[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this takes place in the same universe as Zootopia now right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

So this takes place in the same universe as Zootopia now right?
>>
>>85902248
>birds and fishes alongside mammals
>>
Nope, Zootopia is Mammals only. Birds and Fish can fuck off.
>>
>>85902273
Birds are unconfirmed. They might exist alongside reptiles in another country. Fish aren't people, though.
>>
>>85902248
Why is the porcupine there? What did he do in the movie again?

Why isn't Ugly Ducking there?
>>
>>85902455
Chicken Little could take place farther along in the future where fish eventually evolved. Its a reach though.
>>
>>85902494
he was the cool black guy in the movie
like i'm not kidding he was great
>>
>>85902503
but they dont have smarthphones
>>
>>85904524
neither i
>>
>>85904524
They're retarded rednecks
>>
File: not_impressed.png (50KB, 281x213px) Image search: [Google]
not_impressed.png
50KB, 281x213px
>>85902248

>that hoof grip
>>
>>85902494
He said 3 lines.
yo
no
woah
>>
>>85904524
That's because it was the 2000s, back before it became a fucking necessity in social circles to have a touchscreen in some capacity (outside of the Nintendo DS, but that was a special case).
>>
Zootopia takes place in the distant past.

Chicken Little takes place thousands of years later after fish and birds are intergrated into society.

An uncountable number of millenia later, Humans evolve and the world of BoJack Horseman begins.

The universe never advances pass modern technology because it is stuck in a Dark Souls-esque cycle.
>>
>>85902273
Maybe Zootopia is just full of mammal supremacists?
>>
>>85902248
>that porcupine character on the right
was he a minor character? I don't remember him at all and have no idea why he would be on the poster.
>>
>>85906573
Don't forget your pills, grandpa.
>>
>>85906775
t. Buzzfeed
>>
I support the notion that Disney's Robin Hood, Chicken Little, & Zootopia take place in the same universe. Robin Hood is set in the middle ages of the anthropomorphic world in a country also named England. While speciesism was not nearly rampant, it was during a time when the natural ways of animals was demonized like witchcraft. Non-mammals like chickens, alligators, & turtles lived in England, but the climate allowed it. I would imagine Zootopia is positioned in a temperate area that discourages anything cold-blooded to take up residence & birds would never take up permanent residence in such a cold place. And Oakey Oaks in Chicken Little was a deviant neighborhood. Notice how only flightless birds reside there & there is only one fish. The fish is both literally & figuratively out of water as he is the only one of his kind intermingling with the community.
>>
>>85906775
Woah
>>
>>85909905
Now this is a good theory
>>
>>85902494
>Why isn't Ugly Ducking there?
shes a woman and this is the early 2000s when hollywood was still sexist as fuck
>>
>>85909905
I dig it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.