[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Looney Tunes Show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Digits.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Digits.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oe7Q8OCm5I

Why didn't this based show ever get a season 3?
>>
File: Daffy marine02.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px)
Daffy marine02.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Daffy marines.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Daffy marines.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>85905729
It either ended when it was supposed to, despite it being good, OR somebody involved in the brainstorming that produced the LTS was butthurt about it doing so well, while his idea (Wabbit) was pushed aside for it, so he connived and whined and had the plug pulled so his shit could get a chance.
>>
>>85905729
because old fans cryed that want the looney tunes act like in old short.

Instead this series was good and an original mode to use these characters. Season 1 has some flaws, but season 2 was really better.
>>
File: 1456789876543.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456789876543.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
Why is Daffy so superior to Bugs?
>>
>>85906384
It's been like that since day 1
>>
>>85906303
>because old fans cryed that want the looney tunes act like in old short.

I actually witnessed people whining about this. I honestly don't understand. There is no way in hell they would ever be able to recapture the style of the old shorts considering a lot of what went into it was a product of their time.

Not to mention that this show existing doesn't suddenly eradicate the old stuff.
>>
File: 3827992-nabooru36.jpg (43KB, 283x640px) Image search: [Google]
3827992-nabooru36.jpg
43KB, 283x640px
>>85905729
That gal on Daffy's knee looks awfully familiar. Is that a reference? I swear that's too close to be a coincidence.
>>
>>85906455
>Classic Looney Tunes was a product of of its time but somehow manages to still be funny.

You make it sound like Looney Tunes just was pop culture references. Like I had to know about Dick Tracy to find The Great Piggy Bank Robbery funny.

I think you a confused with the modern way of making cartoon stories.
>>
The animators really had a thing for big tits. All of the human women were pretty stacked.
>>
>>85905729
I will honor The Looney Tunes Show in my heart for all time simply because it gave us The Wizard.
>>
>>85905729
>We lost this for Wabbit
no stop, rewind, go back. This was pretty fun really, for a cartoon about nothing, it's not as mean spirited and lol random as Teen Titans Go which makes it more enjoyable and not as juvenile. It's literally just Seinfeld but for kids with Bugs as Jerry and Daffy as a Kramer/George Mash-Up. It would have been golden if they got Wayne Knight to do an episode
>>
>>85905729
So this image that I saw on deviant art came from the Looney Tunes Show, a show I didn't watch because I didn't like the first episode I watched.
And this Merry Melody was basically one of my fantasies, a wizard that lives like a king.
I need to think about this.
>Since when the fuck do I have anything in common with Daffy duck?
>>
>>85909297
That they were.
There were at least two panty shots as well.
>>
File: dem_boobs_by_y45w7-d5ekyl1.png (340KB, 841x466px) Image search: [Google]
dem_boobs_by_y45w7-d5ekyl1.png
340KB, 841x466px
>>85909297
>>
>>85905729
>Why didn't this based show ever get a season 3?
Because CN cans anything remotely good.
>>
File: Know your Role. Daffy.gif (3MB, 351x197px) Image search: [Google]
Know your Role. Daffy.gif
3MB, 351x197px
>>85906384
What >>85906397 said. The only people that think otherwise is the writer's bosses that keep saying Bugs is to always be on top, but they only dug him deeper while Daffy rose higher.

Think Back in Action lampshaded that
>>
>>85914460
Kind of funny, too, since they both started off with the same hunter vs prey shtick. I don't think Daffy gets nearly enough credit for doing it first.
>>
>>85905729
too cool 4 school
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.