[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[STORYTIME] WRATH OF THE ETERNAL WARRIOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 230

File: wrath_001_cover-b_allen.jpg (137KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wrath_001_cover-b_allen.jpg
137KB, 780x1200px
DO YOU LIKE COMICS WITH EXCELLENT ART?
DO YOU LIKE COMICS WITH WRATH OF THE ETERNAL VARIETY?
DO YOU LIKE COMICS THAT INVOLVE KILLING A LOT OF DEMONS IN HELL?

IF THE ANSWER TO ANY OF THE ABOVE WAS YES, THIS IS THE COMIC FOR YOU
>>
restarting because i made it a bit too small
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 780x1200px
deux
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
wtf where did my storytime go
>>
ok i think the server shit itself but now we are back
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 932x1433px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 932x1433px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>85932466
This isn't bad run.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 780x1200px
part four
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>85933246

badass
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>85933300

F5F5F5F5
>>
anyone want to read the next arc?
>>
>>85933318

And so we meet the true antagonist of the series, "the Colonel"
>>
>>85933346
>Gilad has the best recipe for chicken
Well, he is indeed immortal, he should know thing or two about cooking.
>>
>>85933318
yes pls
>>
>>85933473
Well that was fantastic.
>>
alright, this next arc starts off with a two issue prelude that has art from a different artist called Juan Jose Ryp (they are also pretty excellent)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
prelude part 2
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
So why'd only delicious brown wife get to share in his paradise? Are the unseen forces of the universe racist?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>85933697
>>85933700
Ah, I guess that's why
>>
>>
>>
Back to the Raul Allen artwork now, and back to where the story left off after the iron gate.
>>
>>85933697
The bigger question is why does his first daughter and son from Pak's abysmal run has never even mentioned. please be retconned because i hate it.
>>
>>85933749
well they're either completely retconned or they're still alive, so either way they wouldn't be in the paradise place
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>85934167
I feel like one of them should have hit him by this point. With that many guns it seems impossible not to.
>>
>>
>>85934183
you can see one of the shots lands in his arm in panel 4
>>
>>
Thanks OP

>>85933293
How come his hair is short in this page?
>>
and this is the newest issue
>>
>>85934223
it burned off here >>85933274
>>85933282
>>
>>
>>85934223
Because his face has been getting doused in magma blood
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>85934237
>>85934249
Oh thanks. Now I feel stupid,
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>you will never play a video game dungeon crawler this awesome
>>
>>
Robert Gill on art duties for this epilogue and also the upcoming arc
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>85934343
Oh, he just randomly possesses people? That's pretty fucked up
>>
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 790x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 790x1200px
WRATH OF THE ETERNAL WARRIOR #11 (NEW ARC! “DEAL WITH A DEVIL” – PART 1)
Written by ROBERT VENDITTI
Art by ROBERT GILL
Cover A by KANO
Cover B by JUAN JOSÉ RYP
Cover C by ROBERT GILL
Variant Cover by THONY SILAS

ALL-NEW ARC! ALL-NEW JUMPING-ON POINT! Valiant’s immortal master of war makes A DEAL WITH A DEVIL!

Gilad Anni-Padda, the Eternal Warrior, has sacrificed his humanity for the betterment of the Earth. Empowered with the gift to recover from any wound – and even death itself – he has waged an endless crusade to guide the path of civilization through the ages. But as the centuries pass and his list of battlefield victories grows, he is fated to always reap the same sad reward: to see his families, his children, and all his loved ones...age, wither, and die…

Now, the Eternal Warrior will be presented with a choice that could end his grief forever. An opportunity to resurrect the fallen sons and daughters that he believed forever lost. But this chance for peace and happiness will come at a terrible cost… and in service to an evil far greater than any Gilad has faced before…

New York Times best-selling writer Robert Venditti (Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps) and acclaimed artist Robert Gill (BOOK OF DEATH) push the Eternal Warrior to the fiery crossroads of guilt and redemption for a wicked new jumping-on point as A DEAL WITH A DEVIL takes hold!

$3.99 | 32 pgs. | T+ | On Sale SEPTEMBER 14
>>
>>85934358
He could have died in the mountain. Or can he not regen from being exploded?
>>
>>85934374
i think he would be fine if he was exploded, the guy who he is talking to is superman-tier strong though, so it might be that he needs his help with something
>>
Thanks OP, got a new comic on my list now
>>
Hard to believe that this is by the same venditti desu
>>
>>85933749
Hey, Pak's first arc might've been shit but Eternal Emperor is one of the best things Valiant has published
>>
>>85934691
Vendetti actually give some of a fuck about his Valiant work. If you've ever met him at a con or something, he just visibly lights up when talking about XO or Eternal Warrior in a way he doesn't for Green Lantern or other Big Two stuff.
>>
>>85934756
one of the most overrated things Valiant has published*
>>
>>85934800
i can see why he likes them, x-o was the first ongoing comic he ever worked on and he essentially got free reign to do what he wanted for 50 issues
>>
>>85934355
For some reason I figured he possesses people who are related to him.
>>
>>85934756
Eternal Emperor is same year as Rai or before/later?
>>
>>85935212
both are in 4001, but I think that Pak's run has fully been retconned since there was no mention of any of the townspeople or of Gilad's young daughter in the 4001AD event or in Rai when Gilad showed up
>>
>>85935247
Yeah, that seemed weird. I could swear Gilad was EE in 4001 but he also had that big settlement, people and little girl. Rai showed him all alone sitting on throne.
Alone.
>>
>>85935276
i think the plan at valiant is just to ignore that entire run, the only other time it was referenced was by Fred Van Lente in Legends of The Geomancer, and that was only a very subtle nod about the houses system
>>
This was surprisingly good
>>
>>85934314
next level lettering
>>
>>85935316
Shame, really. I liked that part of Gilad's life.
>>
>>85934355

Eternal Foe right? In the old series he always was reborn into random people which frustrated him. Later on he was able possess anyone who looked him in the eye while he was dying and possessed Gilead.
>>
Valiant bump. Such a great line of comics
Thread posts: 266
Thread images: 230

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.