[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain how superpowers would work in real life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (394KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
394KB, 1000x1500px
Instead of having plot devices like the speed force, what biological changes would you have to undergo to run that fast, or fly, or be super strong?
I always think back to the engineers from the Prometheus movie, they went under genetic reconstruction to have "impenetrable skin" & "super strength"
>>
>>85900573
They wouldn't.
>>
File: 1430275958338.gif (1MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1430275958338.gif
1MB, 400x310px
come on dude

you know science can't explain that shit
>>
>>85900573
Running faster than the speed of sound is physically imposible even if you somehow have an able body to do it. You would literally destroy everything around you
>>
>>85900599
>>85900633
dubs speak the truth.

run real fast? friction lights you on fire.
>>
>>85900573
>Explain how something that doesn't exist in real life would work in real life
>>
I was thinking having longer arches in your feet, longer legs, narrow pelvis, photosynthetic skin, would help someone run very fast for a long time. Obviously a lot of you aren't capable of thinking things through
>>
>>85900673

Super powers like those shown in comics are impossible purely on the energy requirements.

Take superman, the energy required to do what he does would probably make him to hot to actually be around for a normal human.
>>
Internal Alcubierre Drive for flight in both atmosphere and space.
>>
Anyone without superhuman durability dies hilariously.
>>
>>85900806
you wouldn't run any faster. Longer legs would mean it takes longer for the blood to get to your legs, and a narrow pelvis would not be able to take the impact of your strides.

you want to run faster then an atheletic Human is capable of. Cut off your legs replace them with prosthetic and strap a battery pack to your back.
>>
>>85900573
A lot of super require the user to tap into some "pool" of near infinite energy that we currently don't have access to
>>
>>85900673
Hey Vsauce.
>>
>>85900806
minor physiological changes like that will not let you run like the Flash. Moving that fast for even a few seconds would require tremendous amounts of energy, burning tens of thousands of Calories for longer minutes of running.

Then you would have to deal with friction heating you to your bodies flashpoint (where you spontaneously combust with no ignition source)

Your bones would have to be outrageously durable and shock absorbing to handle the impact and the stress of your muscles pulling on them.

and your brain would have to process information and speeds no human brain is built to handle. you cant just run down the street and take a turn at 500 mph.
>>
>>85901000
>>85900851
Micro black hole inside of them. That would give them all the power they would ever need. Also no one would be able to push them unless they can move a mountain range.
>>
Impenetrable skin=exoskeleton
Endurance=photosynthetic skin & better thermoregulation
Strength=denser bones, larger muscular skeleton
Flight= actual wings

Does this work?
>>
>>85901056
Wouldn't it be a quasar then?
>>
>>85901056
And their gravitational force destroys the planet.
>>
>>85901161
You are going to need some big ass and powerful wings. Birds have evolved several traits to allow themselves to fly like hollow bones and shitting and pissing out of the same hole in order to not story any excess water.
>>
>>85901231
>>85901231
No to both.
>>
>>85901220

>>85901231 or if its a quasar they fry whatever half of the planet they happen to be on.
>>
File: 2016-08-31-00-32-33--31433998.jpg (7KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-31-00-32-33--31433998.jpg
7KB, 194x145px
>>85900633
>>85900599
http://theweek.com/articles/628568/5-reallife-mutants-amazing-superpowers
>>
>>85900573
Aliens
>>
>>85901161
a human would need something like a 25 foot wingspan and pecs that are two feet thick to fly.

and it would require an ungodly amount of food to get enough energy to do it.
>>
>>85901280
That is why I fap with my left arm, to even out the strength if it and my dominant arm.
>>
>>85901264
um yes, even when talking about a pure theory like micro black holes your talking about something so dense it's gravity would easily dwarf the sun.
>>
>>85900573
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2957896/Scientists-discover-hardest-natural-material-tiny-shellfish.html

This as part of your bones and exo skeleton.

Stronger muscles
>>
>>85901326
Don't be dumb. Black holes can be any mass.
>>
>>85901161

>Impenetrable skin
I mean you'd have to wear it all the time so...

>Endurance
Im pretty sure scientists are in the process of adding photosynthetic cells to car parts or building parts or something for power so theres that

>Strength
Nah man, there are quite a few videos on youtube explaining the science of Godzilla, King Kong, giant mechs, etc. and how they are impossible, closest "real" idea would be the aliens from Avatar

>Flight
Humans are too fucking heavy
>>
Telepathy is not entirely impossible.

The human brain is electric and emits EM waves.

So you could have someone with a brain that detects and correctly decodes the EM waves coming from other people's brains. Maybe even transmit EM waves that can influence other people's brains.

though the strength of the em radiation is pathetically small. so you would need to be really close. then there is the energy requirements. any telepath would be easy to spot. they would be consuming glucose constantly. as their brains would be burning thousands of calories a day.
>>
>>85901161
>denser bones, larger muscular skeleton

You fall flat on your face
>>
>>85901326
no nigger, a micro black hole would not be supermassive, it would have a very small mass and its event horizon would be, as the name suggests, microscopic.
>>
>>85901347
>Black holes can be any mass.

Haha IDIOT. Not worth wasting anymore time on you
>>
>>85901369
Not at range. You would need to be caressing their cranium to do that.
>>
>>85901369
You would need twice the brainpower to sift through all the random and organized shit that humans can think of.

You would basically be a caricature of the martian manhunter when psychic feedback overwhelms him
>>
File: smug pink anime girl.jpg (43KB, 354x363px) Image search: [Google]
smug pink anime girl.jpg
43KB, 354x363px
>>85901394
>>
>>85901347

Am I being baited? You do know what a back hole is right?
>>
>>85901347

>black holes can be any mass

Stop making us public school kids look even more dumb
>>
>>85901280
Even if you put all this shit together in a human being, the best you would get is something like Batman or Deathstroke.
>>
>>85901416
or you can only skim the surface of their thoughts.

like if you were talking to your self. the telepath would only be able to read you talking to your self in your head.
>>
File: 1384854851319.jpg (714KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1384854851319.jpg
714KB, 1600x1071px
>>85901394
>this faggot literally doesnt know how black holes work.
>>
>>85901424
>>85901434
What do you believe black holes are exactly? Magic vacuums?
>>
>>85901422
>>85901394
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarzschild_radius
>>
>>85901473
>multiple faggots dont know how black holes work
I think I'm done with 4chan for today.
>>
File: latest-2.gif (56KB, 1803x1887px) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.gif
56KB, 1803x1887px
>>85900573
I must be the most autistic person on /co/ right now. Ever since I was 15 about 4 years ago when I found out about a few real life "superpowers" and "Superheroes" like phoenix jones I relentlessly looked up ways to upgrade my body to have special abilities. When that failed I prayed relentlessly to jehovah, begging him to give me an x gene so I can be a mutant like the x-men since I was still a teen. I nearly hung myself when I realized I'll never be a special superhuman. Instead I was just special....in the head....a retard.i wanted to be a costumes hero and have fun fighting crime here in Brooklyn, and to this day I still hope for at least a lane power to happen. I'm a waste of air.
>>
>>85901481
A black hole is actually mom's boyfriend's rectum and she talks about how it tastes all the time
>>
>>85901486
Yes, and any amount of mass can be compacted to below that radius.
>>
>>85901498
>I'm a waste of air.
same desu
that's why i'm here
>>
>>85901496
Seriously, explain to me what you think a black hole is. I know you are wrong, and I'm willing to explain to you why you are wrong, but I need to know what you think a black hole is first.
>>
>>85901340
I never knew about this
>>85901359
The wings would end up changing the entire person body

I feel like if superman exist he would I still horror at how monstrous he would look
>>
>>85901532
read >>85901486
an object of any mass can be compressed to a volume where it becomes a black hole, its just that small masses that create micro black hole vanish almost instantly because of hawking radiation, they just fucking evaporate if they arent stellar masses big.
>>
>>85901481

A substantial amount of mass compacted into a small incredibly dense form.
>>
>>85901040
Speedforce, nigga. Ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>85901660
literally the opposite of what OP wanted.
>>
>>85901669
Quickwork, jigaboo. Don't have to elucidate this concept further
>>
>>85901594
You misconception is due to you only hearing about stellar mass black holes and black holes so small that they only have the mass of a few atoms. Obviously there are a lot of masses in between the mass of a few atoms and a supermassive black hole. For example, a black hole the mass of a mountain range would last a trillion years whereas a black hole the mass of a car would quickly explode according to E=m*c^2.
>>
>>85901692
force is not work and speed isnt necessarily quick!
>>
>>85901720
you are a huge nerd
>>
>>85901707
it still means that small black hole can exist, unlike what it looks like at least 3 anons are saying.
>>
>>85901347
That must be what allows them to break the space time threshold
>>
>>85901720
Hastymidichlorians
>>
super powers need a hole host of other powers to make them work.

like Flight.

imagine if you could fly but had no other powers. you would freeze and be starved of oxygen if you went too high.

super strength would be almost unusable, without having super durability. you could effortlessly win Strongman competitions and the olympics. if you go over that you damage your body.
>>
>>85901607
Substantial relative to the space it is compacted to, but that doesn't mean the mass itself must be stellar.

Black holes decay exponentially via Hawking radiation, with small black holes emitting lots of hawking radiation and stellar mass black holes barely decaying at all. There are a wide range of possible masses. Some of them will last a trillion trillion trillion years whereas others will last just one trillion and others just thousands of hundreds of years.

The only ones that form naturally though are the very large stellar mass ones, but that doesn't mean smaller black holes could not be created.

See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kugelblitz_(astrophysics)
>>
>>85901498

But money is the real power

>Want to fly
Buy a plane ticket or get a pilots licence

>Want to breath underwater
Buy scuba gear

>Want to shoot electricity?
Buy a Taser

>Want to beat multiple people with your bare hands
Take Akido lessons and go to the gym

>Want Super Strength
Sink your money into the one of many Exo-skeleton projects

>Want to make people do your bidding
Give them money

>Want to make people run away from you screaming?
Buy a big fucking gun.
>>
>>85900851
Not to mention his flight seems to involve propulsion sometimes, but other times is more like levitation
>>
>>85901749
Uh, that's exactly what I'm saying. That's what I've always been saying. Black holes don't have to be stellar mass. It's just that only stellar mass black holes form naturally. A black hole can literally be any mass. Black holes with the mass of mere atoms quickly evaporate but much more massive black holes, like those of a mountain, would emit the same energy as a nuclear reactor over the course of a trillion years.
>>
>>85901749

I'm not saying they can't exist I'm just saying they would still have a fuck ton of gravity, because they are black holes by definition they would still have hellacious gravity and would destroy any planet they were on.
>>
>>85901915
A black hole with the mass of a mountain wouldn't have that much gravity. Just don't touch it and you'll be fine.
>>
Didn't science nerds finally discover more proof for a new state of matter "quantum spin liquid" which has been theorized for a while now. New shit happens all the time so that may explain super powers
>>
>>85901915
no you dense motherfucker, the gravity of a black hole is entirely dependent on its mass, if you create a black hole as massive as earth it would be the size of a bb and have 1G worth of gravitational pull.

a micro black hole the mass of mt Everest would do shit to any planet it was on.
>>
>>85901963

Then it wouldn't be a black hole, it would be a star
>>
>>85901915
no... that's not how gravity works.
first of all if they are not of sufficently high mass, they would not be black holes because light would be able to escape their gravitational pull, which is dictated only by their mass, they would just be clumps of compressed matter. and their internal pressure would cause them to explode if they do not have enough gravity to counteract it.
a "black hole" with the mass of a mountain range would only have the gravity of a mountain range. ever been to the mountains, anon? there's people living there you know. and they don't live upside down or perpendicular to the rest of us, their bodies still subject to the gravity of the earth as a whole.
>>
>>85902013

WHAT YOU ARE DESCRIBING IS A STAR.

You fucking ignorant apes don't even get the very basic point of a black hole.
>>
>>85902037
Actually any astrophysicist would tell you it's just a black hole. There is no stellar term for it other than black hole because a black hole that is so small or old that it is so bright has not naturally existed in the history of the universe.
>>
>>85902076
>smaller than an atom
>not undergoing nuclear fusion
>a star
That's not what a star is. I don't understand how someone can be this aggressively ignorant.
>>
>>85902052
Jesus fucking christ I'm done.
>>
>>85902037
>>85902076
NO YOU FUCKWIT! A star is a body of gas undergoing a fusion reaction based on the extreme pressure at its core and releasing energy via this process.

a black hole is any object that is dense enough that light cannot escape its gravity. a chunk of pure copper that weighs a 100 trillion kilos and is the size of a marble is a black hole not a star
>>
File: even_ronnie_is_embarassed.jpg (37KB, 288x272px) Image search: [Google]
even_ronnie_is_embarassed.jpg
37KB, 288x272px
>>85900573
> explain how things that break the rules would follow the rules
c'mon son. What you really want is supernatural shit that fits your personal fantasy-world in your head, without telling us what is allowed and not allowed in that head of yours.
I will not dare to enter your magical realm.
>>
>>85902179
its a heavy rock at best
>>
File: 1443373368270.gif (2MB, 255x144px) Image search: [Google]
1443373368270.gif
2MB, 255x144px
>>85902400
Are you done having a giggle?
>>
Someone can correct me on this, but to the best of my knowledge the closest thing our world could get to in terms of comic book superheroes with our current understanding of the general laws of the universe is Batman.

Basically just a super-rich dude who has years of physical training to be at peak physical form and enough money to find his collection of gadgets, planes, cars, etc.

But the physical toll on his body would mean it breaks down after 1-2 years of near daily crime fighting and he'd end up with the body of a 60 year old by the age of 30.
>>
>>85902871
We have shitty Iron Man tech right now as well. No flight of course, but powered exoskeletons that could be armored.
>>
>>85902871
>the physical toll on his body would mean it breaks down after 1-2 years of near daily crime fighting
I'd say that more than anything having to stay off crimefighting due to recovery from knife/bullet/broken bones wounds stuff would ruin his physique. He'd be in constant ups and downs.
>>
Create the speedforce.
>>
>>85900573
Fuck you, that's how.
>>
True "super" powers would require physical augmentation either through implants, genetic manipulation, or cybernetics.

That said, human abilities get REALLY quirky as they approach their limits. For instance, I've got better accuracy than most people, by like a lot.

I rolled double 6s twelve times in a row once just mimicking the dice placement in my palm and my wrist movements and height after I did it the first time. Fuck, I was shooting paper airplanes out of the air with pencils in middle school to impress my friends.
>>
>>85901498
>I'm a waste of air.

We all are, Anon; we all are.
>>
>>85903420
Clint, pls. We know it's you. Don't oretend that you're some anon.

[Spoilers)Apparently, besides being overaverage smart and seeing perfect colours, I have zome crazy visual and spatial memory. Which is funny, because I'm actually so fucked in my eyes that I am almost legally blind. Nature is a bitch.[/spoiler]
>>
>>85903531
See? There, I fucked the spoiler tag again. I hate my tiny smartphone.
>>
>>85900573
>>85900851

See, it's not even about having the structure or energy or materials to perform "comic's superhuman" feats.

Most of them are just completely impossible.

Strength doesn't work they way they show strength to work. Want to lift 10 tons? Too bad, your feet punch right through the ground and you sink into the dirt.

Want to throw a a strong punch? Well, most of the damage from a punch is based on how heavy you are and how fast you throw it. You hit your limits pretty fast.

Want to freeze time? You froze the air around you in time too. What temperature is air that isn't moving at all? 0K (enjoy your death)

Want to shrink or grow? Shrinking means that either your organs (especially your brain) are either now too small to be made complex enough out of cells... or your cells/atoms shrank and you now can't breath the air around you because the atoms aren't the same size. Grow too big and your knees blow out when you take a step due to the squared/cubed relationship of height and mass.

Most powers just ignore the "equal and opposite reaction" requirement of physics.
>>
>>85903574

Want to freeze time? You froze the air around you in time too. What temperature is air that isn't moving at all? 0K (enjoy your death)

If something is artificially held still it won't absorb heat because it can't heat itself.

You'll still suffocate though.
>>
>>85901056
XORN
>>
>>85903748
You would either overheat or freeze, depending on how the "power" worked.

If you could impart motion (which is the point, otherwise you couldn't move at all, immovable air would stop you) you would freeze.

If you couldn't impart momentum... you would suffocate and overheat (because you couldn't bleed off heat from cellular metabolism into the air).
>>
>>85900573

It honestly really couldn't be explained in OUR universe.

My honest opinion, there'd need to be an alternative universe wherein the powers can even possibly come to fruition in the first place due to a very radical difference in the laws of physics in that alternative universe.

For instance, just Superman flying makes little sense due to our laws of physics. He has no wings or propulsion whatsover that allows him to fly around. He's human shaped and is able to do it still.
>>
File: moorison.jpg (60KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
moorison.jpg
60KB, 1279x720px
With technology you can totally get lowkey superpowers. A guy built some "bionic boots" that let him run 25 mile an hour without breaking a sweat. A biohacker group concocted an eyedrop that gives you perfect night vision with the cool side effect of turning your entire eyes black. If science develops a reliable way to inhibit myostatin production, you could easily reach peak-human strength without exercise. There's also clinical trials for a brain prosthesis that could allow anyone to have perfect recall. Don't let the naysayers in this thread fool you. The age of superhumanity has begun.
>>
>>85900573

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJicmE8fK0EjcBM04Tz0UvUTJ3utyYD1G

/thread
>>
>>85904773
Is any of that real?
>>
>>85904935
Not him but all of that is real. The night vision thing doesn't actually make your eye dark though they just wore contacts to protect their vision.
>>
File: extreme-life-600x600.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
extreme-life-600x600.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>85900599
Most animals that weigh as much as humans have "superpowers" compared to us, because humans are particularly weak relative to our mass. A chimpanzee that weighs half the size of a two hundred pound man, could rip his arms off and beat him with them; humans demonstrate a form of neoteny in which our musculature never matures and is comparable to the juvenile tissue found in any other great ape. There are also animals who can fly, who possess reaction times that greatly exceed that of the most skilled human martial artist or fighter pilot, animals with superhearing, who can detect sounds at a much higher frequency than we can, animals, such as bears, capable of smelling a person from miles away, animals that possess other senses, altogether, allowing them to detect magnetic fields (migratory birds, sharks), animals, such as tardigrades, who can survive in temperatures between -458 degrees Fahrenheit and 300 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as in the vacuum of space, genuine immortals, such as the Turritopsis dohrnii jellyfish, and animals, such as cheetahs and greyhounds who vastly exceed our own speed. If a human's legs were built like a cats, that human could easily leap onto the roof of a one story building.
>>
>>85905250
Well fuck you guys we got the best superpower of all, DOMINION!
>>
>>85905250
>A chimpanzee that weighs half the size of a two hundred pound man, could rip his arms off and beat him with them
How can people still peddle this nonsense.
>>
File: chlorin-e6.jpg (59KB, 634x400px)
chlorin-e6.jpg
59KB, 634x400px
>>85904935
Just google it.
>>
>>85903574
>Want to lift 10 tons? Too bad, your feet punch right through the ground and you sink into the dirt.
Watching someone find a way to disperse the weight across the ground like putting a jack on a 2 x 4 so it won't sink in the dirt could be very entertaining.

>Want to throw a a strong punch? Well, most of the damage from a punch is based on how heavy you are and how fast you throw it. You hit your limits pretty fast.
Power grows exponentially with speed though. A person who can throw a punch at 120mph while recruiting most of their mass could wreak almost anything.

>Want to freeze time? You froze the air around you in time too. What temperature is air that isn't moving at all? 0K (enjoy your death)
That's a good point but they could have some means of isolating themselves from the environment and dealing with the energy their body produces, turning an everyday environment into something that makes space look tame.

>Want to shrink or grow? Shrinking means that either your organs (especially your brain) are either now too small to be made complex enough out of cells... or your cells/atoms shrank and you now can't breath the air around you because the atoms aren't the same size. Grow too big and your knees blow out when you take a step due to the squared/cubed relationship of height and mass.
This is also a great point but the size change could be a dimensional illusion.

>Most of them are just completely impossible.
Your definition of impossible seems to mean incredibly interesting to see play out.
>>
>>85905250
A chimp just isn't as specialized as we are.

Sure it's stronger. Wooo.

Our muscle structure and type is superior for its dexterity.

Our brains also are more devoted to thoughtful, deliberate actions.

Try to get an ape to use a keyboard. Or throw a spear. They can't. We can. It's why we sit on the top and they sit in our zoos.

It's awesome to look at other animals, but the truth is that we do very well for ourselves. Brainpower and dexterity are game breaking if you can make tools, and we have better endurance than pretty much any other land animal.

You also fail to take things like size/mass and complexity into account. Immortal animals suck across the board. And a cat our size would not be able to jump onto the room of a one story building (mass is a hell of a drug).
>>
>>85905350
That shit actually happens, though. Chimps are fucking extremely dangerous and violent animals. They don't always do it, it's a chimp to chimp sort of thing, but if they get angry they don't really have a filter on the shit they do.
>>
>>85905624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPWzfH_emsw
A crazed human with the same muscle mass could do the same things to you. The only animal on earth with muscle cells that vary are crabs and that is only in their pincer. All other differences are accounted for in muscle cell activation and mechanics.
>>
File: animalman.png (331KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
animalman.png
331KB, 600x300px
>>85905250
That's why he has my dream power
>>
>>85904303
Do alternate universes even exist?
>>
>>85901811
True, true, but how will I get my spider sense?
>>
>>85901027
MICHAEL HERE
>>
>>85901292
this is our most realistic, and least realistic chance of getting superpowers at the same time
>>
>>85900573
I remember someone once posted a Superman redesign where he was a post singularity being ( or something along those lines), so you could easily just assign a word like that to Superman and no one would ask questions.
>>
>We'll never have superheroes in this world
>>
>>85900573
Come on, DARPA, get your own ideas.
>>
>>85903574
This is the entire purpose of "plot devices" like Speedforce and Pym Particles, to deal with the obvious problems of breaking the laws of nature.

For example, Flash has an aura that eliminates friction, which not only does he use to make running fast without destroying his shoes and feet possible, but sometimes for other uses as well. Once he held a bomb that was in the process of exploding close to himself as he ran so that the friction would not cause it to further explode. Or something.
>>
>>85905657
>muscle cell activation and mechanics
Yes, and humans can't activate all of their muscles at the same time because we rely more on fine motor control than shear strength.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.