[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did "King Of The Hill" get away with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

How did "King Of The Hill" get away with this?
>>
i bet everyone was fucking jealous of Joseph during that scene.
>>
>>85901624
With what? Boobs? The luanne skiing scene was way worse/better than this.
>>
Downblouse thread?
>>
>>85901940

KotH shouldn't be having any fanservice. It's a family show.
>>
>>85903340
It's rated TV-PG and has swearing. It's Simpsons, but way less wacky so little kids won't be interested

And this isn't really fanservice. The plot of the episode is about Joseph wanting to fuck her.
>>
>>85901624
What aboot when Bobby was going to marry and fuck Luanne?
>>
>>85901940
>>
It was on Fox.

As if it's any worse than some of the shit that American Dad and Family Guy have pulled over the years.
>>
>>85903340
I can't think of an American show that has actual fanservice (sans Avatar).
This episode just shows a realistic situation where a young boy finds an older woman attractive.
>>
>>85901624
Boobs exist IRL, OP, and many kids notice them. Boys as young as seven have their hormones start kicking in.

This isn't a kids show, but it is an acceptable family show, depending on the family, because family shows aren't afraid to talk about puberty and hormones. Having a crush on your friend's mom or cousin is pretty tame material.

Remember the episode of Smart Guy that had the young kid almost molested by a pedophile? Or all of Harry Potter? Some "kid stories" aren't afraid to take it to a level above noodle arms.
>>
>>85903900

>all of Harry Potter

Wait what now?
>>
>>85901624
>How did "King Of The Hill" get away with this
Pfft
>>
>>85903929
Harry Potter dealt with death, grief, budding hormones, some material that might be deemed inappropriate for the same demographic of like, Teen Titans Go. Like Harry getting tortured by Voldy for instance.
>>
>>85904001
>Harry Potter was soooo deep guys!

No
>>
File: 1464010878308.gif (448KB, 500x808px) Image search: [Google]
1464010878308.gif
448KB, 500x808px
>>85904343
Anon he's just saying that HP got violent not that was deep.
>>
>>85904371
*it was
>>
>>85904343
Considering how badly you misread that post, I'll assume you weren't a Harry Potter fan.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.