[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the heck is Sylvia okay with literally being ridden like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: thoughts are happening.png (830KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thoughts are happening.png
830KB, 1920x1080px
How the heck is Sylvia okay with literally being ridden like a horse? She seems too prideful to let people jump on her back and ride her like she's nothing but something to be used by others. Hell, she even let Peepers ride her without complaint at times.

Also, Wander Over Yonder thread
>>
>>85904986
She's a power bottom
>>
>>85904986
I assumed she got used to it because it's the easiest way to keep track of Wander.

Let's face it, he's a dumb fuck.
>>
File: Sylvia08.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvia08.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
Sometimes you just have to have someone ride you.
>>
>>85904986
Sylvia is soft for her moeblob boyfu.
>>
I would ride inside Sylvia's ass.
>>
>>85905024
Fair. I guess the question then is the whole "how did Sylvia start caring enough to start keeping track of him in the first place?" bit of their history we'll never get.

And no matter how many times I watch it, I can not for the life of me figure out if Wander is genuinely ignorant to most of the stupid shit he does or if it's all just some mad genius stunt. There's plenty of times it could go either way.
>>
>>85904986
I assume it's cultural? Her specicies is built like a deynonychus/chocobo thing.
>>
>>85905119
Yeah, but we never see any other Zbornaks being used for manual transportation like that, and again, Sylvia herself seems to prideful to allow anyone to treat her like that, so it's baffling to see her constantly just say "yeah okay hop on" or just roll with it when someone demands she transport them.
>>
File: Whorse.jpg (51KB, 735x449px) Image search: [Google]
Whorse.jpg
51KB, 735x449px
>>85905149
Even the meekest and kindest Aztec thought killing people was cool.

I haven't watched the full series. But, a culture alien enough might just hold values we don't immediately understand. Being ridden might just be something deeply ingrained in their culture and not that big of a deal.
>>
File: Sylvia's hometown.jpg (673KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvia's hometown.jpg
673KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Sylvia's homeworld.jpg (561KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvia's homeworld.jpg
561KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Sylvia's room.jpg (976KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvia's room.jpg
976KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>85905273
>>85905279
>>85905288
There's no one else on her planet wearing a harness like she is and they're all working independently

I felt like her homeworld was loosely referencing The Flintstones with what we saw
>>
File: Sylvia's family.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvia's family.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>85904986
>>85905149
I figured she just offered to carry him since they'd be more effective travelling like that.

It makes more sense maybe if Zbornak's aren't used to travel, she's not averse to doing it since as there are no subservient connotations to it.
Considering how motherly she can be to him I figure it's just like parents carrying their kids around.
>>
>>85907476
>used as transport
>>
File: syl.png (579KB, 631x472px) Image search: [Google]
syl.png
579KB, 631x472px
She's a secret slut
>>
>>85904986
She's an alien, and she doesn't have any random human hangups about that kind of manual labor.
>>
File: consider the following.png (96KB, 587x337px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
96KB, 587x337px
>>85904986
She used to be part of a race where you need to carry other competidor on your back.

Said competition seemed to treat both Rider and runner as equals.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.