[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Multiverse graphic novels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Final_Crisis_Vol_1_3_001.jpg (178KB, 900x1363px) Image search: [Google]
Final_Crisis_Vol_1_3_001.jpg
178KB, 900x1363px
Just read Final Crisis, being an exclusive Batfag this really gave me a good introduction to many of the characters in DC, any more like it? doesn't have to just be DC, just any other great multiverse books in general.
>>
Multiversity
>>
>>85899177
I know I'm going to catch hell for this, but if you enjoy multiverse stuff, check out Multiversity and Convergence from DC, and The Secret Wars event (or just the tie ins you like) and Spider-Verse. The only one of these 4 that /co/ seemed to really praise was Multiversity, but I think that's just because Morrison's name was on it, but all 4 deal with mutiverse / alternate realities.
>>
>>85899587
This. It's basically the follow up to FC. It's even written by Grant Morrison, the same writer. And it's amazing.

I also recommend Crisis on Infinite Earths and Infinite Crisis.
>>
I'll be the indiefag and say RAWL
>>
Infinite Crisis. But, like, read Countdown and all the other tie-ins so it makes sense. Batman's big in the OMAC Project.
>>
>>85899644
>Convergence
Boring and meandering, weak villain that was way to similar to the big GL villain they had literally just used, tie ins were decent to okay but the gimmick was fucking miserable
>Secret Wars
Tie ins were great but the main book was boring, a bit nonsensical and delayed to hell which made /co/ mad at it
>Spider-Verse
some tie ins were really good but the main book was more of the same Slott garbage, villain sues who then get beaten at the last second tier garbage.

>Multiveristy
Amazing art, return to single issue storytelling that worked extremely cohesively into the larger plot, multiple ambitious books which clearly reflect the multiple years of work put into them.
Not just Morrison mate
>>
>>85899644
Listen to this anon for Multiversity, some Convergence and Secret Wars

Spider Verse is Slott fanfic trash
>>
>>85901007
>RAWL
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>85899644
Multiversity>Secret Wars>Spider-Verse>Convergence
>>
Crisis on Infinite Earths is still the best, much better than Final Crisis

Infinite Crisis is not bad either if you read as a sequel to the original Crisis... It didn't really accomplish much in regards to fixing DC continuity
>>
>>85901549
RASL
>>
You need to read Crisis on Infinite Earths, and then, you need to learn about the Hypercrisis.

But for now, read COIE, Infinite Crisis, Re-read Final Crisis, then Multiversity.
When you're done with Multiversity, try to figure out where everything in the Guidebook comes from.
>>
Exiles for Marvel
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.