[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultimate Spider-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Spider-Gwen-Animated.jpg (96KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Gwen-Animated.jpg
96KB, 970x545px
>Spider-Gwen is going to be on USM

Uhm... Isn't this missing the point of the character? The show has no regular Gwen so there's no previous context for who she is, it will just come across like some random character is Spider-Man in another universe.
>>
>>85916776

Reminds me of the finale of Spider-Man: TAS, when Pete went to a universe where he married Gwen, and he had no idea who the fuck she was because there was no Gwen in TASVerse.
>>
The last episode of USM was pretty dope. I've really enjoyed this season
>>
To be fair, she may as well be just another alternate spider-man in the comics too. Most people reading spider comics these days never read anything pre-OMD
>>
>>85916911
This has been the best season. To USM's credit after the first season, the show kept improving.
>>
>>85916776
This show solely exists to shill toys, the MCU, and the current comics. It's not surprising in the least.
>>
https://youtu.be/XaTa1Azzx1M?t=6m54s

>tfw we'll never get another spectacular spiderman
>>
So when are we getting animated Gwenpool
>>
>>85917418
I even grew to love the elbow thing. Why must the good die young!?
>>
>>85916776
>Missing the point of the character
Nah they're just jamming whatever cameos they can. Gwen isn't in there because Gwen matters in universe she's in there because she's a popular character in comics.
>>
>>85916776
>The show has no regular Gwen so there's no previous context for who she is, it will just come across like some random character is Spider-Man in another universe.

That's pretty much how USM Miles was when he was introduced. Pete was gobsmacked when he learned he was dead in that universe and someone else entirely had taken up the mantle.
>>
File: 1468029263764.png (423KB, 414x510px) Image search: [Google]
1468029263764.png
423KB, 414x510px
>>85917418
>>
>>85917418
God dammit, they never found MJ
>>
>>85917418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHu4saDEwBs
The plot for eddie becoming venom was stupid as fuck "boo hoo peter didnt help me with a science project" but his fight scenes were GOAT tier
>>
>>85918360
Did you actually watch the show?
>>
File: carnaged mary jane.png (817KB, 1890x861px) Image search: [Google]
carnaged mary jane.png
817KB, 1890x861px
>>85917723
This guy gets it.

>>85918298
MJ's been way too absent in Ultimate. I did like her one recent appearance tho.
>>
>>85917418
goat
>>
when is Moon Knight supposed to appear?
>>
>>85919269
Christmas episode
>>
>>85919275
>jew
>in a christmas episode
>>
>>85920376
Moonknight's Jewish?

How does that jive with him being posessed by an Egyptian moon god?
>>
>>85916877
oh yeah, I was a kid back then and had no idea who she was cause i only knew mary jane
>>
>>85920427
Aren't all gods derivative of Egyptian gods which were just derivative of other gods from people prior to the Egyptian.
>>
>>85920654
Kinda.

>>85920427
It doesn't. Anymore then another Jewish character calling himself "Wiccan".
>>
>>85920654
Not really. There's no proper flow chart to explain the spread and origin of ancient religions.
>>
>>85917418
Spectacular is overrated
>>
>>85922583
>spectacular
>overrated
Literally how? It was a genuinely good show that was cut down in its prime.
>>
>>85919275

yfw when it's A Christmas Carol with his different personalities representing the ghosts.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.