[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did all the girls like Edd?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 5463454353454325.jpg (659KB, 1712x852px) Image search: [Google]
5463454353454325.jpg
659KB, 1712x852px
Why did all the girls like Edd?
>>
>>85916644
beta
>>
He was smart and kind, traits which ed and eddy fell short in respectively.
>>
Maybe girls actually like smart, kind people instead of stupid jocks.

Maybe he has a big dick.
>>
>>85916644
Compared to the competition, he was a catch. Only Kevin and Rolf could really compete with him, and Rolf had the cultural barrier going for him.
>>
Sarah and Nazz liked Edd because he was kind and sweet.

May liked Edd because she was under a Valentine's curse, but during that time she liked him because he was kind and smart.

Marie liked Edd because...no real reason given, actually.

Lee didn't have any direct interest in Edd so much as a general "he's one of the Eds" faux-attraction.
>>
>>85916644

He has a big dick

>Double D
>>
File: EdEddnEddyBenis.png (59KB, 641x721px) Image search: [Google]
EdEddnEddyBenis.png
59KB, 641x721px
>>85916644
they wants the Double D
>>
>>85916897
That only implies he has two of them.
>>
>>85916971
>(Gay only)
>>
>>85916987
or maybe his is so big it accounts for two.
>>
>>85916867
No I think she had some attraction to him. She did call him "the cute one" a few times she shows up.
Also in the last episode with the school dance, didn't she get jelly as fuck when Nazz stole DD in front of her?
>>
He's cute
>>
>>85917202
Agreed. Not even gay.
>>
Well if you watched the show Sarah only noticed him that one time he gave have her a flower and quickly went back to Jimmy afterwards,

Nazz likes and is nice to everybody but mostly Kevin,

May got under a curse,

Marie is Edd's owner and Lee just like groupraping any boys with her sisters (remember those times with Kevin and Eddy's brother?)
>>
/thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.