[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GotG Meets Avengers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 27

File: guardian-of-the-galaxy-gamora.jpg (2MB, 2136x1080px) Image search: [Google]
guardian-of-the-galaxy-gamora.jpg
2MB, 2136x1080px
How would you have the MCU Guardians meet the Avengers?

Have them both search for the Infinity Stones and then assume the other team is aligned with Thanos because they don't know them? So we get some sweet, one-on-one fight scenes and the inevitable Gamora vs. Black Widow?

Have the Guardians know who the Avengers are already due to spying on Earth so they align right away?

Or have the Guardians show up the last ten minutes of Infinity Wars to help punch Thanos and then boogie the fuck out of there?
>>
File: GrootBroWhat.jpg (83KB, 378x558px) Image search: [Google]
GrootBroWhat.jpg
83KB, 378x558px
I motherfucking love misunderstandings turned into friendships. It's so deliciously satisfying.

I want Groot to be separated from the team in a shuttle and crash land on Earth while the Guardians are searching for the Stone. The Avengers assume the worst and "defend" themselves.

Then they sort out the misunderstanding during the course of the film. And they all team up. And it's the best.
>>
You don't cross the quipstreams
>>
>>86039018
Star Lord vs Captain America
Rocket vs Falcon
Groot vs Ant-Man
Drax vs Black Panther
Mantis vs Wanda
Yondu vs Hawkeye
Nebula vs ?
>>
I want to see Rocket assume he's going to be treated like a monster, because he's so hideous and furry, but Tony Stark is fucking DE-lighted and like, "YUP, YES, LET'S GO TO SPACE. NOW. WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR. LET'S DEFEAT A PURPLE MAN IN A CHAIR. LOOK AT THIS RACCOON TELLING US TO. CAN I CALL YOU ROCKY."

I have essentially always wanted Tony Stark to be part Japanese school girl and I refuse to apologize.
>>
>>86039139
obviously nebula vs thanos till she get with retardation
>>
>>86039018
I'd have Tony mistakenly take for granted that the GotG are a fully certified and respected galactic authority and Peter roll with it as long as he can, complete with 'that's galactic classified' every time Tony asks about how this or that alien technology works that Peter has not a single clue about.

Also while I have the power to assert my demands on this movie, I'd have it be about the Tonyvengers and GotG plus Dick Rider, cowboy cop from the Nova Corps, hunting down a potential weapon against Thanos that's comparable to the power of the gems, culminating in them hunting down the Worldmind (who is guarding the Nova Force) before Corvus Glaive and the Black Order do. Culminating in Dick Rider being chosen as worthy by the worldmind and being granted the power of the Nova Force, to bring the MCU Nova Corps into the same weight class as their comic counterparts
>>
>>86039139
>Star Lord vs Captain America

YES. I want Chris Pratt to go full Andy Dwyer when he realizes he's fighting what, to his knowledge, is Earth's only super human. Bonus points for a flashback to young Peter watching the shitty 1979 Captain America movie which I hope to GOD exists in the MCU.

>Groot vs Ant-Man
>Drax vs Black Panther

I would much honestly prefer Drax vs. Ant-Man, mainly because we get a heavy who refuses to understand metaphors against a clueless, quick-thinker thief who cracks one-liners. I want them both trying to figure out the other's deal.

>Mantis vs Wanda

I'm wondering how Mantis' psychic ability will manifest in the films. I'd love for the Guardians not to speak English (save for Peter with his translation implant) but Mantis and Wanda will be able to talk to each other.

>Yondu vs Hawkeye

I just want the double take from Michael Rooker or Jeremy Renner that communicates, "what the fuck they have an arrow guy, too?" Or, even better, everyone bitches at Hawkeye during the film that there's no reason his arrows will be useful in space and then, boom, he's using them to deflect Yondu's shit.
>>
>>86039018
It's a shame that GotG are also going to be facing down Thanos along with the Avengers because I would love a "I was facing down the end of the universe, what the fuck were you doing" moment
>>
>>86039187
>till she get with retardation

what
>>
File: star_lord__by_yangngi-d7xp2oh.png (321KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
star_lord__by_yangngi-d7xp2oh.png
321KB, 600x700px
>>86039210
>I'd have Tony mistakenly take for granted that the GotG are a fully certified and respected galactic authority and Peter roll with it as long as he can, complete with 'that's galactic classified' every time Tony asks about how this or that alien technology works that Peter has not a single clue about.

This, but instead, I want Captain America to assume they're fully certified.
>>
>>86039446
I'd actually love that moment but with Peter, who's last knowledge of Earth is from 1988, so the news of an alien invasion in 2012 is news to him.

So Quill's all, "I've been dealing with aliens for the past three decades!"

"Great! We were facing them when they invaded New York a few years ago! Where the fuck were you?"

Because unless Quill's absolutely had to stay out in space, he literally has no excuse.
>>
>>86039475
why are rocket's left whiskers censored?
>>
I would love if the first Infinity Wars was all the heroes breaking up into smaller teams for each gem. Like some go after a Hydra base, some go to Knowhere, some go to Xandar, etc, and they all run into a Thanos villain on the way.
>>
>>86039505
>Quill's absolutely had to
He was basically an indentured slave prior to his incarceration
>I took you in when I should have killed you, I raised you like my own boy, but if you EVER do anything other than work for my gang's immediate interests I will put a hit out on you faster than francium decays in a vacuum
>>
File: tumblr_nwhgkkSqhB1ufgmigo1_540.jpg (194KB, 540x701px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwhgkkSqhB1ufgmigo1_540.jpg
194KB, 540x701px
I want the Guardians to just sort of appear as the Avengers are zipping through the universe, trying to collect all the Infinity Stones. Iron Man absolutely assumes they're working for Thanos to collect the MacGuffins first. Because Star-Lord's face mask is up, has no idea he's humanoid, but takes opportunity to start calling him Boba Fett.

And as soon as Peter hears him say that, he's all, "Boba Fett? I'm Han Solo!" and his mask comes down.

And Tony's like, "What."
>>
>>86039018
>How would you have the MCU Guardians meet the Avengers?

I'm not bothering to think about it since it's guaranteed to happen in Infinity War.
>>
>>86039515
You are adorable.

It's the middle finger.
>>
>>86039558
That would be a great way to show the strengths of each team/character. I keep wondering how they'll make characters like BW or Hawkeye useful in Infinity War and this idea could work really well.

Have the stealthy people like Cap/Widow/WS/Hawkeye infiltrate a compund, have the GotG + Thor and Hulk go to Xandar/Asgard, have Strange and SW go to another dimension and all that jazz.
>>
>>86039409
Cap did have a movie back during WWII, so hopefully he watched that one at school as part of his history class.
>>
File: GuardiansOfTheGalaxy.jpg (438KB, 2500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
GuardiansOfTheGalaxy.jpg
438KB, 2500x1406px
>>86039580
True, but they don't verify whether or not he could have found his own way out. He's not actually living WITH the Ravagers at the start of the movie. Gathering the stone was against their wishes, but would they have cared if he just kind of fucked off instead? Gamora, in contrast, was 100% bound to Thanos and the stone was her final chance to escape.
>>
>End of Infinity War
>GotG land their space ship at the Avengers HQ
>they have someone like Starlord who was from earth and committing crimes.
>they turn him over to the avengers
>they go to get back in the ship
>Cap asks who they are
>"We're the Guardians of the Galaxy"
>"Who?"
>>
>>86039615
>And as soon as Peter hears him say that, he's all, "Boba Fett? I'm Han Solo!" and his mask comes down.
>And Tony's like, "What."

YES!
>>
>>86039695
kek
>>
>>86039686
>would they have cared if he just kind of fucked off instead?
I got the impression whatshisface would have taken it as a personal slight against his authority if Peter ever tried to just fuck off. Nothing to do with Peter himself, that was just how he ran his gang. You're a ravager for life, no takebacks
>>
I imagine Rocket will at one point claim they need Bucky's robotic arm to pull off their plan.
>>
Hulk and Groot should have an extensive conversation.
>>
>>86039018
Wanda looks at Rocket Raccoon.
"At least he's not a talking cow."
>>
File: zY7am7J.jpg (223KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
zY7am7J.jpg
223KB, 500x708px
>>86039580
True, but they don't verify whether or not he could have found his own way out. He's not actually living WITH the Ravagers at the start of the movie. Gathering the stone was against their wishes, but would they have cared if he just kind of fucked off instead? Gamora, in contrast, was 100% bound to Thanos and the stone was her final chance to escape.

>>86039558
>I would love if the first Infinity Wars was all the heroes breaking up into smaller teams for each gem. Like some go after a Hydra base, some go to Knowhere, some go to Xandar, etc, and they all run into a Thanos villain on the way.

That would be awesome. It gives us a better chance for more character interaction. Also, it feels more organic that they would meet in pursuit of the same stuff.

>>86039695
Maybe the end of the first film? Because WOW.

>>86039635
>I'm not bothering to speculate on a film about comic book characters on a board that speculates about films on comic book characters.
Okay, then.

>>86039739
Man, Yondu and Peter's relationship is HELLA dysfunctional. I am 100% happy they're going into it in GotG2.
>>
>>86039781

That's kind of the joke everyone's been assuming, but...I'm here for it.

I'm also here for Nebula getting one of her arms pulled out and reconnecting it like it's no big deal and Bucky is just sort of like, "Oh. Um."
>>
>>86039812
...Is that from the comics?
>>
File: chris-evans.jpg (21KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
chris-evans.jpg
21KB, 360x360px
>>86039781
>I imagine Rocket will at one point claim they need Bucky's robotic arm to pull off their plan.

kek
>>
>>86039855
Wanda and Pietro were partly raised by a talking cow called Bova in Mount Wundagore in the comics.
>>
File: RCO021_1469023888.jpg (791KB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
RCO021_1469023888.jpg
791KB, 1280x1941px
>>86039816
>>86039705
The best part is, it's pretty close to what happens in the comics
>>
How about no
>>
File: RCO022_1469023888.jpg (1MB, 1280x1941px) Image search: [Google]
RCO022_1469023888.jpg
1MB, 1280x1941px
>>86039936
>>
File: 1440193675019.jpg (119KB, 750x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1440193675019.jpg
119KB, 750x1064px
>Peter's an entity that, due to being fathered by Planet Kurt Russell, can wield the Infinity Stones without exploding right away.
>Wanda, due to voluntary experimentation, can use the powers of two Infinity Stones an probably wield one without exploding right away.
>They fall in love.

I mean what.
>>
>>86039959
Oof. Yes.
>>
>>86039816
>I'm not bothering to speculate on a film about comic book characters on a board that speculates about films on comic book characters.
>Okay, then.

But that's not what this thread is about. OP is clearly not in the know that the Avengers and the GoTG are going to join forces against Thanos. Am I interested in how it's going to happen? Fuck yes.
>>
>>86039950
I love this part. This is the run the film was based on.

>>86039901
I...am glad my comic book history is spotty.
>>
>>86039940
>>86039989

FUN. IT'S CALLED FUN. Making theories can be FUN.

This fucking board.
>>
>>86039651
Awww!
>>
>>86039959
Two infinity stones?
>>
>>86039840
Bucky and Nebula would probably get along really well what with being cybernetically-enhanced super-assassins.

I ship it.
>>
They did a pretty good crossover in EMH. A Guardians villain comes to earth with a sob story of being on the run, the Avengers take him in, the Guardians show up going "hey fuck that guy.", there's some fisticuffs before Kovac goes all Kovac and they team up to stop him.

Simple but it was fun.
>>
File: we get it.jpg (47KB, 623x623px) Image search: [Google]
we get it.jpg
47KB, 623x623px
>>86039959
>Peter
>Pietro

That's kind of hilarious.
>>
>>86040038
maybe more
>>
>>86039781
>>86039840
>That's kind of the joke everyone's been assuming, but...I'm here for it.

It'd be even better if it turns out that Bucky's arm ironically did end up being what makes the plan work.
>>
>>86040152
>I'm gonna need that back...I'm not getting that back, am I?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59bsqY6IqTI

I'm ready lads. Can't believe it's been 8 years already.
>>
>>86040194

Nah, more like shit's hitting the fan, insert some problem that no one expected that as it turns out only Bucky with his arm can fix. Bucky does it, turning everything in favor of the protagonists' efforts. Everyone present, especially Rocket, is dumbfounded because they remember Rocket's penchant for prosthetic appendage jokes being 'vital to the plan' and Bucky just casually strides on by a gaping mouthed Rocket and spouts someshit at Rocket's expense.

Scene would probably cut away from Rocket mid-tantrum.
>>
>>86039959
And that's how Thanos was born
>>
>>86039122
But that's literally what happened in Avengers disk wars, you nigger..
>>
>>86039139
>Star Lord vs Captain America
Cap because face-of-the-franchise armor.
>Rocket vs Falcon
Rocket stomps.
>Groot vs Ant-Man
Groot I guess. Maybe if Scott was Termite-Man...
>Drax vs Black Panther
BP
>Mantis vs Wanda
Need to know Mantis powerlevel first.
>Yondu vs Hawkeye
Yondu stomps.
>>
>>86039210
>Dick Rider
Nice.
>Black meme
Disgusting.
>>
File: 1448671471587.jpg (188KB, 1024x729px) Image search: [Google]
1448671471587.jpg
188KB, 1024x729px
>>86040061
Same. They're also both:

1. assassins
2. antiheroes
3. and have close relationships with surrogate siblings who have "surpassed" them in goodness.
>>
File: tumblr_nw46rqD9Kh1tz1p0co1_1280.jpg (199KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw46rqD9Kh1tz1p0co1_1280.jpg
199KB, 700x1000px
>>86040121

"You remind me of my dead brother."

"Oh. Well--"

"That's not a no."
>>
File: tumblr_nt4o8j0OeW1qiijebo1_500.png (108KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt4o8j0OeW1qiijebo1_500.png
108KB, 495x700px
>>86041284
And that's why it should be filmed, you beautiful soul.
>>
>>86042025
"Don't put that on! I just blow dried your hair."

This is beautiful.
>>
>>86042025
>>86042108
>Widow and female Cap
>this older sibling/supportive female friend interaction
I really like this
>>
>>86039139

Nope!

Rocket vs. Iron Man

Drax vs. Hulk

Gamora vs. Black Widow

and THEN

Yondu vs. Hawkeye

Star-Lord vs. Cap
>>
File: Gemsona-Maker-wide.jpg (269KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gemsona-Maker-wide.jpg
269KB, 800x600px
>>86042108
>>86042159

I think it works mainly because Black Widow already is Cap's surrogate sister.

Who, um, kissed him that one time.

Hm.
>>
Honestly? I wouldn't. Frankly I'm rather displeased that they're obviously building towards. And going by this thread casual viewers have some terribly cringe-worthy ideas on how they'll meet.

I'm well aware that they've interacted with Earth to various degrees over the years but I would have been elated if the movies never crossed paths. I'd let the Avengers handle Infinity Gauntlet and the Guardians finish big purple for good in GOTG v3: The Thanos Imperative.
>>
>>86042172
>>86039139

At some point, I really want to see Star-Lord vs. Black Widow. Dude's from the eighties and the Berlin wall fell after he left. I bet he still thinks it's Communists vs. Capitalists out here.
>>
>>86042206
>Who, um, kissed him that one time.
Just like in my animays
>>
>>86042213

Considering, they're all vying after the same six stones, I think it's pretty natural their paths will cross eventually.
>>
>>86042247
>Dude's from the eighties and the Berlin wall fell after he left. I bet he still thinks it's Communists vs. Capitalists out here.

He was a kid then. You really think he would've cared about some political shit going on in Germany?
>>
>>86042268

>Ugu~!
>>
>>86042213
What if instead of the mainstream Avengers it's all the other earth heros that meet the BotH
Doctor Strange, BP, SW, Thor.
>>
File: 1441986087238.jpg (151KB, 1036x744px) Image search: [Google]
1441986087238.jpg
151KB, 1036x744px
>>86042397
That sounds like a cocktease.
>>
>>86042349
When I was eight, I knew far more about Monica Lewinski and Clinton than any eight-year old needed to know.
>>
>>86042348
They aren't really though. In the first GOTG they only gave a shit about stopping Ronan. GOTGv2 isn't even about the stones, thankfully it's supposed to be even more standalone.

The only reason they're going to crossover is because "muh shared universe franchise."

>>86042397
I still wouldn't. Don't see any reason for it, other than the Guardians now being the defacto space reps.
>>
>>86042525
Yeah but look at who the bad guy is and look at the kids of the bad guy, they are going to meet eventually
>>
I want them to never meet but both of their actions to assist in taking down Thanos, or for their actions to influence the other teams in indirect ways. Basically dual plots. I would think it's a bit dumb if every protagonist in the universe knows each other. Isn't it possible, and actually so likely it's almost a certainty, that any two people on earth alive at the same time, even two in the same profession, would go their whole lives without meeting each other? And then expand that to a whole fictional universe. Does anyone else think it makes that universe seem smaller and more contrived every time a main character meets up with all the other main characters?
>>
File: Disney-Infinity-The-Avengers.jpg (122KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Disney-Infinity-The-Avengers.jpg
122KB, 1000x563px
>>86042835
>contrived

In a comic book universe? Characters knowing each other due to seemingly random events? Pssh!

But seriously, they're already all after the same stones. It doesn't seem that weird they would meet. It honestly seems more likely they would team up than the original Avengers teaming up, actually.
>>
File: 1441960454178.jpg (411KB, 575x780px) Image search: [Google]
1441960454178.jpg
411KB, 575x780px
>>86039959

They also both...like red jackets?

I hope Wanda has a high tolerance for ELO.
>>
Vision, Thor, Wanda or Hulk would job them all
>>
>>86042172
>Rocket vs. Iron Man

All I want is Rocket to live in Tony's workshop while in deep cover or trapped on Earth and witness just how sad and lonely and so totally alcoholic Stark is after the events of Civil War.

Bonus if Tony starts tossing Rocket uneaten food rather than calling the exterminator.
>>
>>86043172
>Vision

Um. His forehead has an Infinity Stone. Like, not even hidden. I have a funny feeling the Guardians may be, in fact, researching how to incapacitate him. To take it.

>Thor

Loki's pretending to be Odin right now. Loki just needs to send him far, far away or else trap him in another realm.

>Wanda

She seems pretty quiet once you cram her into a straightjacket.

>Hulk

Just toss him over into the planet Hulk storyline while the Avengers are doing some stuff. It will be fine.
>>
>>86039018
>How would you have the MCU Guardians meet the Avengers?
I wouldn't.
>>
>>86043362
Thanks for showing up in this thread to tell us that. Hope your day's going well, friend.
>>
>>86043388
I'm not trying to be an ass, i just think the guardians work better as their own thing. Also i'm having quite a lovely day, thanks for asking. :3
>>
File: 5-7-12-The-Avengers_full_600.jpg (49KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5-7-12-The-Avengers_full_600.jpg
49KB, 600x400px
>>86043304
Ha! The Guardians show up on Earth, break into the Avengers compound, beat down Widow and War Machine, and find Vision sitting in a sweater vest listening to some music, shocked, asking them who they are, and Peter's all, "Ummmmm. You're not sentient, are you?"

"Well."

"Taking that stone out of your forehead definitely won't, um, kill you, right?"

"It probably will, yes."

"Oh. Want to help us save the universe?"
>>
>>86043489
Yeah, I wouldn't want the next Guardians movies post-James Gunn to be all Avengers cameos, all the time.

Though it might be headed that way. :/
>>
>>86042485
I'm Canadian, and when I was 10, I remember paying close attention to the radio when they talked about al gore's numerous demands of recounts in the election. I also used to pray for a good christian like GW bush to become president.

I spent a few years with a militant dutch christian family, my views were pretty skewed.
>>
>>86039018
Starlord is from the 70s, so his concept of Tony is the fuck up son of Howard right?

Also, I'd find a way to have Nova, either Sam Alexander or Rider
>>
>>86043591
goddamn I heard it in their voices.
>>
>>86043925
>fuckup
wasn't MCU tony an MIT grad by age like...14?
>>
Question. When/where is Starlord from? He has human in him, but is he like from the future? From the past? Kidnapped from earth and taken to the far reaches of the universe?
>>
>>86044045
and playboy by 18
>>
>>86039018
is anyone interested in that GotG Disney ride? It could be fun
>>
>>86043895
Oh God, I was about 12. I remember being angry about him getting elected then. People think I'm crazy for thinking the same thing will happen to Hillary, but IT FUCKING HAPPENED.
>>
>>86044321
eh, hillary vs trump is the shiniest of two turds, whereas bush was an environmentalist who wanted to reform the gov't vs....george bush.
>>
>>86044069
He was born around 1980 on Earth to an Earth woman.
>>
>>86043925
He was kidnapped in '88. His mom was the one who made him the mix tape of seventies music. If he had made it, it would have more Styx and Bon Jovi.
>>
>>86044219
I am, even though I loved Tower of Terror. I think the movie works as a ride.
>>
>>86044347
Trump's being graded on a curve. He's never been in service and Hillary was governor and Secretary of State. All of his businesses failed and Hillary's already lived in the White House. Yeah, she's a turd, but Trump's toxic nuclear waste.
>>
>>86044069
the third one.(in MCU)

his mom died of cancer in the mid-80s when he was like 7 or 8, when he was taken off-planet by Yondu, who was hired to deliver him to his dad.

Yondu instead adopted him because 'he was a prick'
>>
>>86044379
they'll have some throwaway line where Starlord says "we're on display like animals at the Zoo, what is this an episode of the Twilight Zone?"
>>
>>86044417
>all of his businesses failed
Trump's a venture capitalist. Just because he's had several businesses fail doesn't mean he's not still incredibly successful.

What you can hold against him is his terrible ego while managing said businesses, his disregard for international law while managing said businesses, and his open racism and rumoured sexism while managing the businesses and during his campaign.
>>
>>86044417
>>86044476
Please not Trump/Hilary. This is a happy thread about fun things that matter.
>>
>>86044506
yeah, fair point.

Even if neither of us like either party, I suppose this discussion can and will attract those who do and/or like to meme about them.
>>
>>86044422
so are is family like looking for him? I mean he just disappeared right?
>>
>>86043937
I really hope it's a scene. Just the interactions that could happen from deadpan vs. quippy characters sounds amazing.

Which is why I'm hoping Drax has extended interactions with either Ant-Man or Iron Man.
>>
>>86044576
It isn't mentioned. he runs out of the hospital while his mom is trying to have her last moments with him, then gets beamed up into Yondu's ship.

Heck, it's not even clear whether or not the other people in the hospital room are family, or just friends.

His mom made that cassette he's constantly listening to, out of her old favourites.
>>
>>86044576
He did. With TONS of family still there, which makes me think Peter doesn't want to go back or it's been too long so he feels like he wouldn't fit in.
>>
>>86042794
Anon, I understand clearly that they're going to be in Infinity War. I'm just saying if it were up to me I wouldn't do so.
>>
>>86044669
he has to come back, he needs to see all the series he grew up with as a kid turned into movies. Transformers, GI Joe, TMNT. There even is a new Ghostbusters! He should love coming back to Earth!
>>
>>86044798
Yeah.

He'll realize how little he's missed.
>>
>>86044699
What are your reasons for not wanting them to crossover? Just curious.
>>
>>86044798
l m a o
Peter's fw he sees the reboot movies
>>
>>86044798
>>86044849
>>86044971
https://youtu.be/d0K436vUM4w?t=3m17s
>>
>>86039959
Well, now, see, I want them to fuck, and there's no way they're likely to do that.
>>
>>86044934
I'm not a cuck is my reason
>>
>>86045437
Fanfic.

That's where the fucking happens.
>>
>>86039018
Not.
>>
>>86042039
Lol
>>
>>86045682
What song would play?
>>
>>86039018
Thanos will have razed Xandar and the Guardians will try their best to get any stones before Thanos does

they go to earth to steal it and run into the Avengers who think they are space thieves of some shit
>>
File: 1441907346404.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441907346404.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
>>86049425
>>86042039

I wouldn't be shocked if she were into it.
>>
>>86049561
Oh many if Xandar is blasted, making the self-sacrifice the Guardians made in the first film worthless...

...I'd kind of like that.
>>
>>86039018

Quill would recognize Captain America, at least.
>>
>>86041317
>Cap because face-of-the-franchise armor.

Not because he's faster and stronger, better trained, and will presumably have his magic shield back?
>>
>>86044069

did you not see the movie or what because it was pretty explicit
>>
>>86049561
>they go to earth to steal it and run into the Avengers who think they are space thieves of some shit

I am for this.

I want the Guardians sneaking into the Avengers facility and fucking their mission up.

Or Asgard. I'd kill for the Guardians accidentally outing Loki.
>>
>>86039018
let one or two of both teams separate and make their own ad-hoc team of heroes for a little bit, and they'll be like "we called backup" with both teams fully meeting each other half way through whatever they plan on doing for a plot
>>
>>86049752

Maybe. He hasn't been on Earth for a while. Certainly, he'd remember the concept of Captain America if not his face.

"Who do you think you are? Captain America?"

"Yes?"

"What?"
>>
>>86042039
>Wanda
>having a problem with banging her family members
>>
>Strange set of circumstances lead to the groups about to fight, Cap held up somewhere
>Just as the first shots are about to be fired Cap shows up causing Star Lord to fanboy freak out
>Avengers immediately take to the Guardians once they get to know each other
>Drax and Thor swap stories and get drunk
>Cap enjoys having someone who was forced out of the loop and is a fish out of water
>Tony and Rocket dick measuring contest
>Bruce studying Groot who enjoys the attention
>Gamora and Black Widow being bland to each other
>>
>I'm iron man
>rocket raccon: you know there's 0 chance that that suit is iron right?
>quip quip quip quip quip
>quip quip
>>
I want to see the Milano come to the rescue, playing Moonage Dream. That would be golden.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.