[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regular Show's 6th Anniversary Today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 37

File: margaret, i.png (130KB, 536x601px) Image search: [Google]
margaret, i.png
130KB, 536x601px
and it's about 8pm now, haven't seen anyone talk about it

favorite episode and season? cj or margaret? etc. discussion questions
>>
>>86074572
so that's why everyone's talking about it so much lately?
i like RS
i've never really felt much motivation to rewatch an episode...
>>
>>86076388
Maybe, but cancellation news, final season starting soon, and other things contribute.

No one's mentioned its anniversary in any of the threads though. Seems like no one really cares.
>>
>>86076516
whoa, cancellation? shit.
i mean why now? CN hates it but they've hated it for years.
>>
>>86076559
It's been a little while, JG was notified so he could do the series finale story he wanted to do from the beginning, but the news it was actually cancelled came around 3-5 weeks ago iirc.

Mark Hamill deleted the tweets though because he spoke too early, he posted when he just learned it. CN didn't like that.

I guess I'm glad it got to do the finale story but I'm pissed they just cancelled it. It was going fine recently.

They also stopped promoting new episodes for awhile, made some episodes online premieres, and cast the season finale that changed the status quo behind TTG/PPG's crossover, no one really knew it was airing unless they were big enough fans to go online and look at a schedule.
>>
I feel like RS seems a lot less liked than it is just because it isn't HYPED
there's nothing to hype about it, it's just a chill nice little show. we enjoy it. why can't that be a thing and still be successful?
>>
File: Cloudyk.png (177KB, 900x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Cloudyk.png
177KB, 900x1194px
>>86074572
CJ but really Morde is too much of a Beta to actually get a girl in the end
>>
christ this'll be the first of the new decade of cartoon network shows to get canceled.. right?
>>
>>86078047
I mean.. secret mount fort awesome was cancelled, and so was robotomy.

It's the only popular or more known series on the channel to get cancelled in this decade, though.
>>
Happy birthday regular show
>>
>>86078082
those don't really count though. they were never part of this.. yknow, this group.
though both, along with problem solverz, do have in common with RS that they obviously should have been an AS show
>>
>>86078130
>problem solverz
Jesus fuck I forgot that was a show
>>
A Bunch of Baby Ducks remains the best episode ever.

I feel sad that Regular Show is ending, but it needs to. It spent so much time going nowhere; just existing.
>>
>>86078927
Most of each Season was acceptable, and enjoyable. Season 7 was amazing.

I feel like there could've been 2 more seasons, Season 8 be another episodic season and Season 9 being this series space finale story. (So.. 1 more season between this upcoming one and 7)
>>
>>86078705
i actually remembered that a lot better than mountainfort, it's what i thought of when you said problem solverz at first.
>>86078927
nowhere's an okay place to be, for a show like this.
>>
>>86079141
>nowhere's an okay place to be, for a show like this.
I suppose, if it were doing interesting or artistic things. I haven't watched all of Season 7, though. I heard it takes a different tone.
>>
File: Crtu-rsW8AE83bq.jpg large.jpg (158KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Crtu-rsW8AE83bq.jpg large.jpg
158KB, 1000x563px
The quality never declined, it's just based on opinion for people who weren't fond of the relationship episodes. The writing was the same, they never had an "out of character" episode, the jokes were the same in quality, animation never dropped, episodic stories never went the same, and if they did it was in the vein of The Return of Mordecai and the Rigbys where it was based on the same thing but done differently, and done in an acceptable and new way.

The only thing I can think of that kind of sucked was when they used "Takin' Care of Business" in VIP Members Only after they used it in Tent Troubles already, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, and it worked in it's use and is a fine song.

Basically the only bad thing about this show was relationship episodes after some time for people, it never had an autistic fanbase that would make themselves known and hated on certain parts of the internet, or anything of the sort. So just relationship stories, maybe Rigby being a dick to far at points, but it's not enough to want it to end, because that was early on to begin with.

Overall it was a fine show, it never had too much of an on going plot for hype purposes, but its continuity was great. I've not seen a show (or there's very few) go on this long and still have such great callbacks to earlier episodes, and knowing what it's supposed to be.
>>
>>86079547
not every show has to innovate though, this is just a unique fun comedy
i feel it deserves to go on at least as long as aquateens.
>>
Regular Show would a lot better if it aired on Adult Swim

it has a TV-PG Simpsons feel to it at times I think if Cartoon Network promoted it better and gave it a better timeslot it would have a bigger and older audience
>>
I hope Quintel gets another show
maybe he and the lucas bros could do a show together. it would be great.
>>
>>86080145
>lucas bros
are you 13?
>>
>>86080202
are you not?
>>
File: tumblr_nqdnynl94C1re0eqgo1_1280.jpg (137KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqdnynl94C1re0eqgo1_1280.jpg
137KB, 1136x640px
>>86074572
Just Margaret!
>>
File: AHHH.png (3MB, 800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
AHHH.png
3MB, 800x2700px
>>86080280
>that episode
gotta say, they really killed the censors on that one
>>
>>86080671
And so very sexy.
>>
>>86074572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbEC_9pMtls
>>
>>86081119
oh god i remember seeing this, it hurts
>>
>>86074572
>JG never got to sing a Blink song
I get that this show loves the 80's, but seriously, any song that has Hoppus leading is basically Mordecai
>>
>>86079554
>animation never dropped
I have to disagree. The animation definitely took a dive in quality. But this kinda thing is normal for just about every animated series anyway; it starts out all cartoony and expressive, and grows more stiff as time moves on.
>>
https://twitter.com/JGQuintel/status/773353313832087552

>>86081574
Well I mean it never started to look shitty like no one animating on it cared. I didn't mean the actual change between "early on and loose" and "more grounded"

most shows do that after a few seasons i've noticed, even off of CN

WBB is probably going to stop animating with gradients in Season 3 or 4 if it goes that far.
>>
>no one cares
certainly disappointing because i still love the show, it's sad when a year anniversary of a currently running show is so far under the radar, even shit like family guy and simpsons get unironic celebratory threads
>>
>>86082462
It's a little different in the case of supremely longrunners like that. this is a CN cartoon, nobody talks about their anniversaries. i've never once heard anyone do that
>>
>>86083487
RS used to have them, AT still does, and there's no way the catalog won't be spammed when SU has one.
>>
>>86083570
never once seen those. weird.
>>
>>86078977
>I feel like there could've been 2 more seasons, Season 8 be another episodic season and Season 9 being this series space finale story.

My thoughts exactly.
I'm hoping they'll find a way to tie all loose ends together with this last season, though I doubt it if they'll be in space for most, if not all, of the last season.
>>
>>86084232
what is there to tie up?
>>
File: Feeling the Sunset.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
Feeling the Sunset.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
>>86074572
>6 years
I feel so old, I still remember the promos
>>
>10 other fucking posters
it sucks to be a huge fan of a show that is so hated, and not even for 100% ace reasons

no one really cares? let alone the fact other threads hardly get anyone, but its the anniversary and it took until the day was a few hours from over for anyone to bother mentioning it

/co/ fucking changed

>>86085376
i remember when it was incredibly popular
>>
>>86079554
spoken like a true autist fanatic
>animation didn't get worse
see pic related

>the writing was the same
yea, shoehorning eileen has always been a factor yea?

>they never had an out of character episode
what is the real thomas, skips story, bad portrait, the eileen plan, paint job, and most of season 6?

>the jokes were the same in quality
nigger they dont do jokes anymore

>episodic stories never went the same
there have been 5 episodes about going to a fast food place and it be a supernatural plot
>>
File: 1148639578.png (1MB, 925x712px) Image search: [Google]
1148639578.png
1MB, 925x712px
>>86086097
>see pic related
>>
There really was no need for another thread.
>>
>>86086097
you dont sound like you know what out of character means
>>
>>86086163
literally almost 10 hours late with that you idiot, and there was no thread up for the anniversary, that should've been its own deal anyway, no matter what show, turns out it doesn't garner enough attention though because no one cares
>>
Exit 9B could've been the TV Movie..
>>
>>86086574
Honestly I think most people would be been content with Exit 9B being the finale, maybe stretched out a little bit.
>>
>>86086574
I like what we got though, so it's fine.
>>
>>86086615
>would be been content
>>
>>86086097
>there have been
>>
>>86081119
Fuck I remember the "Hipster Show' meme
>>
>>86089538
What meme?
>>
Man, I remember just chilling on my friend's couch and a whole bunch of us would just watch an episode then go play ball or go to the beach...time really flies.....
>>
>>86090915
That's what it was called back in the day, "Hipster Show"
>>
>>86094791
what was even hipster about it
>>
I like all the characters on the show and their dynamics.
>>
>>86086152
that's the art, not the animation. the art was always shit
>>
>>86086152
i like how every person or half-person is drawn differently, even the clones. they probably rushed this and thats why it looks like that, most of the show doesn't have that issue
>>
File: outline color.png (115KB, 274x300px) Image search: [Google]
outline color.png
115KB, 274x300px
>animation error on best girl's only appearance
mad fury
>>
>2016 is almost over
>devastation has happened throughout it
>"please just fucking end already"
>ignorant me thought regular show could've survived this year without bad news
>so fucking close to 2017, cancellation news, among other things, happen

2017 better not be twice as worse even though it's setting itself up to be, since the show ends next year.
>>
>>86096521
>thats why it looks like
>>
>>86094883
>Not using question marks
>>
>>86097767
>>86099157
Whatever, internet bot.
>>
Bump for actual favorite show.
>>
>>86100802
At least bump with image.
>>
>>86102051
>>
File: mordecai.gif (874KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
mordecai.gif
874KB, 576x576px
I just want him to be happy by the end of the series. Will JG do that much?
>>
>>86102569
I still think they'll both get better jobs and go their separate ways at the end. It's become more and more obvious Mordecai doesn't like his "dead end job", and in the beginning it seemed more like he was alright with it. Now it's like he's really aspiring for a new career.

Rigby has also been trying to stop mooching off of Mordecai and become his own person, I'm not sure what other job he could get that wouldn't be considered "dead end" but he's probably going to do something. Hell, he might even go to college in the finale and see where that takes him.

I hope the series finale is sweet.
>there's a possibility it's a movie
as long as it's direct and not "somewhere in the series" kind of canon
>>
File: also.png (7KB, 489x269px) Image search: [Google]
also.png
7KB, 489x269px
Does anyone have all of the tweets Hamill posted?
>>
File: canne.png (48KB, 660x300px) Image search: [Google]
canne.png
48KB, 660x300px
how sad is he about cn dropping him and his show this fast? a whole other season has yet to air and they didn't have a single panel for the show there
>>
File: 1467931241730.gif (1MB, 719x540px) Image search: [Google]
1467931241730.gif
1MB, 719x540px
D.W. isn't even hotter than her.
>>
>>86104404
who? the arthur character?
>>
>>86105038
deaths wife
>>
>>86105114
I forgot about her. Probably because they don't give secondary characters enough screen time.
>>
File: bus.png (634KB, 1019x687px) Image search: [Google]
bus.png
634KB, 1019x687px
>>86102569
>I just want him to be happy by the end of the series. Will JG do that much?
No, he wants his self-insert to suffer.
>>
>>86105955
>No, he wants his self-insert to suffer.
how weird
>>
File: oh shit.jpg (71KB, 594x677px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.jpg
71KB, 594x677px
>>86103780
Treated like shit.
>>
>>86105114
>deaths wife

*Death's wife
>>
I thought it was like 4
dude..
>>
>>86103780
He probably can't do anything about it and has accepted it

Or maybe he's crying on the inside idfk
>>
File: sad raccoon.jpg (44KB, 295x296px) Image search: [Google]
sad raccoon.jpg
44KB, 295x296px
>just started binging this
>already getting canceled
>>
>>86110219
In my opinion, it started at a really great time in my life, I can say without being a kid (because it's been 6 years) that I grew up with it. I really related to it as it went on, not in the way that I'm like Mordecai (I'm kind of like Rigby, but that's not what I mean either) but it's just got things I really like, and some personal stuff I do relate to.

That time in my life was through 2010 - 2013, and this show was like the main thing I'd watch when I could watch something. Around late 2013 I'd watch newer shows I thought were interesting and start getting interested in new things, but I never forgot about the show. All these years later I ended up with just RS still, other shows I like ended or went to shit.

It's crazy that I'm this invested with the show, but I'm just really in tune with it and it's always been a thing for 6 fucking years, and since I've been with it that long, the cancellation really fucking sucks.

It'd probably be more shitty to you if you watched it for longer, but yea I've binged a few shows that got cancelled when I needed another thing to watch and it bums me out. That's happened with about 2-4 shows.

I legit thought it'd go to 9 seasons after Season 7 was announced. Close enough I suppose. I guess I just got so used to it airing I never thought about it ending, so it hit kinda sudden when a lot of other people probably picked up on it sooner before it was announced.
>>
File: billy goat.png (318KB, 689x689px) Image search: [Google]
billy goat.png
318KB, 689x689px
they needed to make room for the new ben 10 right?
>>
>>86111311
and mighty magiswords
>>
File: One Space Day at a Time.png (285KB, 1016x570px) Image search: [Google]
One Space Day at a Time.png
285KB, 1016x570px
I preferred the dome cubical, but it still looks cool here.
>>
>>86111953
Wasn't it like half a mix between that and the cube as it rose in the finale in its other appearances painted over the park when it'd show it in previous scenes/episodes? I wonder if it'll look like that picture from now one (excluding painted layers like it was shown in One Space Day at a Time's clip)
>>
>>86112405
Changed based on perspective. Owen and other writers joked about it in the finale commentary about it being a circlular dome on a block of land.
>>
I never liked this show because every episode felt identical, they are doing some normal shit then some super wacky bad guy or event just happens
>>
File: 1472075483470.png (139KB, 292x270px) Image search: [Google]
1472075483470.png
139KB, 292x270px
>>86112898
Thanks for sharing.
>>
File: Eileen_(2).png (33KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
Eileen_(2).png
33KB, 640x361px
In the series finale Rigby is going to walk in on Muscle Man busting a fat nut all over Eileen's face.
>>
>>86113155
>not mordecai busting a stringbean nut on eileens logbook
>>
>>86113422
If it wasn't for the tension in the finale, I'd bet Mordecai would try pulling shit with Eileen and Rigby. He still might.
>>
>>86113422
>eileens logbook
>>
>>86108180
Ellipses are three dots.
>>
>>86079554
>The writing was the same, they never had an "out of character" episode
What about Benson? He went from a frustrated, but actually decent boss to a cunt that's nasty to Mordechai and Rigby just for the sake of being nasty. Like in that burger episode.
>>
>>86116187
>Mordechai
>>
>>86116214
Mordechai, Mordecai, whatever
it's the same name
>>
>>86116300
wouldnt "chai" be actually "ch-ai"? anyway that bot needs to fuck off from every thread
>>
i know Petitions never do shit but we can try... right?

https://www.change.org/p/cartoon-network-no-cancellation-of-regular-show
>>
>>86113155
Starla's gonna freak!
>>
>>86116904
hey pal from tumblr who's blog name escapes me at the moment, it's too late

the show already produced / is finishing up producing the finale story, it's not like it ended on season 7 or some episodic season
>>
Ive seen regular show popping up over and over so I gotta say someyhing
It was shit.

You are all crying over a show that became shit long, long ago.

The romance was terrible. I don't mind it being there, but when one part of the romance is such an insufferable loser about it all the time, makes it terrible.

Mordecai and Rigby were terrible people. I Kew the writers had no idea what they were doing when they started to defend their two shit head main character and make reasonable people like Benson the bad guy.

They were lazy assholes plain and simple. The show could have been good and went a Seinfeld like route where it just let's it's terrible main characters be terrible and embrace that, but it didnt. It wanted to act like they were role models.

I'm glad this shit show is finally off the air.
>>
File: 1997.jpg (35KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1997.jpg
35KB, 636x358px
>>86116994
>You are all crying over a show that became shit long, long ago.
Reminder someone on this site likes a show. Reminder every show that exists has at least one fan on this site. If you have a problem with it, are you going to type that shit out on any "while their down" thread? I can tell this isn't just because "it's popped up over and over", and no, you don't just gotta say something.

I don't care if you hate the show or love it so much you'd stalk the creator, but what's the point of saying something? Getting it off your chest literally doesn't matter.
>>
I honestly thought the show ended at Exit 9B because I stopped seeing it on CN after that.
>>
>>86117641
>you can only say good things about my show
Okay fag

>>86119470
It was a permanent staple in the monday and thursday lineups for a long time. /co/ however hasn't had huge generals for it since like 2013.
>>
>>86119756
I'm not saying that, and if you're going to pull that card, it says more about you than about me and "my show". I legitimately said at the bottom of that post you can hate it or love it, I don't care.
>>
Does anybody know what happened to EIB or his whereabouts? I'd like to know his thoughts on the cancellation. That fella must be taking it hard.
>>
>>86121856
I remember someone talking about that guy in a episode thread a few months ago. I was looking for some soundtrack uploads of the show and came across an account but I'm not sure if it's the same thing, didn't look like just some dude with a blog who posts fandom stuff and memes. Think you could tell me more about the guy?

Also is there a promo for the bomb yet? There's gotta be one some time right?
>>
>>86123669
>is there a promo
hahaha
>>
>>86123669
EIB is the biggest regular show fan on /co/, did a great job with posting talkbacks, conversing with fans and evidently he knows people at CN and got us insider knowledge and posted stuff like the music info. He disappeared all of a sudden and we want to know what happened.
>>
File: Regular Show Finale.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Regular Show Finale.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>86124908
>did a great job with posting talkbacks, conversing with fans
No wonder people kept thinking I was him every time I made a thread, not because I think I do a great job, just because I usually tried to put effort into them, it was fun.

I think I was around for a few threads that he was in though, but I'm not him

Maybe he dropped the show.. or he could've gotten caught up with life. It'd be cool if he dropped in before the series finale though.
>>
File: c65.jpg (39KB, 600x759px) Image search: [Google]
c65.jpg
39KB, 600x759px
>>86125197
>back when they bothered showing anything special in a preview
>now they just show a 5 second clip if any at all
sucks that the 6th anniversary can't even give any nice vibe to fans, since JG didn't even say anything, CN didn't do a marathon (they normally don't anyway iirc), and the network hasn't cared about the show in years.

Did the Dome Experiment Special even get a promo?
>>
>>86125197
>>86125445
If EIB was around, he'd be the one to tell us about show anniversaries. I remember he even pointed out what was the 200th episode of Regular Show to Owen Dennis who didn't even realize it himself. EIB was an encyclopedia on everything Regular Show
>>
>>86125698
I guess I kinda took his spot considering I'm more interested in the show than most people here (that's not much of a challenge) and I feel the same way he is said to about the show as well.

I'd loved to have got to chat with him.
>>
I wish CN would've mentioned it on their twitter at least.
>>
>>86125751
He had dinner with Mark Mothersbaugh and lots of the cast of Regular Show at the movie premiere apparently. I wonder if he works for CN or something.
>>
>>86126315
They hate any old show.
>>
>>86127339
gumball still gets talked about often on there
>>
>>86127444
>that one meme shit they posted instead of talking about the RS finale about kids needing food but the only thing is in the fridge is ingredients to make food
kids can't be that fucking lazy to where that post was THAT relatable
>>
>>86124908
Cartoon Network got him.
>>
>>86124815
No harm in making sure.
>>
>>86129233
They murdered him? Why? They got free advertisement from him
>>
TODAY'S GONNA BE
A-OK
BECAUSE TODAY
IS YOUR BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGULAR SHOW
>>
File: past clones.jpg (94KB, 598x588px) Image search: [Google]
past clones.jpg
94KB, 598x588px
What happened to them?
>>
>>86132712
I've been asking the same thing.
pops' look alike got a follow up but not this?

guess its just one of those things, still neat to theorize on
>>
>>86132785
If they don't show up for whatever reason in Season 8 (that'd be awesome) or JG doesn't pull a twitter answer movie like Alex Hirsch did and say the clones just went to live their own lives (which would be retarded for lots of reasons) I'll be content with them just not existing after a certain point. Like how Rigby said you can't exist with yourself in time like that, it just took a bit to catch up and wipe them out.
>>
>>86074572
Man the fact this is so old means im 6 years older too. Guys help I don't want to be 28.
>>
>>86134927
>28
thats nothing, try being the only guy in his 50s on this site, sometimes it feels like i'm the only one but then some obvious kid will say a random age to either joke or "go passed the mods"
>>
>>86074572
So long, space cowboy.

I can't wait for the halfhour premiere.
>>
>>86136462
>I can't wait for the halfhour premiere.
oh it was announced when its coming back?
>>
>>86132712
No more lorefags please.
>>
File: a monster.jpg (113KB, 955x1280px) Image search: [Google]
a monster.jpg
113KB, 955x1280px
>>
File: BL.png (373KB, 668x540px) Image search: [Google]
BL.png
373KB, 668x540px
which?
>>
File: spoilers.jpg (222KB, 1064x832px) Image search: [Google]
spoilers.jpg
222KB, 1064x832px
season 8 when
>>
>>86130848
>thinking theres a chance cn will promote it
>>
>>86077999
i need her, also nice trips
>>
File: corp.png (526KB, 1071x641px) Image search: [Google]
corp.png
526KB, 1071x641px
So will Don use his accounting skills at Cheesers to learn more about the plot?
>>
File: 1473400453173.png (327KB, 668x540px) Image search: [Google]
1473400453173.png
327KB, 668x540px
>>86139147
Fixed.
>>
>>86142352
I'm trying really hard to understand this reference at 6 in the morning. Until someone tells me or I get it, it just looks like a 11 year old's edit to something goofy.
>>
>>86142475
It's a edit to make the right woman look like Dexter.
>>
File: current year.png (437KB, 853x503px) Image search: [Google]
current year.png
437KB, 853x503px
>6th anniversary
>not even JG talks about it
>>
>>86143646
I'll be shocked if he forgot, but it's not impossible.
>>
>>86143646
>>86143892
Did he say anything last year? 5 years is a solid number.
>>
>>86143646
You don't have feelings.
>>
>>86141994
>Cheesers
>>
>>86139809
>theres a chance
>>
Did any cast member post about it? Surely they didn't all forget.
>>
EIB is kil
>>
>>86085490
>it sucks to be a huge fan of a show that is so hated
Yeah...strikes a chord with another show about to have it's 6th year anniversary. Not really a fan of this whole time flying by thing
>>
>>86150269
>kil
>>
>>86085490
>it sucks to be a huge fan of a show that is so hated, and not even for 100% ace reasons
Yea, It'd be different if you were in a show's fandom (annoying term as it is) that was easily hated, like MLP or SU or... something else I don't see hated too often, maybe Undertale. I don't watch/play anything related to those, but I know it's still a different kind of hate for this show.

People dropped it for relationship drama, rigby being a dick, and formulaic stories too much. The fans aren't that annoying so it's not asking for the shit when you "join" or like it enough to be a fan.

The hate this show and its fans get are vastly different than the hate other shows and their fans get, but it still sucks. Like you said, not all the reasons are completely worth hating the fans for or the show to the extent that some do.
>>
Even Rigby has a better life than me.
>>
>>86152526
Same, I don't have a diploma or a GED and I'm 27.
>>
File: abyss.png (1MB, 1326x1156px) Image search: [Google]
abyss.png
1MB, 1326x1156px
>>
>Time travel episode is established to work on all changes have already happened rule
>Suddenly instantaneous changes can occur
HOW COULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING SO BADLY
>>
>>86154480
THERE WAS AN EXTRA MORDECAI UNACCOUNTED FOR THAT WAS TIED UP
>>
>>86154480
Eh. It's best not to over think it.
>>
i-is greg still in the meat locker? will we see him again?
>>
This show has the best soundtrack on CN.
>>
>>86156892
Steven Universe has best songs on the network.
We Bare Bears has the best background music songs on the network.
Regular Show has the best instrumental background music on the network.
>>
File: beta taking it.png (523KB, 583x755px) Image search: [Google]
beta taking it.png
523KB, 583x755px
Will Mordecai cry next season?
>>
>>86158692
In this situation it'd probably have to be something bad happening for him to cry, not a relationship thing.

What were the episode titles for next season again?
>>
File: HACHA.png (418KB, 653x505px) Image search: [Google]
HACHA.png
418KB, 653x505px
When's the last episode to use smears, holy shit.
>>
>>86159539
If he's striking forward, why did he stretch in that direction?
>>
>>86159323
1. One Space Day at a Time
2. Cool Bro bots
3. Welcome to Space
4. Space Creds
5. Lost and Found
6. Ugly Moons
7. The Dream Warrior

Those are the first 7 episodes according to wikipedia
>>
>>86159956
>according to wikipedia
don't make him wary, primary source is zap2it's episode guide
>>
>>86160000
I was too lazy to check to see if Wikipedia had a source for those claims
>>
>>86160026
no problem
>>
I'm feeling unexpected hype levels for the half hour premiere. It sucks though because I'm hype for that, but not 5 other episodes so quickly. It's like part hype and part not wanting it to come.
>>
>>86160137
The most uncomfortable kind of hype.

I can't remember the last episode of RS I've hyped for, but I have looked forward to all of them. For 6 years.
>>
Mordecai's relationship endgame is The Power.
>>
FUCK EIB
>>
File: 1471471698604.jpg (480KB, 3456x1372px) Image search: [Google]
1471471698604.jpg
480KB, 3456x1372px
>a last minute / season character is introduced and it works out for mordecai
>all the years margaret and cj have spent with him for the will they wont they story will mean nothing

>but it's a continuity joke

Owen said there's going to be a character in the future (after Pam I Am onwards, but no one else has showed up yet) of the show that he ships Benson with. Some guy I don't remember who was in some games said he'll be voicing a character in some episodes of season 8. There's going to be new characters, so that's cool.
>>
>>86161385 for >>86161097
>>
File: uh thats great dude.jpg (209KB, 743x826px) Image search: [Google]
uh thats great dude.jpg
209KB, 743x826px
>>86161097
his endgame is death, peace from every shithead around him
>>
File: 1471642496975.jpg (343KB, 959x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1471642496975.jpg
343KB, 959x1073px
Show made it well into a little over halfway to 10 years. Might make it to 7.
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.