[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earth 2 Annual #1 storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 42

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>85919024
Ha you forgot to namefriend.

Why is Abnett making E2 awful again when E2S had just started to save it?
>>
>>
>>85919139
Sorry Is much better than wilson just nuked earth 2 already
>>
>>85919024
I felt so liberated the day I finally dropped this whole Earth 2 mess. You could tell me Abnett is writing the new Watchmen and I still wouldn't read it
still have a bump
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>85919170
Thanks
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
so they settled on a hair color and name?
>>
>>
the end
>>
>>85919509
When is this getting cancelled?
>>
>>85919543
it'll take a while, the november issue is not the last issue and they need to fill a 4th trade
>>
can someone give me a short summary of what has happened in this series. i've read the first two or three issues of it but i've dropped it since it's shit, but i'm curious about what happened so far since it might play into rebirth and the jsa coming back
>>
>>85919672
turns out the world they are on has no resouces so everyone was going to go to war until alan gave up the ring to power the earth.
>>
How much time has passed in this series? I mean Dick's son was just a kid not long ago but he is pretty old now. Does that mean that Power Girl is no longer in her early 20s and is in her 30s now?
>>
>>85919605
Someone knock me out and wake me up when JSA starts, please.
>>
>>85919543
Probably waiting until the JSA series is ready to launch. So it might take a while still.
>>
>>85920197
Artificial aging.
>>
>>85919347
>no wonderous gifts

cept those cheeks clap em
>>
This is pretty great, finally the Ultra Humanite gets some love.
>>
>>85919509
>don't die
>be Batman
But all the Batmen of this world have died.
>>
>>85920197

He literally explains that on this story.
>>
Where is Val-Zod?
>>
>>85923145
Hopefully forgotten forever
>>
>>85923595
>Starts out as a very well constructed reimagining of DC's Golden Age and the JSA
>Fucking inserts fan ocs
I will never understand, forgive, or enjoy this
>>
>>85920385
I hope they give this earth a happy ending after all the shit they've gone through.
>>
>>85924977
It will reboot forever and ever
>>
>>85919751
Also the Amazons were hiding in a super high tech cave.
They also have some sort of Pandora Box which in theory could restore the old world (being everyone who died on Earth 2 back to life)
But it ended up getting stolen,
>>
>>85924977
I'm gonna a miss real Helena when it ends.
>>
>>85925713
Same
>>
Its good
>>
this was the best book DC put out this week

and it even addressed every single stupid thing about fakeDick being Batman
>>
>>85930733
>this was the best book DC put out this week
This week was that bad, huh?
>>
>>85930798
JLA #9 sure as fuck wasn't the best comic.
>>
>>85930872
Ostrander's SS one shot had to have been better, right?
>>
>>85930733
Gotham Academy was fine
>>
Pretty bad
>>
File: 1455071438609.jpg (15KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
1455071438609.jpg
15KB, 320x290px
This shit is so bland and al the characters that deviate from the canon make it feel like a comic from a small publisher like Dynamite.

That's it, this is just a Dynamite comic with some DC names slapped without care.
>>
>>85919139
It's pretty clear this is leading to a reboot now.
>>
>>85924026
>Starts out as a very well constructed reimagining of DC's Golden Age and the JSA

Meh. It was never that. The new Earth-2 Superman was closer to the Post-Crisis Superman than anything since the writers seemingly wanted to make up for the main Superman being so different. And there was no Dick Grayson/Robin, only Huntress/Robin, which created the issue with this Dick when they decided to add him.

Now, granted that was mostly flashback stuff, but that was a pretty clear sign they weren't sticking rigidly to the whole "Golden age remake" concept even when the main Wonders were based on JSA characters.

Also, even among the main Wonders some were much closer to their original counterparts than others. I mean, Jay basically shared nothing with his original Golden Age self. Heck, I'd argue that even the backstory set up was problematic. Due to Jay, Allan and the others only popping up in the present, not 5 years ago, they actually had less experience than their main Earth counterparts. The war should have been something like 10 years ago at least, with the biggest Wonders debuting there. That'd make it much closer to being a replacement for WWII and would allow them to keep their veteran status (while still being much younger than before) if they ever crossed over with the main Earth.
>>
>>85930733
DC put out books this week?
>>
>>85932039
Great batbook.
>>
>>85934064
SS was decent
>>
>>85919513
Black hair, and John.
Dick even got a redesign.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.