[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DCEU GENERAL: Approved By Committee Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: DCEU.png (1003KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
DCEU.png
1003KB, 1366x768px
Alright we're 3 movies in, where do we go from here? Discuss:
-Man of Steel
-Batman v Superman
-Suicide Squad
-Wonder Woman
-Justice League
-The Flash
-Aquaman
-The Batman
-What/Who you'd like to see
-What stories they should tackle/avoid
-What you love/hate
-Or just shitpost
>>
Aquaman and Shazam have a chance, everything else is fucked.
>>
>>85920201
Is Shazam even still happening? I want Wonder Woman to do alright but it has some serious competition on release
>>
>>85920201
The Batman?
>>
>>85920201
>Aquaman
Played by a guy that can only play one character, and being directed by a hack. They're also trying way too hard to make him this rebellious badass with that cheesy scene of him drinking whiskey and throwing the half full bottle on the ground.
>>
>>85921014
Is this autism
>>
>>85921094
If you don't have anything to offer, tripfaggot, then get the fuck out.
>>
>>85921094
>tripfag comes in to shit up another thread
Chris on the cross....
>>
>>85921014
>Hack
I thought people liked Wan?
>>
>>85921175
Horror movie fans don't. All of his movies follow the same exact predictable plotline. He's like greg land or jeph loeb....appeals to people not really into the genre, but people who are, consider them horrible hacks.
>>
>>85921175
He's making a DC movie now so he's a hack
>>
>>85921253
He's always been a hack.
>>
Where are the cartoon adaptations? Previously movies were accompanied by cartoons. My main reason for caring about the DCEU was for the Superman or Wonder Woman cartoons that would come out after the films.
>>
I'm so sick of live action superhero films. I want an animated film.

>>85920138

I am surprised we haven't gotten a Babsgirl film yet. Batgirl is iconic, has merchandise potential, and will tie-in easily with Batman films. It certainly seems more profitable than a Captain Marvel/Shazam movie.
>>
>>85920970
It'll backfire. WB is hyping it too much and Affleck, while competent, isn't a flawless director, and has never helmed a big-budget blockbuster like this.

It just has too much riding on it, too many cooks in the kitchen.
>>
>>85921175
He's one of the few horror directors critics and IMDB actually like. Deservedly so, given his ability to craft an unsettling horror movie with the inclusion of zero gore.

>>85921234
Also, The Conjuring was better than The Exorcist, which has aged like milk.
>>
The DCEU needs a reboot
>>
How is the husbando bait factor of the films? I haven't seen too many people talking about how hot the characters are like they do with Steve, Tony, or Loki. It's weird since Superman is usually so attractive and likable.
>>
>>85922304
> WB is hyping it too much and Affleck, while competent, isn't a flawless director, and has never helmed a big-budget blockbuster like this.

So exactly like Nolan before Begins. Gotcha.
>>
>>85924976
Nope.
>>
>>85921253
Are we pretending that Sucker Punch or Harsh Times are good movies now? Is this how far /co/ntrarians are going now?
>>
>>85924976
Rebirth you mean
>>
>>85924976
No
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.