presence in the top 20 of monthly sales, in the recent past, then that is enough.
And the reason the X-Men are top 20 sellers anyway, is because Marvel intentionally craps on them.
>>
>>86152075
So here's the delemma marvel created with the T-Mist. In that bad crossover event, all of the T-Crystals got blown up, releasing all of the T-Mist the inhumans have. If they get ride of the mist, they doom the inhumans to extinction because no new inhumans can be made, but this means the X-Men suffer. It's been a big debate with Medusa and the Avengers. I will say they way it's talked about, it seems like non mutant people don't really give a shit.
>>
>>86164908
C H E A P
H
E
A
P

Forget about Scott, even Alex worths more than the lot of these nobodies that the Inhumans are.
I only Black Bolt, Crystal and Medusa and maaaaaaaaaaybe Karnak are more recognizable than Alex Summers.
>>
>>86165011
>but this means the X-Men suffer
Except it's obviously a set-up. Some one tampered with the cloud, otherwise Emma, Kitty, Teen Jean, the Kekoos, and Magik would have already been fucked, and that's simply not the case.

I'm guessing it's some human front that altered the T-Cloud, or maybe a little more far-fetched would be Sinister because he's the keikaku master of the mutants.

>>86165013
>even Alex worths more than the lot of these nobodies that the Inhumans are.
Damn straight, but ever since that event he's been in this shitty limbo.
It'd be a mercy kill.
>>
>>86164908
I would love that to be truthy because at least then there would finally be a whole involved Evil Havok eventually reforms storyarc for him, but I think Marvel will just wuss out and put him back on the drawing-board again.

Besides, we are going to get a dead Wrongclops. Marvel's doing something stupid here, it's going to happen.
And you are going to hate how it ends.
And /co/ is going to bitch and moan and post Hydra-cap type spoilers over and over again for weeks.
And /co/ will no longer be tolerable because of it.
>>
>>86165069
It will be a mercy kill for every member of the X-Men to die. Marvel doesn't deserve them anymore.

You know what's sad?
That the best X-Men experience you can have now, is by watching Sony's movies.
Marvel Comics sure aren't up to it anymore.
And you know what's even worse?
Sony does a shit job with the X-Men. And that only goes to show how sorry is the state that Marvel Comics are in, when they can't do better than Sony despite them being shit at it.
>>
>>86165069
>>>86165011 (You)
>>but this means the X-Men suffer
>Except it's obviously a set-up. Some one tampered with the cloud, otherwise Emma, Kitty, Teen Jean, the Kekoos, and Magik would have already been fucked, and that's simply not the case.
What do you mean?
>>
File: 1468184473246.jpg (112KB, 524x593px) Image search: [Google]
1468184473246.jpg
112KB, 524x593px
>>86165094
>tfw I bitch about Hydra-Cap because I hate Spencer and felt like he'd turn a neat concept into something really bland

I dislike Bendis, but I'm honestly more apathetic to him. He's written a handful of arcs that I've really enjoyed, and everything else is mostly just an inoffensive dud--with a few exceptions. Spencer had made me drop enough books in anger that I just can't trust him to handle anything. The guy can't keep his irons hot, at least that's my feeling. He's like Fraction at his most /Fractional/. Fraction had enough more hits than farts at least. I can think of 4 good Spencer penned issues, and I've read way more of his shit than I care to consider why.

>>86165125
>Sony
Fox, but yeah.
At least I still have muh X2.

>>86165134
An issue of Benis's UXM had that cadre bathed in the T-Cloud, but as of the beginning of DoX, they were all still alive. Further, Jean and Kitty are still fine even into "now".
>>
>>86165134
I think they're remembering the time when the X-gals went shopping and the T-Mists transformed someone down the street who proceeded to use his new Inhuman powers to zap their asses unconscious.
Presumably they all got a few lung-fulls of Inhuman death-gas during that story.
>>
>>86165254
>tfw Kitty and Emma went "he's not mutant" when Magik started betraying her race
>>
>>86165209
>HydraCap bitching

The post wasn't bitching about HydraCap existing, genius, it was bitching about the whiney samethread posted every minute that /co/ had to deal with for weeks, all with a OP pic of the year's biggest spoiler.
You want to post another of your own bitchy little responses to tear THAT opinion apart?
>>
>>86165370
>all with a OP pic of the year's biggest spoiler
Rich pls.
>>
File: 1466919853188.jpg (21KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1466919853188.jpg
21KB, 259x194px
>>86165370
>You want to post another of your own bitchy little responses to tear THAT opinion apart?
How about:
>Damn Nick, I'm sorry you can't handle that a random Anon on a Cantonese Cutlery Swap message board doesn't like your writing.
>>
>>86152536
he fixed iceman in Mutant X

>>86152899
>>86152929
>turn on all your friends

not what happened. beast was the one that was turned on. you libellous fuckheads
>>
>>86133507
>He
Ok I missed an issue somewhere and Marvel are more willing to take risks to be progressive than I thought, this has earned my respect.
>>
>>86165069
Pre-secret wars storylines have all been dropped. Cyke was supposed to hunt down Sinister. Unit was up to some crazy bullshit. Ahab was running around with some master plan from Kang. The T-Cloud hitting Emma and the Cuckoos and Jean has been forgotten.
>>
>>86166535
>Cyke was supposed to hunt down Sinister.
This was dropped when Bendis came, though. Gillen had Sinister be reason Scott decided to leave. Then that shanking of mutant happened. Then Bendis came and everything went to shitter.
>>
>>86136153
>They've said before that hate sells more than apathy.

This is something that they'll never admit to, but their sales have been getting hit over the past few years. Getting fans angry works in short term but long term there's a pretty bad effect.
>>
>>86135187
>The sheer asshurt actually convinced me to give the Inhumans a try just to see what the fuss is about and I found myself liking them a lot, even if the quality is all over the place.

Yeah right.
>>
>>86166752
You know that's excuse some people use for Riri?
>Hahah showing all the hate around the finger while staying classy. Good thread, i like it and I'll check out Riri's run when it comes out just because :D
Shills, all of them.
>>
>>86166764
Yeah, that kind of fake contrarianism sounds too much like damage control.
>>
>>86133851
What in the living fuck is that?
>>
>>86166786
Tumblperson, here xe comes to check your privilege.
Thread posts: 432
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.