[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ordered volume one of pic related what am i in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 182x277px
Just ordered volume one of pic related what am i in for?
>>
>>85920617
An overpriced hardcover
Best hold onto your anus it's going to blow you away
>>
>>85920617
Fucked up Captain Marvel (Fawcett/DC version).
>>
>>85920617
Better Watchmen.
>>
Am I autistic for disliking the Marvel remakes? The colors feel wrong and the censoring is maddening. It's like watching a really good movie on TBS where they edit a solid 15% of it.
>>
File: 1440383392902.jpg (45KB, 351x291px) Image search: [Google]
1440383392902.jpg
45KB, 351x291px
>>85921905
this
>>
Mr Cream dindu nuffin
>>
>>85921965
I think the colors are actually fine for a lot of it. The original coloring was never very good. That 80s vibrancy just lent itself extremely well in certain scenes. For those scenes, the original coloring is much better and made them more memorable. A lot of the

But the original coloring was pretty bad on a technical level, with a lot of colors switching between panels for no reason (and no, it wasn't intended) and just general coloring mistakes all over. The new coloring is less interesting in certain scenes, and they completely fuck up all of the golden age Marvel Man scenes, but it's actually a pretty good recolor for what it is. The censoring is unfortunate though, but it's Disney-run Marvel so I'll take what I can get.

Now where the fuck are Gaiman's new issues.
>>
>>85920617
hardcore
>>
>>85922146
>>85922146
Who has the better run moore or gaiman?
>>
Jesus christ just fucking read the thing, why would you ask people "what you're in for"? It's not like you're asking for a recommendation, you already bought the damn thing. Are you really so mindlessly autistic that you need a malaysian imageboard to determine all your opinions before you get a chance to make then?
>>
>>85922205

Gaiman's has aged better, in my opinion. Moore has ran the "lighthearted hero gets a darker backstory" trope into the ground by this point, even if it was done better than usual here. It's still a great run, and Vol.3 is as great as it ever was, but time has left the first two volumes, particularly the second, behind somewhat.

Gaiman's run still feels fresh. Of course, we don't yet know how good it really is, and we may never know.
>>
>>85922146
>>85923497
The continuation of Gaiman's Silver Age is supposed to come out in January 2017. Of course, this being Gaiman, it's likely it'll be delayed, but it is being made.
>>
>>85924017
Forgot the cover.
>>
>>85923497
>Moore has ran the "lighthearted hero gets a darker backstory" trope into the ground by this point
Seriously, "le Mary Marvel!NOT is a rape victim" and Sivana is literally a nazi doctor shit is way ove the fucking top, even by Moore standards, it completly lacks self-awareness but I guess is due to the time it was made. But I really like the world building, specially after Miracle Man "reveals himself" to the world. It feels like a more interesting interpretation of "what is super heroes were real", a slightly more positive one despite the some what negative tone of the ending, not as positive as something Morrison would write, of course.
>>
>>85920617
A book that just doesn't have enough rape.
>>
>>85924035
That is a 10/10 cover.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.