[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranatural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 12

File: image.png (870KB, 759x1131px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
870KB, 759x1131px
>the good thing about wearing a suit die to clothes shopping is that there's no way to go but up
>>
>>85954275
>a suitsie to clothes shopping

fucking autocorrect
>>
Day's MASSIVE TITS just hanging out in panel 3
>>
>>85954275

Penny is my new waifu.
>>
>>85954275
Day's got thighs for daaaaaays
>>
What is with Penny's upper lip?
>>
>>85954275
Did this shit ever get good again? I stopped reading after the train arc because the drop in quality was immense.

It looked like there was gonna be more Johnny at least.
>>
>>85954952
You probably won't like it.
>>
>>85954985
What wen't wrong?
>>
>>85954275
So I'm guessing the building at the top of the hill on the left is Mayview Academy, the school Johnny mentioned in Chapter 3(?).
I'm guessing a rival team of Spectrals is stationed there.
>>
>>85955038
hitball
>>
Who cares?
>>
>Chapter 4 Page 151
>AND THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER 4!!! I hope you all enjoyed what will most likely be Paranatural's longest chapter.

We are currently on Chapter 5 Page 143. Does this chapter somehow wrap up in 7 pages or is Zack wrong after not even one fucking chapter?

Oh and nothing fucking happened in yet another page
>>
>>85955141
Yes... And the corner store is on the middle portion. I thought the school was below Max's house.
>>
gay for the muslim but muslim wants the white dicc

tragic.
>>
>>85954866
Cleft palate. Don't make it obvious you're staring at it.
>>
>>85955527
Is this gonna be a thing you ask for the next 7 pages?
>>
WAY TO GO ZACK, YOU PASSED THE BECHDEL TEST BY MAKING WOMEN TALK ABOUT THEIR SHOES

TOTALLY NOT JUST AS STEREOTYPICAL
>>
>>85956505
Really doubt Zack was even worrying about that. Especially since you forgot that Isabel and Zarei already had a discussion.
>>
How the fuck does a blind woman go shopping for clothes?

At least throw in a "oh geez I hope they look nice because I have no idea" joke in there. It seriously feels like Zack forgot she is blind.
>>
>>85956679
Her spirit can see. And she can probably see within her spirit world so anything within that range she would be able to see.
>>
>>85956679
...how DO blind people shop for things?
>>
>>85954275
So, those two behind them in the shades are spying on them right? They were hiding their faces with periodicals last page and now they're doing it with menus
>>
>>85957124
Looks like it? I don't know why they would be hiding but I guess it's another plot point being added.
>>
>>85956908
The good ol' grab and pray
>>
File: some scums.png (104KB, 271x378px) Image search: [Google]
some scums.png
104KB, 271x378px
>>85955141
>Mayview Academy
I wonder if this is also where these guys [pic related] come from.

Speaking of schools...do we know where do Mayview kids go after finishing their middle school? Don't see any high schools hinted around in visuals or dialogue. Heck, we don't even know where Zoey's elementary school is.

>>85954866
Thick Angelina Jolie lips. If it was cleft palate like >>85956261 says, her speech would've been a bit affected.

BTW, brace yourselves for the flood of mild + spicy fan art of her, anons.

>>85956283
>>85955527's bitter. I'm bitter. We're all bitter.

>>85957124
>>85957263
>I guess it's another plot point being added.
Wasn't the plot point already there since Ch4? B.L's exposition: she sends Day to monitor Spender. These Consort fellows are probably there as Day's backup.
>>
>>85957697
The academy kids seem to be older than the middle schoolers they're expys of. And there could be high schools they're just not on that map.
>>
>>85954333
Those are her arms.
>>
>>85957793
Yes of course. But it looks like her tits.
>>
File: Moohahaha.jpg (16KB, 320x223px)
Moohahaha.jpg
16KB, 320x223px
>>85956908
>>
>>85954275
Oh god this page is awful. I kinda miss non goofy Mina, now she sounds like a generic Zack Morrisson character.
>>
>>85954333
Exactly what I thought. I couldn't believe my eyes at first.

>>85957793
Spotted the autist.
>>
>>85956505
>>85956614
No, hold on, Spender is going to come up in a page or so somehow, I can feel it.
>>
>>85957697
>PELVIC THURST
How'd I miss this one.
>>
This comic's gone straight down hill.
>>
>>85955172
Hitball likely flows much better when read in archive.
Also fuck you, I liked hitball
>>
This is all cruft that should either have been trimmed or packed into the introduction page of the scene. There aren't even any background gags, or background spirits, or backgrounds. In fact the page itself is about how effortlessly perfect the fat blind woman is, in particular at doing the things fat people and blind people should have a lot of trouble doing.
>>
>blind person
>instead of drawing milky/clouded eyes the hack just puts dots
>in fact if he really wanted his stupid dot he could have just put shades on her for most of the time

i'm still pissed lads

any fanart that corrects this?
>>
>>85956908
For regular things like food or electronics they can just tell them seller "Hey, can you please get me this and that?", but something with subjective aesthetic value like clothes... that's more complicated.
>>
>>85954275
Holy shit, why is Day so fucking cute?
>>
>>85960635
I think the dots work better for her design than cloudy eyes.

Also, there's already a beautiful person who wears shades all the time.
>>
>>85959000
Nah, him and Isabel are doing something plot important that will advance the story, I'm thinking we move to Max's dad for a month or so while he restocks the store.
>>
>>85960635
Zack probably wants Day to look all 'tee-hee-hee' cute while understating her disability and spectrability this way.

Pic unrelated, I just miss these guys.
>>
How many pages/chapters will Max's, Isabel's, and Spender's injuries be relevant?
>>
>>85955527
Are you going to complain about this every update for the next month?
>>
>>85960635
she is not blind
>>
>>85956505
But it's nice when people acknowledge your style purchases. Another thing I agree with is that walking isn't that big a deal.
>>
>>85960675
Maybe she was all 'can you get me the stuff you think would look good on me?' Makes sense.
>>
>>85955038
Hitball lasted fucking forever, which messed up the otherwise decent pace of the comic.

But I think the bigger reason why the comic went south for people on here is due to Zack publicly denouncing /co/.
>>
>>85961988
Which is odd. Apart from an obsession with seeing SJWukvuvehsbsns everywhere /co/ isn't that excruciatingly predictable. Heck, we can probably read the word "trans" without being whelmed with confusion and hate.
>>
>>85961988
>Zack publicly denouncing /co/
...telling the world of our sins?
>>
>>85962038
>we can probably read the word "trans" without being whelmed with confusion and hate.
spoiler that word.
>>
>>85962038
You and I must go to different threads. I don't think I've ever seen a thread talking about a trans character without it devolving into shit-flinging
>>
>>85962038
>/co/ isn't that excruciatingly predictable
Oh yes we are.
>>
>>85962038
>trans
Well I'm angry now. At least you didn't say BLM.
>>
>>85962038
It depends, honestly. /co/ is in this awkward place right now where chunks of the community seem desperate to prove they're true red-blooded 4chan users and not "/co/mbler". I don't remember ever seeing the word "degeneracy" uttered around here from 2008-2014, but now its not too uncommon to find people whining about "SJW" politics in comics/cartoons.

I do agree that Paranatural threads were generally pretty chill though. The worst you had was occasional pedo lusting over a couple characters, but even that was generally overshadowed by decent discussion.

Things didn't take a dive in the threads until Zack called us trash boys and vowed to make the comic unpalatable to /co/. It still seems unclear to me what prompted this, since he seemed pretty cool with us until then. I'm also not sure if he's walked back from that statement at all since then.
>>
>>85961988
source of him denouncing /co/?
and if no source, why did he denounce /co/?
>>
>>85955038
Zack has substituted a lot of the original charm in the comic for whacky anime faces and plot arcs that last about 8 months at a time
>>
>>85961988
>Hitball lasted fucking forever

Try reading it again, it goes pretty quick.
>>
>>85962333
Because he can't be seen associating with the hacker known as 4chan ever since he leaked those innocent people's nudes.
>>
>>85955141
It is the only location in that panel that we haven't visited.

And it's dramatically set on the opposite side of town from mayview middle school, on the opposite hill for those dramatic stare-offs in the distance.
>>
>>85954275
Well now we know why Zarei was kept waiting.
>>
>>85956679

Is she blind? I thought she just had terrible vision.

My wife can't see fine details once you're more than six feet away from her, but if she stands real close she's fine.
>>
>>85964012
>My wife can't see fine details once you're more than six feet away from her
No wonder she married you.
>>
>>85964059

Th-that was uncalled for, anon
>>
>>85962284

Been here since late 2004. There really is a bit of /pol/ retardfuckery seeping in nowadays. Not that /co/'s ever been PC or anything but we were always one of the hugboxiest boards here. I cringe when people who think they're oldfags bitch about degeneracy and race-mixing in Kamala threads.
>>
Day is cute
cute!
>>
>>85960739
Like fucking? When is someone going to draw Spender and Isabel fucking?
>>
>>85962284
>The worst you had was occasional pedo lusting over a couple characters
You mean the best. Get outta here.
>>
>>85962333
>>
>>85965080
Eh, that's more directed to 4chan as a whole rather than /co/ specifically.
>>
>>85957124
The smaller, white one looks like the agent with the T-rex grabber (that crushed the ggost train). The other one looks a bit familiar too. I assume they're with Zarei, whether or not she knows they're there.
>>
>>85962978

As someone who just caught up through a two-year long backlog I'm gonna say bullshit.

That game felt ridiculously drawn-out even for someone who had the benefit of reading the entire thing from the archive.
>>
>>85965225
Because outsiders don't know there's a difference.
>>
>>85965265
Eh. Even on its good days, /co/ can be a little bit shitty. I've gotten used to it through acclimation, but I can understand how someone who has liberal values and lacks the stomach for bullshit can hate this place
>>
File: wedidn'tfuckup.png (20KB, 770x253px)
wedidn'tfuckup.png
20KB, 770x253px
>>85965368
The weird thing is that the one time he came here he got scared off by a shitposter but still understood.
>>
>>85965368
The funny thing is, the rest of 4chan considers us a liberal shithole.
>>
>>85965860
That's true. Not even /lgbt/ cries about /pol/ and conservatives as much as /co/ does.
>>
>>85963464
Zarei's head seems strangely lacking in hair, or perhaps Zach just drew it weird
>>
>>85965860
Which is why I only hang around here, even though I should technically be interested in /v/ as well.
>>
>>85966102
I'm pretty sure /lgbt/ gets a lot less traffic than /co/
>>
>>85954275
thicc
>>
>>85963464

Agent Day is for hug and snug.

And then fug.
>>
>>85966102
/lgbt/ is full of types who kind of hate themselves or try to not be the type of lgbt 4chan would hate.
>>
Why the fuck is the comic focusing on crippled lesbian niggers and their mundane conversation at brunch? The first two chapters were so promising, and then we get this fucking garbage. This comic and by extension its creator are the biggest disappointments in the world. Both should be put out of their misery as violently as possible.
>>
>>85966379
Here's your (You)
>>
>>85966102
/lgbt/ wants to be /pol/, anon. Haven't you seen them lust for pol's dick.
>>
BL?
>>
>>85966478
That would be GL
>>
>>85966488
You didn't let me delete my post on time to correct myself.

I'll post this image to balance it out.
>>
>>85966318
I can't stand /v/, The boards that I used to visit besides /co/ were /tg/ /ic/ and /ck/ (Originally /b/ in the early 2000s but I was just an edgy teenager back then so it doesn't really count), nowadays it's just /co/ and anons here have definitely gotten a lot less friendly in the last 5 years or so.
>>
>>85954275
Zack is a big SU fan isn't he?
>>
>>85966590
I can't decide if it's me that's changed or if it's the board but I'm leaning towards both. I'm willing to blame crossboarders (especially /tv/) and the Tumblr bogeyman attracting shitposts.
It's obviously not the quality of the base content, both comics and cartoons have some of the best stuff I've seen coming out. There are so many great webcomics ongoing, the Big 2 have a bunch of new faces writing some amazing material, and cartoons have been amazing recently.
>>
>>85967646
Paranatural predates SU by two years.
>>
>>85962978
Fuck off

Hitball lasted 60 fucking pages

Chapter 1 was 70
Chpater 2 was 30
Chapter 3 was 53
>>
>>85966478

wait

oh shit

yuko's done Paranatural fanart?
>>
>>85967679
Nevertheless.
>>
>>85968123
I'm not sure what the original post was trying to imply.
More importantly, just like everybody else, Zack can't draw Rose.
>>
>>85968339
Something about the waitress's character design maybe.
>>
>>85968370
Her lip which is what I thought initially as well.
>>
>>85967648
I think this weird counterculture reputation that people attribute to the site has fed upon itself in a cycle, attracting other people who think the site is one thing and then they make it that in trying to fit in. Eventually 4chan has turned into more or less a parody of what people think 4chan is like, the specific interest boards are kept separate from site culture a little but as there are more cross posters and the content gets more ridiculous it just all leaks into every thread.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.