[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is Marvel going to stop with this anti-white male propaganda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (562KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
562KB, 1988x3056px
Everyone knows the 1% has our best interests at heart. How dare they imply rich white men are anything but good samaritans? Name one bad instance of a rich white man doing something wrong.
>>
>>85971755
Who doesn't want Mile's D? Is that Huntress? So many questions that I don't want to read to find out.
>>
Haven't read the last few issues of Miles, but how does her whole point of view work? Miles became Spider-Man in a universe where he never met Peter and Peter himself was a poor fifteen year old.

How much time has passed between Secret Wars and now that Miles could possibly be being manipulated by Peter? Miles clearly wants to keep being Spider-Man. I don't get this.
>>
>>85971755
When Bendis the self-proclaimed black man is no longer on the top of Marvel's hierarchy.
>>
>>85971987
No tony stark. Tony is trying to get miles on the fuck precogs side by saying its profiling
>>
>>85971755
Jesus Christ. What is going on over at Disney. Do they have some kind of white men genocide planned?
>>
File: tony smirk.jpg (16KB, 249x389px) Image search: [Google]
tony smirk.jpg
16KB, 249x389px
>>85972025
Not the first time Stark was right in regards to the topic of the Civil War event. Superpower registration and training? Yes, it is a thing that needs to happen. Trusting some elitist Inhuman with precognition abilities? Nope, definitely some shaddy stuff if you are detaining them when they haven't committed anything illegal yet.
>>
>>85972025
Oh, it's another "Miles has his story interrupted by a bullshit event" episode.

Thanks for correcting me though, anon
>>
>Marvel and Disney hates white people
>which is why the majority of the avengers are white
>and the majority of the USAvengers are white
>and the majority of the entire roster of characters ever made by Marvel is white
ok
>>
>>85972107
Marvel doesn't hate white people. Disney's Marvel hates white people. They should honestly just rebrand them Mouseketeer Comics.
>>
>>85972082
Yes but he is against using ulysses at all. Because he is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>85971755
You guys bitch and moan just like niggas do.
>>
>>85971755
They could write "a riche dude" but they chose to add the color of his skin when in reality, it didn't matter. Rich implied in a position of power and that's what matter: "a powerful person is trying to manipulate you who are not among the powerful ones".
>>
>>85971755
This shit is really starting to piss me off. I have upper middle class black friends whose parents pay for everything who always talk about how white people don't even know what it's like. I'm a fucking orphan that had to pay my way through school and sell drugs for a bit and work full time 70 hours a week to do so, yet I'm somehow better off than them cause of my skin color? This fucking shit needs to stop.
>>
>>85971755
Every time I read something like this from Marvel, I think of that Morgan Freeman interview.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
>>
I don't see the reason "white" needs to be inserted in that dialogue.
>>
>>85972281
She's talking about a rich white man which are stereotypically pieces of shit. I don't even get why this is triggering people on /co/
>>
>>85972281
I mean I feel for you homie, but this is a children's comic, you're obviously not a rich white male so you shouldn't be taking literally any offense, and you should probably seek therapy.
>>
>>85971755
>WE WUZ KINGS IN SHIIEET
>BLACK PEOPLE DID ERRYTHANG IN HISTORY
>EXCEPT HITLER AND SHIT DOE, HE WUZ WHITE
>BASICALLY WHITE PPL DID ERRYTHANG BAD AND BLACK PEOPLE DINDU NUFFIN BUT GOOD SHIIEET
>>
>>85972365
Because rich white people suck.
>>
Okay guys, stop acting like little fucking girls about this.
>>
>>85972405
Its just fucking annoying that because I'm white this stupid agenda is getting pushed that I'm somehow better off. Thats just as bad as saying all black people are ghetto.
>>
>>85972383
The post you're responding to gave an entire life story as to why it triggers him you fucking retard
>>
>>85972365
Because rich white men are pieces of shit? Are we going to ignore that's not true?
>>
>>85972422
You sound like a faggot,
>>
>>85972429
Rich people=evil and poor people=innocent good oppressed people is literally brainwashing propaganda.

Can't believe you americans are becoming like this.
>>
>>85972454
Wow, this place really is /co/mblr.
>>
>>85972459
Brainwash propagated by poor people?
>>
>>85972281
It's not white people in general it is referring to rich white people which tony is. Tony is about 1/10 as rich as scrooge mcduck, he doesn't live a lifestyle where profiling would effect him. He is basically those Tumblr girls that take offense on the behalf of all those race and sexual minorities even though they aren't one.
>>
>>85972440
which is exactly why that page shouldn't trigger him dumbass
>>
>>85972479
Great job with proving my point
>>
>>85972510
But this shit pops up all the time now in media. People just automatically assume white=well off. It gets really fucking old.
>>
>Most of the rich are white men
>Rich white men were known to do a lot of bad shit
>Somehow this is bad to say

LOL, okay
>>
>>85972499
Brainwash propagated by rich people that pretend they're on the poor people's side.

This is common in south america. Propagating anti-capitalist messages and later driving on their 300 thousand dollar cars.
>>
>>85972515
It triggers him because the usage of "white" here is superfluous and unneeded, it feeds into the idea that white is a negative thing in and of itself and leads to his privileged (in the actual sense of being well off) friends claiming their lives are SOOOOOO HARD because of the color of their skin while his life is easy because of the same skin-deep (see what I did there?) reasons

The continuous use of "white" as a dirty word must end
>>
You idiots know that rich white dudes use and abuse EVERYONE including poor whites, she wasn't saying "rich white dudes" as ALL white people.

Jesus christ
>>
>lol rich white people amirite?
>Oh shit. Save us, rich white people!

Never change, rest of the world.
>>
>>85972383
>She's talking about a rich man which are stereotypically pieces of shit.
>ftfy
Here's why it's triggering people.
>>
>>85972500
>>85972543
>>85972454
>>85972383
>this blatant samefagging
>>
>>85972559
Rich people abuse and use everyone. Not just rich white people. Thats the problem. The fact that he's white has nothing to do with his wealth. Associating being white with wealth is just fucking wrong, especially with how many rich athletes there are.
>>
>>85972532
>But this shit pops up all the time now in media
>now
I'm pretty sure that stereotype is older than your parents. It's not going away, just like black people liking fried chicken, or asians being bad drivers. You just have accept that it is a thing, nobody really believes that it's true. Every poor "black" neighborhood probably has a ton of just as poor white people a block over, and hillbillies are still a thing.
>>
>>85972578
>Can't make a statement of how it's wrong
>SAMEFAG
godamn just shut up already
>>
>>85972559
Am I to pretend that affluent Africans and Asians don't fuck with the plebs in their countries as well?

The usage of white is unneeded and is effectively a slur here.
>>
>>85972592
The problem is people do believe it. I have black friends and they all believe it. Media believes it. It's not being portrayed as a racist character like the other things you mentioned are, but it just as much is.
>>
File: Untitled.png (8KB, 825x133px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8KB, 825x133px
>>85972555
Tony Stark is white is he not?

>>85972578
Yeah
>>
>>85972559
Problem is rich dudes use and abuse, whatever their color, they have the power to do so.
>>
>>85972603
>continuous use of "rich white people" in retarded, inflammatory sentences
>"WHOA I'M NOT A SAMEFAG BAITING FOR (You)s THAT'S JUST A CRAZY CONSPIRACY COOKED UP BY RICH WHITE PEOPLE"

Here's the last (You) you'll get from me, you /b/-tier faggot
>>
>>85971986
>Who doesn't want Mile's D?
Like 99% of the people he's met.
>>
"Wahh I'm white and it hurts that I'm being stereotyped as having an awesome life! The persecution of whites must end!"

Lol white people. And non I'm not the samefag from earlier.
>>
>>85972604
What in the fuck does the "plight" of our ancestors have anything to do with us? Cause some asshole I was maybe related to 100 years ago was successful I should just be stereotyped into people assuming I am better off? How is that any better than assuming if you are black you are poor or have a bunch of siblings? It's the same damn thing and the fact that this kind of racism is used so readily is ridiculous.
>>
>>85972605
Yet the setting is NORTH AMERICA, mostly rich WHITE MEN
>>
>>85972337
That's some powerful stuff, honestly.

Wallace's reaction was pathetic too.
That "come on we gibbin' u summin'" response was typical of the leftist's casual racism.

I disagree with several of the guy's political views, but his egalitarian, ethic-based stance on "race" has always impressed me.
>>
>>85972657

Idiots like you make me glad I'm not white.
>>
>>85972642
See>>85972630
>>85972603

Retarded fucker
>>
>>85972630
Is the fact he's white that matters here or the fact that he is super rich? Because he also has a beard so they maybe they should have write "rich white bearded dude".
>>
>>85972679
And racist like you make me glad I don't have such a narrow view on society. Don't make assumptions about people based on their skin color.
>>
I'm so sick of this WE WUZ KINGS and Anti-White bullshit that everybody seems to be pushing for nowadays.
As a black person it pisses me off to see a damn race that has been persecuted and mistreated because of their skin color berate another race because their skin color and actions of their long dead ancestors which they have no control over.
We are so damn quick to say to say "it's our turn to be self righteous assholes".
>>
>>85972708
Someone will reply to you seriously and that upsets me, guess you earned this (You).
>>
>>85972281
I don't know about all white people being rich, I thought the stereotype was that white people are never effected by racism/ never discriminated against. Even though that kind of thought is discrimination in itself.
>>
>>85972656
Do you have reading comprehension? The comic implied that Tony is a manipulator. His skin color shouldn't matter, only his wealth.

You can't be against stereotype for poc and say "who cares!" for white. It's everybody or nobody.
>>
>>85972753

Except most of the same people that call people out for anti-white racism are bigots themselves.
>>
One of these days I want to commission InCase to draw and color Kitty Pryde getting gang raped by niggers in every hole while Bendis is forced to watch while tongueing a niggers ass.

And then a colored drawing of Rightclops fucking a nigger bitch shackled in chains with the word Inhuman carved into her forehead
>>
>>85972656
So you want to play by the rules of stereotypes? Because if that's the case, whites get the statistical evidence of pretty much every minority except Jews and Asians being fucking retards in the public school system and single parent criminals.
>>
>>85972799
>while Bendis is forced to watch
>forced
wew

Also
>being this triggered by a Bendis comic
>>
>>85972753
The evil rich white man sterotype has been a thing for ages now and is true in real life too. It's funny how blacks and Hispanics can joke about their sterotypes and take em in stride but the second a white person's feelings get hurt everything has to be shut down. I highly doubt you're rich so you're clearly not the target.

I wonder how many of you would be complaing had she gone about some rich Jew conspiracy.
>>
>Bombshell
>Her and her mother got experimented on by rich white men
>doesn't like rich white me
Are you really surprised by this?
>>
>>85972835
>the second a white person's feelings get hurt everything has to be shut down
I am actually pretty wealthy, and it doesn't bother me, specifically. What bothers me is that anyone should be put down for things that they have no control over, like how they are born.
>>
>>85972835
>if you're upset at white being a slur you must be /pol/acks who believe Jews control everything

If she made her slurs against some Jewish conspiracy then every normie, tumblrtard and most 4channers would be complaining.
>>
>>85972728
Nice try whiteboi. No Black actually buys into the WE WUZ KANGS meme you /pol/yards invented.
>>
>>85972281

The term is 'micro-aggression' and now you know how the Jews felt when the Nazi's came after them.

Small but constant attacks designed to shape public opinion against you, all of which can be also turned against you if you complain because 'it's just a joke' or 'you are being sensitive'.

And after years of demonising you, when everyone hates your guts for all the shit they think you did, then they can implement a final solution.
>>
>>85972868
She just needs to find one willing to pay for everything for her. Then she'll start liking them.
>>
>>85972898
>most 4channers would be complaining
This is wrong.
>>
>>85971755
Regardless of what "rich white men" do or dont do, why is this kind of thinking being encouraged in children's comics? All this is doing is putting up more walls not knocking them down.
>>
>>85972911
Not from /pol/, but when I was in Santa Fe, I heard some people discussing this on the street.
>>
>>85972868

None of the anons getting mad about this read comics to know that. It's time for the usual weekend 'I'm opressed by fiction' circlejerk fed by the pictures they get off twitter.
>>
>>85972953
If you are trying to imply that fiction can't oppress people you really need to look at the Nazi and Jim Crow propaganda.
>>
>>85972941
>I heard the hoodrats being ignorant

Ok
>>
>>85972941

I hear white people being ignorant of history every single day. What's your point?
>>
>>85972938
Because irony of irony, liberals now favor early Malcom X self segregation politics. Only with the added influence of whites needing to sacrifice their resources and influence to the benefit of minorities (mostly black).

It's not about MLK style judging people on their actions rather than skin. Now judgement is skin deep.
>>
>>85972974
>Cartoons in picture books designed to appeal to children and basement dwellers is the same thing as Anti-Jew propaganda and Jim Crow
>>
>>85971755
> This fight I actually believe in
> Miles, you Uncle Tom
>>
>>85972911
There are retarded people out there, some of them are even educated on paper but willfully retarded in ideology-- as I'm sure /pol/ can attest to.
>>
>>85972953
> 'I'm opressed by fiction' circlejerk

Hey, if middle class white women can get away with it.
>>
>>85972061
>Walt Disney
More like WHITE DISNEY.

Walt Disney hated Jews.
>>
So, if Tony was black (and I say "black" because, obviously, it's not like other non-white peoples exist) it would THEN be okay for him to try and goad Miles into fighting in a super war?
>>
>>85972976
>hoodrats
And they aren't black because they belong to some different social heirarhy than your perception of blacks?
>>85972995
That I've seen black people be ignorant of their own history as well, in counter-point to Anon's claim that "Blacks" don't actually believe such a thing.
>>
>>85973006
Kek holy shit go back to school son. Thats all the Nazis used. That was their whole game. They would create childrens books and games designed to teach the children how bad the Jews were. You are so god damn dumb. Like jesus christ I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>85973050
>I didn't read the issue. I also don't read comics
>>
>>85973050
Fo sho, homie. Niggas gotta stick togeda, no wha I'm sayyin?
>>
>>85973050
>it's not like other non-white peoples exist
How quickly /co/ forgets Kamala when it suits their argument.
>>
>>85972938

If a kid is effected by this, it's because his parents did a shit job raising him to understand the difference between a comic and reality.

Maybe you shouldn't be raging at the comic and at lazy parents instead if you give so much of a shit about them.
>>
>>85973050
Does pretending to be retarded to make innocuous points usually work out for you?
>>
>>85973089
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. If a kid is being taught to hate a certain demographic by their heroes, their parents aren't going to dissuade them from that line of thought. Do you know anything about children?
>>
>>85973089
>effected
Idiot.
>>
>>85973056
I'm saying you obviously heard the Black equivalent of white trash being stupid. Am I supposed to believe every white person wants to overthrow the government because I heard Billy Bob say it?
>>85973061
Anon I'm pretty sure Marvel will never lead the charge in a Holocaust for rich white people. I bet all of your lives on it.
>>
>>85972383
Well, what's happening here is...

1. Disney-Marvel is trying to propagandize Americans into becoming self-hating whites, or fueling the flames of anti-whiteness in order to, I dunno, line George Soros's pockets somehow.

2. The write was simply memed into equating rich white dude with badness.

"But rich white dudes usually are bad."

Are they? Okay, I'll humor you, but I won't go out of my way to not offend minorities. I'm going to write whatever I want, and if that offends you, too bad.
>>
>>85973128
You're right they won't. Not for lack of trying though. The only thing keeping then in check is the fear of Trump.
>>
>>85973061

That tinfoil is cutting off the blood to your brain, seek help.
>>
>>85972383
>rich white man which are stereotypically pieces of shit.
Jewish men are also stereotyped as corrupt, morally bankrupt rich assholes. But if you point that out, "OH VEY IZ ANUTHER SHOAH!!"
>>
>>85973128
I'm not saying they will, all I'm saying in instilling hate against any kind of demographic is not something that should be occuring in children's books.
>>
>>85972559
Replace "white" with "black" in this context.

Is it racist?
>>
>>85973138
>I'm going to write whatever I want, and if that offends you, too bad.
Which is why you aren't a published writer
>>
>>85973128
>Am I supposed to believe every white person wants to overthrow the government because I heard Billy Bob say it?
Right, and I don't think ALL blacks believe that either, my roomie didn't.

That's not the point though. Anon I first replied to made a sweeping generalization, and discounting those people, is wrong. Just like it's wrong to consider all white people tyrannical types because Billy Bob believes it, but Billy Bob does contribute to the so-labelled demographic. And yes some whit people actually do believe it.
>>
>>85973146
>cites history examples on how the Nazis used childrens books to instill hate against the Jews after anon said it doesnt matter if they do this in childrens book
>tinfoil
???
>>
>>85972938
>why is this kind of thinking being encouraged in children's comics?

Fredric Wertham tried to warn you but you didn't listen. Enjoy the youth being demoralized and unpatriotic.
>>
>>85973173
I got the idea from Alan Moore. Want me to find the quote? Alan Moore is a writer.
>>
>>85973099
Does you?
>>
>>85973151
Ashkenazi jews are white and are very much included in any stereotype of rich white people.
>>
>>85973166
No because Miles is black and she knows that so that really wouldn't mean anything to him.

You'd have to make Tony AND Bombshell black then make Miles white.

And it still wouldn't be racist.
>>
>>85972835
>It's funny how blacks and Hispanics can joke about their sterotypes and take em in stride

In what reality are you living in, at most they'll tolerate positive stereotypes about big dicks.
>>
>>85973222
Nice trips, but you're about to get greentexted.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>85973140
>The only thing keeping then in check is the fear of Trump.
>>
>>85973214
what the fuck did you just say to me???
>>
>>85973079
Blacks and Muslims are virtually. the only non-white people liberals bother acknowledging.
>>
>>85971755
>which is what rich white dudes do
No, that's literally what everyone on the planet does.
>>
Wow, /co/ is really full of hate and infighting. I think I need to go back to /pol/ where people are far more tolerant and less prone to tantrums. The true board of peace.
>>
>>85973110

Because it's the parents job to actually monitor what their kids read, then talk to them about it if it's something that has a risky message. Make sure they aren't getting just one viewpoint.

Christ, this is parenting 101. Make sure you know what you're buying before you give it to them.
>>
File: image.jpg (262KB, 800x1082px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262KB, 800x1082px
>>85973154
Was this wrong Anon?
>>
>>85973201
That must be why all of Alan Moore's best work has been done under strict editorial control of the Big Two.
>>
>>85973110
Did you adopt any lessons on human relationships from comics when you were a kid?
>>
>>85973266
I agree, but do you really think any parents are gonna proofread a childrens comic book rated E for hate speech?
>>
>>85973289
Not him, but yes
>>
>>85973240
I know 4chan hates Reddit but BlackPeopleTwitter is dedicated to this
>>
>>85973289
Yes, Batman got me through a lot of hard times while my parents were fucked up on drugs on the couch and taught me you could do anything if you take enough time to prepare and work hard enough.

These heroes and there examples are all some kids have.
>>
>>85973240
I don't know about blacks, but do you know about the Speedy Gonzalez debacle long ago?
>>
>>85973283
>>
File: cossacks.jpg (127KB, 1000x593px) Image search: [Google]
cossacks.jpg
127KB, 1000x593px
Why is there only one famous Australian comic character? And why is he a villain?

This perpetuates a very offensive convict stereotype, there needs to be more diversity to the Commonwealth.
;)
>>
OP needs to go to tumblr with the rest of his hugbox buddies. You don't bitch when it happens to another race, so why are you crying if it's ours? Fuck off, you pussy.
>>
>>85973241
Google black twitter #AskRachel.
>>
>>85972082
>Superpower registration and training? Yes, it is a thing that needs to happen.
>definitely some shaddy stuff if you are detaining them when they haven't committed anything illegal yet.

Yeah, the entire Civil War story line is just Mutant Registration 2.0

Take a basically sensible idea and implement it in the most retarded, psychopathic, corrupt and self-destructive way possible.
>>
>>85973316
As long as black people do it, and even then some take offence. Try to see their reaction when whitey talk about the 50% of murders being commited by around 6 percent of the population; black males.
>>
>>85973186

I'll make it easy for you: Who would Marvel be brainwashing children for? What organization could possibly need a fucking comic company for brainwashing when kids are hardly fucking reading comics?
>>
>>85973335
I ain't wrong. His best book was Swamp Thing and what do we get when he's got free reign to do what he wants? Neonomicon.
>>
>>85973249
There's Nova who's half non-white, and Miles is only half black. Then there's Cho and that new Falcon.
>>
>>85973394
You'd have to ask Marvel that bud. All I'm saying is hate speech has no place in children's comics.
>>
>>85971755
>white girl
>wants black dick
>"PFFT FUCK RICH WHITE DUDES"
Is she a parody of white millennial women or something?
>>
>>85971755
>How dare they

That's just one minor character saying something, doesn't necessarily makes it right, especially as Miles doesn't sound convinced.

It would bug me if it was, say, Captain America who said this.
>>
>>85973401
>His best
Define "best." Why is it better than League of Extraordinary Gentlemen? Watchmen?
>>
>>85973375
>Implying the userbase of that sub isn't mostly suburban white kids
>Too autistic to tell the difference between a funny sterotype and an unfortunate cold hard fact

I bet you were that kid in school who responded with "So if I called you a watermelon eating coon, I'm racist?" whenever someone jokingly said "lol white men can't jump"
>>
>>85973424
Nah, she wants mutie dick.
>>85965639
>>
File: Penis envy.jpg (487KB, 1440x2201px)
Penis envy.jpg
487KB, 1440x2201px
>>85973424
It's the consumers they are trying to court.
>>
>>85971755
That character looked hotter when she was robbing banks with her mom
>>
>>85973427
wording does not need to include RICH WHITE DUDE
>doesn't necessarily makes it right
but in most cases it needs to be because people are too lazy.
>>
>>85972569
That's how it always is.

>fuck the police
>OH SHIT SAVE US POLICE

>not wanting Mexicans to win is racist
>IF TRUMP WINS I'M MOVING TO CANADA OR ANOTHER WHITE COUNTRY
>>
>>85973434
>Define "best."
Doesn't have a rape fish. Also both of those you listed were under DC.
>>
File: 1471915927094.jpg (82KB, 534x423px) Image search: [Google]
1471915927094.jpg
82KB, 534x423px
>>85973458
>>
>>85973454
So it really is only racist if it touches upon an uncomfortable truth?
>>
>>85973394
Because college academia has decreed that the current model of dealing with race relations is the White Privilege theory that puts most of the blame on whites thus making them responsible for bringing minorities up?

A business would want to appear like they're on the "right side of history" hence things like Mozilla firing a CEO for not endorsing gay marriage, or Chicago mayors trying to deny Chick Fil a from building in their city because of their traditional marriage views.

Ironically, white privilege is basically a liberal revision of the conservative White Man's Burden view that it was superior white's burden to civilize minorities.
>>
>>85973458
So yes, she's supposed to be the stereotypical white millennial girl.
>>
>>85973290

This is the kind of thinking that has parents taking their kids to see watchmen or buying GTA and getting pissed off.

I was always reading at a higher level than my age, mom was a comic fan that regularly bought me anything that caught her eye. But she made damn sure I understood what I read was fiction and read it first. Ill do the same with my kids.
>>
File: 1472753972987.jpg (501KB, 1326x2000px)
1472753972987.jpg
501KB, 1326x2000px
>>85973458
>>
>>85973528
Well I guess we know why so many of you are triggered by OP's image.
>>
>>85973489
What about Mr. Jekyll raping the Invisible Man? To death.
>>
>>85972753
>PoCs
You know saying Colored people a few years would just label you a racist. Because you know, you just lump every non-white person together. Like they like each other. When the reality is much more complex. This SJW propaganda is pretty sickening.
>>
>>85973570
Is that a yes or a no?
>>
Let's play what if.
>a poor black man is trying to con Miles
>she tells him a poor black man is manipulating him
>because that's what poor black dudes do

Hmm, I wonder what the reaction would be from the same cunts defending that shitty writing. The poor man is black after all, and real life has shown that some poor black dudes con and steal, so it must be fine, right?

>inb4 some autismo tells me that would never happen
It's a hypothetical.
>>
>>85973587
Not as dumb as fish monster handjob.
>>
>>85973480
>wording does not need to include RICH WHITE DUDE

Have you considered that maybe this particular character's words are her own and not Disney's? This one out-of-context page doesn't strike me as an authorial soapbox.
>>
>>85973534
This. The horse-show theory is real, we are in another era of retarded race relations because of a class that gets money off of controversy and legions of useful idiots that keep the outrage industry going.
>>
>>85973458
Obsessed with... BBC?
>>
>>85972133
Jean Fucking Grey couldn't read U's mind.

Red flags, anyone?
>>
>>85973601
You're missing the point. My original argument was that minorities have thick skin and can't take funny racial sterotypes in stride while whites cannot. You being autistic and saying "LOL NIGGERS AMRITE" does not refute this point at all.
>>
>>85973554
>that lettering
JFC
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-13+at+01.16.12).jpg (101KB, 709x376px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-13+at+01.16.12).jpg
101KB, 709x376px
>>85973620
Ideologs will buy anything.
>>
Marvel writing is just terrible in general. Theres no conspiracy here, theyre just really dumb and say whatever to a minority (SJW fags) who dont even read comics. Im more upset how Poochie-fied Miles became.
>>
>>85972082
>Superpower registration and training? Yes, it is a thing that needs to happen.

Make it voluntary, pay me like a New York Yankee & give me a headless cloned torso of the She Hulk to perform paizuri on & I'll join.
>>
File: 1441434753418.png (3MB, 634x1963px) Image search: [Google]
1441434753418.png
3MB, 634x1963px
>>85973607
Miles' uncle was a piece of shit and he wasn't exactly rich. He had like a small apartment and that was it.
>>
>>85973607
>Not knowing this actually happened to Miles

Kek. You fags don't read comics.
>>
>>85973607
>because that's what poor black dudes do
Jesus Christ what even point are you trying to make nigger.
Go get your GED.
>>
>>85973138
>"But rich white dudes usually are bad."

Unlike the ones who run Marvel...
>>
>>85973684
If you throw shit you can take shit, if I have to be PC then you have too also.
>>
>>85973757
The first post asked if Bombshell was The Huntress.
>>
>>85973697
This. The current identity politics is just a symptom of the current crop of writers having no fucking clue how to write these characters, with corporate bosses yelling buzzwords above like "MODERNIZE THEM", "REVOLUTIONARY", "HIP", "IPHONES", "EMOTICONS" etc.

Both big names have this problem.
>>
>>85973757
To be fair, no it didn't actually happen since the last part didn't actually happen.
>>
>>85973785
>Not knowing the difference between a joke and non-joke

So you were that autistic kid in high school huh?
>>
>>85973173
Why is one ideology better than another?
>Hitler was bad.
Then what's your opinion on Stalin?
>>
>>85973538
those are 2 different characters. one ends up working for shield
>>
>>85973458
>nearly gets a cop killed for slightly talking down to her in a friendly non-hostile manner while on her period

Was this character suppose to make me hate feminists more?
>>
>>85973837
>autistic
>autistic
>autistic

Sweet debating style.
>>
why does hydra have the best qts?
>>
>>85973830
So Uncle Aaron-a poor black male didn't try to con Miles? Did his father literally not tell Miles that's just the way he was.
>>
I'll just come right out and say it: Miles was a mistake. Hes the OC doughnut steel of a fucking madman/shit writer forced in our face and his only achievement is staying relevant thanks to the Spider Man brand name. Miles COULD have been okay as a legacy character, but that ship has sailed.
>>
>>85973684
Maybe to one another.

Meanwhile yelling nigger in a black neighborhood will get you the equivalent of a lynch mob.
>>
>>85973873
Uniforms mang uniforms.
And its a sad fact that Fascists get the best uniforms.
>>
>>85973837
>just a joke, bro!
>>
File: 1440303249387.jpg (13KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1440303249387.jpg
13KB, 250x214px
>people pretend to not uderstand what the outrage is about
>people would rage and boycot marvel if the lines were
>that person was killed by a poor black man
>which is what poor black men do

hypocrisy at his best
>>
>>85971755
>Obvious troll thread
>182 replies
>>
>>85973879
Miles' dad literally said that's just how poor black men are?
>>
>>85971755
Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
>>85973804
While true, I feel Marvel is guiltier of this than DC at the current time. Although Luke from Batman might become the next annoying Miles
>>
>>85973838
>Then what's your opinion on Stalin?
Also bad?
>>85973896
No joke, Hitler knew what he was doing getting Hugo Boss do design his shit.
>>
File: Double Standards.jpg (575KB, 1200x1542px) Image search: [Google]
Double Standards.jpg
575KB, 1200x1542px
>>85973925
A lack of self awareness, clickbait marketing, and a man desperately trying to be black himself?
>>
>>85973942
Why is one ideology better than the other?
>>
>>85973903
Your statement would make more sense if whites were on the same level as every other minority, which we aren't. You're fucking retarded if you think otherwise. I can't wait until school starts back up for the rest of you faggots next week.
>>
>>85973925
Might just be me but somewhere in 2011-2012 I started to notice the retardation take hold. Elavtorgate in particular comes to mind.
>>
>>85973969
Neither? Two different things can be equally bad for different reasons.
>>
>>85973998
But you said it's OK for white dudes to be considered bad, but if some /pol/ guy writes a comic about how black people are bad, you wouldn't be OK with it.

Why?
>>
>>85973997
>Elavtorgate
wat
>>
File: ulysses.jpg (248KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ulysses.jpg
248KB, 1600x900px
>>85972082
>>85972133
>>85973665
Anyone named Ulysses is a shit and should be killed or have their spirit broken.

Case in point
>>
When did you guys realise you're Creel?
>>
File: bullseye loser.jpg (483KB, 1280x1004px)
bullseye loser.jpg
483KB, 1280x1004px
>>85973719
You ain't worth that. At best you will get a Bullseye blow-up doll for your own personal use.
>>
>>85974028
No I didn't say that. All I did was make a comment about that anon not being a published writer. Did you mean to quote someone else?
>>
is someone really arguing "plz think of the poor rich people's feelings" ???
>>
>>85974079
Answer the question anyway. Let's see if you're telling the truth.
>>
>>85974037
A thing on the atheist side of youtube what a feminist literarycaused a schism in the community becuase someone asked her for coffie in an elevator. Of course this was a mortal sin and she needed to talk down to everyone about how evil they were for being male.
>>
>>85974109
Why not?

There's been some white hate brewing out there.

Do you think this is a problem?
>>
>>85974109
Think it's more like everybody being held to the same standard.
>>
>>85974109
But she said "white" Anon. That was enough to trigger me.
>>85973914
Whether he says those exact words or not is irrelevant. It happened. Miles got conned by a walking Black uncle sterotype and Tony Stark is a rich white dude who manipulates people.
>>
>>85974184
Egalitarianism is toxic because it was defined by white people who have dominion over the entirety of the world.
Also, China is white.
>>
>>85974144

nope! i have no idea what you're talking about

>>85974186

she's talking about tony stark?
>>
>>85971755
>"he's a rich white dude telling you to do stuff"
>"he didn't tell me to join him, he asked me"
>"HE'S A RICH WHITE DUDE!!!!"
>"he made good points that I agree with"
>"HE'S A RICH WHITE DUDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Marvel has some really nice dialogue going on.
>>
>>85974144
Not him, but I think that you're all crying over nothing. I bet that most of you faggots don't even read Miles' shit because you act like Bendis has the plague.(Even though he deserves it.)
>>
>>85974060
>Pointing out how fucking dumb it is for Jane to be using Thors name for no reason somehow makes it less stupid
>Not realizing that current feminism is "a four letter word" and a fucking joke
And somehow Creel is the bad guy in this situation.
>>
>>85974109
It's more like

>a whole generation who consider 'white' a slur adjective isn't fucking good for race relations
>>
>>85971755
they're not
until they go bankrupt which is possible for the comics department because of bendis & co
>>
>>85974226

man it must be fun riding down that slippery slope
>>
>>85974120
Anon, I don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>85974226
>Oh man, how shitty would it be if "white" was just as negative as nigger. That would be terrible for race relations.
>>
>>85974233
Let's face it they are never going bankrupt, even if Bendis ideas are shit, people keep buying his stuff and giving him attention, something similar happens with Miles, he's a mediocre character, but people outside /co/ love him and want him in all media
>>
>>85974079
>moving the goalpost
Wow, this place really is /co/mblr.
>>
>>85974283
Are you seriously saying it'd be a good thing for minorities to judge and hate people based solely on their white skin?

You do understand how hypocritical that is and how it goes against everything MLK fought for?
>>
>>85974215
Yes she is.
>>85974218
>/co/
>reading comics
>Ever
>>
>>85974296
I have literally never encountered a Miles fan in real life. Do they exist? Im still wondering how his books sell
>>
>>85973461
She was literally a CHILD. Dressed like a slut, but STILL.
>>
>>85974334
Stop replying to shitposters.
>>
>>85974334
Everything has to be equal, these nutcases believe that its better for everyone to suffer equally than have anyone be "privileged"

So instead of trying to bring every UP to the same level, they'd rather bring all people down because that's the easiest, and fastest way to make people equal.
>>
>>85974334
He's either a contrarian or a hardcore hypocritical leftist.
>>
>>85974321
>moving the goalpost
Anon, he was thinking he was having a conversation with someone else. That's not moving goalposts, that's him trying to kick a field goal down a bowling alley.
>>
>>85974334
It's pure fucking bait, stop replying.
>>
>>85974345
Miles has the second most selling spider book, he's always below Peter and this piss off Bendis. When Spiderman was announced to be in the MCU there was a shit load of people complaining why Miles wasen't choose to be Spiderman i don't think this people read Miles comic or even if they do, they are blinded by their agenda
>>
>>85974334
Instead of worrying about race relations from the other side you are focused on how shitty it would be for you to be on the otherside and instead of trying to make it better, you just want to make sure it never gets that bad for you.
>>
>>85974376
>because that's the easiest, and fastest way to make people equal.
You mean create a vacuum for resourceful people to subjugate even more people.
>>
>>85974412
That's why they're going for the boiling frog approach.
>>
>>85973534

So you're thinking you're smart because you're recognize the Bait as bait as you bite into it.

This isnt about politics. It's about fucking money. Which they get because you get so damn triggered you feed every manufactured controversy. Meanwhile they're fucking you over in other ways you cant see until you're out of college.
>>
>>85971755
These are some interesting words and everything, but I'm just here to support my ship.
>>
>>85974438
shhhhhhh, the Soviets never just created a new privileged class. Marxism works guys it really does.
>>
>>85974478
>Marxism works guys
Oh it will, one day, you will all see!
>>
>>85974472
Isn't Miles currently fucking every woman but her?
>>
it is pretty funny to think this is a huge conspiracy at the like 100k people who read comics.
>>
>>85974433
But this still doesnt answer who is buying the book. And Im glad Bendis is upset.
>>
>>85974503
I think Lana is the only girl that actually wants him. The rest are just shipbaiting.
>>
>>85974246
Liberals only dismiss the slippery slope when they're pushing people down it.
>>
>>85974574
And conservatives do it when its convenient for them too. Everybody is the exact same.
>>
>>85974553
A normal relationship in comics, that is actually fun and might be interesting, and enjoyable wouldn't be clickbaity shit though! How would we jump up our sales while slowly degrading the entire industry!

No, what we need is more controversy, quick get me a cover with Miles fucking Mary Jane!

Are comic ever going to become good again? Were they ever good? I don't know what's real anymore.
>>
>>85974522
Well it obvious at this point that Bendis want Miles to be the mainstream Spiderman, but they are never gonna let him do this, because well Peter is to loved to be replace even if he dies, he would be back in year, but let's face it Slott is not gonna let Bendis kill Peter, but that dosen't mean that Slott have perfect books either lately he have great concept ideas, but fails in execution, i don't know what the future hold for Marvel, but i hope they back pedaling in this, right know the only good books are Vision and Moonknight
>>
>>85972799
Studio-Pirrate/Rosselito actually has an amusing picture of post-nigger gangbang Kitty Pryde in a dumpster with the Star of David around her neck.
>>
>>85971755

But the rich white male stereotype is as old as any black stereotypes.
>>
>>85974669
So if Slott leaves then Bendis takes over and continue to ruin spider-man, just this time with Miles.

If Slott continues then spider-man will continue to continue to be mediocre but will upset Bendis.

I dont know which one to pick.
>>
>>85973348
Because no one cares about us. Fucking Yanks think we speak in Australianisms 24/7 and everyone else thinks we're uneducated surfie people. Can't win, anon.
>>
>>85971755
is that supposed to be Bombshell ?
>>
>>85974865
Eh I'm joking m8, I think we are one of the few peoples who think the stereotype is a boon. The only problem being nobody cares enough about us :(
>>
ISIS bombing Marvel when?
>>
>>85974849
Look like Miles outperformed Peter this time, so maybe Bendis is going to win anyways, we are in the darkest timeline, Bendis is going to replace Peter with Miles at some point
>>
>>85975117
never

expect a crazed betafag white boy to shoot up the place, because comic books are "oppressing" the white peepole
>>
>>85974186
>Entire argument is "Marvel would never publish a heroic character saying something like 'You're getting conned, it's what black guys do.'
like they had Bombshell just say about Tony."
>It's irrelevant that Marvel didn't have that happen, this other thing happened.
I mean I'm sure Bombshell isn't supposed to be in the right, but you really seem to be missing the point.
>>
>>85975292
The days of White boys shooting up places is over, Minorities stole that too.
>>
>>85971755
Written by a white Uncle Fester looking motherfucker whose boss is a rich white man.
>>
>>85974345
>I have literally never encountered a Miles fan in real life
I have literally never encountered anyone that reads comics in real life. Even at my LCS, the only customers I ever see in there are only there for Magic the Gathering.
>>
>>85975705
Anon, Bendis has a net worth of over 4 million dollars. He is the rich white man.
>>
>>85975071
I think that's it. Yeah, people don't really care. :(
>>
>>85975862
You really believe that net worth shit?
>>
>>85973844
I'm aware of that. I said she was one thing, you said Marvel's writing to pander to a certain person i.e. the type of person I was referring to.
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.