[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/doag/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 18

File: violentauthoritarianshill.png (496KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
violentauthoritarianshill.png
496KB, 1000x333px
violent authoritarian shill edition.

Flashback over! Back to the action- it's time for a slow walking chase!
>>
>flashback over already
I was actually anticipating a week of Lil' Sal.

Also, why take a picture?

Also, is Willis still going for the whole "Conservatives hate blacks" thing despite there clearly being black and/or non-white people in the crowd?

Also, do midnight political rallies even exist? Like, anywhere?
>>
>>86003537
Well this is turning out even dumber than I thought it was going to.
>>
Look, I don't care, okay?
>>
>>86003537
I just noticed her phone turns into a 3DS in the fourth and fifth panels.
>>
>>86003537
You know how you're watching a TV show and the writers keep teasing an interesting development over and over with increasingly contrived ways of preventing it from happening, but you don't really care because it's fun just to watch these characters and experience their world?

This is not like that. This is not fun.
>>
>>86003833
Yeah but you have a name on an anonymous image board so your complaints are invalid.
>>
Okay so what is it Willis, can Amber stand toe to toe with Sal or not? Because it's getting hard to fucking call someone a victim if they're always fucking winning!
>>
>>86003537
Is she going to compare his picture using her 3DS to confirm he's the rapist?
>>
>>86003803
I assume that's supposed to be like a phone case.

>>86003884
He's not wrong.
Basically, the characters are unlikeable, so everything Willis does to keep people interested is just wasted.
>>
>>86003833
Dumbing of Age feels like a really bad soap opera.
>>
File: HashtagWorth.jpg (71KB, 435x326px) Image search: [Google]
HashtagWorth.jpg
71KB, 435x326px
First, here's a series of comments I enjoyed from the strip yesterday (would be the principal letting Leland off the hook). You don't have to reveal yourself if you post here, but you did great work anon.

>>86003537
>Amazi-Girl has completely snapped out of any anger she had and is now behaving completely rationally.

The power of not wanting to be associated with *other people's* racism has 100% fixed Amazi-Girl and she isn't at all flustered with how to deal with her greatest failure as a superhero: the rapist she provided an active distraction for.

Cool. Good writing.
>>
>>86003927
He's not wrong, it's just that his complaints are invalid. Because he's an attention seeking whore.
>>
>>86003962
The reason why I post under a name is actually a bit more complicated than that. I used to post on the DoA site with this name, then Willis banned me after I brought up reading /doag/ and I used the same name here to confirm it was me.

I've kept using my name here on the off chance someone does an extensive analysis of DoA and Willis' general insanity using /doag/ threads for research so that they know which thoughts/complaints are mine and how they compare to my comments on Willis' site.

...This seems incredibly fucking autistic and pointless now that I've typed it all out, but eh. Whatever.
>>
>>86003537
NOW she's calm and collected? After stalking a bitch that gives her some form of PTSD and getting thrown to the ground by her, she finds a rapist, which apparently has a soothing effect on her nerves.
>>
>>86004107
Sorry you got banned!
>>
>>86004107
Were you the "4chan guy" he bragged about banning on his twitter?

Because I thought the dude just banned "4chan guy" for the sheer reason that he reads 4chan despite the idiot advertising DoA on 4chan.
>>
>>86003537
What was the point of the flash back?!! It added nothing to the situation! You could have taken it out and everything would have been the same.
>>
>>86004352
The comic where I got banned, for context:

http://www.dumbingofage.com/2016/comic/book-6/02-that-perfect-girl/thoughtless/
>>
File: 1472780111064.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1472780111064.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>86004617
>“4chan”
>oh well that explains a fucking lot

It is absolutely incredible how much of a tool this guy is.
>>
File: 1472781754529.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472781754529.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>86004691
Wrong picture
>>
>>86003946

Can somebody the strip in which the rape happened?

I want to see how Willis deals with thesubject and that's kind of hot too
>>
>>86003537
>Amber is now calm and cool thinking even though she was literally crazy blood-thirsty 10 seconds ago.
>>
>>86004709
It didn't get as far as rape, she got roofied. Ryan called her a tease and told her to get the hell in the washroom, Joyce glassed the fuck out of his face, then the drugs kicked in and he grabbed her. Then Sarah hit him over the head with a baseball bat.
>>
>>86004617
>Impossible strength should not be a requirement for humanity or participation in culture.

See if you can guess who the source of this quote is.

>>86004709
It was only an attempted rape; Ryan didn't even get Joyce into the bedroom. Hell, I don't even think he got the door opened before outright stating he was going to rape Joyce.
>>
>>86003537
>a crowd of white kids urging the white girl to beat up the black one
>calling her a thug
>>
>>86004617

I feel pretty bad for you.

Also amused because Cerberus is talking about understanding how 4chan works when they freaked the fuck out about 4chan a little while later and asked for people with experience to help her on Patreon.
>>
>>86004900
Eh. I had an off day. I'm over it.

Cerb is like Willis. You're either part of the solution or part of the problem, and for people like them 4chan will always be The Problem.
>>
>>86003927
>>86003803
At the very least, the camera hole moves.
>>
>>86003662
Race traitors. Just like the ones that date other races instead of dating their own kind. That's why Sal's parents are worse than hitler. Because mixed parents are so racist. More reason why segregation should be intergrates into society. So black people and white people don't get together and create evil racist mixed couples...
>>
>>86003537
>>86003537
Wait, what? If we're just gonna jump right back here, then what was the point of the fucking flashback? To show us that Sal's always resorted to violence when things don't go her way? Fucking hell, this comic has no concept of pacing.
>>
Gotta wonder what Amazi-girl's plan is. What's she going to do once she catches up to Ryan? Beat him up? Take him to the police? Roofie him? None of these seem like good options.
>>
>>86005692
It actually looks like she's going o do some for real detective work and figure out his identity and then maybe tell Joyce so she can press charges.

Maybe gears will shift abruptly again and she'll attack him though, who can tell.

Meanwhile in the comments on the site, someone called Willis' sameface art lazy, and he took it to mean that they're referring to his work ethic. So now he's whining about how he's doing strips for us for free, despite it being a crucial part of his business plan for his job.
>>
>>86005797
Amazi-Girl could have done her detective work three weeks ago. SOMEONE at the party had to know who the guy was. Get a list of possible names, then find a name that matches a guy with a HUGE FUCKING GASH across his face.

This comic is so fucking stupid.
>>
File: posted.png (166KB, 800x1308px) Image search: [Google]
posted.png
166KB, 800x1308px
>>86004617
willis gets triggered by the mention of 4chan.

for the record, this wasn't even allowed to be posted, he removed it so people couldn't see critique from someone who isn't a straight, white person.
>>
>>86005911
Yeah, him coming back on campus really clashes against the idea that he was a complete unknown that snuck in. Someone really should've recognized him!
>>
>>86006025
I think Willis is going to keep alienating/banning commenters until the only ones left posting are himself, Cerberus, and that Bicycle Bill guy.
>>
>>86006093
Wait, who's Bicycle Bill???
>>
>>86006062
You'd think someone else from the party would have noticed him.
>>
File: that detail.png (655KB, 693x957px) Image search: [Google]
that detail.png
655KB, 693x957px
>>86005797
Did anyone give him shit for how lazy this was?
>>
>>86005911
>Amazi-Girl
>Being competent at anything besides beating the crap out of people
>>
>>86007319
No clue, but it angers me that he thinks he worked really hard on it.
>>
>>86007512
She's also good at jumping......
to conclusions.
>>
>>86003803
This was my thought as well. Also, that transformation is far more interesting than anything else that happened in the comic.
>>
File: Smug fucker.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Smug fucker.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>86003709
Liar.
>>
File: 1465635961464.png (265KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
1465635961464.png
265KB, 1000x333px
>>86007319
I wish we would have gotten at least one comic about Mary arguing with that guy.
>>
File: 1272924541385.png (91KB, 303x269px) Image search: [Google]
1272924541385.png
91KB, 303x269px
Guys, I can't handle this anymore.
This comic is BEYOND shit and there is no way of fixing it. ALL characters are terrible, dialogs are trash, creator is a manchild with tones of brain problems...... and this crap got fans. Who PAY this man.

I know I can just walk away and not giving a shit but its THERE. And there are people who agree and support the crap that goes on in this horrible comic.

tl;dr: How do we stop this madness?
>>
File: infinite facepalm.gif (355KB, 676x480px) Image search: [Google]
infinite facepalm.gif
355KB, 676x480px
>>86005797
>So now he's whining about how he's doing strips for us for free
>>
>>86009546
Convince him to an hero.
>>
>>86003946
God, reading the rest of the comments and Willis piling up on a relatively innocent questions is disgusting.

They keep talking a big game about not bullying and racism, but they attack a mixed race man, call him ignorant and assume he's white, demand bans for anyone speaking out against it, just for asking a question.

Jeez, these people are really the scum of the earth.
>>
>>86009681
The saddest thing is all the comments think the Leland plot is going to continue tomorrow. Those poor naive fools
>>
>>86006025
Honestly this comic is not worth 1000 word essays. Good riddance.
>>
>>86007319
I brought up in here the disparity of the staircase behind Sal and Marcie, and how it shrinks between this shot and the strip where Sal pulls down Amber.
>>
>>86007319
Damn it, Willis, at least put some squiggles on those placards, or photoshop "DeSanto 2016" on them, or SOMETHING.

Do that, THEN you can brag about detail.
>>86009546
There's some evidence to suggest that the SJW movement is eating itself form the inside, so it's entirely possible that his patreon subscribers will get bored and move on eventually. Plus, Willis is not a smart man - the only reason he doesn't blow all his internet money on Transformers is because his wife won't let him.
>>
>>86007319

and get banned?
>>
>>86003932
Bad soap operas can at least be entertaining, this shit sucks.
>>
>>86007319

Actually yes. I was reading the comments just now and someone replied to "Leland looks like Ryan" with "he's just lazy", and Willis flipped out about how he "stays up late to write free comics for [us] while taking care of twins" so accusations of laziness makes him "super fucking angry".

You're the one who flat out said you went full-time on Dumbing of Age because you didn't have to put any effort into it, you fat hairy manchild prick.
>>
>>86016123

Huh, didn't read what you were replying to.

Still, the point here is that he's a fat hairy manchild prick.
>>
>>86016123
But he IS lazy. He didn't even put faces on half the people in that panel he's so proud of. And most of the ones with faces don't even have noses.
>>
>>86005797
>someone called Willis' sameface art lazy, and he took it to mean that they're referring to his work ethic
he flips out whenever anyone calls him lzy, especially when they point out actual art mistakes he didnt bother to fix.
wilis is lazy as fuck. he admitted he just writes doa because its easy and he doesnt have to think about it, and seeing some of his more serious art, its obvious he doesnt put any effort into drawing doa either.
so why the fuck does he deny it so hard?
>>
You guys will never believe me, but a while back I gave Willis an art criticism and he seemed to actually take it.

I once asked him why Billie's hair is so much shorter let down then when it's in a ponytail (the difference was incredibly obvious. Ponytail was past her shoulders, let down it was chin length).
Willis of course gave his usual shitty remark "Because she's a cartoon character".

But every time after when Billie had her hair down, it was way longer, like it should be.

Everything the guy does is out of some degree of spite, so I can just imagine him doing this not to genuinely improve, but to stick it to me.
>>
>>86018120
Jeez, what's so hard about just admitting he didn't notice something, or just saying he liked the ponytail that way? Why does he have to be a petty douche in every interaction?

Also:
>Point out that his portrayal of an event is preposterous
BAAW THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME!

>Point out his art is inconsistent
BAAW THEY'RE CARTOONS!
>>
>>86018378
I'm mostly just surprised he actually took what I said to heart instead of continuing to draw the hair wrong out of spite or something like he always does whenever someone points something out.
>>
>>86018378
>Why does he have to be a petty douche in every interaction?
Maybe something is lodged in his brain.

>>86018475
That actually is a bit surprising. Heck, she could have gotten her hair cut instead, too.

What strip did you first notice the inconsistency and what strip did he fix it on?
>>
>>86016041
Yeah, even the really bad plots here aren't bad enough to be funny.
>>
>>86018861
I think it was around the arc where she, Joyce, Dina and Sarah go to the mall?
All the old comics where Billie has her hair down, it's longer than I remember, but still always inconsistent to how long he drew the ponytail.

I can't be arsed to look for when I noticed him fixing it. Even the older comics are godawful in hindsight.

I can't get a comment for reference like Zagreus did since I asked over tumblr.
>>
>>86009589
>I'm doing this shit for free so I don't have to listen to criticism.

It's a pretty common attitude from a certain type of amateur creator. Of course anyone that genuinely wants to improve should still try and act in a professional manner and at least consider valid criticism.
>>
>>86020898
Despite his attitude, Willis' comic is his job and he is doing it professionally. He provides the comic "for free" on his website for ad revenue and to increase his audience (there's always people leaving so you need to keep people coming in). Then the rest of his business model is about converting those fans into patreon supporters and book buyers. He's not doing anyone any favours.
>>
>>86021107
It's not even free. Just by being on his site, youre giving him money from ad revenue.
>>
>>86021311
I use multiple ad blockers to spite people like him.
>>
>>86018378
>>Point out his art is inconsistent
>BAAW THEY'RE CARTOONS!
I could even see that excuse if it were some bad frames in animation. But with his 3-month buffer, he has more than enough time to fix anything that doesn't look right.
>>
>>86004537
This. Especially when the fight isn't going to happen.
>>
>>86004129
Taking down Ryan will net her more hero points. Taking down the one responsible for her Tragic Origin? Not so much.
>>
>>86004691
He welcomes fans from all walks of life... So long as you're not Christian or visit the wrong website.
>>
>>86018120

This man is making bank too.

>Master artists from ages past suffered abuse and criticism, their art only appreciated after they were dead and gone
>Willy makes a living off of tripe he admits to half-assing (but don't accuse him of half-assing!)
>>
>>86024274

>or don't agree with him
>or are white
>and cis
>>
>>86003537

Is there a post, pic, video or something that shows the moment in which Willys stopped being a decent webcomic artis and became the worst SJW?
>>
>>86025367
It happened the way someone falls asleep, anon. Very slowly, then all at once.
>>
>>86007525

Really? I mean I can kind of forgive him doing a slapdash job occasionally due to his schedule being as good as it is but if he really wants to say he didn't rush it out that's fucked
>>
>>86025367
It was definitely sometime during Shortpacked. The False Equivalency comic was probably the pin drop for most people, and it just got more retardedly SJW from there.
>>
File: tumblr_o9b87x6Rrq1vwhxgdo1_1280.jpg (197KB, 625x790px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9b87x6Rrq1vwhxgdo1_1280.jpg
197KB, 625x790px
Bumping so we don't have to make another thread once Patreanon shows up later tonight.
>>
>>86006025
I ain't reading all that.
Summarize it into one sentence.
>>
>>86028327
I skimmed it, but I think it goes like this

White christian person who has legitimate experience being discriminated against by non-whites in their youth with evidence to back it up is mad that Willis depicts all white christians as terrible fucking people.

Willis banned them for being a white christian and criticizing him.
>>
>>86028631
>Willis depicts all white christians as terrible fucking people
he doesnt though. the two main characters are white christians who are obviously not depicted as terrible, joyces dad is a legitimately great guy, and theres plenty of non-white christians who are good people too.
he probably deleted it because its a stupid fucking comment that a hundred people have made before
>>
>>86029222
Joyce is a good person, yes (as much as one can be in DoA), but the way her development is going, it's clear she's eventually going to denounce her faith and become an atheist like all the other characters.

And probably become a lesbian, like all the other characters.
>>
>>86027792
HA!
>>
>>86028327
Non-white person gets emotionally and physically abused by militant Christians, goes into foster homes for years, gives up Christianity at age 15, has been tormented by a lot of people, doesn't hold it against Christians as a group, and thinks Willis should get off his high horse about how terrible Christians are.
>>
>>86029294
maybe, but even so therell still be hank and becky and billie and the christian background girls, and joyce still would have been treated as a positive christian character up until the point she loses her faith
also dorothy is joyces only atheist friend
>>
>>86029542
And this only shows how much of a goddamn tool Willis is, where someone who actually had bad experiences with Christians beyond "Mommy won't let me watch He-Man" is more open minded and mature than he is.

Novel length comment aside, good on that guy for getting over it instead of letting it fester and stunt them like Willy did.
>>
>>86029854
what about Mary
>>
>>86029992
shes not portrayed as a good person
>>
>>86029854
Don't drag Becky into this. She thinks God makes lesbian booty calls for her
>>
>>86030005
see, shes a great christian
>>
>>86030031
She gives herself unto the Lord in all ways?

*insert appropriate eye-wiggle GIF*
>>
>>86030005
>>86030098

I still say eventually Joyce is going to become a lesbian and hook up with Becky, because Willis has outright stated that the strip's reality will bend to make Becky happy, and the only thing she wants that she hasn't gotten yet is Joyce's vagina.

It's going to happen, There's no way it's not. It makes too much sense.
>>
>>86030347
well then shed have to stay christian.
you cant have both things, guys
>>
>>86030468
What I'm saying is I wouldn't put it past Willis to make Joyce lose her religion AND become a lesbian.

For god's sakes, he's been foreshadowing both for years.
>>
>>86030644
sure, but beckys been pretty adamant about keeping her own faith. i cant see them getting together if joyce loses hers.

atheist lesbian joyce will have to go hit on someone else instead
>>
>>86030644
He did a "is Joyce a lesbian" bait several years ago and since then she's been firmly straight.
>>
>>86030774
Has Willis gone into Joyce's sexuality at all lately?

Not arguing, legit curious. Ever since Becky came in a lot of facets of Joyce's character have been dropped in favor of being Becky's sidekick, so I can't remember it coming up recently.
>>
>>86030999
becky ended joyces sexuality arc. joyce figured if she didnt feel anything for becky, theres no way she would for any other girl
>>
>>86030999
Not lately, exactly. But she spent a while looking at boobs and staring at long hair. Then she ended up at the "questioning sexuality" event, I think, in support of Ethan and stuff. Really hasn't been anything since then.
>>
>>86028631
>white
I'm not white.
>>
>>86031096
Yeah, I skimmed and misread.

Sorry about that.
>>
>>86030774
>>86031045
Willis could easily change his mind. I could see him even making her bisexual near the end of the strip for shits and giggles.
>>
>>86030999
The Becky kiss really wasn't about Joyce's sexuality. I guess you could take it as a final nail in the coffin.

Long before the kiss, Joyce was way into Sal's hair and Billie's boobs and was holding Billie's hand, but then she saw Ethan and got actually aroused. I think a lot of her touchy-feelyness is attributed to her being home schooled. She just thought hugging her best friend all the time was normal, and Becky thought it was cool cause she was a lesbian but didn't know yet.

Joyce is aroused by dudes, but she's so fucked up that she probably won't ever get over her weird trauma and repression to actually do anything about it.
>>
Patreanon here.
>>
>>86031557
>She's not actually going to do anything
surprise.
>>
>>86031557

Thanks for all your hard work as always.
>>
>>86031557
i no longer have any idea what the point of this scene is
>>
From the man himself: "i added and deleted a line from sal in the last panel like sixteen times in the past hour, not being sure if the face just by itself was good enough or not"

So remember how he was all "I have them queued up months in advance, I can't edit them" for whatever reason? Yeah, that's a bald-faced lie. Patreon doesn't let you queue, after all.
>>
>>86031592
>Hard work
I literally just post images.
>>
>>86031557
>Willis is too afraid to say nigger
https://youtu.be/ER0eQwzu2lo
>>
>>86031615

Also the line was "...a shinin' example," which wouldn't have made any sense whatsoever.
>>
>>86031604
showing amber getting over her hate of sal?
>>
File: sexylesbiancatfighting?.png (338KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
sexylesbiancatfighting?.png
338KB, 1000x333px
And one more thing- the most recent bonus strip. If you ever wanted to see Daisy peeing, now's your chance.
>>
>>86031632
Thug literally fucking means a violent person that's especially a criminal.
>>
>>86031679
What's your point?
>>
>>86031656
i dont think its doing the trick
it just seems contrived, and i dont buy amazi-girl backing down with a mob at her back supporting her
>>
>>86031557
I understand, even appreciate, the idea of "Amazi-Girl forced to defend Sal" as a plot point. But the execution...

Start off with the barely covered Robin/Leslie/Roz plotline that hasn't been relevant for months, introduce the bizarre "midnight DeSanto rally", have a book FUCKING END AND THEN BEGIN A NEW ONE in what is quite clearly the middle of a story beat, throw in the 100% unambiguously racist crowd that is nevertheless going to let Sal and Amber talk pleasantly for several minutes without doing anything, re-introduce Ryan for no goddamn reason and then fail to satisfactorily resolve/advance anything with THAT...

I don't even understand the logic of Willis' plotting anymore. This is just surreal.
>>
>>86031557
Ha ha, now they're just working together! Ha, ha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is utter garbage.
>>
>>86031679

Words can have subtextual meanings. When was the last time you saw "thug" in an American headline and it didn't mean "a black person?" Willis used that word for a reason.
>>
>>86031672
Goddamn it.

"Rip each other's clothes off" got me to laugh.
>>
>>86031679
they dont know that sals a violent criminal anon, they just know shes black
>>
>>86031713
When they talked about those graffiti artists that tagged up the Vietnam mural.
When they talk about the fucking white crackheads down in Kentucky.
When they talk about the group of Indian fuckers that beat that old white couple up for being on vacation.

Thug means black people when you want it to mean black people.
>>
>>86031713
I've never seen it used in a headline, for what it's worth.
>>
>>86031730
By all definition Sal's more white than black.
>>
>>86031557
So is Willis going to have Amber get over Sal or is he going to have her do the "next time we meet I won't let you off as easy" crap and draw this plot out for another five years?

Because either way I'll be disappointed.
>>
>>86031777
Dude, it took him like six years to finally get back to the fucking rapist plot line, what do you think?
>>
>>86031757
That's funny. I have.
>>
>>86031771
but shes less white than a white person
>>
>>86031836
She looks like a tanned white girl. For fucks sake look at Sarah and then look at Sal and tell me they're both black.
>>
>>86031713

I dunno about headlines but I use thug to mean just about any trashy/uneducated/brutish/criminal person. I dunno anyone who would use it specifically to refer to black people.
>>
>>86031672
Daisy is the original Becky in which pretty much every comic with her has her being a lesbian as a punchline.
>>
>>86031807
The thing is, with how this is being executed, either way it's going to be stupid.

Amber's acting WAY too fucking calm right now after being bloodthirsty mere strips ago. If she gets over it so quick, that's stupid.

In this new comic, they're apparently working together to stop Ryan and Amber is defending her from a crowd of racists. If she goes back to stalking and attacking her after this, that's stupid.

Willis has written himself into a situation where there can't possibly be a satisfying outcome.
>>
>>86031860
Willis draws mixed race people as white with a palette swap but it's not hard to see why she would still be treated as black.
>>
>>86003537
>She actually attempts to compare photos to make sure it's the right guy

Is this the smartest action anyone's even taken in this comic?
>>
>>86031933
Really? Why? What could possibly be screaming "I'M BLACK" about Sal?
>>86031918
Every time he does something major, it always ends in a shitty way. Toe Dad did it, Carla's revenge did it, and this whole damn thing will do it.
>>
Ryan's name is now Wormy
>>
>>86031952
The brown skin, black eyes, and black hair. Because of Willis's simplistic style it's possible she could be a white girl with a tan if you completely ignored the text, but that would be stupid.
>>
>>86031945
I was honestly expecting Amazi-Girl to just automatically know it was him and jump him, so this is an honestly nice change of pace from the constant "swift and immediate violence is always the answer" crap.

It won't last long, though, since now he's going to have Amazi-Girl AND Sal beating the shit out of him.
>>
>>86031702
especially how she's been increasingly unhinged.
>>
>>86031945
It seems smart, but consider that it took Amber 3 weeks of doing fuck all to put this amount of effort into finding her friend's rapist. And only after Willis wrote him into a contrived scene set in a midnight political rally on a college campus.
>>
>>86031811
No, I haven't. I don't even read the news.
>>
>>86032145
I have seen it happen over and over. It's a thing.
>>
>>86031996
Not that guy, but I would have had no idea she was black if I didn't read these threads and only saw the strips.
>>
>>86032192
You're full of shit.
>>
>>86032271
Nah.
>>
>>86032239
That's a failure of Willis's art style. I had no idea Billie was supposed to be Asian until someone told me.

But if you read enough strips you should know Sal is black from the text. Even though her brother looks like a 13 year old Indian boy.
>>
>>86032271
You could literally just google "thug racism" and see articles that provide evidence that this is the case. I was going to help you, but, like, fuck you.
>>
>North korea is firing missiles at japan
how soon until this gets into DoA?
>>
>>86032590
Two years at least.
>>
>>86003678
How appropriate
>>
>>86031604
that you shouldn't be racist to black people even if you're the one who instigated the fight.
>>
>>86031672
The peeing thing is an odd choice, but this is a genuinely amusing setup and payoff.

Color me surprised
>>
>>86031557
I said it last strip, but irrational hatreds can't just be put on hold. That and you wouldn't cooperate with the object of your hatred
>Oh, i still hate you, but see, wordswordswords
>fight her? why would i do that?
>>
>>86033103
seriously. amazigirl flipped her shit when sal *saved her life*, now shes suddenly okay with her because some guy shes never seen before has a suspicious scar?
>>
>>86031672
Any chance of us getting the rest of the Patreon-only strips sometime soon?
>>
>>86032380
>Billie was supposed to be Asian
She's half-Asian. I think Chinese. She mentions it several times, and her middle name is Chinese.

>>86033269
Amber is mentally unstable and also stupid. But don't forget: characters behave how Willis's plots demand them to. It has no rhyme or reason with their personality or anything.
>>
>>86032380
>>86033465

Funnily enough, she was straight-up white in the original universe he made.
>>
>>86031624
It's gotta be painful to give WIllis money, though
>>
>>86033972

You can withdraw the donation and still receive the benefits, I believe.

Willis has sperged over it once at least.
>>
>>86031905
The difference is Daisy's punchline is more about how sexually starved she is and not just "I'm gay, lol"
>>
http://pastebin.com/5MwZPhsE
>>
>>86003537
"Oh, for the love of god I *promise* to punch you later in like *two seconds*, okay?!"

>>86031557
>Sal approaches and talks to her

I get that it's a punchline, but wouldn't it be weird to assume that someone that said that isn't still going to fight you and just approach them calmly? I mean Sal is right up next to Amazi-Girl in that second strip.
>>
>>86034286
>I'm gay
Maybe the joke works better if becky is in a green suit.
>>
>>86031557
>Thanks white lady for savin' me from the problems that you caused. Imma go join a twerk team now.

ah, i hate Amazigirl so much. even her name is stupid.
>>
>>86032434
Hahahaha I love it when cunts like you just REEEEE at folks because you get too triggered to argue.
>>
>>86031777

They could hate fuck?
>>
>>86035254
Make it a foursome and add Danny and Ethan. Then make it a Slipshine comic.
>>
>>86031757
>>86031811
>Schrödinger's headline
>>
>>86031557
>before I kick his teeth in
I'm sorry. But the paladin in me is screaming.

That's not justice, you retarded cunt. That's undue retribution. The motherfucker's face is gashed. If you can't go to the cops because it was an underage drinking party and you don't want to PUT AN ACTUALLY DANGEROUS OFFENDER IN PRISON in exchange for community service and fines, then don't go fucking vigilante in response. That's selfish and retarded. That's not fucking justice, you retard. That guy is a fuckhead, sure, but pursuing someone violently over past crimes that they've already suffered for is absolutely fucking wrong. Protest the shit out of them, sure. Slander their name, fine, dick move after enough time has passed, but sure. But going to assault them? That's basic retarded.
>>
>>86033409

Maybe! Some of the older ones look like shit.

I don't mean that because of the art, I mean that for some reason, the quality has degraded to doilooklikeiknowwhatajaypegis.mov quality. I've got all the ones after this saved, but most of those have been posted here at one point or another. I'm not sure if Willis is going to reupload these or what happened to them, but they're pretty much unreadable.
>>
>>86035585
Wow, I can only read one speech bubble of that.

So like... is this the secret origin of the Carla-Mary feud??
>>
>>86035573
That's a good point. What can Amazi-Girl actually do to the guy at this point? Beat him up again? There's no police report on him because Joyce's friends talked her out of filing one. If she attacks him now then as far as the law is concerned she'll be committing assault (not that the police would tolerate a vigilante in the first place but whatever).

Just out the man as a rapist, Willis, you sadistic weirdo.
>>
>>86035697
This is especially true when you consider how the entire rally stopped and spun on its heel to see her beat up a girl they know nothing about. Ryan is part of the group. I hope they dog-pile on Amber when she tries to attack him.
>>
>>86035609
It might be!

Also, I managed to find files for all but two of them, so I'll toss what I've got up here in just a tick!
>>
File: 8-2015-2.png (186KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
8-2015-2.png
186KB, 1000x333px
>>86033409

Here we go! All the patreon bonus strips.
http://imgur.com/a/48WB1
>>
>>86036151
Thanks!
>I guess Amber takes the men's elevator to avoid Sal.
> Joyce being a dick to Walky randomly
> I didn't know Sierra is bi
> Josswin indeed.
>>
>>86035573

This is the same "super hero" who was just picking a fight with the girl SHE stabbed and did who already paid her sentence.

You think she cares about justice? This is all about her own ego.
>>
File: MiqOUwp.png (358KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
MiqOUwp.png
358KB, 1000x333px
>>86036151
cheers anon.

but I don't get this one.
>>
>>86036356
I believe Trump travelled down an escalator, and online media went nuts over it for no real reason.
>>
>>86036540
that seems like a really weak excuse for an exclusive comic you have to pay for.

I even liked most of the exclusive comics.
>>
>>86035585
>Mary: You've been hogging the commons TV all day.

>Carla: I was here first. As usual it sucks [total guess] to be other people who are not me.

>God's gentle reminder: Maybe the rest of us don't want to watch this sinful trash?

>UltraCar: Oh, and what you consume is so virtuous

>Mary-Kouhai: My mind is a temple for the lord I, judiciously curate it

>Spider-Car: Zoomer, how can i hack into another student's web[took me a while to figure this out because who says *web* search anymore] search history?

Mary confirmed for having a sad panda account.
>>
>>86029222

It IS a distinct rule with Willis. Joyce and her dad are merely exceptions to it.
>>
>>86030001

It's atill amusing that despite WIllis' intent, she still comes off as somewhat sympathetic
>>
>>86030347
>It's going to happen, There's no way it's not.

Unless his own large intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life itself, leapt straight up through his neck and throttles his brain.
>>
>>86030999

Does that picture of Joyce sitting on the washing machine count?
>>
>>86031656

Maybe Amber has simply lowered Sal's priority and put her on the backburner
>>
>>86037275
original poster here
it's a complete 180 and fucking stupid.

What, Sal actually challenging her makes her realize Sal's not actually bad? She's a psychotic who pushed everyone around her away for telling her that her alter ego is fucking insane.
>>
>>86034336
Thank you for finally switching to pastebin like I suggested
>>
>>86037275
If this was a good comic we'd have all these different priorities swimming around in the characters heads. For Amazi-Girl you'd have her revenge on Sal, her desire to bring Ryan to justice, her distaste for the crowd's prejudice, her worry for the safety of Sal, her fear of the 2 person fight becoming a riot and her fear of being captured or identified by authorities. Then in the execution, she wouldn't just ditch one priority as others show up, but rather she'd juggle them, while the other characters focus on one or two (for Sal it would be getting AG to stop and protecting Marcie, while for Ryan it would be escaping without revealing his identity). Then you'd have this complex scene play out where the crowd is a constant obstacle, but the Sal Amazi-Girl fight has already started while Ryan slowly tries to get out.

It would be a good way of showing how all the differing ideas in Amber's mind have to clash in order for her to do what she wants as opposed to what she thinks is right.

That would be really hard though, so better to just completely sideline the Sal issue on both sides, to make the storytelling as simple to do as possible.
>>
File: saigon 00.jpg (85KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
saigon 00.jpg
85KB, 1000x333px
>>86036151
>>
File: Paul Lynde Halloween Special.jpg (85KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
Paul Lynde Halloween Special.jpg
85KB, 1000x333px
>>86036151
>>
>>86036151

Seems like a really inappropriate time to ask
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.