[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest Trailers - Batman: The Killing Joke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: killing-joke.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
killing-joke.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSYZekLljpg

Nailed it.
>>
>honest trailers

i think reddit might be better for you
>>
>>85909601
What you're fucking gay?
>>
What a shit thread.
>>
>fight fire with gasoline
That was pretty good. But yeah, the whole thing was a shit show. Why did DC even go ahead with it in the first place?
>>
>>85909775
Because TKJ has been their best selling graphic novel for decades, and this was a cheap attempt to cash in without spending any actual money.
>>
>>85909775

>Trailers Promising us Kevin and Mark's repricing their rolla.
>Gives us only that in the trailers.
>Hiding all Batgirl parts, like they knew it was shit.
>Bruce Tim and Brian Azzarello think they are better writers than Alan Moore

Honestly I was wondering if I went to the right movie for like 40 some minutes of this writing was so cringe worthy I wanted to walk out.

If they wanted to push Batgirl they did it the wrong fucking way.
>>
>>85909775

They should cut the Batgirl and just left it as a mini story kinda like the Green Arrow one and the Jonah Hex one, 15 minutes of the Killing Joke right before Suicide Squad movie that would have gotten more seats in theaters filled.
>>
there's better joker stories out there Killing Joke is just the most popular
>>
>>85910235
Bruce fucks Batgirl.

And Batman also appears.
>>
>>85909601
> Things I don't like must be Reddit!
>>
>>85909237
They added a sex scene with Bruce and Barbara? Bruce wasn't like "hold on how bout I not fuck my friends daughter?" Fucking christ...
>>
>>85909237
I'll admit I laughed when they spliced in the lego movie batman song.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.